Maid for Him

Story Info
French maid role playing seduction leads to multiples.
2.4k words
3.98
15.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddMcAnn
ddMcAnn
21 Followers

Maid for Him

She danced around the room in a French maid outfit, fully equipped with a thick feather duster. The music was playing full blast, and she was shaking just about every part of herself, as she dusted from the ceiling to the floor in his living room. She had on white thigh-high stockings and platform red stiletto heels in addition to the skimpy maid outfit. He could see the hint of the bottom of her butt cheeks under all the white frilly under-skirt. Her shoulder auburn length hair was pinned up and she had a black ribbon around her neck tied with a small bow, the dangling ends brushed enticingly across her boosted and exposed cleavage.

Her back was to the door and she hadn't heard him enter. He quickly put his bags down and made no effort to hide that he was watching. He wondered how long it would take her to realize he was home, hoping it would take a while; he was thoroughly enjoying himself.

It wasn't long, she had felt the cold breeze on the bare parts of her legs and ass a few seconds after he had walked through the door, but she had no intention of stopping when it was getting interesting.

Instead she kept her back towards him and put more hip into her dancing, "let him think I don't know he's here, it's so much more fun that way," she thought as a mischievous smile brightened her face.

She kept the dancing up for a few minutes, her dancing ever increasing in its sexual overtones. Brushing the feathers of the duster across cleavage before dropping it on the floor and, as she bent at the hips to pick it up, she bounced her ass up and down her bare cheeks clear to his view. Then gyrating more as she straightened up again intent in placing the duster on a shelf in front of her, finished with it for now. Her hands started wandering over her body as she shifted her weight from foot to foot and swiveled her hips while dancing.

He found himself leaning forward onto his toes towards her, pulled in by her magnetism and his urge to help explore her curves. She suddenly spun around to face him, looked him straight in the eye, catching him half off balance and winked.

Instead of being startled or embarrassed when she saw him like he had expected, she had a twinkle in her eye and a smile that read as, "haha, I caught you staring; I hope you enjoyed the show."

The music was blaring so there was no point in saying anything, so he smiled back at her. He pulled out his phone and opened the app that controlled his sound system and turned the volume down and switched the playlist to something slower and less thumping. He would save the thumping for her; he smiled wider at the thought.

"Oui, monsieur?" She displayed herself for his viewing, "you like zeese?" Placing her hands under her breasts and boosting them even higher.

"Mmmmmm-hmmmm, monsieur likes very, very much."

She danced toward him enticing him to loosen up. She backed him into a comfortable chair and started to loosen his work clothes. His shirt off she knelt in front of him and kissed him while she reached for a jar of coconut oil she had placed on the coffee table to the side of the chair he occupied. She stood again unscrewing the jar and fishing out a large bean sized amount with the back of her index fingernail. She set the jar back on the table and warmed the oil to liquid in her grasp. She kneaded his shoulders and upper arms first, still dancing in front of him, then moved around behind him, as she concentrated her efforts on one isolated region of his body at a time, before moving to another. She slowly eased the tension in the muscles of his shoulders and upper back. When she got to his arms, she slowly moved around in front of him again, and he realized that she no longer had the maid outfit on any longer.

He briefly wondered how she had taken it off while massaging him; instead she wore a white corset with a white lace thong, the thigh-highs, and the red stilettos . She took her time massaging each arm individually with extra attention paid to the muscle heads.

He was mesmerized by her cleavage, bouncing and jiggling so close to him but so far away. The corset she wore barely concealed her areolas; her breasts were bursting to be free. Since she was only working on one arm at a time, he took the opportunity to reach up with his free hand and coerced her peachy pink nipple free of the corset, tweaking it gently between his fingers.

"Mmmmmmmm," her chest rising and falling as she half sighed.

Hearing as well as feeling the vibration of the sound through her body, he took the invitation to explore further. His hand wandered down to her leg, he leaned forward to stroke down the back of her leg to the knee, then slid up and inward toward the center of her being. He applied firm, uniform pressure and gently rubbed back-and-forth, palm-up-fingers-down, against her white lacy thong and felt the hot humidity of her core. He knew she had made herself horny dancing for him.

She then straddled his legs and reached behind him grabbing his upper buttocks, physically pulling his hips toward hers. She lap danced for him as she reached behind his back and massaged the lower sections that had been neglected when he sat farther toward the back of the chair. Alternating being close enough to kiss him or nuzzle against him and pulling away from him but rubbing her pelvis against a leg or his ever engorging member. She kind of used his body as a human pole to hold onto as she danced for him kneading and pulling on parts of his shoulders, arms, and back easing the tightness in his sore muscles. All the while stimulating them both with the level of eroticism she was engaging in.

Suddenly she grabbed his hands and placed one on her butt cheek and the other above it on her lower back. She let her pelvis grind firmly against his leg near his groin, feeling his hardened maleness with her own leg urging to be set free of its captors, his uniform pants and underwear.

She backed away from him momentarily, dropped to her knees to liberate him fully, tossing pants and underwear somewhere behind her. She slipped his knob in and out of her mouth as she slipped out of her lacy thong, rubbing her lips against the firm tip as she managed the panties off her ankles. Taking a moment to lick the entire length of his shaft before standing again to straddle him once more. He grabbed onto her buttocks and slid her pelvis up against his manhood and she continued her lap dancing up close and extremely personal, rubbing her labia up and down along his shaft.

