Maia Laaning Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maia was able to erotically tease Herbert even furthermore by sliding

her hips backwards and forwards along the top of his chest. This action accentuated the hedonistic voluptuousness inherent in their mutual pleasure in participating in this sensual evening. Maia reached back to touch and check on the state of his erection. She giggled at the touch as she said. "Oh goody, my sweet Herbert you seemed to have recovered your stamina nicely, but I need to check for sure."

Maia scrambled into a new prone position, nestling between Herbert's spread apart thighs. Grabbing a hold of his stiff cock, and popping it into her mouth, she administered a few deep throat plunges. Satisfied of his readiness, she quipped. "Oh yes my sweet Herbert! You are more than ready for me!"

Nonchalantly, Maia once again changed her position. She got up to remain facing him. To effect the ensuing coitus with the penetration of her vagina, she balanced herself upright on her right foot resting it on the right side of his hips and her left knee was planted beside the right side of his hips. Once she was able to successfully insert his penis into her vagina, she folded her right calf under her thigh so that she was completely hovering over him on her knees. She then leaned backwards, and supporting herself with the palms of her hands planted firmly on the mattress on opposite sides of his legs, formed a reverse forty-five degree angle to his supine body.

In this position, Maia was smiling broadly as she rocked her hips producing a swerving motion with his cock interacting with her cunt. The resulting frictional stimulation soon drove them both into ecstasy. They were both grunting and moaning intently as a happy euphoria was inundating into their consciousness.

Sensing her orgasm and for that matter probably his climax as well, were imminent, Maia straightened herself up, in order to now bounce up and down along the length of his very rigid phallus. This new motion caused her huge boobs to swing and swerve in tandem. Seeing Maia's bouncing belly was yet another especially erogenous sensation overwhelming Herbert's fully aroused passion. Then suddenly, like magic, they both climaxed almost simultaneously.

Herbert's ejaculation was copious as he was blasting load after load of hot cum into her awaiting pussy. As a result of her orgasm, Maia broke out in sweat. Rivulets of perspiration were visibly streaming down her forehead and dropping onto her tits. She was compelled to pant boisterously.

Once Maia sensed Herbert's cock was starting to wilt inside her, she lifted herself up extracting her from contact. She scooted on her knees forward, while by force of gravity a significant amount of his ejaculate had oozed out of her vagina and was glistening on her upper thighs. As she was parked right next to his head, she thrust her vulva forward to almost have it touch his lips. She urged, "Perhaps you'd like a taste of my cream pie. Freshly baked from my very own oven!"

Herbert at this time found himself in uncharted waters. He had never indulged in the kind of eroticism suggested by Maia. It was not lost on him that she was so much younger than him, which should mean she was less sexually sophisticated than him. Although Maia's suggestion was abhorrent to his notion of proper sexual etiquette still he didn't want to appear unworldly in her eyes. Consequently, without protest he licked up the cum on her thighs and labia, and he was hard pressed not to retch.

Then Maia interceded to Herbert's relief as she said, "All right that's enough save some for me." She dipped the middle and index finger of her right hand into her cunt and scoped up some of the semen inside her. She then sucked those fingers clean and reported, "Hmm very tasty! Your seed sure is yummy!"

That display of her affinity for this type of sexual activity was too much for Herbert's timid sensitivity. So he announced, "Er Maia it is getting rather late. I really have to go now."

His anxiety to leave was not unwelcome to Maia. The euphoria of winning this important match coupled with the sex was sufficient experienced excitement for the day to thoroughly satisfy her capacity for total pleasure. Accordingly, she replied, "Well OK then Herbert. I trust you had fun, I certainly did. Thank you."