Maid for Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Flaherty takes my ass.
1.4k words
4.38
17.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, darlin'. I'm not done with you yet."

I tried to squirm away, but the old man was strong and still had me pinned with his cock. He kept one hand firm against my back, holding me down on the mattress. He thrusted softly against me, and I realized-- even though I had cum, he hadn't yet. No wonder he wasn't done with me... He wasn't finished yet.

"Let me go," I begged again. "Please just let me go, I won't say anything."

"Oh, I'm not worried about that, sweetheart." He rubbed circles on my ass with his palm, and he worked his thumb toward my asshole. "Weren't you just telling me how much you loved my cock? I wouldn't want to deprive you of that so soon."

I felt him twitch inside my pussy, and disgust bubbled up in my throat. "I didn't mean that," I said. "It was just... in the moment. I don't-- I don't want this!"

His thumb slid between my cheeks and found my asshole. He sucked in a breath. "You're so tight," he groaned. "Hasn't anyone ever touched you here?"

I jerked away-- well, I tried to jerk away. His hands just followed me, and he let out a chuckle.

"I understand," he said. "You have to pretend you don't want it." He sucked on his thumb for a second and then eased it back towards my ass, this time slipping it in.

I groaned at the sensation. It didn't hurt. He was being gentle, softly massaging my hole, but it felt so wrong. "No, please. I've never done that."

"Even better," he growled and thrusted slowly and deliberately into my pussy. I tightened around him, my body reacting again to the feeling of a large cock throbbing inside of me. Every time I clenched, I inched closer to another orgasm.

I shut my eyes and tried to think of anything else. If I came again, it would only encourage him to keep going. I just wished his thick cock didn't feel so good inside of me.

His thumb inched all the way inside my ass, and he started thrusting with it, pushing in and out of my asshole. Every couple thrusts he would spit, rubbing it in like lube.

I started to cry. It was too much. He continued to slowly fuck my pussy while he stretched out my asshole, and I was completely helpless, unable to move or do anything about it. When I tried to kick my legs against him, it only caused his thumb to slip and hurt me. I was in such a delicate position that I had no choice but to lay there and let him do what he wanted.

I finally stopped fighting, so his hand moved off my back and started to explore the rest of my body. His clammy fingers slid underneath my shirt and unclasped my bra, pushing it to the side so he could reach around and grasp my breasts. I tried to turn away from him, but when I shifted my weight I ended up tilting my chest and letting his hand between my chest and the mattress.

He squeezed my breast and groaned, louder this time. His thrusts picked up speed, and then he was fucking me with his cock and his thumb at the same time. I pressed my face against the mattress to soften my moans, but it was no good. It felt too good.

He pinched my nipple between his thumb and forefinger and I moaned louder. I'd always loved nipple play, and he was pinching my nipple hard, the pressure matching the force of his thrusts.

"I'm sorry honey, I can't wait anymore," he grunted.

"Huh? What?"

He pulled out of my pussy. For one shocked second I didn't move, and then the head of his dick was pushing against my asshole.

"N-no!" I squirmed away, and this time I was able to jerk away from his cock.

He yanked me back by the hips. "We could have taken this slowly," he growled. "But I can't risk you running away from me."

Then his cock was pushing into my ass. I tried to scream, but he clamped a hand over my mouth.

"That's right," he said. "Try to relax."

I tried to relax, like he said, but my whole body was shaking with fear and pain. His cock felt like fire in my asshole, the pain of his entry making it impossible for me to relax. I knew if I could, it might hurt less, but I couldn't.

Tears rolled down my face, and I whimpered into his palm. It hurt so, so bad.

"Ohhhh, yes. That's it." He rested his hips against my ass and rubbed soft, soothing circles over my hips. "You're such a good girl," he said, "you've got my entire cock in your ass."

I tried to pull away and immediately regretted it. Shoots of pain radiated up my body, and I knew I was trapped.

"Shhh, shh, it's okay." He leaned down to wipe my tears and kiss the top of my head. "You're such a good girl. Soo good, and so tight." His hips rocked against mine.

Oh god it hurt so bad. My whole body tensed, and he groaned as my asshole tightened around him.

"You feel so good, darlin'," he groaned. "So good on my cock. That little asshole of yours is so tight." His hips rocked against mine again, and I whimpered. He pressed his forehead to the top of my head and wrapped and arm around my chest as he continued to fuck me with short, gentle thrusts.

My legs trembled. My ass was starting to get used to the treatment, and with each thrust it started to hurt a little less.

His fingers ventured downward, and found my clit. He rubbed soft little circles around my clit, sliding his finger deep into my pussy and then bringing it back to my clit.

I moaned. There was something to be said about a man who knew how to use his hands. I was so used to men who couldn't find the right spot, but Mr. Flaherty never missed.

As his fingers plunged into my pussy, I rocked my hips back against him, starting to crave that instant where he brushed over my swollen clit.

"Yes-- Yes!" he grunted. He pulled his hands back to my hips and started fucking me harder.

Instantly pleasure was replaced by pain again. My asshole had gotten used to the soft, slow thrusts, but these were different. He was pounding his whole cock in and out of my ass as hard and as fast as he could.

"Wait-- slow down!" I said.

"You're fine, darlin'" he said. "Oh, you're so fine." His grip tightened.

I cried out. He was plunging his cock all the way into my ass, so hard that his balls slapped against my pussy. It was just enough stimulation that I wanted more, so even as my pussy craved him my ass cried out in pain.

But he didn't care anymore. What felt good for me didn't matter. I turned my head, and I could see in his eyes that he was overtaken by pure pleasure. The only thing he was thinking about was how tight my asshole was around his cock, how deep he could go inside me.

Without slowing down, he slapped my ass. The smack rang out in the room, and I jerked away-- only to regret it immediately as the pain in my ass increased from my movement. My whole body tensed, and he groaned louder.

"Yes, that's it. Just like that!" He slapped my ass again. I tried to stay still but I couldn't help it, and my whole body tensed again. He did it again and again, slapping my ass as hard as he could and fucking me harder as I tensed and tightened from the pain.

Tears rolled down my face, smudging my makeup and leaving traces of it against the bare mattress. I reached behind me to try and push him away, but there wasn't any strength in the motion. I was too weak already.

He twisted my arm around so it was bent behind my back, and then he grabbed onto my arm as he continued to fuck me. His thrusts sped up even more, going faster and faster until he was wheezing.

"Please... stop..." I gasped, knowing he wouldn't.

He thrust hard into my ass again. Quick, full length thrusts, before slowing down with a big sigh.

"Oh, darlin'," he said. "You have such a perfect ass. I could fuck you all night."