Maid and Her Reigns of Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was not only alone in the house with Afreed, I was naked too, and was already being bullied by Laxmi. It cant get worse than this. I knew that I was in the deepest shit.

So when Laxmi introduced Afreed.

Laxmi: Meet Afreed my boyfriend.

Afreed turned around and saw me behind the door, he was not surprised, but he started to laugh hysterically seeing me naked. He was laughing showing his hands at my face, and seeing him laugh, Laxmi felt proud of her accomplishment. She was pleased to see her lover so happy.

Between all this I tried to ask Laxmi how she could bring him to our house like this.

But between all the laughter and two big bullies, I lost my words.

While I tried to cover myself behind the curtain, Afreed was so animated laughing at me that Laxmi laid her hand around his waist to prevent him from falling. Seeing Laxmi throw her hands around him and move so close to him a pang of jealousy hit me. But there was more coming.

Laxmi: Balu close the door.

Lost in deep shock, I didn't hear her the first time. Then she shouted this time.

Laxmi: Orey Balu, close the door.

Afreed mocked: Orey Balu, close the door.

As I turned to close the door, Laxmi started to eat Afreed's mouth with her large lips. As imagined she could engulf the other's mouth entirely into hers with her lips. They were kissing wildly and noisily right before my eyes while I used the curtain to cover myself. It was as if I wasn't there, I wasn't even worth the look, they were busy with their kiss.

I really liked Laxmi, and I thought we would be united some day, and seeing this was so much pain, I was emotionally drained and crying deep within.

Laxmi was holding his neck from behind and was aggressively pulling him into her. Afreed was running his hands over her ass on top of her salwar, his hands was trying to grip her ass crack and squeeze the ass fully with both hands. I never wondered how big or small Laxmi's ass would be as she was always in loose clothing.

Laxmi's ass was actually big, giving her an hour glass shape, but it was not round, it was like a mango shape getting narrow near her tight thighs. I was just realising that noticing her ass when her salwar was lifted by Afreed's actions. Laxmi's other hand was inside his shirt rubbing allover his chest and athletic hairy body.

They both lovers fell on the sofa and Afreed got on top of Laxmi, kissing her all over her face and his shirt was raised up revealing his butt crack from his sliding pant. He was not wearing an underwear. He had a well shaped ass and it was well rounded.

Afreed was quite fair and I could easily notice the contrast between both their tones, Laxmi was few tones darker than Afreed's, his back leading till his ass crack was like a well toned creamy slab of rock.

Laxmi clasped him around his hips with both her legs and was vigorously moving as a result pulling his pants further down. Her hands moved from his long silky hair to his hips. His pants have rolled quite down by now exposing half of his creamy and hairy butt. There was golden brown hair out from his butt crack and Laxmi was digging her fingers into his butt playing with his hair.

Afreed was kissing her neck, cleavage, face... sloppily making it moist all over. They were kissing for about 30 mins and then slowed down a bit, collecting themselves they settled on the sofa with a batted breath. Laxmi was still not content, she had pulled him close to her and started chewing her ear, sending her saliva juices into his ear and hair. Just then from the corner of her eyes Laxmi saw me watching them without batting an eye.

Laxmi beckoned at me with her index finger to leave the curtain and come stand infront of the sofa.

In order to not make her angry, I silently went and stood slightly away from the sofa totally naked as the continued to kiss without acknowledging my presence.

I silently went and stood 2 feet from the sofa in a tiny ally between the sofa and the tv stand where they were lying,

As they continued to kiss without acknowledging my presence, Laxmi slightly lowered Afreed's jeans until it was rolled to his knees and his pearl white ass hanging in the air. Then she lowered her kameez to her thighs and pulled him closer to her pelvis, they slowly adjusted their bodies so that Afreed was into her and then he started the thrusting movement slowly.

This was just so artistically done, I could see Laxmi seemed fully clothed and Afreed's ass was exposed, but they are deep into each other and have started the process of sex. Laxmi slowly started to moan as his thrusting pace increased. I could see the expressions on her face change. Her eyes were tightly closed and her large lips were wide open and were engulfing his entire chin area.

Afreed had skillfully supported both his hands behind her back so she could also participate in the movement, while Laxmi was digging into Afreeds ass she as if controlling the speed by inserting her fingers in his crack like one would control the horse.

