Mailbox 19 County Road 11 Pt. 02

Story Info
25 yr old postal carrier's strange sexual encounter.
2.8k words
4.67
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

///*

The characters in this story are fictional, consenting and adults (over 18)

Ann is a rural mail carrier and has been for 8 years.

Ann is a beautiful 25-year-old woman. She grew up in a very small town called Pine Island, where she still lives.

Ann has long, shiny black hair, big brown eyes, and a beautiful figure that attracts many admirers.

Until recently, Ann was engaged to Jim Brand, a farmer in the area. The Brand farm was a large commercial farm 10 miles outside town. The farm makes the Brand family one of the richest in the area. Jim's parents, John, and Wendy, were hoping that Jim would marry someone more affluent than Ann.

After a while, Ann decided that the parents would never be supportive of the marriage, so she called the wedding off.

Recently, a man at one of Ann's stops, the L&M farm, has been flirting with Ann. The man, Luke, is the apparent owner of L&M farms. Luke is 6'5" tall with a sculpted body; he's also very well endowed.

Ann and Luke have had two trysts so far with more planned as spring unfolds.

*/

Tuesday

Ann woke up anxious to see Luke at the end of her route. It was another perfect 80-degree day, so Ann decided to wear her yellow dress again, but this time, she decided to wear only the dress; no panties and no bra.

Ann had always been a "good girl", but after two sessions with Luke, Ann was starting to feel like being a little less good and a little more vixen. She fixed her hair, applied her make-up, and headed out the door to get to the depot on time.

Ann felt her excitement build as she drove to the depot. While she was technically dressed, the lightweight dress caused her to feel like she was nearly naked. She had checked in the mirror to ensure that her dark nipples weren't too obvious under the yellow fabric. She also needed to ensure that her dress didn't blow up while she was at the depot. It would be scandalous to have her co-workers discover that she was "going commando" out on her route. Fortunately, it was a rather calm day, so Ann didn't need to worry about a stiff breeze lifting her skirt.

Her time at the depot was uneventful. Her truck was loaded, and she made the familiar turn out of the depot and headed for Pine Island Coffee. She parked her truck in front and hopped inside to pick up her coffee.

"Good morning, Ann!" Gene exclaimed, "You're iced coffee is up on the bar waiting for you, I just made it."

"You're a Godsend, Gene," Ann laughed, leaving him a $5 tip. Ann liked to over-tip Gene since he was almost like an uncle to her. She grabbed her coffee and headed for the door, as she turned, the sunglasses she had tucked into the collar of her dress came loose and fell to the floor in front of her.

Ann carefully turned so that her back was to an un-occupied table and bent over to pick up her sunglasses. As she did, she could feel bare ass being exposed in public. Ann smiled to herself, appreciating her new vixen-like attitude. She imagined her ex-fiancé, Jim Brand, sitting at the table behind her being shocked by her lewd behavior. She liked this new side of herself and wanted to explore it more.

Coffee in the cup holder, earbuds in, playlist on shuffle, Ann was once again headed out for another day on her route. The day passed quickly as Ann made her deliveries wearing only her yellow dress. From the outside, she looked like a wholesome, beautiful, female mail carrier. But on the inside, she was on fire with desire, wearing no undergarments, looking forward to more lurid sex with the guy on her final stop on Route 11 at mailbox 19.

Ann stopped for lunch at her usual place on route 7. She quickly ate her bag lunch and continued her route. She figured if she increased her speed, she could shave almost 30 minutes off her normal pace. This would leave her more time with Luke without causing any suspicion back at the depot.

Soon, Ann was back on the paved highway headed for route 11. She increased her speed to almost 70 mph, her mail trucks top speed. Ann kept an eye out for Dennis, the county sheriff. She knew Dennis wouldn't give her a ticket, but she knew that word would get back to the depot, and Ann didn't want that. Route 11 was quickly approaching ahead; Ann slowed her speed and made the turn onto the dirt road.

After 3 deliveries, Ann was a few miles down the dirt road and well off the beaten path. Ann's inner vixen was raging to get out. Ann pulled her truck over and pulled her dress over her head; leaving her nude in her mail truck. Ann placed the dress carefully in a compartment under the dash where she kept her purse and continued to make her route 11 deliveries.

Ann reveled in being a naked mail lady. She knew that there was a low likelihood that she would be discovered, but the risk level caused her libido to soar. Ann continued along route 11 making her deliveries. Her hair was blowing in the wind and her almost D sized breasts swung and bounced freely with every undulation in the road.

