All Comments on 'Maid for Trouble - Illustrated'

by Sig1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A a racist pile of shit.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 2 years ago

I don’t usually read the illustrated stories but I do check them out now and then so I’m not a good critic. But I think this is the best illustrated tale I’ve seen here. Your drawings are great and the story compliments your art perfectly. I apprevCiate the effort and will def look for more by you. Ty4S.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

Completely spoilt by the gratuitous violence.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

@L O Reins, these aren't drwaings, these pictures are made with Honeyselect, a game that is often used to create erotic games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mr Rutherford took Sharmane to his den with a bottle of scotch shared in front of a raging fireplace. After getting the skinny from Sharmane on Jillian's disrespectful behavior toward Maid Sharmane, he decided that discipline was in order and he empowered Sharmane to be her disciplinarian.

Sharmane woke Jillian from her slumber and Mr Rutherford ordered Jillian to sleep in the Maid's small bedroom and told Sharmane to sleep in his bed with him.

The next morning, Sharmane woke up Jillian bringing a gray sexy summer sleeveless tight fitting skirt with nothing to cover her pussy, pulled her to the kitchen a to work preparing eggs and bacon breakfast for them in the bedroom. Cracking a whip against her ass Sharmane makes Jillian have a delicious breakfast faster and to take the plates to the master bedroom where Mr Rutherford is waiting.

Jillian is made to stand with hands on top of head as Sharmane clicks on Amazon to let Mr Rutherford choose a more tighter fitting Maid's uniform to show her massive cleavage well as Sharmane spanks her to do cleaning the right way.

Indeed, good help is harder to find and Jillian works for free cleaning house under the watchful eyes of her merciless Mistress.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

Don't quite agree with "Anonymous" (really wish people would have the fortitude to include their names when posting!) but definitely agree with TwentySeven. While the drawings were really good (only reason for a 4), I felt the story line and violence took a lot away from the post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The contrasts - in color, size and strength, and the story kept my cock hard. My wife cleans rich women’s houses on Long Island and I know she’d like to do this to a couple of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sharmane decided to take Jillian for a ride to see how the other half lives and makes her wear the tattered white dress with white hat on and no bra and panties. Jillian covers the front showing her bruised breasts the best she can.

Strained introductions with a false face smile until Sharmane starts spanking Jillian's reddening ass before making her strip naked and profusely apologize on her knees to each person who starts slapping her swollen reddening cheeks.

Sharmane asks men and women in her family to strip naked and orders Jillian to give each of the black women the best licking of their overheated pussies and the black men will get the most equisite blow job she has ever given to anyone under pain of a slap across face from her Mistress.

Sharmane introduces her to her dominant Mom and Jillian offers her hand only to be pushed towards her Mom by Sharmane who orders her to start interlocking her tongue with Mom's tongue. Jillian gets spanked hard by Sharmane until the loving tonguing turns Jillian into a bisexual.

Mom takes Jillian on a tour of each room and puts her hard to work cleaning and scrubbing each room until the house is totally cleaned by the exhausted white bitch who is put hard to work pleasurizing Sharmane's well endowed Dad who gets her impregnated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A refreshing redux of the arrogant mistress boss trope!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I loved it.

I'm a white redheaded wife, 38DD, yes they are real, sensitive rather large nipples, 32-36. Married to the original 60 second hubby. (60 seconds then turned over and was snoring, all within the 60 seconds) most of the time he oozes out his cum on the litter lips of my needy pussy. I'm 5'9", long firm wraparound legs, firm heart shaped ass.

Needing a good hard deep all night fucking!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous