Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course."

"Do you still have vacancies for the new mailgirls?"

Mitch shook his head. "I haven't had a nibble yet."

"Do you remember Fanny Durack?" Mitch shook his head because he didn't. "Does the research paper 'A satisfied mailgirl is a happy mailgirl.' ring a bell?" Mitch looked a little less vague. "A shortish woman, large bust." Mitch looked more vague. Jackson shook her head. "You are hopeless. Let me remind you. I brought this not unattractive psychologist to one of our planning meetings. She was the one who came up with the idea of the dildo stations. I spoke to her last night, and she would be interested in doing some personal in-the-field testing. She said it would help with getting some genuine results for her study. She would be happy to sign up for a fixed term, say, six months, to see how much research she could get done during that time."

Mitch smiled. "And we both know how that works." He smiled at the naked mailgirl who for once looked vulnerable, sitting bare in front of him, advocating to get the clothes off her colleague. Jackson squirmed in her seat. Mitch smiled at the sudden power discrepancy. "Six months, right?" he taunted her. And he let that sit for a moment while Jackson smiled hopefully. "Is there a conflict of interest?" he checked.

Jackson perked up since she had thought about that and discussed it with Fanny. "She may suggest not telling the others that she is studying in the area because that may skew her observations." Jackson sat up straight. Her breasts were on display as well as the top of her slit.

Mitch took in the view of his somewhat restrained tormentor and sighed. "That sounds totally ethical." He shook his head at the thought of Jackson bringing a close ally into the office.

Jackson smirked with the realisation and returned to her more usual self. "I'll tell her to get herself prepared then. When can she start?"

***

Up on the tenth floor Shane was going through the draft monthlies with Mitch when Jan came into his office. "Yes, Jan?" he asked.

Jan gave Shane a knowing look. "Actually I'm here with a message for Mitch. "Someone is in your office to see you," she smiled at him.

Mitch thanked the tall mailgirl and then saw something in her smile. "Who sent you?" he asked with a broad smile himself.

Jan looked down at her feet in an attempt to not lose herself in a complete breakdown of laughter. She took a moment to compose herself. "Betty Cuthbert," she advised in a stage whisper, making sure to avoid eye contact with either Mitch or with Shane.

Shane couldn't control himself. "Tell me that's a joke, Jan," he exploded in mirth.

Jan broke down in giggles "I can't. It's the truth," she advised when she had recovered. This was a moment that all three would saviour, Betty having finally cracked and used a mailgirl.

Mitch shook his head as he got up to return there.

"The revolution has finally started," Shane announced. He looked at Jan with a smile. "Are you going to wait here for your next job?" She shrugged. When she knew Mitch was not looking, she rolled her eyes at Shane.

Mitch returned to his office. Betty Cuthbert was busy with something on her computer. He stopped near her desk for a moment. She noticed without looking up. "You left your phone on your desk," she told him concentrating on her screen without giving anything away with her intonation. So Mitch continued on into his office.

He found a shortish woman dressed in sensible office wear sitting at his desk, waiting for him. Initially she reminded him of Heather. But when she turned on hearing his entrance, he recognised the architect of the dildo stations and remembered that he had used her research to help develop their mailgirl program. They reintroduced themselves, chastely shook hands then Mitch suggested that they should go to the boardroom.

"Very impressive," Fanny smiled as she took a moment to admire the prints on the walls. "Is it supposed to represent your core outputs?"

Mitch gave her an eyeroll. "It seems like it sometimes," he agreed. Mitch camped himself at the end of the long table pushing his chair back from the board table and turning to face Fanny. "What sort of research findings are you interested in?" he asked as she took off her jacket and placed it carefully on the table, not far from where Mitch sat.

Fanny remained standing, facing Mitch as she started her spiel. "I am interested in the effect of mailgirls on the office. And the effect of the office on the mailgirls. Productivity, respect, all the issues that I can measure coming from interviewing the main participants..."

"Both mailgirls and fabrics?"

