Maid for Trouble - Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without notice, the maid carried the lady over her shoulder almost effortlessly, with the sole intention of showing Jillian who was in charge. Defeated, the trophy wife whimpered as Sharmane carried her towards the kitchen.

"W-What?"

She carried her unresisting boss to the kitchen where she and made her stand leaning the buttocks against the table.

As Jillian was so afraid of the maid that she didn't even dare to look at her.

Sharmane lifted her chin and forced her to look into her eyes.

"Listen me well, Madam. First I'm gonna fuck you silly, and when I am done I will knock you out."

Although the threat was made in a very calm voice, Jillian knew immediately that the maid was going to comply with it and without being able to avoid it her pussy began to drip.

A hard face slap was all she needed to make Jillian lie on her back over the big table, with her legs spread and her calves dangling.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!"

Muffled moans could be heard as Sharmane shoved two fingers inside Jillian's pussy. Sharmane pushed and pulled her fingers, driving her dazed victim closer and closer to climax. Jillian's body was shaking in pleasure, when Sharmane unexpectedly withdrew her fingers.

"Not so fast Ma'am. There's something I wanted to do from my first day here."

The maid removed one the white stiletto pumps from Jillian's foot and showed it to the gasping blonde.

"These are the ones with the red soles, these shit look quite expensive."

"Oh my! What are going to do with it!"

Jillian's blue eyes were wide open in anticipation. She perfectly knew what Sharmane had in mind and couldn't help moan loudly while her maid took a closer look of the designer shoe.

"Lucky you! these are only size seven."

Sharmane inserted the shoe by the toes into the Jillian's pussy. The blonde's body shuddered and her stockinged legs kicked in the air as the maid twisted and pushed the shoe further inside her.

"Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! Aaaah! Aaaaaah!"

Sharmane fucked her boss with the shoe until she exploded in an orgasm. Her slender body was shaking out of control during a seemingly endless climax.

"Stupid bitch... you were so easy."

Jillian laid spread over the table panting with the shoe still inside her pussy. Sharmane grabbed her hair making her sit on the table, position that Jillian could barely maintain without help.

"Time to go sleeping Ma'am."

Sharmane lifted Jillian's chin with her left hand. Jillian had a blank stare and never noticed her maid had clinched her right fist.

"THUDD!"

A devastating blow landed in her left cheekbone and eye. Her eyes rolled and lights were out for the formerly proud socialite. When her head hit the table she was already knocked out cold.

"We'll have that talk tomorrow Ma'am."

She spent some time admiring her work, and walked to her quarters with a smile of satisfaction.

Sharmane started packing her stuff when she saw trough the window Mr. Rutherford's car arriving.

Mr. Rutherford passed by the dinning room and stopped when he saw his beautiful wife spread unconscious over the table. Although still dressed in designer lingerie, her breasts were exposed, and besides the shoe inserted in her pussy, her face was decorated with a black eye.

Sharmane walked into the room and before Mr. Rutherford could speak she announced:

"Yeah, I know, I'm fired."

"Fired? Why?"

The maid couldn't believe Mr. Rutherford reaction.

"Sharmane. Please keep up doing a wonderful job. Tomorrow we will talk about a raise."

Mr. Rutherford walked to his bedroom thinking, "She had it coming, good employees are really hard to find these days."

The end

12