Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied that James was at least appearing professional, Angela started to read her spiel from her laptop. "It has come to the Fair Work Commission's attention that there may be a breach of the conditions of work of your mailgirls that was agreed to."

"Specifically?" Mitch asked.

"The existence of a video called Melbourne Mailgirls Go Wild has been brought to our attention," Angela read out, trying to show no emotion as she proceded. "It shows certain incidences which contravene our agreement with Harada Industries as to how mailgirls will perform their duties under the Fair Work Act."

"I am aware of the existence of this video," Mitch responded as earnestly as he could. He caught the eye of James and winked which broke James into a wide smile, trying to hold in his laugh. Angela noticed and glared at James for his break in decorum. However, the damage was done. Mitch grinned widely at Angela who managed to maintain her detached air. "How do you wish to proceed?" Mitch asked her.

"We need to establish if the acts depicted in the video have occurred in this office and if so, then we need to consider remediation."

"Can I say something?" Mitch asked and she nodded. "The video was not shot in the office, the women in the video are not our mailgirls, and we are trying to find out ourselves who made the video and why. Personally I'm not even sure that it was made in this country. If you want, I can take you for a floor walk and hopefully that way we can confirm that what you have seen did not happen here."

Angela thought about that for a moment. She nodded her assent. "We are on the?"

"...the sixth floor," Mitch completed for her.

Angela looked around the walls of the boardroom. She concentrated on a colour print of a woman hung upside down from the roof by an intricate thick rope that appeared to wrap around her waist and her crotch and also tie her arms behind her back. The woman had no readable expression on her face.

"A gift from our Japanese office," Mitch explained.

"It sets a sort of tone," Angela observed dryly, clearly giving Mitch a warning. "An expectation of the way that women are treated in this workplace."

"I guess you have regular landscape prints in your meeting rooms?" Mitch countered.

"Your point being?" Angela challenged.

"To an extent the art on the walls sets the tone for your office. One could argue that a regular outback landscape in a meeting room represents a certain benign ambiance while in a more, let's say, progressive company such as ours where mailgirls have been approved to work naked, approved by your agency, having some cutting edge artwork defines the atmosphere of this office. And this is the boardroom. It's not exactly a public display. People need to have a reason to be here."

"It's not exactly female positive," Angela countered.

"That," concluded Mitch, "is a matter of opinion." He chose not to attempt a feminist defence of the mailgirl program and said no more.

"Well, this boardroom does not appear in the video, so at least we can cross one room off," Angela huffed.

Mitch led the Fair Work employees around the rest of the floor, introducing them to Betty Cuthbert who greeted them with a cautious level of politeness before he suggested that they visit the mezzanine. "I think you will find that our mailgirls' change rooms looks nothing like what is on the video." Mitch looked deeply into James' eyes with apparent seriousness. "Are you prepared to meet some mailgirls?"

James seemed to take a step back to Angela's apparent disapproval. "Come on, let's go," she ordered him. "Can you carry my laptop?" They took the lift down to the mezzanine.

Mitch decided to play up to James' embarrassment and Angela's aloofness. "Just remember that our mailgirls are normal people just like you and me. They have a job to do here. Within rules approved by the Fair Work Commission. It's just that they do it without clothes on. While the rest of the staff are expected to be respectful and clothed."

Angela audibly huffed at that. "That's all very well," she retorted, "so long as they are not being coerced or punished in a manner that is contrary to the work agreements that the Fair Work Commission is overseeing."

"You will of course be able to establish that when you meet them. Not forgetting the evidence in front of you about the nature of the backgrounds that you can see in the video." They walked from the lift to a set of doors with glazed glass. "They are just in here.

"It's not very private," Angela chided.

"The mailgirls don't use the lifts during work hours," Mitch replied. "They use the stairs, which are accessible from behind the doors." He swiped his card and a door clicked open. Mitch held it for the two visitors to walk through. Once the door was closed behind them, Mitch advised "we just have to walk behind this partition. He looked hard again at James, for some reason enjoying the younger man's discomfort. "Ready?" Mitch challenged him. James paled but did not answer.

They walked behind the partition and the room was empty.

Mitch smiled brightly. "They are all on assignments I guess at the moment." he checked his app to confirm. "But it gives us the chance to compare this change room with the one in the video. You'll see that this one is a good deal smaller and less well furnished than what you see on your screen."

