Maid and Her Reigns of Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the day of bath, she was wearing a nightie with slight v neck. Like all her nighties this was not a right fit for her. Her sleeves were too short and her big hands were tearing the stitches near her armpit. Her black bra strap was visible. So was her cleavage, as I was standing and I had a perfect view even though I didn't desire for it.

She was using oil to mix in nalugu and then applied oil with force to get rid of the flour paste off my body. As she lifted her hand, I could see her thick underarms with half inch hair in her armpits.

Her large hands were dripping with oil. There was oil on her nightie and my underwear. A patch of oil right on my dick, that was semi erect.

My mom was not new to my erection. She know it was not because of her, but there could be many factors. Like touch, cold, the smooth oil. She was understanding of the erection and even while it brushed her hand several times.

She applied oil with force as it should be, it was meant to scrub off the dirt on the body. As she rubbed her hands on my stomach, it sent the underwear strap down exposing my pubic hair. She was surprised by the length of my pubic hair. She held some as if examining and instructed me to cut it short.

Mom: Why are you growing your hair here at this place. cut them short, use scissors not razor. Then she raised my arm to rub under, she said,

Mom: Here too. You cant have long hair in these places, it will cause infection due to sweat.

My mom's face was dripping of sweat due to the hot tap water running. Her cleavage was all sweaty. She adjusted her nightie to wipe sweat off her stomach and it gave a deeper view of her valley. Her cleavage was almost 5 inches deep and she didn't have an idea of my state.

My ass cheeks were mostly darker than the rest of the body and this must have caught my mom's attention from my briefs. And she spent extra effort rubbing flour paste and squeezing them. Then she ran her oily fingers along the corner of my brief and in the process rubbing a good portion of my jewels.

Mom: (pointing at my semi erect dick) After I leave, apply this well inside too. Don't neglect that portion. It is most prone to infections.

Today when Laxmi squeezed my ass, it reminded me of last year's ugadi bath.

........

Cut to present:

Laxmi: Sit down balu. (she. said calmly)

I was preparing to sit on the bed.

Laxmi nodded and made a denial sound: tich tich tich

She said sternly: Sit down, on the floor.

This was my last gate, if I cross this there is no looking back.

We both knew this very well.

I pleaded with her one last time.

Me: Laxmi please, let go.

Laxmi: (more sternly this time): Sit down Balu. Just sit

I submitted to her command and sat down cross-legged near her legs. Her feet were inches away from my folded legs.

Laxmi moved closer to the edge of the bed and was moving her feet into my folded legs until her feet were now touching my dick and balls.

Laxmi was wearing bright red salwar and matching loose pants like palazzo that stopped right above her ankles.

Her left foot was under my balls, and her right foot was stamping my cock from top and she sandwiched the whole set between her legs.

She was playing with my dick and balls, sometimes rubbing them, sometimes squeezing them between her fingers.

This is the most shameful day of my life. I had never felt so helpless in my life. It was as if my worst dreaded fear had come to life, this was exactly what I wanted to avoid when I was walking home today from campus.

Now she pulled her pants up till her knees making her calves visible.

Laxmi: Balu you like my calves right? Press them.

Laxmi's calves are a piece of art, to say the least, the most beautiful calves you will ever see of a woman. They are well-rounded and built through sheer handwork. Back in the village, She used to get drinking water to her house from a well 2 km away from home. Carrying the kavidi of water all those years has given her legs this wonderful shape.

I had touched them before a number of times. She loves to flaunt them. Whenever we discuss her strength and muscles, I request her to let me touch her muscles. She proudly lets me touch not just her calves, but also her biceps and her flat stomach.

And now she pulled her pants up till her knees making her calves visible.

Laxmi: Balu you like my calves right? You always asked to touch them. Here have my legs and press them. I have been longing for a nice leg massage. (she asked me to massage her calves)

While she was using her feet to play with my cock and the balls, I held her calves and began to press them gently. Her round calf muscles felt like a woman's boobs when she didn't tighten them. I enjoyed pressing them.

Laxmi flicked her feet toe to hit me on my balls.

(Seeing me enjoying her calves, she tightened the muscles) she snapped: Press harder Balu.

Her muscles when tightened get rock hard and are difficult to massage.

