All Comments on 'Maid to Order'

by chunkyd1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
ELECTRIFYING 5 Vote! As a younger writer, happy to invade a sex abandoned older lady in all three female orifices, you might be better suited to life as a gigilo?

Looking forward to more naked 'MFM' hijinks, culminating in a double penetration session by her two young pool boys, as their 'Mistress' maid becomes multi-orgasmic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the last comment was from me

Don't know why it did not show my name

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love your stories

this one ended too soon for me. I wanted him to fill her full of cum and she did too.

I love all your stories. The innocent reluctance that turns into a wanton slut is so hot for me. I start stroking my cock the moment they notice her huge tits and stroke it the whole story.

I would love to hear more talk from your lady characters. Once the big cock is inside her and bringing her to multiple orgasms, I would love to hear her say, " I love your big cock" or "your big cock is sooo good" or "Fuck me hard with that big cock". she has turned slutty, so let her talk a little slutty too.

Big Cock and Big tits are what porno stories are all about.

Also, please consider getting a volunteer editor to look over your stories. there are a few grammer and spelling problems which could make your stories better. I would be glad to help if you want someone.

I look forward to more of your stories.

jimewestjimewestover 14 years ago
I like it.

Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
criticism

This guy sent me this about this story (I am the author):

'always trash with blacks hacving 10-14 -20 inch cocks

try to write not just cliches

zero score' (ME AGAIN)

Plenty of black guys have small dicks, just like plenty of white guys, but its a porn story,and and I am not gonna write about guys with small dicks no matter what color they are, or ugly chicks - that's why they call it fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous