Wife Victimized in Love Jihad

Story Info
Interfaith adultery.
2.6k words
2.94
21.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Realman12
Realman12
11 Followers

Chapter 1: Wife's Interfaith Seduction

My wife Kamala aged twenty-five years, have been married to me for the last seven years. She is five feet and three inches tall with a very fair complexion.

She is in possession of a very sexy looking face with thick, lush and pouting lips and a perfect set of pearly white teeth, shoulder length black hair with a reddish tinge of Henna framing her face.

A bit on the fatter side her hips are wide, the type Indian men go crazy for.

She have a couple of folds of extra fat on either side of her midriff which makes her look more alluring. Her 38DD breasts are like two large bouncy globes! Having accidentally watched her changing her dress, I have seen her bare breasts a couple of times. Sagging slightly, they are shaped like domes or large onions. Two fat, juicy and upright nipples, deep brown in colour and the size of large grapes stand up proudly on a large base of light brown areolas adorning her large milk pots!

Her large round buttocks shaped like two big globes sway alluringly when she walks! My wife usually dresses up in very low cut sleeveless blouses which show the full length of her white and fleshy arms, a lot of cleavage and the major portion of her back!

She wears her sari an inch below her navel which again is an exquisite part of her body. Her navel is a perfect nice little hollow centered right in the middle of her white fleshy belly! Bengali women are known to be some of the hottest women in India and my wife fits the tag perfectly. She turns the head of every man whenever she goes out.

I have been watching how men, young and old, ogle at her voluptuous body with undisguised lust in their eyes. The way she carefully flaunts her ripe sexy body, would make even an impotent man regain his sexual vigour.

I have a few Muslim friends and one of them is Abdul. Abdul is a very big guy.

He have a strong muscular body. He is in possession of an enviable sex life. Abdul have no dearth of women. From young virgins to mature married ladies, the women consider themselves extremely lucky if they could get fucked by Abdul.

One evening Abdul and me sat together for a chat. We had a bottle of beer each and a plate of fries. The topic was revolving around sex.

"Actually married women have a greater craving for sex. In fact, I enjoy sex more with married women than with young girls," Abdul remarked matter of factly.

I had sex with only one woman in my life. The evening was wearing on and the alcohol had made both of us a bit mellow.

Sipping bear from his mug, Abdul lowered his voice a bit and asked, "your wife haven't had any other man in her life before her marriage?"

I replied staunchly, "no!"

"You don't mind my saying," Abdul trailed off, "she must be horny as hell!"

"What? Come on, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Sorry Sandip if I have hurt your feelings, the thought just came up in my mind. No hard feelings pal," there was a tinge of regret in his voice.

"Not at all," I was quick to assuage Abdul's feelings, "the last thing I wanted to see was any misunderstanding between the two of us."

"Actually, I am not sure about her sexual feelings. She never expressed her thoughts to me," I replied thoughtfully.

"It's okay," Abdul said somewhat relieved, "actually, Kamla Bhabhiji is a fine healthy woman and if I am honest, her dresses are pretty provocative!"'

I couldn't disagree, the fact remained that whenever Abdul visited us he had a difficult time trying to conceal a bulge between his legs which appeared in front of my wife!

Although my wife treated Abdul as just a friend and smiled and chatted with him, I always had a suspicion that my sexy wife aroused Abdul strongly.

"May be, your wife do want sex with another man, but is afraid or hesitant to express it, you know?" Abdul asked questioningly, "very few women are overt in nature!"

Sipping from my mug, I nodded silently.

"Sandip, Bengali women are horny and have an insatiable appetite for sex," Abdul said.

"I agree with you totally on that one," I replied with a mischievous smile.

Abdul laughed aloud and then said, "your wife being a Bengali woman must be horny as hell! That's what I was saying in the beginning."

"Your logic is quite sound," I replied, laughing aloud, "but she is not like the others!"

Abdul lowered his voice substantially and said, "there have been something in my mind. I want to talk to you about it but being unsure as to whether it would be proper, I have refrained from raising the point with you."

"When I have heard so much, I might as well hear the rest of it. Come on," I replied quickly.

"Are you sure?" Abdul asked hesitantly.

"Of course," I was quick to reply.