While there was full-blown sex happening right before me, I was yet to see Afreed's cock or Laxmi's body. Just then, as if he was reading my mind, Afreed lifted his hand to pull Laxmi's salwar stuck between their bodies and he skilfully removed it using a single hand and threw it at my feet. Laxmi as usual was wearing just a slip with no bra. Now her movement was a site to watch. Her full thrust was crushing her breast with Afreed's body and was popping the boobs out of her slip, and I could see her areola every time her thrust expanded.

Afreed inserted his hand under the slip and removed her right boob from the top of her slip, fully out and now her dark nipple was clearly visible, he brought his mouth to it and started to chew her nipple. Until he took his face to her boobs I didn't realize how big her boobs were. She must be 32C. For the past 1 year, I have been eager to see those nipples that I only got to see the outline or the silhouette of it.

I was impressed by how Laxmi was putting her large mouth to it, simply engulfing his part by part into her mouth, first mouth, nose, chin, and ears. It has been over 10 mins and their motion has not changed one bit and they have consistently synchronised their dance perfectly.

Just when it was getting monotonous, Afreed decided to change the position.

(OMG I guess this guy could hear me, he has been granting my wishes one after the other).

He removed his dick from her vagina and oh my! What a dick it was, straight from the porn film. It was the colour of Marie biscuits. It was long like a foldable 2 part dick because it had that bent in the middle after which it slightly tilted to the left. I just bowed down in shame and saw my flaccid dick was barely 2 inches.

While I was engrossed conversing with my dick, Afreed had changed the position and I had missed the chance to see the vagina of Laxmi. Now Laxmi was on top of Afreed, her one leg was on the sofa and the other was on the floor. She held the dick in her hand and lead it to her bushy area. I couldn't not see her vagina clearly but it had taken the entire majestic dick of Afreed into her. She slowly started to move up and down on his stomach. She must be 70 kg and it was impressive how he was holding her weight on him.

As her force increased, she slowly slanted and bent her body towards him and as she increased the frequency her flowery panty rolled into the kameez and both slowly started to come down now revealing her ass completely. It was a big basketball-sized ass, black in colour with lot of black marks on them quite a contrast compared to Afreed's ass.

Afreed started to make louder noises as he neared his orgasm and the noise just increased until they came to a total halt with one final pump.

I could see both their bodies were filled with sweat and their face had satisfaction, they were happy and smiling at each other.

I think Laxmi had hers much before as she too looks very contended adjusting her Kameez and pulling it up. She got over Afreed and left the room to wash perhaps, leaving her Salwaar on the floor.

Afreed was naked if not as naked as me. His shirt lifted above his abdomen and his pants rolled down to his ankle. His cock was placid but still long, must be 4 inches. There were white juices on his bushy hair, and his cock was still oozing out the cum. He looked at me and winked. And he closed his eyes tired due to his amazing 30 mins long fuck fest.

As I was lost in staring at his cock, I didn't notice Laxmi entering the room with my towel in her hands.

Laxmi: Stop staring at him like that, he is mine. I knew it you would be more interested in men's jewels than women's.

I was startled at hearing her and at the same time shocked seeing my towel in her hands. She threw the towel on Afreed's dick which was filled with their sex juices.

Laxmi was looking stunning as usual in her transparent slip that stopped right around her navel. Her nipples were protruding and her boobs juggled as she walked.

I saw her like this many times, and every time I thought someday this will be mine, but fate had different plans for us.

Laxmi came and sat near his face and Afreed got up kissed her waist and got up.

He saw the towel on his dick and wiped his juices with it and threw the towel on my face. It was disgusting, before I could block the towel hit my face and fell to the ground.

Now he kicked his pants and sat down on the sofa next to Laxmi. Laxmi casually put her hands on his long cock gently touching his balls and Afreed had his hands wrapped around her neck and was playing with her biceps.

....

Laxmi: Sit down Balu. Afru will tell you an interesting story.

Saying that Laxmi smiled at Afreed.

I immediately sat down, but I was 3 feet away from them.

Laxmi: Come close Balu. this is too far.

I slid myself closer to their legs.

Laxmi: Can't you see, my salwar is getting crumpled, fold it.

I cautiously picked it up, it smelled Laxmi's sweat. I carefully folded it and put it on the tv stand.

Afreed: What chottu, is your family taking good care of my love?

I was wondering how long their relationship has been going, and perhaps this is what Afreed's story was going to be about.

Afreed: I heard your mom and you had given my jaan some trouble before.

