Maid and Her Reigns of Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afreed: I have something to show you as a proof of the event that Razzak had captured.

My brain was exploding and I was now furious.

Afreed took out his phone to show a photo that Razzak had captured on his phone from the peep he had from the room.

Laxmi: Arrey waaah, Akka looks on heaven.

Laxmi snatched the phone and showed me too.

I had a quick glance and sure enough it was my mom and i had tilted my head away.

Laxmi: Balu look at it longer. And tell us if your mom was a slut or not.

The picture had mom sitting on Rasheed uncle's lap, she had her back rested on his chest. Her pallu was on the floor. His one hand was inserted from under her blouse and bra, he cupped her boob and was squeezing it. His other hand was deep dug into her saree inserted from top.

I had tears in my eyes.

Laxmi: Shut up at once and tell or else I will send this picture to my cousins.

Me Sobbingly said: Yes

Laxmi: Yes, what? Balu?

Tell us properly.

Me: Yes, Amma is slut. (I told sobbingly)

Laxmi: See. Everyone needs clear proof and they will smoothly agree.

Continue Afru...

Afreed: Yes, Clearly slut was having a great time and Razzak was seeing it.

Her Boobs were larger than Ammi's and Chachi's so Abbu was having a great time himself and he was pleased and proud to pop the cherry of a sanatani woman.

The slut was moaning like a wild pig and her sounds made even Razzak wet his pants.

Abbu was vigorously moving his hands inside her saree. After finger fucking her for some 10 mins and some crazy amount of sex sounds finally Sasi gave one large sigh and Abbu stopped the movement and removed his hand stuck with gel like fluid that he wiped on her pallu.

Then Abbu patted on sasi's ass to get up. She got up and adjusted her saree and went back to the moda where she was seated earlier.

Abbu: So mrs Naidu, you have been more cooperative than I expected. I decided to spare Naidu in exchange for you.

In exchange? What does that mean?

It started ringing in my head again and again.

Sasi was blushing ever since she got up: Thank you Pathan ji. Thank you very much for sparing Naidu.

Abbu: Sasi wear the Burqa and sit on the moda.

Abbu: Sasi I don't know if you know the significance of you coming here to meet me like this.

I and your husband Naidu had a war of ego, dominance of turf and pride. He had fallen and was about to lose terribly and in this, your dignity had been sacrificed in exchange for me sparing his life. You are the barter in this war and will be considered a war slave. According to our culture, it means you have become my slave and will be in the capacity of my concubines and your current marriage will be pronounced annulled. I don't know if all this makes sense to you, but for us, it is a very important part of our practice.

Sasi: Oh I know sahib that a woman coming to spare her husband's life to a man of faith will have its consequences. Though I am not aware of the particulars.

Sasi: If you can tell me what lies in my fate, I will accept that happily and adapt to it, Sahib.

Abbu: Very mature of you to accept it Sasi.

Good for you too. Since the principles are etched in stone, one has to accept them either forcefully or willingly.

........

To be continued...