"You're such a slut," Ann laughed to herself, "Look at you, riding across the countryside naked, delivering the mail."

Ann couldn't wait to get to Luke's place at the end of Route 11. Yesterday, Luke promised that this time they would go all the way. Ann couldn't wait to have Luke's big cock inside her, but she wanted to suck it first. After yesterday's session, Ann was ready to let Luke do almost anything he wanted to her. She remembered how Luke was the first man to ever eat her ass and she wondered about letting him take her anal virginity. The thought made her quiver in her seat.

Ann could see mailbox 19 at the end of route 11 in the distance. She increased her speed and looked at the clock on her dashboard. Sure enough, she had cut almost 30 minutes off her usual route time, it was only 12:30. This would give Ann an hour with Luke without returning to the depot late enough to cause questions about her whereabouts.

Ann flew past mailbox 19 and headed directly up the driveway toward the house. She parked her mail truck in front of the house, grabbed Luke's mail and walked up to the house, naked.

"You've got mail!" Ann yelled through the screen door, then she waited for Luke to emerge.

Ann heard footsteps and looked to her left through the screen door. She saw her tall man walking, barefoot, down the stairs wearing a pair of overalls.

"Wow! There's a naked woman at my door!" He said as he looked at Ann holding his mail.

"I'm here to make a delivery," Ann said, smiling, "and I'm hoping that you make one too."

"Well, c'mon in here pretty mail lady," the man in overalls said, opening the door for the naked beauty.

Ann stepped inside and reached down to grab Luke's big cock.

"I came back for more of this today," Ann said in a low husky voice.

Ann could feel the rock-hard member in Luke's overalls as he embraced her for a kiss.

"I suppose you want me to take these off then, huh?" Luke pondered, smiling, undoing the straps on his shoulders, and letting his overalls fall to the ground, exposing his boxers.

"We've got a lot of sex to have in an hour," Ann explained as she dropped to her knees and pulled his boxers down with her.

She took his cock into her mouth and started to fellate him like a fiend.

"Goodness, someone is hungrier than a grizzly bear," Luke said as he watched the nubile brunette throat his manhood.

Luke placed his hands on top of Ann's head and caressed her as he stood and watched her service him on her knees.

"I think someone love's my big farm boy cock," Luke laughed.

"Mmmhmm," Ann moaned as she continued to bob up and down on Luke's now shiny, wet member.

Luke reached down and lifted Ann to her feet. Then he picked her up and carried her up the stairs toward the bedroom.

"I want you to fuck me like I've never been fucked," Ann said, as he carried her up the stairs.

"I'll do my best, young lady," he replied, "it's been a while since I've had a chance to plant my flag in someone as beautiful as you."

As they reached the top of the stairs, Luke made a slight turn and entered the master bedroom. He set Ann down on the large king-sized bed and dropped to his knees. Ann watched as his head moved quickly between her thighs. She laid back and let him return the favor and eat her pussy. She couldn't believe how quickly she was about to orgasm.

Her orgasm hit like a freight train, causing her body to spasm and her breath to become jagged. Luke continued to pleasure her as she enjoyed wave after wave of pleasure. Then suddenly, she felt his large cock entering her wet pussy and drive itself deep inside. As he impaled her, the shock of the unexpected intrusion caused her orgasm to explode to new levels.

"Oh my God!" Ann moaned, "Fuck me!"

Luke obliged, hammering away at his mail carrier like she was his own personal fuck toy. His hands were firmly on her hips as he sawed his cock back and forth into her wetness. He leaned forward over his victim and held her tightly in his arms as he continued his assault.

Luke picked Ann up in his strong arms and stood up with her riding his ample loins. He bounced Ann up and down on his massive member using her body weight to drive himself to maximum depth, groaning with each stroke. He fucked her like an animal for what seemed like minutes before he threw her back down on the bed and started giving her even more.

Ann was completely lost in the onslaught; her orgasms seem to hit non-stop as he fucked her into oblivion. Ann face had an odd expression of pleasure, mixed with terror and surprise. She had never been fucked like this in her life and she loved it.

"I'm going to drain my balls with you baby," Luke roared, "are you ready to go to the next level."

"God yes!" Ann yelled, "Fuck me any way you want, as long as you want, I'm your personal fuck toy."

Ann couldn't believe what just left her mouth. She wondered if all her orgasms had caused brain damage. She was verbalizing how she felt on the end of this giant man's cock. He was tossing her around like a rag doll and hammering away with his iron cock like some sort of mythical creature. He literally was a fuck monster.