He let the two visitors run the start of the Go Wild video to confirm what he had just said. Angela looked at the video for a moment and then began to pace the room leaving Mitch alone with James.

James quickly stepped up close to whisper to Mitch. "She doesn't believe that any woman would want to willingly become a mailgirl," James blurted. "She wants to see one and talk to her to find out."

Mitch laughed. "And you don't?"

Angela came back over to James, got him to replay the video, and they both nodded. Mitch saw that but stayed silent. The door at the stairs slammed. And a naked woman dashed in. Mitch recognised Heather McKay. She recognised him and then noticed the other two.

"Mitch," she ordered, "they're not supposed to be here." But she did nothing to try to cover up her prominent breasts or her crotch as she stood near the entrance.

"It's all right, they're with me," Mitch assured her. Heather looked unconvinced. "They're from the Fair Work Commission, checking that things are running okay," Mitch continued.

Heather placed her hands on her hips to confront the two visitors. "So what do you want to know?" she demanded of them.

"You weren't in the Go Wild video," Angela asked, managing to appear professional.

"How carefully did you watch it? Did you see me in it?" Heather taunted. She turned front on at James. "And you, are you getting an eyeful?" she demanded of the poor guy.

"That's not necessary," Angela snapped.

"You're right, it's not," Heather responded, keeping an eye on James. "But it's fun." She turned to confront Angela. "Ever thought of working in the nude?" she asked her. Getting no reaction, Heather feigned to soften her approach. "You know, you would fit right in here." Before Angela could manage a reply, Heather's app beeped. She looked at it. "They want me in IT," she announced, "gotta run." And she was off, heading back in the direction that she came from. The door slammed behind her.

"So now you've seen a mailgirl," Mitch shrugged.

"Are they all like that?" James spoke up, but carefully.

"She's one of the nicer ones," Mitch responded holding James' attention with a serious look. He then relented and smiled. "They're fine once you get used to them. But being a mailgirl seems to give them a certain biting edge in their approach to fabrics."

"Fabrics," Angela stated. "I'll remember that."

"Right," asked Mitch, "where would you like to go next?" Although he was sure this was one problem solved.

***

The next day, Mitch sat at his desk. Jan returned from a circuit of the office and reported back to Mitch. "Mrs Harada isn't at her usual desk. I guess she's taken Kimiko somewhere."

Mitched nodded back at the waiting mailgirl. "I guess that whatever they are up to, it's no good. Can you try again to track them down? In case they have forgotten about the meeting with Mr Harada in ten minutes." Mitch wondered how likely it was that Mrs Ogawa would have forgotten that. But you never know, he pondered. She may just as likely turn that into a slur on his management in the eyes of Mr Harada. Jan went off on her mission while Mitch pondered his fate.

Jan DM'ed Mitch a few moments later that she had found them on level 8 and they were on their way down. And she added 'prepare yourself!'

Mrs Ogawa soon sailed past Betty Cuthbert's desk. As usual she was immaculately dressed, in a tight form-fitting black leather dress that shone under the office lights. Her matching black bolero top's square shoulders emphasised her domineering facial expression. She strode in what looked like four inch stilettos with her head held high. Not even turning to acknowledge Betty, she marched past her desk, holding a rope. Because she was leading Kimiko by that rope which was neatly bound above and below the naked mailgirl's breasts, securing her arms behind her back and coiled around both of Kimiko's white thighs. Kimiko strode proudly in this state, not seemingly fussed by her strange state, even for a naked mailgirl in an office that had seemed to get used to them.

Mrs Ogawa barked something at Kimiko as they both stood inside Mitch's doorway.

"She says that we should have this meeting in the boardroom," Kimiko told Mitch as though there was nothing out of the ordinary in her appearance. Mitch shrugged and nodded. What could he say? So Mrs Ogawa led Kimiko out of Mitch's office. He followed, stopping at Betty's desk. "We're having the meeting with Mr Harada in the boardroom," he told his PA. She immediately stood up. "I'll go in and set it up for you," she told him because they both knew that she did not trust Mitch to get the video connection working first time.