I continued my futile attempts to massage.

While I massaged her right leg, She lifted her left leg and placed it on my chest, rubbing my nipple with her toe.

I was feeling excited but also humiliated. I wanted to end this and throw away her leg and yell at her for treating me this way.

But I am aware she would easily overpower me. She had done it in the past. In all the tug-of-war and other games we used to play, despite my best efforts, I rarely won against her strength. So I was not going to do anything in haste that would worsen my condition.

Firstly, I need to understand her expectations from me. What exactly she wants from me? and where is this leading? If there is a light at the end of the tunnel, which means if I can get to make love with her, then all this humiliation would be worth it.

With all these thoughts I mustered the courage to strike up a conversation with her finally.

But before I even spoke, she said.

Laxmi: Balu just a while back you complained that my foot was brushing your thigh, and now my feet are all over you. Don't you have any complaints now?

I dumbly nodded without looking at her face.

When I don't respond she tends to get chatty, I want to play her.

Laxmi: Balu tell me, did you complain to your mom about me anytime?

Shit shit shit! not this. I am busted. How did she know I had complained to my mom about her?

Once in the beginning Laxmi and I had an argument and I tried to push her for not listening to me. But then she had easily strong-armed me and squeezed an apology from me.

We made peace with each other after that, and we even became friends totally cooperating with each other. Now it doesn't make sense to ponder over it after all that has passed.

Laxmi: Balu answer me or this foot will be stuffed into your mouth.

I gulped my own spit and mumbled.

Me: I didn't complain, Laxmi, I only answered mom's questions.

Laxmi: Oh really? what did she ask you about me Balu?

Me recalling: She asked if I broke the glass jar, and I said no. So she concluded it must be you.

Me: Then she asked if you had mopped the room, I only said I was not aware.

I tried to make up answers that didn't put in a fix.

Laxmi: Why Balu, why does she ask you about me? She could have directly asked me.

Laxmi: Is your mom also sissy like you are? Is she afraid of Laxmi?

Now this is going too far. She was calling my mom names.

I can't take it, but there is nothing I can say to her.

Laxmi: Answer me Balu, Is your mom also sissy like you are?

I had to tell her something. I chose to tell her what she would love to hear.

I mumbled: Yes Laxmi, I guess mom is afraid to ask you directly.

This made Laxmi glad, she had a smile on her face.

Laxmi: Absolutely Balu.

Your entire family is sissies. Your Dad is a sissy before your mom, your mom is sissy before me and you are a sissy before me and your mom.

I was gulping my humiliation towards my family and trying to keep a stable face, but in reality, I felt like crying.

Laxmi: What does that make me Balu?

I was silent, not knowing how to respond.

Laxmi again this time sterner: What does that make me in this house Balu?

Me: Master?

I don't know why I said it, but I said it.

Laxmi: Rani, Maha Rani (Queen) wouldn't it be more appropriate Balu?

Me: Yes.

Laxmi: Yes what Balu?

Me: Maha Rani would be more appropriate.

Laxmi: I like it too. I am the Maha Rani and this house is my Kingdom.

Your mom and dad are its subjects, you will be my servant?

Me: Yes...... (after a few seconds gap I uttered) Maha Rani...

We were relatives, and though she might have come to help my mother, my mom might have not treated her as an equal on some days.

Then, I too had not shown much respect towards her, and all this might have piled up and she started to hate my family, on top of that we jumped one step up on the social status ladder in our village due to my Dad's government job. This might have led to her jealousy and that's the reason for her language.

Laxmi: Balu I have to punish you for two things.

And hearing the word punishment my face became pale, as of late her punishments turned more painful than fun.

I murmured: please Laxmi... no, please

Laxmi: and the reason for punishment is 1) for complaining to your mom against me that included several lies, even ones that I hadn't done. and 2) for lying to me about it.

Laxmi: I had known about this all the while Balu, but I was only waiting for the right moment.

Laxmi: 5 slaps, on the face.

My face had already turned red. Laxmi's left hand throws the tightest slaps and she had decided to cause me both pain and humiliation.

Before I could comprehend, she leaned forward and threw 3 tight slaps with her left hand on my cheek. Gave 10 seconds pause and then sent 2 more.