So that's how old their relationship was, over 10 months.

Laxmi: Balu has now learnt ways to respect women. It's his bitch mother that needs treatment.

Afreed: She was shown her place by my dad when she tried to seduce him, I thought she had learnt her lesson but guess she needed a high dosage treatment.

That last line had stuck hard in my head and I was just ringing repeatedly. What the fuck did he just say about my mom. I was abusing him with the choicest of words in my head.

Laxmi intervened in my train of thought...

Laxmi: Ow, Akka tried to seduce Pathan ji? And then? how did your dad show Akka her place Afru? (She asked gripping his semi-erect cock)

What the fuck are they talking about?

Me: Afru please don't talk like that!

Laxmi: Shut up Balu, talk only when you are told to.

This is really bad, they both have been discussing my family affairs, especially my mom. This will be a major problem for our family if rumours arise they will spread like wildfire. But what is he even talking about? Now this aroused my curiosity.

Laxmi: Tell Afru, how did Akka meet your dad?

Afreed: Jaan your Akka is one hot slut.

(was he referring to my mom? I tried to protest and utter something but was interrupted)

Laxmi: tichk, tichk, tichk... Don't talk Balu without permission.

Laxmi: Afru, Balu might get offended, tell us the story first, let him decide if his mom was slut or not.

What story are they talking about? My curiosity grew.

Afreed: Well jaan, you must have known that his stupid dad tried to act funny with my abbu at the union strike last year and he got punched in the face, thrown down and his ass kicked.

Laxmi: Hohoo yeah I have heard of this, but how badly he got beaten I wasn't aware.

What a disloyal bitch she is, I thought to myself, she eats and lives under his roof and is laughing at him like a sadist.

Afreed: My Abbu had more planned for him after he escalated with seniors.

But his sissy dad had locked up in his house for a week.

So my dad and his friends had planned to give it to him at his house.

But his mom came to know about it from my Ammi. My Ammi is her handler at the ladies club, she takes the club duties from my Ammi.

Laxmi: Afru, your Ammi is Akka's boss? Wow!

Afreed: Yes kind of boss. My Ammi handles 5 bitches, all no believers including your your akka.

They call my Ammi madam.

Afreed: So my Ammi discussed this with your Akka and asked her to convince her husband to apologise to Abbu.

Afreed: His dad even called up Abbu and apologised. But Abbu wanted public apology and that too by holding his legs.

Laxmi: OOw that would make him talk of the town and local paper would cover it too.

Afreed: Yes

Afreed: So your Akka requested to meet Abbu personally.

Ammi asked her to go when no one is there and gave her an idea.

One day when Ammi was not there and we kids went to college except Razzak (younger brother, he was in his first year engineering), your akka wore burqa and came to our house.

Abbu was alone in the hall, the main door was open, and Razzak was in another room.

She entered the house on seeing Abbu, thought no one else was in house and she tried to show off some of her antiques.

Abbu: Arrey come come Mrs. Naidu.

I have heard you wanted to meet me while your husband is trying to run away from me. It was a war he started and now he is not willing to fight it and giving up.

Sasi (my mom's name): Pathan ji, please leave my husband, I came to apologise on his behalf.

Abbu: What is the hurry Mrs. Naidu, remove the Burqa. Ladies don't wear burqa around the house.

Razzak was peeping through the door as she heard their voices.

He saw as she was coming out of the burqa. The slut was wearing green saree, like it was a green signal, also as a symbolic sign of succumbing to the green we follow. She didn't have her usual sindoor or bindi. She had come well prepared, had a back-cut sleeve blouse.

Red lipstick, kajal on her eyes and blouse was not able to cover her melons, her drape was disturbed when removing the burqa and now it shows more than asked for.

Abbu: Sit down madam.

Abbu was sitting on a high chair, there was a moda on the side that she pulled, but it was barely 1 foot from the ground. It looked like she was literally sitting at his feet.

Abbu: Mrs Naidu, what is your good name?

Sasi: Its Sasi, Pathan ji

Abbu: Sasi what?

Sasi: Sasi Rekha, ji.

Abbu: What a sweet name.

Abbu: Sasi, I will call you Sasi. (He declared)

Only my dad called her Sasi, everyone else from friends to workers called her Rekha or Rekha Mam.

Hearing this from Afreed's mouth, my face was turning red, all my blood was boiling and reaching my head. But I was in the presence of two physically strong and abusive bullies.

