Maid and Her Reigns of Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth slap sent chills up my spine and I almost fell on bed in pain. It was a familiar slap on the balls.

She pulled her slap from below, bent a little, placed her hand 10 inches under my balls and fired it up.

It was her new introduction to punishments 2 weeks back. Had it a couple of times before,

Laxmi: Stand up for the last!

I kept a brave face and got up. I was very close to her as I got up from bed. She was inches close to me. She seemed calm and innocent but had just inflicted the highest pain I faced ever in my life.

My dick was hard, was flinching, I think pain does that. it arouses the person.

She stepped 2 feet back and then this time landed a slap on my fully erect dick. It was the first time she did this. It didn't pain that much. Maybe it didn't land as intended, but left me in shock. deep shock.

My dick is tearing out of my underwear, my erection is hurting.

With this, I just sat down on the bed. and she was just staring at my face waiting for my reaction.

My face was blank.

I was looking at her feet. She was staring at my face. It was a long stare fest and I had won as she came and sat next to me.Our bodies were touching.

She slowly raised her hands and put it on my cock. I was shaken and shifted left, but her hand was strongly planted on it.

Laxmi: (slowly caressing my cock): Does it hurt?

Me: no

Laxmi then shifted her hand under my dick on my balls over my inadequate underwear.

Laxmi: Here?

Me: Yes. a bit. She carefully held the balls in her grip for 30 seconds and left them.

Laxmi: Change and come food is ready.

Me: I am not hungry yet.

Laxmi: I will be watching TV. take your time.

I had lunch in utter silence. We both haven't spoken a word to each other during lunch.

I then went to my friend's home post lunch for some exam related discussion and then to tuition. This month my games period was canceled and I had extended tuition as arranged by my father.

That day entirely we didn't look eye to eye,

She placed my dinner on the dining table and she had hers at the sofa watching TV. We were both not uttering a word to each other since that incident in the morning.

I studied for a bit and later switched off the lights by 10:00. The TV in the hall was still on. I was unable to sleep thinking about what happened in the morning.

Must be around 12:00, the TV stopped and I heard Laxmi come to my room. Without switching on the light she spent some time at the almirah.

After a good 5 minutes, she came close to the bed and stood there still.

I pretended to be asleep. After some more time, I felt her sitting next to me and slowly moved her hands under the blanket I was only in shorts. No top.

She laid her hand on my tool over my shorts. Exactly like she did in the morning.

I was shivering internally if not outwards.I was feeling her heat over my body. My semi-erect cock grew erect, tight and right into her grip.

She slowly slid her hand under my shorts. Her hard hands first meets my ass crack, slowly moves her hand upwards and cups my balls.

Feels them for a while, my cock over them is flinching and throbbing.

Then she moves her hand onto my throbbing cock and gently grabs and brings the foreskin fully down.

She now brings her other hand to the mushroom and rubs her spit on it fully applying all over the mushroom.

Then she holds both my legs and turns me to the other side such that my back is facing her. I was sleeping in a crouched position.

She again slid her finger under my shorts, and this time again she reached for my ass. She took fingers full of spit and rubbed on my ass crack and around the aperture.

Once she figured out the opening, there was more and more spit applied on it and her finger smoothly slid into my ass, more spit was applied and now her finger was fully inserted.

It made me a tad uncomfortable as for the first time I was having anything inserted inside my ass. But I did not move an inch.

My asshole was dripping off her spit.

All this was done with clinical precession and not in any rush or desperation.

If she had done this while I was really asleep, I wouldn't even have known as everything was handled so smoothly.

The finger must have been inside my ass for a good 5 mins, I was in total shock and did not move or give any hint I was awake,

SHe just sat there with her finger in my ass and from time to time supplied spit to lube it.

After some time she slowly removed her finger by applying spit constantly. She silently got up, pulled my shorts back and left the room.

I did not move one bit. Just lost and wondered what had happened the entire day.

And then suddenly I felt Laxmi by my bed again. She didn't go, was she testing me?

What would she have done if she knew if we were awake?

But thank god she didn't know.

She slowly placed her finger on my face, and chin and finally located my lips and placed them on them.