The last two were the most painful. Tears were rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably. I was sniffing as water was leaking from my nose too.

Laxmi took her foot near my chin as if wiping my tears.

Laxmi: In old Telugu movies there was a dialogue, I will wash your feet with my tears, perhaps this is how it would look, isn't it Balu?

Now I started weeping and my noises were increasing.

Laxmi: Yeah go ahead and increase the noise if you want 5 more slaps.

And that was enough to shut me down. I controlled myself.

Negative reinforcement is such a powerful thing. It can make you do just anything.

She collected my tears on her feet and took back her moist feet to my cock and balls rubbing on them.

Just then the calling bell had rung.

I started panicking and Laxmi seemed calm, smiling at my tense situation.

Laxmi: Balu go see who came. (she said)

Me: I mumbled, please Laxmi please Noo

Laxmi: Balu I said go see who had come.

If you don't go, my next order would be to open the door like this.

I got the picture. Lifted my naked ass and went to the living room and saw through the peephole,It was my neighbour's maid.

I didn't know her name, but my neighbours were Bengalis and so was their live-in maid.

I wondered what she had to do with Laxmi. She didn't know any language other than Bengali, and Laxmi didn't know any language other than Telugu.

The Bengali maid was slightly older than Laxmi she must be in her 30s.

I returned and told her...

Me: Its the neighbour's maid. Bengali family.

Laxmi: (showing her excitement told her name to me loudly) Shobitaaa didi

Laxmi rushed to open the door and before that, she gave clear instructions to me.

Laxmi: Balu, don't even think of moving from here or wearing your clothes.

Laxmi: I will leave the door quarter open and it has to be like that till I return, if you do not follow my orders, you will not have a very pleasant next few days.

(Saying that she left.)

I could overhear them, but not really make out their conversation.

Laxmi spoke in broken Telugu and Shobita spoke in broken Bengali. I did not understand how they were having a conversation.

I could hear loud laughs and talks like two close friends who had a lot to talk.

I smelt tea being made. They must have made tea for themselves and must have taken their conversation to the kitchen, as I couldn't hear them.

There I was sitting on the floor right in my house bearing the punishment given by our domestic help while two maids were enjoying team in our kitchen, I felt pity at my situation.

Then I felt the urge to peep through the gap, and came to the door without thinking twic, held the door so it didn't make noise, and slightly peeped my head and when I couldn't find anyone in the hall, I peeped further to hear what was going, and I could get faint sounds from the kitchen of them talking and laughing.

I came back and resumed my position and waited. After sometime, I heard the door open, I couldn't see who was behind me if Laxmi was alone or the Shobita woman too. I hoped it was Laxmi alone.

I heard Laxmi say.

Laxmi: Balu, I am going to the park for a walk.

When I return, I want you to open the door in this very naked state.

No excuses, no arguments. This is my order.

I could barely nod.

And I heard the main door lock.

I got up and ran to the door and saw through the peephole. I saw both ladies leaving through the gate chit-chatting like two close friends. I had a sigh of relief.

First I went to the bathroom and peed my heart out.

Next, I started to jerk with full vigour.

First I visualised Laxmi, but then when it didn't help, I started visualising the Bengali maid.

Shobitaa works for our bengali neighbours. The uncle was in higher position than my dad. They have a son and daughter. The aunty was a bomb, she was so attractive, with her milky white skin, sleeveless blouse. Every man in the colony couldn't resist starring at her whenever she came for parties and functions.

Shobita was also live-in maid like Laxmi. But neither she nor her features make her look like a maid. She was also milky white, fleshy, typical bengali with massive boobs.

You can make out her cleavage from several feet away. She wore sleeveless mostly.

I was fantasising her with me, where she comes to rescue me from Laxmi and then we both make out and kiss. And to add spice, I fantasised Laxmi joining us for a threesome.

I was nervous and in hurry to finish and clean up before Laxmi returns.

I finally came when I was fantasising kissing Laxmi's big and red lips while playing with her calves.

I wore my shorts, cleaned up my mess and then went to kitchen. Had the leftover team that the maids had left and rested on the bed waiting for Laxmi to come back.

Now I was nervous, what if anyone notices me from the road and finds out that I was naked inside. And I was getting impatient for her to return. She had left at 5:00 now it is almost 6:45pm, what if she tells her bengali friend about what she did to me?