So Betty followed the black clad enforcer from Japan who led the rope-bound mailgirl with Mitch following behind. Mrs Ogawa briefly addressed Kimiko as they entered the boardroom. The leather clad enforcer sat down close to the screen where Mr Harada would be appearing and Kimiko knelt on the floor close to her, maintaining her impassive facade. Mrs Ogawa held the rope. Betty fiddled with the controls for a moment and quickly brought up Mr Harada. Mitch sat at the board table across from Mrs Ogawa, watched, waited and wondered what was in stock for him next.

Mr Harada acknowledged Betty warmly and invited her to stay for the meeting, but she politely declined and left with her job successfully done. And a passing glare at Kimiko. Mr Harada addressed Mrs Ogawa in Japanese. After she replied they paused. Kimiko told Mitch that they had only exchanged pleasantries and that Mrs Ogawa had told Mr Harada that everything was fine with her and she was settling in and getting used to the new culture.

The meeting continued like this for a few more minutes with Kimiko on her knees close to Mrs Ogawa. Mitch remembered to concentrate on Mr Harada on the screen who was asking about the incentive points. Then, while Mitch was answering and trying to not sound exasperated at having to explain that process to Mr Harada yet again as well as pause while Kimiko translated in snatches, Mrs Ogawa pushed Kimiko over onto her side with the toe of her shoe. The bound mailgirl lay there helpless although she kept translating without apparently missing a beat. Although Mitch was distracted, Mrs Ogawa maintained her gaze on the screen, connecting with Mr Harada, while using her foot to spread Kimiko's legs. She then placed the tip of one shoe close to the mailgirl's crotch, close enough that Kimiko lurched towards it so that her clit could make contact with the footwear to give her some chance at relief. Mrs Ogawa let Kimiko rub herself there for a moment then pulled away for a while before allowing her further contact for another short moment. With her hands bound, Kimiko had little mobility and had to rely on Mrs Ogawa's whim for her pleasure.

Mitch realised that Mr Harada was talking to his granddaughter. "Are you appreciating Mrs Ogawa's lessons?" he asked her in English. Mrs Ogawa rolled Kimiko over so that she faced her grandfather although still prone on the floor with her legs spread wide.

"Yes, Grandfather," she dutifully replied and then translated the exchange into Japanese while Mrs Ogawa continued to torment her. Then Mrs Ogawa stopped suddenly and looked momentarily surprised. Mitch realised she must have only just found out the relationship between Kimiko and the boss of the company. Mrs Ogawa took a moment to compose herself before she again let Kimiko rub herself against the tip of her shoe. As a treat she even let Kimiko absorb the tip into her vagina for a moment.

As this happened, Mr Harada picked up on his conversation with Kimiko. "I have been speaking with your mother," he continued. "She is pleased that you are enjoying working for the family company." Kimiko responded in Japanese, pausing for a couple of shudders of pleasure. Distracted by the release that Mrs Ogawa allowed her, she did not translate that into English. Which left Mitch unsure of what news was being shared in the family. He decided to leave the matter open, realising he did not want to know. Mrs Ogawa permitted Kimiko an orgasm. While the mailgirl was evidently enjoying that, Mitch watched Mr Harada but again he could not read his boss's demeanour and was left with no idea of what the ramifications may be. Mr Harada, like Mrs Ogawa kept his emotions off his face.

***

Away in his office tucked at the back of the tenth floor, Shane looked up from his screen, disturbed by a visitor. "Jackson, I don't expect you up here."

"Uninvited too," Jackson noted. "Are you working on something?" They both laughed. "Good," she said, "I need to discuss something with you."

"I'm all ears," Shane replied looking up at Jackson who stretched up to her full height, standing in front of his desk, her pert breasts enticingly close to him.

"And eyes," she added with a smile.

"Of course," Shane agreed still ogling her. "I don't get a chance with you that often. At least not alone."

"Yes," Jackson responded, "I know you," affecting a handbra with one arm while keeping her crotch visible. "I am thinking of extending my contract and staying on. And you seem to have different views about this company than Mitch does. I was wondering what you can tell me about what is going on."