"Fabrics," she repeated and laughed. "Indeed, absolutely." Fanny unbuttoned her blouse as she explained her research to Mitch. The blouse came off revealing her bra covered a bust that was larger than Mitch expected. As well, Fanny revealed a taut, muscular chest. "I have obviously studied the US and Japanese implementations from a distance and reviewed the papers that have been published on those." She slid off her bra revealing large soft breasts that still held their shape without the support of the bra which she nonchalantly placed on the growing stack of her clothes on the table. Fanny seemed to ignore her display as she kept up her explanation. "I have discussed it with my academic supervisor," she mentioned as she stepped out of her skirt and lowered her panties. "To some extent, she is happy for me to collect what data I can and see where my research leads me." As she said that, Fanny took a few steps back to pose for Mitch, to give him a clear view of her body. Inadvertently she stood near a print of a Japanese model on her knees with her hands tied behind her with the rope across her chest forcing her breasts forward, almost in sync with her own stance. "Am I an acceptable mailgirl?" she asked Mitch with a twinkle in her eye.

'I think so," Mitch replied, matching her playful tone. He went into his spiel. "I'm not sure how long you need for your research but so long as you are here, you are a mailgirl and we will treat you like all the other mailgirls. You'll be on the same pay and have the same conditions."

"I'll appreciate the money," she admitted which lowered any tension in the room between the naked soon-to-be mailgirl who stood in front of the clothed manager of the office.

Mitch seemed to lean back further in his seat. "You'd like to be known as?" he asked.

"Fanny. That's my name," she responded firmly.

Mitch faultered. "Oh, what with Jackson..."

Fanny set back her shoulders which shimmered her breasts. "I'm Fanny and she's Jackson. We're two different people."

"Of course you are," Mitch agreed.

At that moment the boardroom door opened. The tall, muscular Belinda Clark walked in. "I'm not interrupting anything," she called out.

Fanny immediately went to cover her breasts and her crotch.

"You're not going to be much of a mailgirl if you walk around like that," Belinda noted as she strode past Fanny to stand near Mitch. "By the way, I'm the head of HR, that's why I'm here."

Fanny dropped her hands to her side. She had not noticed that Belinda had left the door open. Wendy came in too. Fanny only realised that she had an audience of three when Wendy stood in front of her to give her the once over.

"Nice," Wendy observed. "You look ready to start straight away if you want to." Wendy turned Fanny around as if she was inspecting her for blemishes.

"And my clothes?" Fanny asked somewhat nervously.

"On a normal working day you'd put them in your locker on the mezzanine at the start of the day," Wendy assured her, "but we have to set you up on the app before you begin." She and Belinda sat at either side of Mitch. Belinda placed a pile of papers on the table and Mitch gestured for Fanny to sit down in front of them. She did.

"Now," Belinda started after taking a deep breath, "we have some contractual stuff to go through with you." She pointed at the papers and took the first one off the pile to reveal its contents.

Wendy shook her head so Belinda stopped and looked to her. "I just have to say," Wendy exclaimed, "that your breasts are magnificent."

Fanny tried to give an appreciative look that did not quite work out. Mitch looked over at the mailgirls' supervisor. "Wendy!" he exclaimed.

"I'm sorry," she responded. "But someone has to say it."

Mitch looked towards Fanny. "I don't think I introduced you. Wendy is your direct supervisor. She will inspect you every morning and look after any issues that you may have."

"Sorry," Wendy said.

"That's all right," Fanny responded brightly. Strangely the physical comment seemed to have put her more at ease as she paid attention to Belinda who began to recite the details of her job.

***

Four people were in the meeting, Wendy, Belinda, Shane, and Mitch. Mitch mentioned that they needed to hire one further mailgirl. "Any ideas?" he asked. They agreed that no other staff were interested. And Mitch pointed out that hiring from inside would only empty another desk that would probably not be filled.

Wendy spoke up. "Have you looked at the outsiders that we did not need when we first recruited?" That seemed like a good starting point.

Mitch pointed out the caution that would be needed with bringing in a complete outsider. "They can sign all the confidentiality agreements we can think of. But if they give one picture to the press, what can we really do?"

Belinda agreed. "If we sacked them, we would just be creating a celebrity out of their notoriety. There is absolutely no downside for an outsider to blow us up."

Shane smiled in his usual way. "May I be blunt?" he asked and getting no pushback, he continued. "What we need to hire is someone who is a little bit dim -- but not too much -- and who needs the money. After all, the pay is not too bad."