That would be worse, as the entire society would know that I am a sissy submissive.

Bengali's are loud mouth people, and now I started getting really worried thinking about what would happen if my parents come to know.

I was counting on Laxmi to be a sensible person and not reveal to anyone what happened in this house in the last couple of days.

As the clock struck 7:00, I heard the calling bell ring. I instinctively removed my shorts and went to the door. I saw through the peep hole and saw Laxmi standing by the door. I nervously opened the door half way and hid behind the door waiting for Laxmi to enter.

What happened next changed my life completely.

Instead of Laxmi, I saw a fair and familiar looking man enter the door. I was behind the door and now he walked in past me. I was in a deep shock. It was as if my brain froze. My nakedness was making me cold like a sudden spike in fever. I was feeling breathless.

His strong frame was stranding right infront of me as I stood completely naked. His back was facing me but he didn't bother to turn and see. Who could he be. Why the fuck did he enter the house, I just saw Laxmi through the peephole. Is he with Laxmi? Did she bring him? Did she tell him? A deluge of questions were running in my mind.

My instant reaction was to run by him into my room and cover myself.

But before I could decide, Laxmi entered the door and she stopped right behind him and turned around to find me.

I was completely flabbergasted, this was getting bad to worse. There is a man in our house and I opened door for him completely naked, he would know that very soon. And I would end up more humiliated. But who was he? And why the hell did Laxmi bring him to our house? And what should be my response for my naked state. My head was spinning with all these thoughts.

Laxmi turned around and found me behind the door.

Laxmi: oh Balu, you are hiding here?

Laxmi: Meet Afreed my boyfriend.

Wait, is this Afreed?

What the fuck! Afreed is Laxmi's boyfriend, how can this be? How and when did this even happen?

Afreed and his family of bullies:

Afreed was my senior in college, he was the son of crane operator in the plant. They stay in the A type quarters, they are the 1 BHK quarters, we stay in the B type quarters that are the 1 1/2 BHK, then there are C type and D type along with E type the bungalows for the executives.

Afreed being from the muslim community, has 2 brothers and 2 sisters, and all 7 people stay in the same small quarter. I have most of my friends from A type only as A and B are adjoined, and we are not allowed to mingle with the C, D type.

Afreed was not very bright with studies, he was writing a lot of supplementary exams due to his backlogs. But he was the captain of the football team in college and was an athlete too.

He was not too tall, about my height, but was fit, had right set of muscles and donned the Dhoni hairstyle.

But above all this there was a major problem with having Afreed in our house, and that is his father and mine had a major issue between them, his father had punched my father in an union strike an year and half back. My dad was a supervisor and an issue at the site led to the workers protesting and when my father went to talk to the leaders, he was punched by his father.

There was an inquiry, but being from a minority community and being a vice secretary of the union along with being influential with workers, his father escaped the committee, that pronounced him not guilty. My dad felt very humiliated and tried to raise concern with superiors, but everyone downplayed it. I too had been at the receiving end of Afreed's bullying after my dad's episode, however I didn't tell about it at home.

To top it up, my mom and his mom are the same circle in the ladies club and her circle was responsible for the decoration of the plant for all festivals and events that are mandatory part of this society. There were almost 2-3 festivals or events every month to conduct and Afreed's mom Ruksana aunty was my mom's handler.

While the men of the house were bullied by their family, my mom had to maintain friendly ties with his mom, Ruksana aunty. Often my mom had to visit there house for some events planning. Apparently my mom and Afreed's mom tried to pacify the issue and to ensure it did not escalate. My mom had gone to their house several times during those times, and apparently talked to Afreed's dad Irshaad uncle. There were rumours that my mom apologised to Irshaad uncle on behalf of dad, and other rumours that Irshaad uncle apologised to my mom, but refused to apologise to my dad directly. There were a lot of arguments at home between my dad and my mom, my dad eventually agreed to the settle the issue with them and not escalate it any further.

.......

While that was like that, see where I ended up right now, stuck with not one but two bullies both more crazy than the other. This was my worst nightmare, coming face to face with Afreed. Afreed was a guy of few words, he has a weird laugh that was enough to humiliate anyone.