Maid and Her Reigns of Terror

Story Info
This is a story of our maid Laxmi and her reign of terror.
15.6k words
4.11
9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Balu, a Telugu guy. This is an event from about 14 years ago! We used to have domestic help when we were in Orissa. Her name was Laxmi. My dad was a junior-level officer in a central government company. His salary was low but we got a free stay in the quarters. At that time, I was around 20 doing my engineering 2nd year, in a local college.

Laxmi must be 4 years older than me because she had discontinued her degree back when she first came to stay with my grandmother. She was from my mom's village in Andhra and had come as our resident help. Being our distant relative, she was not really our maid, so to speak. Her mom passed away when she was a kid, and was growing up with her drunkard father. My grandma felt it would be better if she stayed with us to help my mom and also finish her degree remotely until she got married. She was very resourceful and strong and could do any work easily.

We lived in a 2 bedroom house, the living room doubled as a dining space. My parents' bedroom was just enough to fit their queen-sized bed and a godrej almirah. Mine being a single bed, she had enough space to sleep on the floor. She was given some space in my almirah to keep her stuff. For the first few months, she had not even arranged her clothes out of her bag due to homesickness. Eventually, she used a rack that was assigned to her.

Laxmi was wheatish in complexion. Her face looked mature. Had a nose studded on both sides. and 3 piercings on one year ear and two on the other. Her shoulders were her most distinguished features, they were strong and broad. Back in the village, She fetched water using kavadi from 2 km to her home. And then her calves were so thick, they were almost twice as much as mine. Laxmi was a couple of inches shorter than me, but must be definitely weighing more than me. She was neither beautiful nor ugly. Her eyes were big, she had a big mouth. When she smiled her lips stretched almost 3 inches. She kept herself clean, had well-oiled hair and, a fresh fragrance of talcum, that's what my mom loved about her.

I was an average boy. I was 5.7 feet. My frame was not very impressive, compared to hers. I was 1 tone darker than her. Or maybe it's my tan due to playing in the hot sun. My mom must have stopped seeing me naked only 5-6 years back when she stopped bathing me. So I was not conservative with clothes at home. I wore shorts at home mostly, without underwear. The underwear was reserved only for the outdoors. When Laxmi came for the first time, she used to barge in while I was changing. After a few encounters with Laxmi when changing clothes, I started locking the door when changing clothes. If she was already in the room when I had to change, it was a real challenge wearing underwear over my towel.

Our interactions were that of a senior and junior in a college. I initially treated her like an aunt, and that was how she was related to me too. I thought she must be way older like 27-28 yr, but eventually, when I learnt her age was 24 yr I started treating her like a senior. She was not a maid. She didn't sit on Sofa in the living room or my parent's bed, but sat on the plastic chairs and on my bed. She was used to eating food on the floor in the kitchen.

My interactions with Laxmi were not many. I mostly talked about my stuff; particularly my clothes mostly as she washed, ironed and folded them. It was her job to get my uniform ready in time. Secondly, we interacted about the bathroom, her evening bath time coincided with my return from games. I had to wait 5-10 mins outside the room for her to get dressed before I could enter the room. My mom knew this issue, but she didn't feel it was her problem to solve. She safely escaped as she frequented the ladies' club at those times. This slowly became a friction over time between me and Laxmi. We exchanged stares.

Eventually one day ice broke between us. I came from cricket late, I was getting late to tution and had to pee badly. My mom had locked the bedroom as she went for her evening club. I mumbled to Laxmi when she opened the door after 15 mins. She gave me a sharp stare, but I continued. Laxmi asked me to not mess with her. But I continued and it led to a war of words.

Laxmi: Balu, don't irritate me. you will regret the consequences.

Me: Oh now you are threatening me after delaying for so long.

Laxmi: It was only 15 mins. You had not come, I was dirty cleaning the balcony before thats why I went to bath.

Me: I don't care, you use the bathroom when I am gone and keep it vacant when I am back.

(I knew I was crossing the line talking to her like that. I was not sure if I was even allowed to. My male ego got the better, rather the worse of me. I was being rude to her, I was guilty, but I was pushing the limits and testing waters.)

Laxmi: That's what I have been doing, you are the one overreacting for one day.

Me: You are the one overreacting with stupid excuses.

Laxmi: Mind your words. Back in the village, I had set right so many kids like you.

Me: This is not your village, I am not a kid.

Laxmi: You are a stupid and arrogant kid.

Hearing that, I tried to push her for calling me words.

Not sure why I did that. I never touched her like that before.

It was just a push I went for on her shoulder. I knew attacking a woman was a worse thing. I knew there would be consequences.

It would be a shame if she attacked back.

Or if my mom or dad get to know about it.

I didn't know which was worse.

But then something totally unexpected happened.

She tactically moved aside held my hand tight and twisted it behind me. She pushed me to the wall and pressed my nose to the wall. I was totally blown away by her display of strength. She was too strong. She could easily beat me to a pulp.

Laxmi: Say sorry and I will leave it here.

Me: (I was almost in tears) said Sorry.

Laxmi left me immediately.

Laxmi: Don't tell Amma about what happened.

I with clear tears in my eyes simply nodded and went to the bathroom.

That day I realized not to mess with her directly.

We didn't see eye to eye for weeks. I patiently waited until she finished her bath and opened the door. My interaction with her became minimal. At the same time, she was establishing her dominance over the room and bathroom. She was making me wait longer and longer. One day I had to wait for 30 mins and I got late for my tuition. I couldn't retaliate like the last time.

I was boiling with humiliation day after day and one day I had a plan. I had started complaining to my mom about Laxmi, for small things. "She left the bathroom tap open, she hadn't mopped the house, broke the glass jar"...

This started to create a problem for Laxmi as my mom started confronting Laxmi about my complaints. This could create problems for Laxmi and her chances to continue in our house.

Laxmi liked it here. It was total hard work back in the village and She would have starch rice for 3 meals a day back there. Here, she gets to eat curries, watch TV, go to the park and also get money on top of all this.

One evening when my mom was away, Laxmi came to my room and she started to make small talk. It was very unusual for her to do this kind of talk. Her tone was also way softer than it was a few weeks back. Clearly, my plan was working. I even saw my mom show frustration with her a few times.

Laxmi: Balu, what are you doing? Do you need any snacks to eat? Shall I make chocolate milk?

She sounded so different. As if trying to mend bridges. I was still pissed at her and had made it evident to her with my one-word answers.

Laxmi: Sorry Balu, I laid a hand on you that time. I got a little carried away. Won't happen again.

I was not giving in. I didn't even look at her face.

Laxmi tried to talk but I was not giving in. Could sense her restlessness. and then she further softened her voice and spoke.

Laxmi: "After my mom died, my father started to abuse me using bad language. So I came to sleep in your grandmother's place, where I used to take care of her chores and see if her other servants were disciplined. In that house, I got a lot of respect equal to your grandmother. I came here with the same attitude. I should understand you are the masters of this house."

This got me emotionally twisted and I started feeling for her.

Me: No Laxmi. it is not like that. Mom told me you are not a maid but a family relative. I am sorry I behaved badly.

Laxmi: Yes Balu, I am family. but we are poor, your daddy has this government job and so he gets a lot of respect. My dad is a drunkard. And so we don't carry so much respect.

Laxmi: Your Mother's mother and My dad are cousins.

This twisted me further emotionally. and slowly she got me into the conversation. Telling me, stories from the village and we spoke for an hour that day. I skipped my games that day.

Eventually, our dynamics changed after that day.

We exchanged more smiles. We became more understanding. I knocked on the door when I had come from games and waited for her to finish her bath, while she rushed to finish it faster so I could get ready for my tuition.

She used to tell me a number of stories of the episodes of her heroics with bad and misbehaving men in the village and to prove she showed her muscles and how strong her body parts were.

Indeed she was very strong. I not only had first-hand experience but also got to touch her muscles when she offered.

I got to hold her biceps they were her strongest feature.

Her entire hand was so strong and veiny.

Then she allowed me to touch her abs over her salwar.

She had a flat tummy and when she hardened her abdomen, it was very hard.

Then I also touched her calves, directly. Those were my favourite part of her. They were round and swollen, she could contract and expand the calf muscles at will. It was fascinating.