I don't know whether to believe it or he was just exaggerating. But connecting some of the conversations I overheard at home, some of the rumours and what Afreed was saying now, all seem to somehow add up in a weird way.

Afreed continued: Razzak saw this lady was sitting close to Abbu's feet.

Abbu was in his usual lungi and banyan.

(I had seen Rasheed Pathan uncle only once and he was in his ed ka sherwani. He had a 3 inch muslim beard and no moustache. He was tall unlike Afreed, he must be 5:11 atleast, a big man in stature. He was built like a pahelwaan.)

Sasi: Pathan ji, please let go of Naidu.

He will not pursue this case anymore.

We will stay away from this, please.

Abbu: Sasi, I have not heard from Naidu any apology.

If he had come with you to see how you plead for his life, perhaps I would have left him. But.... he is not ready to apologise.

Sasi (interrupted): No Pathan ji, he is ready, he is ready.

Abbu: Ok, lets see (he picked up his landline and rings some number)

Abbu (on phone): What re Naidu, you sent your Mrs alone to my house to apologise on your behalf. You Rat! Do you know what it means you fool?

Abbu (to Sasi): See Sasi, he is not ready. You tell him...

Saying this he handed the phone.

Sasi (on phone with a stern voice): Just apologise and close this here if you want me to come home. And do it like you mean it.

(She handed the phone to Abbu)

Abbu: See this is so much better Naidu, its so simple to beg for mercy. Dont worry, your wife will come home.

Abbu: (Looking at Sasi) Sasi I heard you were willing to even hold my legs to forgive your husband. Is that true.

Sasi: Yes Pathan Ji, if you want I can do that too.

Saying this Sasi bent infront of Abbu exposing her full 4 inch cleavage of massive 34 sized melons to hold his legs. and she remained like that for 20 seconds.

Abbu: (Got her up): Arrey what are you doing Mrs Naidu, a married woman should only hold the legs of her husband (he said in a mocking tone)

Abbu: (Still holding her by her arms): By the way, the place of a beautiful, tall, seductive, sanatani lady should not be at topi wala's feet.

Saying that Abbu made her stand up.

He slided on the the accent chair making her room to sit on the arm of the chair.

Abbu made Sasi sit on the arm of the chair and had his hand around her neck caressing her arm and back.

Sasi was feeing hesitant but she was cooperating well with Abbu.

Slowly Abbu caressed her neck and they both looked like perfect match. Their size, tone and manners were similar.

He Held Sasi by waist and Pulled from the arm to his lap and in process her pallu dropped.

Sasi was shocked and was visibly nervous but she was a brave and bold woman, just like Abbu. She remained undeterred and was totally cooperating with Abbu. She was smart woman too. She very well knew the consequences of disappointing Abbu.

Sasi was absolutely going with the flow, she was letting Abbu take the lead.

Now here was Abbu sitting on the high chair. On his lap was Sasi with here pallu lying on the floor. Her sleeveless blouse was unable to hold her boobs and the cleavage was revealing, something that was not allowed in houses in our Community. Abbu was running his hands from the side of her blouse rubbing her armpits, side of the boob to her waist and rested his hand on her navel around her, slowly tapping on her navel.

Sasi's reactions were a treat to watch for Razzak.

Suddenly Abbu did something crazy and outlandish that Sasi was not comprehending.

My heart was pounding at what he was going to say next. I was pale and drowned in humiliation. Laxmi was silently enjoying the story this master story teller was narrating.

Laxmi's hand was now slowly stroking Afreed's cock as he was narrating his Abbu's action with my own mom.

Afreed continued:>

Abbu craftily slid his hand under Sasi's saree, with one push his hand was disappeared into her saree and inside her petticoat. And sasi had a massive jerk, she almost jumped on Abbu's lap.

Laxmi made a weird sound of astonishment hearing this.

Laxmi: Ayyo Akka had all her her buttons pushed...

Sasi was flustered too, her hands reached out to Abbu's hand, but by then her spot was captured and it showed in her expression. Razzak called it the most slutty expression.

Abbu pulled her up onto her lap closer to his pelvic, spread her legs wide open and he was now inside a very private territory of Sasi.

He was skilfully and vigorously figuring her.

With his hand disappeared in her saree there was nothing visible from outside but it was clear by the motion, sounds and expressions.

Abbu had used his other hand to insert into her blouse and bra from the bottom. The blouse must have snapped a button or two.