There was a pungent smell, it was the same finger she inserted in my ass, soaked with her spit now rubbing on my lips.

After rubbing my ass dipped finger on my lips for a while she finally left the room.

I was in absolute shock.

Excited? I was confused and wondered what she was. A pervert? A maniac? She is definitely not an ordinary girl.

First, she slaps me like crazy, now she does this, what does she want from me?Where will this go from here?

My cock is totally erect. Had she checked there she would have known I wasn't asleep. Thank god she didn't!

I put my hand inside my pants and started to stroke my cock up and down. I had no experience, I just madly rocked up and down. It was painful, a pain that was not new to me.

I was about to cum, and I let it drop on my bare tummy, it was almost 4 full table spoons amount of cum. and I avoided it from dropping on the blanket or shorts.

Then I took the cum and cleaned it with paper, rolled the paper and flushed it in the commode so that she would not come to know.

Then I slept off in anticipation of what was going to happen tomorrow and how I was going to face her.

The next day when I woke up at 6 and got ready for college, I noticed Laxmi was still sleeping on the sofa. She was supposed to make me breakfast but it was not ready.

When she finally woke up, I inquired if she was alright. She said she was fine, just had a little headache and gave me 20 rupees to have breakfast outside. She clearly warned me to not tell my parents about this.

Confused about going home to Laxmi that early, I had spent my time with friends on the grounds discussing the lab results.

I was now walking back home, thinking of Laxmi. She was 3-4 years older than me. Terrorised me, then befriended me, sometimes punished me over lost bets, and now started to exploit me sexually. What is my stand in all this?

I am attracted to her. yes obviously, she was a woman and I was attracted. But she was Laxmi the terror.

It was almost 1:00 PM. I was not sure about going home yet. Not that I do not want to go. I wanted to go home and see Laxmi. She is my... what should I say... my muse.

She inspires me, excites me, entices me, yet torments me.

I was lost in thoughts as I was walking back home after spending time walking around campus aimlessly just to delay meeting with Laxmi.

What she has done to me yesterday has led me into a state of confusion about our relationship. I was hoping the next step in our relationship was going to be something mutual that we both take together.

I have thought about us kissing a number of times, I have been desperate for a kiss from her for some time now, and I was expecting it to happen sometime eventually. She has the widest lips I have ever seen, and I always wondered what it would be like to kiss those. I feel she would engulf my entire mouth into hers if we kissed.

Or I thought at least we would first begin by hugging each other, then get to fondling each other. I have been waiting to grab those boobs of hers. I had felt those boobs brush me quite a few times. I had even seen them through her slip when she bent while changing clothes.

Last night she had unilaterally changed our equation by doing whatever she had done yesterday. The afternoon episode, where she caressed my privates, first my cock and then my balls over my underwear after the punishment for losing in our usual tug-of-war bet was still ok. It was a natural progression from where we were before; the loser gets punished.

But what she had done last night was totally unthinkable. She came to my bed while I was sleeping and inserted her hand in my shorts, felt my privates, and boldly inserted her spit-soaked fingers into my ass hole, scarring me for life. I felt violated and helpless pretending to be sleeping.

Where does this leave us now?

Why did she do that?

Was she desperate? curious? aroused?

But then, why insert fingers in my ass?

If she were desperate, curious or aroused, wouldn't she be more interested in my cock? Or have her privates rubbed against me.

And then most confusing was, why did she come back to rub her fingers dipped in my ass on my lips again?

Was that supposed to mean something? Did it mean something to her?

Well, I had countless questions and I will have to face Laxmi at home to have my answers. But I need to have some guidelines for myself first.

I have to act unaware of last night's activity.

I have to start behaving normal with her, not pissed, not offended, hurt or anything.

I can't have her dictate terms or take unilateral decisions or actions anymore.

Most importantly, I should not let her play her psychological games on me.

As I reached home Laxmi opened the door.

Laxmi: Why did you take so long to come back home, I thought your exam was over at 10:30.

Me: I had some mistakes in my lab. I had to stay back and correct them till the readings were satisfactory. (I lied without looking at her face)

Laxmi: Tomorrow you have an exam?

Me: No, Saturday is a holiday. My last lab is on Tuesday.

