Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one had anything to say after that. Mrs Ogawa had Kimiko tell her colleagues to think further about the meaning of the rabbit video as a way of indicating that the meeting was over. She marched out of the room leaving the rest of them somewhat shocked.

After a moment, Lauryn spoke up. "Kimiko, do you have any idea what it means?"

Kimiko shook her head and Mitch was sure that he saw her look at him as if wanting his help, but only for a moment after which she smiled and shrugged. That was enough to suggest to Mitch that Mrs Ogawa was not done, not by a long way. And everyone still present was confused by what was supposed to have changed.

***

Mitch and Jessica were watching the television, a quiet week night at home. Jessica excused herself during an ad break to the bathroom. Emily and Cara had been waiting for that moment as they quickly descended on Mitch, sitting down on the sofa on each side of him, Cara with a laptop ready to go.

"What's this?" Emily demanded as Cara hit play on the video they had cued up. That was enough warning to Mitch that he was going to have to watch Melbourne Mailgirls Go Wild again.

On the screen the stunning mailgirls were limbering up. "And most importantly," Cara insisted, "why aren't you in it?"

"And what about this?" Emily demanded jumping to the punishment scene. Mitch said nothing, trying not to concentrate as a tall, stunning blonde mailgirl climbed onto a table in the middle of the office, kneeling with her legs spread and her large breasts swaying as she balanced on her elbows. She was totally exposed to the room. Another equally stunning mailgirl circled her threateningly with a riding crop. While the mailgirl on the table showed no reaction, the other one laid into her calves, her thighs and then her buttocks with the whip.

Those mailgirls are hot!" Emily pouted. "At least I can see why you didn't want me."

Mitch bit his lip. It was better to say nothing than to have his daughter believe that she was not attractive enough to work naked in an office with this bunch of supermodels who were striding around an office that was supposed to be his. His daughters forced Mitch to watch a tall stern woman who was dressed much like Mrs Ogawa take the riding crop from the mailgirl when she had finished punishing the one on the table and then use it on her, whacking the calves of the unfortunate mailgirl who was standing on her toes in the pose that Emily had been practising. Cara shot Emily a knowing glance behind her father's head.

Mitch coughed and both girls looked at him. "I have actually seen this already," he told them.

"Do you really punish the mailgirls like that, dad? I thought you said that you couldn't," Emily asked him with a serious look.

Mitch tried to tell her that the video was not of his office. "It's a fake or tribute or something. We're trying to find out who put it together."

Cara fended that off. "Perhaps we could drop in to your office, you know, just to check."

At which moment Jessica returned. "Mum," Emily started, "we think Dad should let us go to his office to check up on what is going on in there."

Jessica smiled at her husband. "Isn't next Monday your 'bring your overconfident uni student daughter or daughters to work day' or something like that?" she taunted him.

Cara saw it was her turn to try. "Mum, do you get an invite to visit the office?" Jessica smiled at her without answering, so Cara took that as a negative. "No. Well, the Office Christmas party is going to be interesting," she pointed out to all of them.

Mitch hoped that none of his family had seen the brief look of concern on his face. The Office Christmas party was something that he had not thought about.

***

As she opened the door to her flat, Jackson's phone rang. She looked to see who it was and swore softly. When would he get the message that no means no? She let the call go to voicemail then deleted the notification that came up. She shook off her blazer and hung it in her robe. There was something almost illicitly good about having her own flat in walking distance of the Harada office. Not too close mind. She had a healthy walk to and from work. That was part of the plan after she had calculated what her generous mailgirl salary could afford her.

She stripped off the rest of her clothes and flopped onto the lounge. It was odd, the relaxation she felt being naked in her own home, alone by herself as opposed to the low level stress of being the same around others all day. How did she feel now, in her own flat that she rented for herself? Loose, she decided. She got up and rifled through her wardrobe. At some point, she would have to decide what to wear out tonight. But for the moment, she checked through the clothes that she had not discarded before her move from the share house with Martin and the others. The suits that she no longer wore. She intended to clear them out too. There was a lot that she just did not need any more.