When she could stand the wait no longer she backed away for two seconds to guide his erection into her hot moist center and then rode him ignoring all else but her need for completion, her carnal passion taking control.

He helped guide her as she arched both closer to him, gaining full entry, and then away.

Her breathing became more and more rapid, and she suddenly cried out "aaaaahhhh."

He felt the heat of her orgasm radiate outward from her core to immediately flush her cheeks. Felt the pulsation around his cock and made sure to stay still, and let her ride it out before he continued. He was still engorged inside her, his mind still on the memory of her intoxicating seduction. He intended to make the most of this.

He would let her rest for a bit before going at it again, he had withheld his own orgasm to prolong their fun. He had no doubt she would make it worth his while.

He kissed the tops of her breasts as her chest rose and fell with her still heavy breathing. Her pussy relaxing a bit, until he moved even the slightest. He concentrated on staying still inside her and not coming. He let his hands glide gently across the exposed parts of her body. He loved seeing her body's response to his slightest touch. She definitely liked a softer touch when it came to hands probing or touching. Once she was revved up, she took a lot more force, and gave it back as well. It was hot!

She could break a lesser man, completely intimidating until you got to know her; he himself who had no trouble engaging in conversations with people he didn't know had merely watched her when he didn't think anyone would notice. It had been she who had introduced herself to him.

It was true that she took no bull shit, and she enjoyed being able to stare someone down if she felt the need to. No one ever threatened her, no one ever would, and if they had, she was well trained in martial arts. She had always carried herself with purpose, she was confident.

He had given her a key to his place so she could bring in his mail and take his dog for a walk when she wasn't working and he was. He had not expected her little role playing game, but he had to say, he was not at all disappointed or dissatisfied. They had been dating, if you want to call all-hours-booty-calls dating. It was honestly the best "dating" he had ever done. She even cooked for him about once a week. Today, she had cleaned his living room too, he thought and smiled.

She was ready to go again, so he reached around her back to find the ties to the corset, loosening it enough for him to unfasten the front slowly. He unfastened the top hook as he stood up, hoisting her up enough to wrap her legs around his waist. He moved so her back was pushing against the wall helping support her while his hands, mouth, and attention were diverted on the corset and what lay underneath. She was far too stiff in it. He wanted her to have as much manoeuvrability as she needed to do all the amazing things her body did to his.

She was happy with the arrangements the way they were, and frankly so was he. No nagging, just mind blowing sex on the regular. And she was as easy to be around as his buddies. He kept her all to himself though, because even though he was the only bachelor left in the group, these men were just married, not dead. She could make the most faithful man want to stray. She wasn't a ten, maybe an eight or nine out of ten, but the way she flirted and teased, not in the least embarrassed by crude or lewd comments, joking back as easily as if she were talking about the weather instead of cock size—-that made her a twelve, and her intellect, charisma, and sense of style bumped her to a twenty.

So she was his dirty little secret, but only because he found that he didn't want to share her. He knew her well enough to know she was a one man woman, but what a woman, he thought as he continued unfastening her corset, and he was spoiled, because no other woman measured up to her, he bent to taste her nipple, holding it captive in his mouth, rolling his tongue around the hardened nub. He still looked at other women, but now instead of admiring them, he found himself critiquing them, and they just couldn't compete.

He had decided long ago that marriage probably wasn't for him. He had always had good intentions of being faithful to one woman, but had just never been able to accomplish it. Because she had made this easy friendship with amazing benefits and her curves that would make an old man hard like he was twenty. All that and no expectations, he could keep his freedom, so he had found that he didn't need to look elsewhere. He had succeeded in extracting her from the confines of the corset.

He lay on his back on the floor and urged her to straddle his face. He wanted her to scream shamelessly for him before he unloaded on her. When he positioned under her where he wanted to be he curled his arms around her thighs, buried his face deep within her. She steadied herself with a well placed hand against the wall next to her, her body already starting to shudder and writhe above him.

It was moments like this with her that made him glad he had been a bit of a player. He knew what she liked and how to please her, and she gave as good as she got. Never had she just laid there passive. Not at all, this woman gave of herself, she held back nothing.

She reached behind her and stroked his cock. Her hands trying to steady her as she swayed. He felt her orgasm with his tongue. She cried out again her body wracked by spasms. She dismounted his face and bent to suck and stroke his cock lavishing her mouth down it's length. Her tongue sliding back and forth on the shaft. Her hands further stimulating his balls and the base of his shaft deep inside.

He reached inside her thighs to probe her gently with his fingers, finding her slippery and still throbbing. He pulled her face to his and kissed her deeply. Rolling over her he entered her slowly and fully, her hips greedily meeting his, grinding his penis back and forth inside her, and moaning loudly. He answered with his own groan. Their bodies slamming together mindless in their abandon for climax. Hers would take a little while as she just had two in less than ten minutes. He slowed the pace to a crawl, enjoying the pull of her body against his. His lips locked to hers their breath labored and excited as he slowly increased the pace once again.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm coming," she announced, releasing one last loud moan.

He quickly withdrew his penis and unloaded onto her belly then thrust his penis back into her once more,

"Ahhhh,"she cried out again as he thrust deeply within her, his member pulsating in and out of rhythm with her own body's rhythm.

Honestly, he thought smiling down at her, it was the perfect relationship.


ddMcAnn
ddMcAnn
21 Followers