When my parents were not around we developed some physical tension between us. Trying to find ways to physically touch each other (platonic way), like touching each other's muscles, abs, and calf muscles.

Our thing was like a show of strength. She was several notches above me. It was clearly established. She could lift 2 full buckets of water easily in each hand everyday for watering plants in the balcony, while I struggled with even one-half bucket.

Then slowly things got to the next level between us.

One evening our conversation was:

Laxmi: Do you play wrestling in your school Balu?

Me: No Laxmi, but I loved to watch WWE when I was a kid.

Laxmi: What did you like the most.

Me: I liked how Rock picked up his opponent and banged on the floor.

Laxmi: Oh wow! I did that once to someone.

Me: Laxmi, please. This is too much even for you.

Laxmi: What? Do you think I am lying to you?

Me: No! How is it possible to lift such a heavy person and bang, unless you are a wrestler or something?

Laxmi: Why don't you try and lift me?

(I grabbed the chance and wrapped my hands around her waist and lifted her.)

Laxmi: Higher!

(I grabbed her around her ass and lifted her.)

Laxmi: Higher more higher

(Now her ass was planted on my chest as I lifted her.)

Laxmi said: Its now my turn.

She bent down and took me on her shoulders and stood. I was now hanging around her neck. I was terrified she might leave me to fall, I will have a bad fall and hurt myself.

But she caught me tight and carried me to the next room. And carefully placed me on the bed...

Laxmi: See I am Rock now

(I shyly agreed.)

She eventually started to like to try to make me look weak.

Laxmi: Balu, I will make you stronger. so you can strong-arm your bullies and perform better at sports.

Me: Yes Laxmi, please help me become as strong. I need more strength to hit the sixes. All my shots get caught at the long on.

She was getting me to look up to her. Respect her.

It was all so psychological.

She got me emotionally by showing her background and her vulnerabilities, and then she showed her stronger side, physical and mental strength and impressed me with how she is handling both.

In the evenings I started to skip games more and more often and was spending time with Laxmi.

Laxmi: Since we are working on your strength, this is a replacement to sports, You can return to games stronger.

We used to play tug of war with a door in between, and whoever got the door on their side won.

She used to win every time.

Then she taught me to build some strength through some basic exercises.

Slowly, we introduced punishment for losing in our games. We were allowed to slap each other on the body (not on the face) and it was fun slapping. Not so hard nor soft. Occasionally a hard slap here and there flew from her.

Slowly, slapping private parts as a banter started. I had my privates slapped over clothes for losing badly (like ball busts mostly).

Ball busts was my doing.

One time after several attempts I had won the tug of war as her hands slipped.

So it was my turn to punish her.

My first slap was on her biceps. (it did not have any impact on her)

Second slap was on her thigh.

Third and fourth were on her ass.

(She gave me the permission to slap)

When none of them had any impact on her, I landed on her frontal part (on vagina).

She was totally taken aback but was composed as the rules were we could hit anywhere.

Then upon inquiring, I told her of the ball busting game we played among friends in college.

She was ok with what I had done.

The agreement that whoever lost I could be beaten anywhere. (rarely I got the opportunity though, may be in a ratio of 1:5).

Was there sexual tension between us? Definitely, I could see sexual tension growing, It was inexplicable. I rarely get to masturbate in this house. Did it only a handful of times before Laxmi had come, I had just started back then. The last I masturbated was in the bathroom. But the bathroom had stunk and Laxmi inquired what the smell was. So I stopped doing it.

That was not the age I was exposed to the internet or porn. But I was in constant touch with Laxmi, the opposite sex. There were several physical contacts between us, day in day out. We were seeing each other after baths, sometimes while changing. So it does something to stimulate involuntary sexual thoughts.

We were sharing the room. She had her space in my almirah for her clothes, but I never explored her stuff for the fear of getting caught. While she was responsible for arranging my clothes in their place. But I did observe her clothes closely. She had 4 pairs of underwear and 2 bras. She wore salwars mostly, and had one ankle-length gown she wore on occasions. For the night she had 2 nighties. But she often slept in her day clothes.

She often saw me after my bath. She saw me changing. But we never showed desperation. I am not ashamed to be around her in underwear. She might have seen my butt crack quite a few times, my lucid cock a few times when changing. (I can't say with confidence but she might have.)