She checked herself in the full length mirror inside the wardrobe door and smiled, flattering herself how easily she maintained her lithe figure despite being a lazy sod who still ate anything that came in front of her. Her mailgirl physical requirements were hardly onerous. The two mailgirl triathletes made the effort to exert on their errands. They were in training and there was something in their makeup that got them high on tight muscles and sweat and cardio. Jackson slouched her jobs. She knew how little effort she needed in order to make time. And she was content with her life, the incentive points she scored were not, well, really an incentive.

Her phone rang again. She sighed but it was Fanny calling so she answered it. The psychologist was one of her few acquaintances who knew the detail about her workday. Fanny Durack had a bank of questions each time she called although her study on mailgirls was done. Why the interest, Jackson would ask her back. Fanny's answer was simple. 'I want to know everything, and trust me there will be another study at least to come out of this. I'm taking notes, so I'll be prepared.'

But this time was different. "You've seen the video," Fanny gushed.

"Of course," Jackson assured her.

"You're not in it."

"Well, since it was not shot in the Melbourne office, and it doesn't have anyone that I know from the company in it and management are trying to find out where it came from, no, I'm not in it. It is a bit rude that they didn't think of me." She hammed up her irritation.

Fanny insisted that Jackson tell her anything that she finds out about it. Jackson decided to be naughty. "I'm at home and not wearing anything at the moment," she told her friend.

"Interesting," Fanny observed. "Is this the effect of the job? Are you losing interest in clothes? Has it changed you in this way? Has it made you feel more confident about the naked you?"

"Yeah, possibly," Jackson admitted.

"And there's no replacement for Martin?"

Jackson shook her head and then remembered that she had to answer verbally. "But I have to make a decision," she admitted. To Fanny's enquiry, she added "my contract is coming up again. It was only going to be a short experiment, help them bed in the program and all that. But now there's the money..."

Fanny interrupted "...and the lifestyle..."

"Yes," Jackson agreed, "and the lifestyle, the inner city apartment and all that." She posed rudely in front of the mirror, her breasts thrust out and her legs just wide enough.

"You know what I think." Fanny thought it was good for Jackson. "But if you need to talk to someone else, how about Destinee?"

"Hardcore," Jackson laughed.

"Indeed. But she has a head on her shoulders and she can warn you if she thinks that you are getting yourself into something too deep that you should get out of. You've still got the union job to fall back on, right?"

"Yes, but they are not keeping it open for me forever. I extend this time and it's going to be hard to go back." She did feel a bit of excitement at being trapped naked with Mitch, unable to go back to the union.

"Well definitely Destinee then, girl," Fanny concluded.

Jackson noted the time on her phone after the call and realised that she needed to get ready to meet the gang. But first she called and lined up Destinee.

Samantha and Charlotte were already at the restaurant. "Don't tell me you walked," Samantha demanded when Jackson strolled in. She smiled at that. "You did, now that you're an inner city girl. Took me twenty minutes to find a park."

Jackson air kissed both her friends. "Where's Carrie? Running late?" she laughed because Carrie was always running late.

Indeed Carrie bustled in almost right behind Jackson. "I guess you walked," she repeated and observed again for everyone's benefit that Jackson was now a city girl. She flopped down in the remaining seat and looked at the other two. "I guess that you haven't dragged anything out of our friend here about her mystery job?"

"We haven't had any time yet," Charlotte directed at Jackson.

"She only just got here," Samantha told Carrie.

Carrie plonked herself down just as Jackson did too. She made sure she had Jackson's attention. "Well, let's start the interrogation. Jackson, you're obviously being paid a bomb to be able to afford your city abode. So the union stuff was just a stepping stone." Jackson gave her a smug smile.

"Come on, why the secrecy?" Charlotte demanded.

Jackson wondered about that too. Was she embarrassed to tell them what she was doing? Was there really any reason to be discrete? After all, enough people knew what was going on inside Harada Industries. Although she suspected that these three friends -- like most of her other friends, and particularly her ex-boyfriends -- could never imagine that she would have the nerve to do what she was doing. "It's part of the deal," she tried to explain, her weasel words to get her out of the questioning. "I have always done a lot of stuff that I can't talk about."

"Yeah, but in the past at least you would tell us who you were doing it for."

