Maid for Pleasure

Story Info
An old man forces himself on the maid who cleans his room.
1.7k words
4.31
23.9k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated outside the door of room 205. It was only my second week working in housekeeping at the hotel, but I already had a sense of which guests would cause trouble. And the man in room 205 was definitely going to cause trouble.

I doubled up my shift yesterday and worked the front desk for an evening. We were short staffed and I could use the extra cash, so I took the extra shifts whenever I could. Which is how I got the distinct displeasure of meeting Mr. Flaherty, an old man with a wandering eye and wandering hands. He was the kind of old man the hunches over a little. Gravity was doing everything in its power to bring him six feet under, but the bastard was just too stubborn to go.

But no amount of "bad feeling" was going to get me out of cleaning his room, and losing my job was unthinkable.

I knocked on the door. "Housekeeping!" I called. I turned my ear to the door, desperately hoping for a moment to hear something like, "Come back later!" or "Nevermind!" but there was only silence. I held my breath. Maybe he wasn't in. Wouldn't that be nice?

I scanned my master key, and the door clicked open. "Housekeeping," I said again as I propped the door open. I looked around the room, but I didn't see Mr. Flaherty. I let out the breath I was holding. This was going to be easier than I thought.

I moved quickly through the room, stripping the bedsheets and picking a few napkins and receipts off the ground. I liked to multitask while I worked, so I could get the room cleaned faster. Especially rooms like this one.

When I bent over to pick up another piece of trash, I felt a cool hand press against my ass. I yelped and jumped away, nearly falling over in the process.

Mr. Flaherty grinned, showing off a smile that was missing a couple teeth. "Hey there darlin, it sure is good to see you again."

I backed up. "I can come back later if you're busy," i said, edging towards the door. "I thought the room was empty."

"Oh, it was," he said. "I just stepped out to the vending machines. But don't let me keep you from your work."

I hesitated. I didn't have a valid reason to leave, and if he complained about me to the front desk, management might let me go. Being short staffed didn't stop them from ruling with an iron fist; whatever workers remained would just have to work that much harder until they replaced me.

I swallowed. "I'll need to grab new sheets of the cart," I said. I spoke slowly, like I was trying not to spook a wild animal that might attack me at any moment.

His grin didn't change. "Go ahead then," he said pleasantly. "Don't let me stop you."

My heart was racing. I wanted to bolt as soon as I left the room; freedom was right there! But one of the beds was already stripped, there was no way I could leave it in that state.

I gathered up a fresh set of sheets and carried it in with me. Mr. Flaherty was seated on the second bed, his eyes following me as I crossed the room.

I hooked the first corner of the fitted sheet onto the mattress, then stretched across the bed to reach the second one. I don't know why I did that--it was dumb, I never try and put the sheets on like that, but I could only attribute it to panic. Like I thought it might go just a little faster than what I normally do.

But it didn't work, and my fingertips fell just short of the edge of the bed, unable to carry the other corner across the edge of the mattress.

"Oh why don't you let me help you out with that, darlin'," Mr. Flaherty called out behind me.

"No, that's oka--" I tried to protest, but then he was there. I felt his cock press hard against my ass, and he leaned over me. He was so much larger than I thought, and I realized that his normal hunch made him look shorter than he actually was.

His arms covered mine, and he stretched out to take the fabric from my hands and slipped it over the opposite corner of the bed. His hands traveled back across my arms and down my sides as he straightened up, but he didn't pull away. I could feel his cock, hard and twitching with need, against the skirt of my uniform. And his hands were firm on my hips, holding me to him.

"Th-thank you," I stammered. "I can get the others on my own."

"You know," he said, "I don't think we need these sheets at all." He leaned forward again, pushing me down against the bed, but this time he ripped the sheet off the mattress and shoved it to the side.

"No, please-- don't do that," I protested weakly. I wanted to scream and run, but I was too paralyzed. He had me pinned with his hips, and I could tell he wasn't going to let me go easily.

