All Comments on 'Mailbox 19 County Road 11 Pt. 02'

by smirkingBinky

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I dates a twin back in school. I went with Maria and her sister was Gina. They were Italian and very sexy. Once Maria and I started having sex, I would walk up behind Gina and whisper in her ear “I know what you look like naked.” One day we had all been swimming in the pool and I had gone inside their house to get a drink. Gina was in ther in her bikini. I jokingly did the “I know what you look like naked “ thing. She surprised me when she said, “ Well I guess I don’t need this any longer” then removed her bikini. I was dumbfounded. She laughed and went upstairs. After that she would tease me by saying, “You know what I look like naked, but I want to see what you look like naked.” I never got the chance to show her as her sister dumped me.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36D5 months ago

So hot! They need to double team her fuck all her holes with big farm boy cocks. She needsto move in! Please continue. My panties are extremely wet!!

You need just a little editing help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmirkingBinky@smirkingBinky
Just starting out as a writer - have enjoyed many great stories here. i use my past experiences as the basis for most of my stories and then embellish them for effect. Enjoy getting comments both good and bad. They help me improve my writing and incorporate ideas from readers.