"Well," his voice had dropped to a whisper, "Sandip, I find Kamlaji very attractive and sexy, I always think about her. She is in my dreams and fantasies. I want to make love to her! I want to have her in my arms and kiss her!"

He said it all in almost one single breath.

"But how? We are Banerjees, Brahmins. A Muslim guy having sex with a Hindu woman would not be taken too kindly by either of the societies. And she will never agree to it voluntarily, I know her," I asked aloud with a little irritation, annoyance and wonder in my eyes.

"Leave that to me Sandip, just tell me if you would mind if I tried to seduce her! Believe me, both your wife and me would enjoy immensely from the experience! But if you find it objectionable, I won't proceed," there was an earnestness in Abdul's voice.

"I have no objection to that, provided she consents to your proposal on her own free will! After all both of you are mature adults, but you can be extremely sure that she won't," I said calmly.

"Thanks, so that is the deal. I want to marry her, and if you find that she agrees to that you will let her marry me then!"

"Okay, that's a deal," I said.

"I will invite her to dinner one day and then let us see what our fate have in store for us," he said almost gratefully.

A few days later, Abdul came to our house to invite me and my wife for a dinner at his place in the evening.

Kamla asked, "and what is the occasion?"

Abdul said, "Kamlaji, I wanted to invite you for a very long time, but had some problems till now. The problems having cleared, I want to have you as a guest."

My wife readily agreed with a smile.

On the appointed day, in the evening we arrived at Abdul's house at eight in the evening. My wife had taken a lot of time for her makeup. She wore a black chiffon sari, a daringly cut sleeveless blouse and matching black high heel slippers. Her dress exposed her extremely fair, fleshy body more than it concealed! Moist red lipstick on her lush lips made her look like a sex goddess! Her nails were also painted in a shade of red matching with the colour of her lipstick. Her feet were adorned with silver anklets and toe rings, while she wore black glass bangles on her wrists. Her vampish looks was arousing even to me.

Abdul welcomed us warmly. He was smartly dressed too, in a tight fitting jeans and a fitting T shirt.

Food was ready to be served. There was some alcohol too. My wife didn't take alcohol.

All the same Abdul asked, "madam will you like some Gin? I assure you Gin have a nice tangy taste and is a ladies' favourite."

My wife after some persuasion, agreed to take a little. She obviously liked it as she took the glass without prompting after Abdul refilled it. Abdul and me took whisky.

After the drinks steaming hot Mutton Biryani (a dish made with rice and mutton) and Mutton Curry were served. The food was extremely well cooked and delicious. We agreed to extra helpings without much persuasion on Hamid's part. I watched hypnotized as my wife took bite after bite. It was her second plate from the buffet, each plate piled with Mutton Biryani and Mutton Curry loaded with cheese and onions with a large amount of beans and rice.

After she finished the second plate, she got up to get her third. Her 5'8" frame looked full. Her thighs and butts jiggled with every thundering step. Her wide hips swayed with her bums. The sleeveless red blouse left her fat arms out. Not too fat, just right.

Her large breasts showed off a good deal of cleavage in her low cut blouse, clearly no bra, half open on her upper back, shown by the tightness of the blouse.

And her belly, her large belly contained a good deal of food, but I'm sure that more would come with great comfort. Her round belly button dimpled right at the bottom of the blouse, a good inch and a half in diameter. It bounced a little when her soft feet hit the ground.

This goddess, with her shoulder length black hair, round, full cheeks, graced to the buffet once again.

Then Abdul decided to make his move. He grabbed his plate and walked up with her.

"Kamlaji, I am unhappy that you didn't like the food," he said with some hurt showing on his face.

"Oh no Abdul Bhai! In fact I liked it immensely. It was great," my wife said.

"Why did you refuse extra helpings then?" Abdul asked.

"I had two extra helpings. My stomach is full after that. I couldn't take any more, believe me," my wife explained.

"I don't believe that you couldn't have taken more. Let me check your stomach to see if it is full or not," there was mischief in his voice.

"Sure, check," she said promptly.

She had obviously lost her inhibitions on account of the good food and under the influence of alcohol.

She appeared somewhat unrestrained and was mirthful. Abdul placed one hand on her belly, took the other hand behind her back and also put it on her belly from the other side in a sort of embrace.