Laxmi: Ok. Come wash your hands, let's eat first, you can change afterwards.

(this has never happened before in our home, I was not allowed on the dining table without changing clothes or washing up myself.)

Me: Oh, no. It was an organic chemistry lab, a lot of chemicals must be on my body. Let me change at least.

Laxmi held my hand tight as I was about to go to my room, her grip as usual was painfully tight.

Laxmi: It's ok Balu, I made sambar rice, you can have it with a spoon. Come let's have lunch first. I was waiting for you, I am extremely hungry.

Well, that's what I meant by psychological games. But I gave in.

We were having lunch sitting on the sofa right next to each other and watching TV.

Laxmi was binge-watching TV ever since my parents had gone to our native because of an emergency.

Laxmi was from my mom's native village and came to our home 1 year back to help my mom with her household. She was not a maid, but a relative of ours. Though she didn't sit on Sofa in the living room or my parent's bed, she only sat on the plastic chairs and on the bed in my room. She was used to eating food on the floor in the kitchen. But now that my parents were not at home she was having her freedom. She rarely moved her ass from the sofa.

Laxmi was a typical villager, she was sitting on the sofa with her legs folded. The sofa was a small 2 seater jute one. Her feet were touching my thigh, we both were aware of this but were not acting on it. If I don't address it, she would take me for granted. And obviously, she wouldn't mind having her feet rub my thigh, why would she bother if I didn't care to question her? So I gathered courage.

ME: Laxmi keep your legs down this is the sofa, and see you are kicking me while I am having my food. (beat it, girl.. I made it emotional enough )

Laxmi: Oh ayyo. sorry Balu. I am not used to sitting on the sofa and eating. I am used to eating with my legs crossed. Push the table forward, I will sit down. I have been following this serial for 2 years I don't want to miss it.

Now this was what I meant, playing psychological games and emotional blackmail.

I stopped her from sitting down and instead, she remained crosslegged on the sofa, and I let her feet touch me, and now her left foot was rubbing on my thigh while she was slurping her sambar rice and enjoying her TV program. The female character in the serial is a perfect vamp, plotting and scheming against the married hero whom she has been trying to seduce and trap. Laxmi seemed just like that vamp.

We had finished our lunch, and now I had left to change my clothes, first I removed my shirt and went to the bathroom to pee and wash myself. As I walked out I saw Laxmi sitting on the bed. She had kept the shorts that I was to change into. I picked up the shorts and was about to leave for the bathroom since Laxmi was in the room.

Just then I felt her tight grip on my wrist. She pulled me towards the bed.

I was nervous and was shocked again. There I was standing shirtless and with my pants unbuttoned hanging just by the zip.

I remembered the guidelines I had decided, to not let her make any unilateral decisions. So I laid my hands on her shoulders and asked.

Me: What is it, Laxmi? Do you want to say something?

Laxmi simply brushed my hands off her shoulders.

She kept her finger on her lips and signalled shhhh! as if ordering me to not talk.

Then Laxmi slowly brought her hand to my waist and held the zipper and pulled it down. She held my pants and pulled them to the ground. I have been in my underwear around her quite a lot. So I didn't feel ashamed as I felt confused.

I was now gazing at her neck as I didn't have the courage to look into her eyes. She sensed my submissiveness and slowly held the elastic of my underwear with both her hands. and my reflexes led my hands to her hands as if to prevent her from doing anything with my underwear.

She took my hands and placed them on her shoulders. and I didn't move my hands from where she placed them when she brought her hands to the elastic of my underwear and slowly pulled it down exposing my semi-erect cock, it must be around 4.5 inches. the underwear slid to the ground.

Now my reflexes led me to pull my hands down to cover my dick with both my hands. She didn't object to it. I was looking down at my feet and she was looking up into my face. I wanted to use my hands and remove her salwar and press her boobs. But my hands simply refused to move away from covering my dick. I was simply ashamed that I was totally naked in front of my fully clothed domestic help.

She started feeling my body running her hands on my chest, on my nipples onto my stomach and to my waist right above my dick touching and playing with my pubic hair above my dick.

I wanted to open my mouth and say something to her, but she wouldn't let me utter even a word.

