Makati Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her tongue very slightly touch the underside of my cock and then withdraw as quickly as I felt it. She continued to drag her hair over my cock for at least another minute.

She sat back again on her heels and looked at me in the eye while she put her hair up into a bun. She had a small smile on her face while she was working on getting her hair just right. With her hands over her head, it tightened the front of her scrub top and two things were apparent. She had a massive rack and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were sticking out and her areolas looked to be about 3" across.

She saw where I was looking and glanced down at her erect nipples then back to me. She had a look that told me she was trying to make a decision. I decided to push her in the right direction. I took my left foot and brought it up over her parted legs and put my foot right on her pussy. Not hard, not soft, just put it there and put pressure on it. You could feel her warmth come through the scrubs on the sole of my foot. She looked down at my foot, then back into my eyes and with her right hand she reached down and pushed the top of my foot down harder on her pussy and ground against it for a few seconds while gauging my reaction. I smiled at her and twitched my dick to get her attention.

"Sir, I am married and a good Catholic. I can't do these things," she said while looking me in the eye while grinding her pussy against the sole of my foot.

"Yes Mary, you are a good girl, I can tell," I told her as I reached down and grabbed my cock while putting extra pressure with my foot on her pussy.

"Will you be a good girl for me Mary? I will make sure I tell Peter what a good girl you are," I said while looking at her in the eye while stroking my cock slowly.

"Yes sir, I have to be good. My husband would beat me if I were bad. I cannot do what you want sir, I must remain faithful to my husband," she said to me less convincing than I'm sure she was trying to be.

I told her I understood that we wouldn't do anything that would get her in trouble with her husband or God as I reached out to her with my left hand as I sat up. I pulled her towards me where those big lips met mine and we kissed. No tongue, no open mouth, just her big fat lips pressed against mine.

She moved back from me and smiled and said "Thank you sir, I cannot be unfaithful."

I smiled at her, looked down to my throbbing cock and while looking her in the eyes from a foot away "But Mary, you have to finish the massage. I can't have you leave me like this," again looking down at my cock. I twitched it for her for effect and then took her hand and laid it on top of my throbbing member.

She slowly wrapped her fingers around it and told me "It is so beeg (her accent) and beautiful sir!"

I leaned in and kissed her fat lips again and this time forced my tongue in her mouth while she slowly jacked my cock. She kissed me back for a minute then pulled back and looked at me with a startled face and told me "Sir, I can not," but she never stopped stroking my cock. I pulled her into another kiss and reached down and grabbed one of those EE tits of hers and then pinched her nipple. She sighed into my mouth and began to stroke my cock with earnest. It wasn't the most comfortable position so I pulled her back to where we were laying on the bed side by side. She came to me for a kiss and with my right hand I slid it into the front of her scrubs. Past her bush right to her sopping wet cunt.

She sighed in my mouth when my hand reached her cunt and she attacked my tongue. She had a meaty pussy, big flaps for lips, and I ran my fingers through those lips as I kissed her. I put a finger inside her pussy and was surprised at how tight it was. As soon as I had it inside she jumped back and pulled my hand from her pants. "I'm sorry sir, but I can't do that."

Frustrated at this point I pulled her head to mine and whispered in her ear "Yes Mary, I know you are a good girl. But I need you to do something for me.," and I started to push her head down to my cock.

I got her about halfway there and she got out of my grasp and stood up off the bed in a hurry. "Sir, I think I should leave. I'm very sorry sir, but I can't do that."

I was frustrated at this point and told her as much. I growled at her "Look here you little cock tease, you are not leaving me like this," Pointing down at my hard cock "Either get over here and suck my cock or I'm gonna bend you over the bed and fuck your pussy. Your choice! You make it or I'll make it for you! Now what is it going to be?"

She looked down at the floor and said softly "I can't sir. I will go to hell if I break my vows to my husband."

I was pissed at this point, but I needed relief. A hand job wouldn't do it, I needed a little more for both the issue with her nephew and the cock tease she was being.

I sighed and said to her, "Mary, I'm sorry I yelled. But I need to have some relief here". I stood up and looked her in her eyes and said, "I promise I won't do anything that will get you in trouble with God or your husband."