Belinda smiled. "So we need to somehow filter for that." Mitch chose to hope that condition did not become public. Belinda was continuing. "I have a shortlist of three, from the last recruitment. If they are still interested. I'll line up the interviews for them after hours, the same as last time. Except I would rather have Wendy outside the room this time, if that's all right with you Wendy?" Wendy agreed.

***

Although she appeared keen over the phone, the first interviewee did not turn up. Belinda told Mitch that she had seemed the most likely but she was obviously off the list now. The second interviewee turned up but seemed confused when Belinda reminded her that she needed to interview in the nude. She eventually got the message but the body language was not anywhere near comparable to what Belinda and Mitch had seen of the first group in their interviews. They both sensed problems.

Wendy confirmed straight after that the interviewee had realised that too. "As she was leaving I thought I'd have a word with her. 'Well, I stuffed that up, didn't I?' was what she said. The three of them agreed that she had little scope to make anything publicity wise out of her experience, and she did not come across as the type that would try to do so.

The third interviewee turned up on time with the second one long gone. She marched into the interview room, up towards Belinda and Mitch oozing confidence. She wore a short, straight dress that revealed her shapely muscular legs. For effect, she swished her long blonde hair behind her ears. "I'm Pam," she rattled. "When do you want me to take my clothes off?"

Belinda sat up straight. "How about now if you're comfortable?" Mitch nodded, trying to look professional. Pam undid the buttons down the front of her dress quickly, opening it and slipping it off her shoulders facing Mitch and Belinda. With no hint of modesty, she folded it over her arm, walked over to the table along the side wall where she placed the dress and equally efficiently removed her bra and pants.

She strode back over to stand in front of Belinda and Mitch. Both could not pretend to hide their admiration for her body. She was a tall goddess, hard-bodied but curvy, breasts firm and prominent, high cheekbones and sky blue eyes.

Mitch looked to Belinda to start. "You want to be a mailgirl?" she asked the naked woman standing casually in front of them.

"You're wondering why I'm not doing anything more with a body like this?" she smiled as she gestured down her body at her obvious attributes. "I am built this way, sorry. I've tried modelling but it turns out that I have the obvious sort of figure that they don't want any more."

"So what are you doing at the moment?" Mitch asked her.

Pam shrugged. "Dishing out Maccas, mostly." She gave her interviewers a knowing look. "I'm good at getting people to order extra fries."

"What else do you do?" Belinda asked her.

"Beach, gym..." she responded vaguely.

Mitch nodded at Belinda that he felt she was right for the job. So Belinda told her the wage. "You're joking!" Pam exclaimed. Belinda then told her what her hours were. "That's amazing," she added. It seemed clear that she had not worked a regular job before. But her general good nature ruled and so she had the job when she left the room.

***

Mitch got home and assumed the position and waited for his wife to come home. Jessica had messaged him earlier that the girls would not be back until late, so it was 'one of their nights.' He faced away from the entrance kneeling on the floor in the middle of their games room. He would not see anyone enter the room. But he knew that it would be Jessica. Something about the trust he had in her.

He heard Jessica come home and close the front door. Then he heard nothing. She was obviously in another part of the house, apparently taking her time. Of course how long are you waiting when you are in an unnatural position and you cannot see what time it is. One minute? Ten? Suddenly without warning, Mitch felt a hand on his back. Jessica stood behind him silently for a while. Then she stepped around him, inspecting Mitch as he stared at the floor, waiting. She tapped his erection with the tip of her finger and laughed. "That's why we don't have mailboys," she smiled. After all his erection was super hard and poking out from his body, in need of attention.

Mitch smiled.

"How was your day?" Jessica asked as she always did while she nudged his legs wider and straightened his back.

"The usual," Mitch answered casually. "Jackson teased me whenever she got the chance. She came into my office on a pretext in the morning. She sat down, spread her legs as she discussed how she was going to run a tribunal hearing. It's all distracting me from my work, maybe a little too much."

"Go on," urged Jessica, "give me the details."