"Hmmm, I think you have not told the truth," Abdul said, his hands roaming all over my wife's fleshy, sexy belly.

She made no effort to remove his hands. Lust gleamed in Abdul's eyes and a visible bulge was noticeable under his jeans.

"Hey Kamlaji," he said, brightly, as he gave her a squeeze on her side.

Not very accepting, she didn't respond positively to the squeeze of the soft flab on her stomach from the side, and she jumped in the opposite direction making a cute, high pitched, "ooh!"

"What there, are you alright?" He asked.

"Oh yes, you just scared me there for a second."

"Pretty good food eh?" He said as he served a large mutton piece, extra peppers, which he put on her plate, "you've got to try this, it's really good!"'

He assured, as if she didn't know, she had already eaten 2.

"Don't worry, I've had two. Yes, they are very good. The Biryani is great too!"

"Oh really?" He grinned and then loaded up a large portion of Biryani for her, "this is your second serving?"

"Umm, yes, I just had two servings, I liked them. This will be my last one."

"Well, you don't want to go hungry, of course," he gave her an open palm rub on her round butt, to which again she jumped.

After finishing our food, we had one more round of drinks as we sat down to chat. "Kamlaji, may I tell you a something personal with your permission?" Abdul asked.

"Permission granted," Kamla said with a throaty laugh.

"You are very sexy and horny! You wear low cut dresses and love to show your fair body. See how your heaving breasts are trying to escape into the open by bursting open your blouse! And those huge boobs! You can't move without showing off your huge watermelons to the whole world, because your sari pallu falls often! Your body is so sexy, really loveable! You look so hot! I find you an extremely beautiful woman, I really want you to spend a night with me!"

"Thanks for the joke Abdul, I liked it," Kamla said laughing incredulously.

Abdul was trying to be at his seductive best, his embrace around Kamla's waist became tighter and his right index finger was probing her navel.

"I am not joking, this is no joke Kamlaji. I am serious. I have long dreamt of holding you in my arms, kissing your wonderful lips," the words blurted out of Abdul's mouth as he moved his hands on her belly.

Her belly was really pushing at her blouse now, she was very full.

"No!" Kamla exclaimed loudly in protest, but she could not stop him as Abdul's hungry lips encircled her luscious, ruby red lips, "I am your friend's wife. You must not bear such thoughts about me Abdul!"'

She pleaded earnestly as she tried to free herself from his tight embrace.

He pulled her close to his chest and put his warm lips on her cheek, "I know where our relationship stands. You are my best friend Sandip's wife! But I really love you as a man loves a woman. In fact, I fell in love with you the day I first saw you. Kamlaji, you are the woman of my dreams!"

Her flesh was pouring out from underneath her blouse and Abdul was cupping her boobs, taking more and more freedom with her!

Kamla realized she won't be able to defend herself much, made one last ditch effort, "I understand your emotions Abdul but you and Sandip are friends. Your friendship will be lost forever. He will even hate me, his wife for that! You have to understand that!"

She pleaded in her most appealing voice trying to shake him off as he slowly overpowered her resistance.

Abdul gave her a little poke and had a ready answer to my wife's last protestations, "Kamlaji please don't worry about that, Sandip understands that you have your own physical demands and you need not abstain from it. He will not mind in the least if you and I have a relationship. In fact, I have already talked to him about that, trust me. If you agree he will not object at all! And he will never hate you for that!"

He removed the last hurdle with his reassuring voice.

I said, "no, no, if Kamla likes you, I will not object!"

After quickly sucking in her ample belly flab, though it did not retreat far as her stomach was full, she replied, "but I love him so much! How can I leave him?"

He replied with a smile, holding my wife tightly, "who told you to leave him? After satisfying my lust, pure lust, you can go back to him. I know he will not object, and if he does, I will ensure that he will have to take you back!"

"So you guys have already decided to share my body between you without even consulting me! And you hope I will have sex with you and comply, how funny, oh no!" She sat back.

He put his warm lips on her cheek, "well, we expect exactly that from you!"

Kamla pleaded earnestly, "no, no Abdul, no way! I love him so much! I need time to think Abdul, at least not now, please!"

Realman12
Realman12
11 Followers