I started to kiss her again, this time she wasn't as aggressive in kissing me back. I again put my hand down her scrubs and pulling back from the kiss I whispered to her to trust me honey, I won't put it inside. I started to rub her swollen clit and grabbed her hand and put it on my cock. She started to slowly stroke me while I slowly stroked her clit. Both of us moving in time.

I leaned in and kissed her softly while telling her how beautiful she was, how good her hand felt on my cock as I gently rubbed her clit. She was dripping wet and breathing hard.

I pulled my hand from her pants and untied the front and she immediately pushed me away saying no sir, no sir.

I told her to trust me, that I wouldn't do anything bad. She looked at me for a minute trying to decide what to do. I smiled at her and brought her to me again and pulled her hands from the front of her scrubs as I kissed her. Her right hand went right back to my cock as I pulled the string loose enough that her scrubs dropped to the floor leaving her in her ugly white panties.

I pushed my hand in them and slowly rubbed her clit as she decided that she was going to jack me faster. Probably to get me to finish in a hurry.

I pulled my hands out of her panties and began to push them down off her ass. She tried to break the kiss but I wouldn't let her as she again sped up jacking me off. I wasn't going to let this bitch finish me off so quick though.

I got her panties off of her and pushed her on the bed. She tried to roll away to the other side, but I stopped her. I laid on my back and pulled her on top of me while grabbing her ass in my hands.

I told her softly "Mary, you are on top of me, relax. You are in charge. We will only do what you want to do. Relax!"

Once she realized I was right, she calmed down and reached down to grab my cock and then grabbed her oil from the bed and squeezed some into her hands. I held out my hand and nodded for her to add some oil to my palm.

She looked at me quizzically as she squeezed a couple of drops on my hand and she placed the small bottle back on the bed. She reached her oiled up hand down to my cock and began to slowly stroke my cock.

I pulled her down to kiss me and pulled her hips forward onto my cock. She raised up and began thrusting back and forth rubbing my cock through her meaty lip. "Not inside sir," she breathily stated.

I reached my oil covered hand on a forward stroke around to her ass and liberally applied the slick massage oil to her puckered anus. I entered a finger and she moaned loudly, and she thrust her lips across my swollen cock.

I looked up at her and told her to remove her top. She looked very shy for a moment and then said "Too ugly sir."

I glared at her and said "Mary, remove your top now!" and inserted a third finger in her ass. She shyly looked at me and then slowly pulled her scrub top off and threw it on the floor while pushing down hard on my cock.

I was pistoning my fingers into her ass as she slid across my cock. Her tits were huge on her frame, sagging a little, with huge brown areolas and big thick nipples. The tops were covered in ugly stretch marks and her stomach, while flat, was also covered in stretch marks and a Frankenstein C Section scar.

But she was remarkably fit, big boned yes, but not fat in any way.

I told her to play with her beautiful tits for me, she told me "I know they are ugly sir," as she reached up and started to twist her nipples with her fingers. "Harder," I said, and she really began to twist them as she moaned.

She was really grinding on me and I could feel the cum boiling up in my balls. I had dated a few catholic girls in college, and while I was never successful getting their pussy, they all had made a pact with the devil. Their pussy was off limits, but their ass?

I pulled Mary forward with my fingers in her ass to where my cock popped out the other side. I removed my fingers from her ass and using that hand lined up my thick cock up against her hole.

She immediately moaned and was saying "No sir, no sir, please sir," over and over as I lined up my dick. But without any prompting she pushed back filling her meaty ass with my cock. No waiting for it to adjust, no hesitation. She pushed back until my cock was fully inserted.

The look on her face had changed. She was getting close to cumming and she started to bounce on my thick cock. Pulling on her nipples, extending them out away from her massive tits.

She was talking in Tagalog, but I could make out a word or two. Jesus, forgive, God.

I was getting close myself and started to slap her big ass and started to talk. When I get close to cumming I tend to talk very dirty. "Fuck your ass with my cock you slut. I'm going to fill your ass with my cum and I want it to drip out all day long so you know what a whore you are Mary. You're my slut aren't you Mary? When you see your nephew, you will tell him you had to be a slut because he is a worthless piece of shit, won't you Mary?"

As soon as I mentioned her nephew she screamed and came and bottomed out on my cock. I came at the same time and slapped her ass hard as I filled her bowels with my cum. I must have shot five squirts into her ass as I told her what a slut she was.

She collapsed on top of me and I rolled her off so I could catch my breath.

God, I love getting massages.

12