"Cum with me mail lady!" Luke yelled, as he unloaded inside her.

Ann felt herself being filled with his cum which sent her over the edge yet again. Luke continued to take long strokes into her. Each time he did, it made a slapping sound that she was certain could be heard all the way back at the depot. She started to wonder if this might get out of hand and go too far.

"Your body is every man's dream," Luke moaned, "I could go on like this all day."

Even after his first orgasm, Luke continued deliver an epic fuck. Most guys would need to stop and recover, but not this man; he seemed to be built for non-stop orgasm delivery. He set Ann back down on the bed and pulled her quickly into a doggy position, then he took his place behind her and entered her again.

His hands gripped Ann's hips like a vice and pulled Ann down onto his still rigid member. Ann looked out the bedroom window onto the quiet fields wondering if people on the next farm heard her getting her brains fucked in.

Luke was behind her now, hammering away at her now swollen pussy. As he took deep strokes into her, his hands moved from her waist and caressed her bare ass. She felt his hands move all over her ass and then she felt his thumb move over her tight pucker. His thumb was wet with saliva, and he was massaging her tight pink pucker while he continued to vigorously penetrate her cunt.

Ann felt pressure at her anus and then she felt his large thumb work its way inside. Ann had never had anything in her ass, not a finger, not a thumb and certainly not a cock. This new stimulation, combined with the non-stop fucking Luke was giving her sent shockwaves through her body. Her libido peaked and she was out of control with lust.

"You have a perfect ass, baby," Luke moaned, "it's going to make me cum again."

"Cum in my mouth, baby," Ann exclaimed, "I want to swallow for you."

With that, Ann jumped off the bed and go on her knees, wasting no time taking Luke's massive cock in her mouth.

"Oh, mail lady, here it comes," Luke roared, as his legs shook.

Ann took him as deep as she could and grabbed his ass cheeks, holding on for dear life as the fuck monster started to unload into her throat. Rope after rope of hot cum filled Ann's mouth and throat. She did her best to keep up and swallow Luke's massive second load. Ann couldn't believe how slutty she felt letting this stranger fuck her silly and cum in two of her three holes. She wondered if she would recover from this massive indiscretion.

As Ann finished consuming all his cock delivered, she looked up at the sweat covered man in front of her, while she still held his cock in her mouth. His naked physique was God-like, his face and long hair created almost story book good looks. It felt good being on her knees in front of him, servicing his cock orally, almost worshipping it for him.

As her mind cleared from the overload of lust, she realized her body was covered in sweat and semen. She still had to put on a dress and get back to the depot. In her current state, she was certain that her aroma alone would cause suspicion. She took one last long drag on Luke's cock and then squeezed the shaft to push out the last of his semen. She squeezed his balls with her hands and smiled up at Luke.

"Did I empty these for you?" Ann asked coyly, "I really do need to get back."

"I'll let you leave as long as you come back and empty them again tomorrow," Luke said, grinning.

"You have yourself a deal," Ann bargained, "is it possible for me to shower before I go back to the depot, I don't want my colleagues to think me a woman of ill repute.

"Certainly, there are fresh towels in the cabinet next to the shower," Luke offered, "would you mind if I join you, I need to freshen up myself."

"As long as there's no funny business," Ann smirked, "I really do need to get back to the depot, besides, I think you may have fucked me into the next state."

The two enjoyed a quick shower, then they stepped out to dry off. Luke embraced Ann and kissed her as they left the shower. They smiled at each other quietly and walked down the stairs both still naked. Ann realized that she left her clothes in the mail truck, so she'd have to make the walk of shame across the front yard naked.

As they approached the front door, Ann turned to Luke and said, "Same time tomorrow?"

"I wouldn't miss it, pretty mail lady," he answered.

Ann walked out the door, naked and made the dash toward her mail truck. As she did, she saw a pickup racing up the road toward the house. Ann couldn't believe the timing; she panicked as she raced to her truck.

Just as she got in, the pickup pulled up right next to her. She was sitting in her truck when the familiar man got out of his truck and walked over.

"Why Ann, you're stark naked!" the man said, "and it looks like you've met my brother Martin."

Ann sat in shock, her mouth open, trying to make sense of it all. "Luke?" she asked.

"Yeah, sorry I missed you today," He laughed, "you must have given Martin here quite a shock showing up naked, he's my twin brother. Why do you think we call it L&M Farms?"

To be continued...