Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that," Cara replied offhandedly, "she wants to be a mailgirl."

"I hear it pays quire well," Destinee offered. She said it in a way that suggested she knew something on the topic; it was not just an automatic retort.

"Do you know something about mailgirls?" Cara replied, picking up from her tone that Destinee did indeed know something.

Destinee seemed unfazed as she shed her robe, so she was now also nude. "Oh, the girl who was just in with me before you, she's a mailgirl. She tells me all about it."

Emily tried to act like she wasn't completely in thrall at her near proximity to a real mailgirl. "What does she tell you?" she asked evenly. Any hint of excitement was likely masked by the strained pose she was holding.

Destinee backtracked wondering if she had said too much already. "Oh nothing much, just a bit of gossip about how much she enjoys it. Apparently it can be fun being paid to be naked all day at work. Imagine," she gushed like that was all that she ever wanted. Destinee turned to Cara. "Why are you the only one in here who still has their clothes on. I'm not going to give you a happy ending if you stay like that!"

Cara admitted that it was time for her to join in and started to undress. Emily lay face down on one of the massage tables and once undressed Cara adopted the same position on the other table. Destinee started to massage Emily and then Cara. "Just a moment," she told them and stopped the massages. A few moments later, the massages started again. "I brought in a friend," Destinee whispered, "close your eyes and enjoy it."

Emily reached for Cara's hand and gripped it tightly as the sisters revelled in the pleasure as the masseurs worked on both their slits, their thighs and their bottoms. Cara looked over to her sister and smiled as her first orgasm hit her.