Was she having sexual feelings for me? How can I tell? Well, she never left the room or felt uncomfortable when I was changing clothes. She never felt uncomfortable being in the room when I was in underwear. (Not that I go around the house in underwear, but when it happens occasionally, she never looks away.)

Sometimes when I am in a rush to use the bathroom she comes out from bath in a slip that goes till her knees. The slip was obviously transparent and thin. I could see her shapes of her breasts, panty, legs. It happened occasionally. Does that mean anything? I don't know.

I saw her cleavage. She had 32 sized boobs. When she bent in her slip I saw all the way from her neck to her navel including her hanging nipples. Saw it a few times, maybe 4-5 times. I saw her legs till her thighs when she was wearing her pyjamas, that's the most I saw of her. In the last 8 months of growing close.

I am satisfied, I am not desperate. I didn't hate her, not friends with her either. She was more than a roommate to me now. We were in a sexual tension. She saw my erection over underwear and towel mostly during our games. She never gave weird looks at it, she was comfortable as if it was natural and that made me absolutely comfortable around her. She never saw my erect dick directly ever. And she never exposed herself to me beyond her flat chest and calves.

It has been over 1 year since Laxmi came to our house.

One evening my Dad came home early from the office and my parents started packing their clothes in a hurry. There was an emergency back at my Dad's village and they had to leave that night.

I was having my lab finals and in less than a month my final exams would start too. So Laxmi was left to take care of my food. I had never stayed away from my parents. This was the first time, ideally, I would have cried. But Laxmi was staying back with me, it was comforting and exciting to some extent. My mom had locked the bedroom door so we had only the living and my room. Mom being conservative instructed Laxmi to sleep in the hall on the sofa while they were away, Laxmi nodded to all her instructions.

That night after tuition, I had dinner with Laxmi at the dining table. Laxmi was now completely comfortable in the house. Drinking cold water from the fridge, eating with me on the dining table, sitting on the sofa watching TV. I could sense her freedom. That night she slept on the sofa as directed. and why not, it was softer than the hard floor.

Cut to-The next day.

I got back from college at 11:00 a.m. after my Viva and lab tests. Laxmi opened the door and went back to the kitchen. I had washed up and was changing to civil dress from my uniform, and just then I sensed a push on the door from Laxmi and I was right behind the door. I was in my underwear and felt the door hit me, I playfully pushed the door back in order to not let her in. And she was exerting force from her end to open the door. and in no time we were playing tug of war, only this time it was me to close the door and she to open the door. And in no time she pushed the door and was inside giving me an evil smile.

Laxmi: You lost in 2 attempts. What is your punishment?

Me: What, I was not even ready, you took advantage of that and won. For bets, we need to play properly.

I knew there wouldn't be any difference in the outcome. Laxmi knew it too.

Laxmi (sarcastically): be gentle on me Balu, I am a woman,... she teased.

Me (irritated ): Oh shut up, stupid.

Laxmi (sounding sterner): Language Balu. If I pin you now there won't be anyone to save you for the next few days.

Me (meekly): Sorry sorry... and start!

(I started pushing abruptly, without alerting her. Perhaps on the other side, she was not ready and I almost closed the door on her.

And then she pushed the fully closed door on the opposite side with all her might. I blocked my body to stop the door from opening.

Slowly inch by inch she pushed and in one mighty push, she crushed me between the wall and the door.

Laxmi emerged from behind the door. Both hands were showing victory symbols.

Laxmi: And the winner is....... (expecting me to complete her sentence)

Me: Laxmi

Now we both knew the punishment was slapping and I was the most vulnerable with only underwear.

Laxmi: (Announcing) 5 slaps

Slap!!!!! she landed the first tight slap with her left hand behind my ass. touching my bare ass cheek.

I squeaked.

This pulled me a bit closer to her

.Slap!!! it was a burning slap on the left side of the thigh.

Slap!!! it was on the ass cheek again on the same side. It was burning my ass cheek now.

Laxmi was a left-handed person. If she wants to be hard on me, that's the hand she would use.

She had never been so hard before. Maybe because of my language. or maybe because my parents were not around. But this was like never before.