She now held my waist and turned me around and my ass was now facing her. I didn't get the thought of removing my hands from the dick or covering my rear. Her hands started to run all over my back and to my ass along my crack.

Visions of last night started gushing through my mind. I was wondering if she would repeat the drill of the last night of inserting her fingers into my ass hole.

She made me part my legs and her hands reached out to my balls from behind, she massaged, kneaded and rubbed them roughly. She tied them tight with her grip and pulled them slowly like milking a cow.

She had inserted a finger inside my ass crack and had run it down like an ATM card is swiped on a swiping machine. Then she cupped both ass cheeks and squeezed them gently. This was exactly what I wanted to do with her boobs.

Did she think they were boobs? Who squeezes a guy's ass like that?

Finally, I heard her voice from behind.

Laxmi: Oray Balu.

(Oray is used among friends or by elders to younger ones). She was definitely older than by 4 years. But she came to our house as domestic help.

It indicates there is no respect for her towards me. Because 'Oray' is never used by a low social status person against a higher social status person.

She had not just stripped me naked, but also stripped me of my dignity and respect.

Laxmi repeated: Oray Balu. (this time in a sterner voice)

I mumbled: hmm

Laxmi: turn around. turn around and I don't want to see your hands there.

So far she was gentle. And now suddenly she stripped my respect. And her voice sounded like a command.

I didn't move. I didn't mean to disobey her at all. All this was kind of enticing. But I was so startled at my condition that I simply couldn't move. not even my toe.

Laxmi: You should obey when ordered. (saying this she held my hand and turned me around)

Ordered? Did she say ordered? When did she start ordering me?

So as I turned, as ordered I dropped my hands to the side exposing my fully erect and hanging dick at her. She was not looking at the dick. She didn't even seem to bother. She was looking at my face.

Awkwardly I met her eyes and pleaded.

Me: pleading, Laxmi please I will wear shorts.

Laxmi: Shhhh (signalled me to stay silent)

Laxmi keenly examined me from top to bottom. For the first time in a long time, someone was looking at me naked like this.

........

Flashback-

It was the last year Ugadi my mom had seen me naked like this. On the Ugadi morning, my mom had asked me to apply nalugu (flour) and do Ugadi snanam (a special bath done by Telugus on the day of Ugadi festival). It involves applying nalugu (a special flour mixed with turmeric made into paste and applied on the body). Then after the paste is applied, oil is rubbed on the body to get rid of the paste.

Usually one needs assistance to perform this kind of bath. When we are in village, the local barber does the ritual to men, or else women assist in this. My mom gave this bath before several times.

And on that day, I had left the flour and oil on the table and went for the bath. Back then in my house, I didnt have the habit of latching the door since no one enters my room. But that day, My mom had come to give me the vessles with nalugu and oil, and she twisted the bathroom door knob assuming I was still brushing my teeth, and there I was under the shower totally naked. I was shocked.

It was till the 9th standard she used to see me like this when she occasionally bathed me, but It had been 4 years.

After 4 years my mom was seeing me naked again.

Her eyes grew wide and gazed me from top to bottom quickly before looking away.

She calmly said: Balu, wear your underwear, I will apply nalugu, bath you, dont you know you are supposed to do ugadi snanam on ugadi.

I was left mumbling something in shock.

I wore my underwear while she went to get the stool. She sat on the stool and applied nalugu all over my body.

My mom at 42 age was a big lady, she was the tallest member in our house. Her height must be 5:9. SHe was also slightly on the heavy side, but she has absolutely well shaped features, flesh on all the right parts. She looks like the veteran actor Radhika from Tamil/ Telugu movies. Her hips and bosom were her most attractive parts, she had a pretty face and long neck. In a pretty saree she was a head turner.

She wears nighties that doesn't fit her, and come inches above her ankles, her size nighties are rare to find. Her bust despite wearing a towel on her nightie cant cover her assets. Her globes behind swing so well when she walks, you feel like stopping everything and just watching them. I am sure when she goes on road to buy vegetables or fish from vendors, the men have a feast of her. Even in a most conservative nightie you could trace her cleavage.

The most crazy thing about her was when her nightie goes stuck her ass crack. I am sure a lot of them get to see it on daily basis.