Maid and Her Reigns of Terror: 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Shobita here with her muscles threw Laxmi to the ground with a forceful thud. Laxmi, younger barely 26 of age and more compact, counterattacks with a vengeance, clawing at Shobita's back and biting at her shoulder. The pain only seems to fuel Shobita's anger, and she responds with a savage headbutt that sends Laxmi to one corner.

Neither Afreed nor I could dare to interfere.

Afreed was petrified as he took to one corner of the room.

As they continue to grapple, it becomes clear that this fight is about more than just dominance.

Shobita manages to pin Laxmi down, her weight pressing into Laxmi's hips. She leans in, her breath hot against Laxmi's neck.

Shobita: "You're mine now," (Shobita licks Laxmi's face)

Shobita growls, her voice low. Laxmi spits in Shobita's face, her eyes narrowed in anger. She bucks her hips, trying to throw Shobita off, but Shobita is too strong.

And Laxmi's actions resulted in some strong blows on face and chest from the older maid.

Laxmi tries to block but in vain, but she holds on the Shobita'a arm and bites down on Shobita's forearm. Shobita cries out in pain, her grip loosening for a moment. Laxmi takes advantage of this, twisting her body and rolling them both over so that Shobita is now pinned beneath her.

Breathing heavily, Laxmi looks down at Shobita, her chest heaving. Shobita's eyes are filled with anger and desire, and Laxmi can feel the intensity of her gaze on her skin. She tilts her head back, arching her neck as if offering herself up to Shobita.

Laxmi: "I won't give you what you want, Afreed is mine"

Shobita struggled weakly beneath her. "Please leave," she whimpered.

Shobita might have given up, but Laxmi was badly beaten and hurt.

Shobita's breasts heave with each ragged breath, and her eyes blaze with a mixture of anger and desire. She lowers herself, her body pressing against Laxmi's, and their lips meet in a violent, hungry kiss. Laxmi painfully moans into the kiss, her tongue tangling with Shobita's as they struggle for dominance.

As their tongues dance together, Shobita removes Laxmi's slip and begins to inch her way down Laxmi's body, kissing and nipping at her neck, her collarbone. Laxmi arches her back further, pushing her chest up toward Shobita's lips. Shobita tears her panty away.

Shobita moans around Laxmi's nipple, her hips continuing to grind against her. She feels the heat between their bodies building, growing more intense with each passing moment.

Shobita slips a finger inside her pumping 3 fingers violently inside her glory hole.

Laxmi: Ammmmaaaaa

Laxmi cries out, her body arching even further, and Shobita feels the tightness of her muscles as Laxmi nears climax.

Shobita looked at Afreed and smiled, a wicked grin spreading across her lips.

Shobita: "Do you want to join us?"

Afreed nodded, his throat dry. Shobita reached out and took his hand, pulling him closer. He stumbled forward, landing roughly between the two women. their expressions a mixture of lust and desire.

Afreed looked down at Shobita, then up at Laxmi, and back again, feeling an intense pull between them.

He settled on Shobita first. He removed her Blouse first, then the bra.

He breasts were work of art, so smooth and white.

Afreed's complexion complemented Shobita's milky white beauty.

Shobita gasped as he positioned himself between her legs. She was wet and ready for him, and he slid into her with one swift thrust.

Their hips moved in perfect rhythm, Afreed leaned in, capturing Shobita's lips in a passionate kiss. He could feel Laxmi's breath on his neck, her chest heaving against his back.

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

Laxmi slapped Afreed's creamy ass turning it to red in no time.

Afreed arched her back, moaning into her ear.

Meanwhile a storm was building in Shobita's glory hole.

Shobita: UUUUiiimaa

AAhhhh

UUUiiiiii Ui Ui Ui

Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah

The tension between them grew, their need for release becoming almost unbearable. Shobita's nails dug into Afreed's hips deep into his asshole, her hips bucking wildly against him. Afreed could feel his climax building, and he knew he couldn't hold back much longer and released his seed into her.

Afreed: Sho Sho BiBiBi Taa aa aa aa

With one final thrust, he released himself deep inside her, crying out her name as his body convulsed with pleasure.

Shobita's body shudders with the force of her own orgasm, her muscles tensing and releasing around Afreed's spent cock. She collapses forward, her weight resting on Laxmi's shoulders. Laxmi's eyes flicker between the two of them, a mixture of desire and jealousy warring inside her. She wants them both.

Laxmi arches her back, offering her breast to Shobita, who eagerly accepts it, taking her nipple into her mouth and sucking hard. Afreed watches, his breath catching in his throat as he feels the tug of desire once more.

Slowly, he begins to stroke himself again, his erection already beginning to return. He watches as Shobita suckles on Laxmi's breast, he pushes himself inside Laxmi this time, their hips meeting in a rough rhythm. Laxmi moans around Shobita's mouth.

The air in the room is heavy with the scent of their arousal, the sounds of their moans and the slapping of skin against skin. Afreed's thrusts grow harder, faster, as he feels the edge of his release approaching once more.

Laxmi: Ah aha ah ah ah ah fru aafru afru aaaafru

Laxmi: Mmmmmmmm

Laxmi: Afruuuuuuuuu

THE AGREEMENT

The two woman fought like two wild cats. it was also sexual fight and brutal and savage, a tangle of limbs and snarled words.

Laxmi's slip was torn and so were Shobita's cloths, both were bruised, but it some how ended a happy threesome with both woman sharing Afreed.

I was a mute spectator of this wild sex galore.

My god! Afreed was a stallion to have such stamina. Muslims have that stamina I was told. They are the superior race that will conquer human race as proved the darwinian theory of survival of the fittest.

In the end, Laxmi might have managed to cling on to victory against the mighty Shobita, but she was badly beaten and knew she was no match to Shobita if there was a fight next time.

Laxmi and Afreed had decided that Shobita be made the Queen for this kingdom and that we three shall serve her at her command.

Shobita a 5 foot 6 inches, 36C boobs, 42 Ass, weighing around 75 Kgs with rich cream color complexion looking like a sex goddess was now the undisputed ruler of the group, set about establishing her rule. She tasked Laxmi and Afreed with overseeing various aspects of daily activities and me as her pet female dog; Kutti.

Shobita: Laxmi, you shall call me Didi.

You shall be only in bra around me and no top.

You shall not touch Afreed before he had pleasured me.

You are free to pleasure using Kutti at your will.

You shall always be ready to submit to me.

Shobita: Afreed you always must be in boxers around me, no other cloths.

And you must pleasure me first before going to Laxmi.

You shall call me Mem and Laxmi by her name.

You shall not be seen in public with Laxmi or any other woman.

Shobita: Kutti, when it is me at the door, you always open it naked. Be on all fours like a dog. Have your leash around your neck.

Laxmi, harboured feelings of resentment towards Shobita, and found herself struggling to obey the new queen's commands.

Afreed and I, on the other hand, took great pleasure in serving Shobita and Afreed was rewarded with frequent intimate encounters with both her and Laxmi.

To be continued........

12