Mailgirls on the Run Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltree
eltree
83 Followers

"Brendan, let's go..." and they started an easy jog backwards on the course. A quarter mile later Megan exclaimed, "Why can't I escape mailgirls?"

Later that afternoon Megan was in her condo, behind a triply locked door with the shades drawn when her cell phone rang. She answered assuming that it was Sarah returning her call when she heard, "Ms Brooks, this is Colin Fforde."

"Oh, Mr Fforde, did you hear back about Felicia's money?"

"No, I'm giving them a week, then, I'm sicking Rhimes in the San Francisco office on them. Unlike me , he doesn't play nice. If they try to stonewall him Ms Cooper will wind up owning Mohr Brothers. I'd like to know if you have any plans for tomorrow."

Megan stammered, "No."

"Well could you help me with these boxes that Fed Ex just dropped off on my doorstep?"

"Boxes?"

"Ms Hyland's mother send three large boxes of Maria's belongings. SG&T provides storage for most mailgirls' personal possessions as I'm sure you remember. Ms Hyland however, just came to us with the clothes she was wearing and she'll need more than that when she starts college on Thursday. I called Professor Chang and she suggested that you help me sort through what I have here and accompany me when I deliver these things to her apartment tomorrow."

"Yes, I can do that. I was planning on getting in a run tomorrow morning, but..."

"Great, then I'll expect you about ten, say, after your run?"

Megan looked at her phone the next time that it rang and this time it was Sarah. "Do I have to talk you down off the bridge again? What's up with "The Days of our Mailgirls?"

"It would have been less stressful to sign another two year contract like Three and Ten or return home like Eleven. Well, to lead with the good news I had a good run this morning and then a lovely brunch with Brendan. But then I couldn't hold it together any longer and just headed home and locked the door."

"What was the tipping point?"

"Brendan and I were standing near the finish line after the race when I saw a woman who looked vaguely familiar. She did recognize me - it was Mrs Rivers from the Juniper Resort. She was a guest there, no on staff; she's the one who fed me dinner that last night when Sam was feeding you in the dining room. She was at the race to cheer on her daughter who I passed in the last hundred yards. And no, she did not out me as a mailgirl."

"That doesn't sound awful, actually."

"It wasn't; it's just the growing certainty that I'll never to be able to escape being a mailgirl."

"So, how did the shoe fitting go?"

"The person from Marathon Sports was a female college student that had not been warned about mailgirls. Kylie's jaw dropped when Four and Twelve showed up to carry the boxes down to the locker room. She very carefully looked at feet while fitting shoes. Someone asked her what her major was and when she responded Art History, Fifteen suggested that she could apply as a mailgirl when that didn't pan out. I had to answer a million questions when I walked her back out to her car.

"And I don't remember if I told you about the old Twenty-three's friend Heather who came to watch one of the races. I got a call from her mother telling me that Heather was on a plane to the West Coast to begin mailgirl training and we would all burn in hell."

"I think I like the Kylie story better."

"And Fforde just called and talked me into helping him sort through the boxes of Fourteen's stuff that her mother just sent and deliver most of it to Lin in Frederick since that's where Fourteen will be wearing clothing."

"You should stick to Brendan and brunch. You know, I should be working by the time of the Corporate Challenge and Sam says I could run on the Agency team. Whatever, it's definitely on my calendar."

eltree
eltree
83 Followers