Jackson shrugged. "It's the modern world, everything is just too traceable. So I'm sorry but you'll just have to accept that I am healthy, I'm being well paid and keeping myself out of trouble." They mumbled their acceptance of that while still all vowing to keep pressing her to get details out. Even threatening to get her drunk.

And there were other matters. "Still single?" Carrie checked with Jackson.

She reported that was correct. Her three friends nodded. The general consensus was that she was too good for Martin. He had not been seen by any of them since the breakup. As far as they knew he was well out of the picture. During the meal, Jackson was again questioned but did not crack.

At the end of the night she pecked her friends on their cheeks as they tried once more to prise her secrets out. She walked home, feeling confident in the dark but knowing that she had come no closer to sorting the dilemma that was irking her. Fortunately she had another catch up planned.

Jackson called an Uber when she got home. She got a raised eyebrow from the driver when she confirmed the destination. Driving a woman to Caringbush Secrets in the middle of the night could mean one of two things but both of them meant sex. Jackson thought what the Hell and got the Uber to stop in the street outside the converted townhouse so that she would enter from the street. She knew about the discrete back entrance and how to get there, but she felt brazen. So why not?

The receptionist opened the door for her and gave her a scowl. "Bit late for union business," she sneered.

Jackson tried to disarm her with a smile. "Is Destinee free?"

"Just finishing up with someone. If you don't mind taking a seat." Jackson graciously accept her invitation and then equally graciously turned down the offer of a drink while she was waiting. Midweek seemed pretty quiet since she was alone in the lounge. But she chose not to try any small talk or shop talk with the receptionist who presumably held a grudge from something previous.

Jackson guessed that something she had done, maybe some changes she had insisted on had make the receptionist's job more complicated than she wanted. She mused how when she had her clothes on she was a hard-headed negotiator and determined to get things resolved the way that she wanted. Was that something she was losing through being a naked messenger every day? She didn't miss the stress of her union role and she had to admit that she enjoyed getting off in the workplace whenever she felt like it. And there was the weird situation where she was respected and consulted by management on her areas of expertise while happily wanking herself in front of them as she helped them with their issues. Which was, she knew, very odd. Very, very odd.

Her reverie was broken by reception telling her gruffly to go three doors down the hallway and knock. Destinee was ready for her now. "Enjoy," she sang out unconvincingly as the former union rep followed her instructions and went down the hall.

Jackson knocked on the indicated door and after hearing an inviting 'yes', she entered to find Destinee nude, drying her large fake boobs and then between her legs with no indication at all of any shame as Jackson entered. That was something that she could empathise with given her own recent experience.

Recognising her visitor Destinee dropped her towel and approached Jackson with open arms. "It's been a while, give me a hug," she insisted. Jackson felt overdressed in her pullover, jeans and boots in the stuffy room. "Take off your clothes if you feel more comfortable," Destinee laughed as she retreated to pick her towel back off the floor. "But then you are probably doing enough of that anyway."

Jackson kept her clothes on and sat on the bed as Destinee wrapped herself in a see-through robe. The escort walked back up to Jackson and taking her gently by the chin, looked into her eyes. "How are you finding your new career?" she asked.

Jackson shrugged. "Pretty easy," she admitted, "surprisingly."

Destinee smiled. "I always thought you had it in you for sex work."

"It's not sex work," Jackson complained.

"Sure," Destinee retorted. "Just showing your body all day to people with their clothes on. That's not sex work. I'll admit I'm jealous. I knew that you'd kill it." Jackson tried to protest. "I can see things that you can't," Destinee insisted. She gently took Jackson's hand in hers. "Now share your dilemma."

Jackson relaxed and explained about her career and continuing the contract. Destinee fired the sort of questions that Jackson needed to hear at her. How did she enjoy the work? What would she be giving up? What concerns did she have about what she was doing? Jackson admitted that they were good questions and ones that she did not confidently have answers to.

And then Destinee changed tack. "How about your sex drive?"

Jackson looked her friend in the eye. "All over the place. High at work, well sometimes, it varies, and then when I get home nothing. I broke up with my boyfriend and I have no desire for another one." Jackson got the chance to turn the conversation. "How about you?"

Destinee laughed. "I only do women these days."

"What?! Do management mind?"

"Not so long as I keep getting the bookings coming in. Now how about you. Is there anyone at work?" Jackson smiled back at her confidante. But Jackson would not give the name away to Destinee. However her expression left her friend in no doubt that there certainly was someone. And it was unrequited.

"Well, there's only one thing for it," as she let her robe fall loose. Destinee pressed her bare breasts against Jackson squeezing the mailgirl in a caress. "Let's get that jumper off."

Jackson protested "that's not what I came here for," but Destinee feigned not to hear as she lifted the garment over Jackson's head so she could work on her now bare breasts.

"Pants off too," Destinee ordered as she slipped out of her robe now completely nude herself. Jackson could only marvel at how easily Destinee then stripped her of her boots and jeans and panties.

"I didn't come here for this," she tried in vain as Destinee pressed their bodies together, forcing Jackson onto her back on the bed.

"I think you did," Destinee mused as she nuzzled Jackson's cheek before going to work on her.

They held each other afterwards. "You are a total sexual being," Destinee insisted, "no wonder you are so good at the mailgirl thing."

"Perhaps you're right," Jackson conceded as weakly as she had managed to resist Destinee's initial assault. "Of course I'll pay on the way out," she tried as well.

"You'll do no such thing. I still owe you," Destinee insisted.

Jackson shook her head. "We owe each other equally, I think. And it makes things a lot tidier with your reception if I do. And these days I can afford it."

"You come back then. Soon," Destinee ordered, with a big smile.

"Sure will!" Jackson felt comfortable that she had got a bit of control back. And as she had hoped, Destinee had in her way make a lot of things clearer to her.

***

Jan wandered into Mitch's office in her usual confident way as if naked or not she owned the place. Mitch was pleased to see that Mrs Ogawa's presence had not changed her behaviour, at least outwardly. He was on the lookout for any reactions to the new regime. Particularly today, given the nature of the message that he was expecting Jan to deliver to him.

"The people from Fair Work Commission have done their paperwork and stuff and are waiting in reception," she told him. Mitch thanked her and started to get himself organised to collect them. "You're not sending Betty down?" she asked.

"Probably be better if I got them myself," he told her.

"Can I ask why? What are they here for?" the mailgirl probed.

Mitch remembered to tag her off the errand. Incentive points had become more important, he knew. "They say that they're here about the video." Jan looked at him, clearly wondering why. "The Go Wild one. Apparently it breaks some of the conditions of your contracts and they had to come here to investigate."

"Sounds like an excuse," Jan sniggered.

"You're probably correct," Mitch agreed. "But I checked with Jackson and apparently they have the power."

"And Mrs Ogawa?" Jan asked with a smirk.

"Hopefully Kimiko is keeping her occupied." He smiled at Jan. "In a benign way."

Jan laughed. "Who knows with those two?" They were both wondering what could result from the Fair Work people finding Mrs Ogawa practising her correctional arts on Kimiko. Apparently Mrs Ogawa had already used rope on her although Mitch had not yet seen.

So he shook his head in agreement with Jan's concerns. "Anyway, I better not keep them waiting any longer. Otherwise it will be Betty going up to collect them."

They left the office together. Mitch smiled at Betty Cuthbert as he walked in step with the tall, lithe mailgirl who promised him she would try to locate Kimiko but could not guarantee to be able to control her if she did find her in time. Typically, Betty scowled at her boss's easy camaraderie with the naked mailgirl. Jan checked her app and seeing nothing happening went down towards the mezzanine to look for Kimiko and Mrs Ogawa there first. Mitch went up to the fourth floor reception.

He found a middle aged woman and a youngish eager looking male waiting outside reception. They introduced themselves as Angela and James.

"I don't think we've met?" Mitch asked them.

"We've only just been given this assignment," Angela answered sharply. Perhaps, wondered Mitch, it would not be a bad thing to have sent Betty for them after all. She could have knocked some sharpness off the visitors. He took them back down to his floor and led them to the boardroom. At least Mrs Ogawa and Kimiko were not there. Mitch watched James' eyes light up as he noticed the prints on the walls. Angela acted as if she had seen it all before. She opened her laptop, checked her notes and looked over the top of it at Mitch then sharply at James who finally getting the message from her went to his bag and opened his laptop too.