Mitch knew which part of the story Jessica wanted to hear. "As she explained how she would run the tribunal -- one of the stockroom boys had been inappropriate with a mailgirl, allegedly, Jackson was opening and closing her legs. And as she reminded me that the mailgirls on the tribunal would of course be nude, she took a finger, licked it and put it inside herself."

"Put it inside herself," Jessica mocked. She stiffened her mood. "Did she wank herself with it?"

Mitch sighed. "I guess you could say that she did," he conceded. In his memory, she was pumping two fingers into herself. But he was not sure if that was real or his fantasy. He had been trying to concentrate on what Jackson was telling him. Which was that he should attend the tribunal, to see how it operated and confirm whether the process worked.

"Why don't you just fuck her?" Jessica asked bluntly as she took off her clothes as if she had worked out the best possible course for her husband to follow.

"It would be like having an affair," Mitch pointed out.

"No, it would be having an affair," Jessica corrected as she lowered her underwear. She was now also completely naked.

"Right," Mitch agreed, correcting himself. "It would be having an affair."

Jessica knelt down and took him in her mouth. They had an understanding that she would relieve him first given the situation he was trapped in at work. But Mitch knew that he would have to reward her well for that concession.

***

"It's a bit quiet in here, isn't it sis?" Cara looked around.

Emily tried to get on her sister's wavelength. "You don't want to take anyone here into the bathroom for a few moments?" Cara looked around the bar and shook her head sadly. "No one?" Emily confirmed. She looked at her sister and then around the room again. "Not even the bar staff?"

"Not even the bar staff," Cara replied sadly. She was wondering what was wrong with her. There was usually someone.

The door to the bar opened. A middle aged man strode in, you could tell by the lines of his face and the belly that he couldn't hide that he was older than his greased back long black hair and tight jeans might initially suggest. He was alone. He surveilled the bar and not surprisingly lighted on Cara and Emily. "You wouldn't be sisters," he tried salaciously, as if he had overheard their discussion.

"What makes you think that?" Emily snapped at him.

Cara looked at her sister's unexpectedly rude riposte with amusement. "You go girl," she told her. "Are you thinking of a three in a bed romp?" Cara challenged the unfortunate libertine who was quickly realising that he was out of his depth. "With us?" she added, playing up her disbelief.

"Nice to meet you," he stammered as he backed away.

"That's it," Cara snapped at her sister, "we're getting out of here now. How much money do we have left?" Emily told her. Cara smiled with delight. "You know what that means!" she exclaimed. Emily looked at her, waiting for the punchline. "Happy ending! Let's get out of here and find a taxi."

Their Uber stopped outside Caringbush Secrets. "Do you want me to go round the back?" the driver asked automatically, apparently knowledgable about such things.

"No, this is fine," Cara decided as she opened the door to get out. A woman came out of the front door and checked her phone. She looked over at Cara and Emily getting out of the car and tapped on his window for the driver's attention. "You've got a pickup here," she asked him. He looked at his app and nodded. "That's me," she advised and got into the door that Emily had not yet closed. Emily stepped over to her sister and nudged her hard. "You're staring," she told Cara as the Uber drove off.

"I know," Cara replied. "I know her from somewhere."

"Oh I didn't look," Emily added. Her sister was still staring even though the Uber was down the street. "Are we going in?" she asked.

"It'll come to me," Cara responded absently as she headed to the front door of the massage parlour.

After pleasantries at reception, the girls followed Destinee down the passageway and into a large room. In the middle were two massage tables. Two generous lounges faced each other to the sides of the massage tables and a dresser with a large mirror faced the heads of the tables.

Destinee looked more closely at her clients as they each went to one of the lounges. "Are you two sisters?" she asked sternly.

"Yeah," Cara smirked. "People don't usually realise."

Destinee put her serious face on. "Well, no funny stuff then," she told them.

Cara nodded with her face screwed up to stop a laugh. Emily nodded more obediently as she took her clothes off. Cara put her hands on her hips as she watched her sister who was now nude as she knelt down, spread her knees and arched her back in the waiting mailgirl position. "And the other one," Cara ordered her. So Emily stood up, balanced herself on her toes, her calves tight and her hands behind her head. She was straining in that position from the moment she adopted it, but she gritted her teeth, determined to hold it.

"What is she doing?" Destinee asked Cara with a mixture of admiration and concern on her face.