"Shh, it's okay." His breath was warm on my neck, and the sensation sent a shiver through my body. He moaned in response. "You're such a pretty girl," he murmured. His fingers slipped under my skirt and over my panties, over my clit. "Now I wonder how you taste?"

"Mr. Flaherty, please," I gasped. "Let me go, this isn't what I'm here for."

"No?" He ran his finger across my pussy. "But I am a guest, and you are here to service this room." His cock twitched. "I require servicing."

I tried to stand up, but I only succeeded in pressing my back against his chest. He was pinning me against the side of the mattress with his legs and hips. When I stood, he simply wrapped his arms around me, one hand playing more eagerly with my panties and the other sliding up to my neck.

"Good girl," he growled. "I knew you were ready for it. I could see it in your eyes last night." His fingers slid under my panties and between my legs.

I gasped. I hated to admit it, but my body was responding to his touch. It had been a while since anyone had touched me, and there was something about the pure desire in his voice that was...dare I say it...sexy?

But it was so, so wrong. I didn't want this! He was old enough to be my grandfather, and the last thing I wanted was to get fucked at work!

"No..." I whimpered.

"Ahh, but your body says yes." Teeth nipped at my neck, and I gasped. His finger slid easily into my pussy, slick with my own perverted desire.

"Stop it!"

He didn't stop. He gripped the edges of my panties and pushed them down. I tried to slap his hands away, but as soon as I dislodged one he was back with the other, incessantly grasping.

He wrapped an arm around me, pinning one of my arms. I used my one free arm to fight back, but nothing I did was enough to make him budge.

The sound of his zipper filled the room. I froze. He was going to fuck me here, on this bed that didn't even have any sheets. The rough edge of the mattress dug into my thighs.

"At least... let me put the sheet back on."

His cock sprung free from his pants and pressed against my ass. It was the one part of his body that felt warm, and it was like a hot pulse on my ass cheek.

"But if I fuck you on the sheets," he said, "you can clean them and wash the evidence away." He shoved me forward, bending me over the mattress. "I want you to remember me forever."

He nudged my knees apart with his own, bending me further over the side of the mattress, then guided his cock inside me. I gasped and moaned. He was so much bigger than I had expected, and I was so tight from not having sex in so long.

"Ahhh," he sighed. "You are a good girl, aren't you?"

My pussy clenched, against my will. For all that my mind raged against the way he was forcing himself on me, my body loved it. Wanted more of it. His cock filled me up, and his presence encompassed me more fully than anything I'd ever experienced before. I moaned.

He thrusted hard against me, deep long strokes that pushed me closer and closer to the edge. I finally gave in and moaned. "Yes, please."

He slapped my ass, hard. Then again, on the other side. "Tell me how much you want this cock," he demanded.

"I want your cock so bad," I gasped. "Please, give me more."

He fucked me harder, slamming so deep into my pussy that his balls slapped against my clit. "Yess," he groaned. "I knew you were here for me. I knew it the moment I saw you last night how much you wanted this cock." His hands slid under my shirt and gripped my sides, pulling me harder against him with every thrust.

"Oh! Oh!!" My pussy clenched harder, and I felt myself coming closer to an orgasm. It was like, knowing I shouldn't want this made my body that much more eager for it.

"That's right girl," he grunted. "Cum for me." He slapped my ass again, and that was enough to push me over the edge. My fingers clawed at the mattress, unable to find purchase, and he leaned forward over me, grasping my hands in his. My fingers clenched around his, my whole body tightening as I came.

"Ohhh, yes," I sighed. My body relaxed, went fully limp with the release he'd given me.

And then, I remembered where I was. Remembered that this wasn't something I wanted or agreed to. I tried to push myself up. "Let me-- let me go."

He straightened up and rubbed his palm over my ass. "Oh no, darlin'. I'm not done with you yet."