Maia Laaning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maia questioned, "I take it that the lover who deflowered you was figuratively a toad?"

"Oh god yes! He decamped subsequently there afterwards, when I had advised I had engaged in some kinky threesome sex with Erica, and her boyfriend who became your aunt's first husband."

Maia gasped, "You had lesbian incestuous sex with Aunt Erica?"

Vivian defensively answered, "Well technically I guess that's true, but it was not a serious thing. I love Erica unconditionally as an intimate close sister of whom we know each other's warts and all. But neither of us are carnally in love with each other. We only have indulged in sex at times when we were horny, and we viewed our sex as just something more pleasurable than masturbation. I've had some lesbian experiences wherein I was truly enchanted with romantic regard for my female partner. Mind you, I've never revealed to anyone of this aspect of my sexual history, not that I'm ashamed mind you, but it's better to keep such information private. So, I would appreciate in the future whenever you're in the presence of Aunt Erica, you do not let on to her what I've told you."

"My lips are sealed, Mom!"

Vivian continued, "Well Ray, my lover who deflowered me, may have been a toad, but he did provide me with an exciting and fascinating sexual experience the next morning. You see after my initial sexual awakening on the haystack, we fell asleep in each other's arms then and there. However, with the daily chore of milking the cows ingrained in my day to day routine, I naturally woke up first to attend to that task. I did not take the trouble of getting dressed as it was a very warm summer morning. I just donned on some rubber boots to ward off the muck on the floor of the barn.

"Ray woke up while I was milking the last cow. He witnessed me naked, with my eyes closed and the right temple and side of my face resting on the flank side of the cow. Apparently, he was so aroused by the sight, that as soon as I was finished, he rushed to my side. He picked me up and hauled me over his shoulder. You can imagine how strong he was, considering that the only other man who could manhandle me like that would be Eino Tarvas my second husband and your initial stepfather." ⁹⁹

Maia interjected, "Yes indeedy, you and I are not what you would call dainty women!"

Vivian said, "Exactly! I was giddily excited but had the presence of mind to kick off my rubber boots while he carried me to the bedroom. He unceremoniously dumped me onto the bed and proceeded to have his way with me. It was a glorious experience much more memorable than my actual first sexual intercourse."

Maia gratuitously added, "It sure does sound exciting all right."

Vivian said, "Damn straight. But I'm telling you all this not to regale you with my sexual experiences. Instead, my purpose is to point out to you, that although your male acquaintances might not float your boat, still you can have some fun with them. Surely you don't want to enter college still a virgin. You'll be thought of as a ninny, or even worse a country bumpkin."

Maia could not help thinking that she was living in a twilight zone. She had the impression from her female acquaintances that their mothers and especially their fathers were heavily into dissuading their daughters from having premature sex. Whereas in her case, it seems like her mother was actually ordering her to have sex; even so far as to imply that by reaching her nineteenth birthday still a virgin was a negative.

Accordingly, Maia replied, "Oh, I wouldn't be averse to having my cherry busted soon. In fact why don't I have a party, next weekend, ostensibly to celebrate my birthday and see what can transpire. Maybe like you, I can snare a worthwhile toad to finally rid me of my cumbersome virginity.

Vivian happily answered, "That sounds like a great idea. I will as a matter of course disappear to spend the night with your stepdad at the Stenbock House. So, you will have free reign of the house for your own use. You know we have a sauna in the basement. I could start the fire before I leave. Take it from me, sex in a sauna is a very delightful activity no matter the quality of your partner."

"I'll keep it in mind."

"That's my girl."

*