"Well, there's a bit going on obviously. Let's get more comfortable," Shane suggested gesturing at his couch. Jackson planted herself in the middle. It was big enough to easily hold another two people. She wondered for a moment what was up as Shane got up from behind his desk and headed towards her with that lascivious smile on his face. She crossed her legs and gave him a warning look. Shane stopped his approach and stood in front of her for a moment. He then walked over to his small meeting table, turned one of the hard backed chairs towards Jackson before swinging it around and sitting astride the chair, his elbows on the armrest.

"Thank you, that makes me feel safe now," Jackson laughed.

"You're always safe with me," Shane retorted with mock astonishment that anyone could feel any different around him. "Is it Mrs Ogawa?"

Jackson nodded. "It's her, the pictures in the boardroom, the Go Wild video."

"What about the video?" Shane asked. "Do you know something?"

"I have a theory," Jackson suggested. Shane indicated he was paying serious attention, so she continued. "I suspect that it's an inside job. Not here in this office. I have this wild idea that it came out of the US office."

"Any proof?"

Jackson shook her head. "No proof. But the pressure from the other offices to conform to their programs. And Mitch's determination not to flaunt us in public like in the States and Japan. What do you think?"

Shane nodded. "No proof. But I was thinking the same thing. Although I haven't got a clue what we can do about it. But you've got your contracts, with all the conditions. And you've got Mitch. He's not going to rock your boat."

Jackson agreed that was all true. And she knew that she had made her mind up.

***

Mitch booked a meeting with the mailgirls for 10am. He had called Jackson into his office earlier to warn her. But still he was surprised when he went down to the mezzanine at the appointed time to find that all six mailgirls were there.

"Good to see that you are all here today," he started.

"What do you mean by that?" Lauryn challenged without looking up from her laptop.

Jackson shushed her. "He's right, Lauryn, this rarely happens," she reminded the business analyst who responded to her peer by looking over to her momentarily, nodding her acceptance of the fact and then went back to what was on her screen.

"I've blocked your apps for the next half an hour," Mitch continued, "so we won't be interrupted."

"What will happen to the office?" teased Annette. "You know, the productivity."

"Probably nothing," Mitch smiled. "But I do have something to tell you, obviously."

The mailgirls all swapped amused looks at that until Heather grew worried at the implication of that. "You're going to shut us down?" she worried.

"No," Mitch assured them. "It's actually the opposite of that. Mr Harada has funded us to hire another two mailgirls, additional to you." He let that sink in for a moment.

Kimiko spoke up first. "Is this a way to get rid of me?" she asked.

Mitch tried to look concerned for her. "Probably. But before you or Jackson point out the clauses in your contract, don't worry, we can't get rid of you like that even if we wanted to. Which I don't." He checked that Kimiko was well enough satisfied with his statement before he continued. He nodded at Jackson who gave a sign of agreement. "You're probably going to ask where we are going to get these other two mailgirls from."

He paused. So Jan parroted him. "Where are you going to get the other two mailgirls from?"

"Well," Mitch smiled, "being a mailgirl is not something anyone can do..."

"I'll say," Heather chimed in, "all that training we had to complete."

Mitch shook his head at her. "You're not going to let that go, are you?"

Heather smiled at him. "The US company is going to be running training sessions for other companies who want to introduce mailgirls. Enrolments are open for another week." She brought up the webpage and turned her laptop to show Mitch. "Did you know about this? You could send me."

Mitch remembered that he had prepared himself for being a lone male trapped in a room with six naked women who were bent on intimidating him. Even though he was the boss. He blocked certain feelings but made a mental note to check that Emily wasn't planning a trip to the States and then he soldiered on with what he had planned to say, sidestepping Heather's challenge. "I am here to tell you that management and HR have agreed that our first line of recruitment is for you to tell us of anyone that you know who may be interested in becoming a mailgirl. You know what it is like, so you would have an idea if anyone you knew was suitable."

Lauryn stretched back on her bench, thrusting out her breasts and spreading her legs at Mitch. "Or unsuitable," she punned. Mitch looked at her, confused. "Un suit able. Not wearing a suit, Mitch," she explained running a finger down her side, over a nipple and towards her pussy.

"Thanks," Mitch gritted. "Any other bad puns?" But he could see that the cohort were all busy thinking of who they knew that they could recruit. "And yes," he added, "there will be a finder's fee."

***

Jackson sailed past Betty Cuthbert to enter Mitch's office. He looked up at her. "Have you got a moment," she asked.