All Comments on 'Mailgirls on the Run Pt. 07'

by eltree

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mailgirls on the run pt 7.

I really love mailgirls stories and your series especially, with all the girls that are attracted by the life of a mailgirl or the financial benefits and everything's else. I especially love Megan and her struggle to keep her past away from her or resisting what seems like an impossible force pulling her toward the life of a naked mailgirl . I really wish to read about the result of her action against her old boss and what will come out of it ? Or what actions the companies will take against Mistress V for her paddling of Megan posterior ? Thank's again for your hard work and posting.

orflash64orflash64almost 4 years ago
Are you stuck or busy?

Eltree, have you stopped writing because you're stuck or too busy to write?

orflash64orflash64over 3 years ago
Are you stuck or unsure which direction to go?

Are you having writer's block or stuck figuring which direction to go with the story?

Will management try to suck Megan into running like a Mailgirl as a power play or blackmail?

Slithy2013Slithy2013over 3 years ago

Great story again, I'm just wondering if and when we might see part 8?

orflash64orflash64over 3 years ago
When's the race?

Are you ever going to get to the race? It's been so long, are you ok Eltree?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous