All Comments on 'Make Love, Not War: Illustrated'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes10 months ago

Great story! Five stars.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen10 months ago

What's the correct terminology for this gorgeous, depraved story? Oh yes - Far out, man! Congratulations, Jasmine. You have a wonderful ability to describe perfectly the incredibly filthy scenarios you dream up. I loved this hippy chapter, and even though Eternity became Serenity once, it deserves 5 stars. So tyat's what I'm giving it, together with my thanks and admiration for sharing this with us.

Rainyday493Rainyday49310 months ago

Brilliant, but, seriously, the boys need to fuck each other too!! Fair's fair...

stockingnutstockingnut10 months ago

Outstanding! The illustrations made it even hotter. Please continue the story.

tarthearttartheart10 months ago

I really do enjoy your pictures!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Superb yet again Jasmine , although it would have been nice to see the young guys sucking each other too

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story and illustrations. The two boys with their big cocks need to blow each other and then have bareback anal. Keep writing and illustrating.

PhoenixLordPhoenixLord10 months ago

This makes me wonder, and hopeful, that Jasmine will re-release Illustrated editions of all her Nude Day Contest stories. I got an excellent mental image from the past few entries over the years, including this year's entry (A Bully Beaten), and I would like to have the chance to read and see how she depicts others.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Turning Contest

KrosisKrosis10 months ago

Great story as always, but Eternity changed to Serenity a couple times

redlion75redlion7510 months ago

Why all the comments for the guys to ass fuck each other? Not everyone is interested in gay trans crap.

MedicalpeteMedicalpete10 months ago

I love going through your illustrated submissions! And this is one of the best! Thank you thank you for providing me with such wonderful entertainment

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story and probably realistic. Nice

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

Hot! Hot! Hot! Not just the fantastic illustrations but the story, too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An easy rating of 5. This was a nice story, (great, fabulous, - amazing pics). Big thick cocks, thick nipples, pussy hair, pit hair on one lady, sexy looking feet on all characters (even the guy feet looked very sexy). Like another anonymous person said, might be nice if the guys had messed around some, a double BJ in one mouth, they both like how another cock feels against theirs, then possibly a double pussy, then possibly one has to have a feel, the other does too, and it goes wild, just like when girls taste pussy, and having to have it.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211010 months ago

Too bad this could only happen in an alternate universe. Very HOT and Very Cool.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story as always..50 stars. Please keep writing more and of course with illustration..loved the serene talks from dusk and eternity. I imagined myself as corey.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice story and such babes

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting story but naturism isn't about sex at all. But if it turns you on to think it does go right ahead. But you will be severely disappointed if you ever actually go to a nudist resort. It's not a sex romp escapade.

olblueyesolblueyes8 months ago

loved this fantasy sex romp,,very erotic,,the illustrations add so much,,,ive been on literotica for years and just recently started clicking on illustrated stories,,liking it..

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

653. Tex’s illustrations really spiced uo this story; the best pics on any of your stories. I think Tex should give up proofreading and spend his erotic time illustrating. The proofreading leaves a lot to be desired; and so does the illustrating-in different ways. I enjoyed this erotic tale.

Lancs50Lancs508 months ago

A remarkably good story with a great learning curve for Mary and Corey. You did such a good job with such a beautifully taboo topic. The illustrations were spot on with the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great illustrator. Should be used all the time.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Chapter 2 - When Corey and Mary got home that night, Corey took Mary to his bedroom and fucked her hard four times during the night. The following weekend, while their parents traveled out of town, Corey and his sister Mary fucked constantly in every position and every room, bed, and closet in their house. Corey also fucked his sister Mary on the kitchen table, on the floor, and in the backyard at night. On the Monday after their parents came home, Corey and Mary moved into a two-bedroom apartment. Close to the university that they attended. In reality, Corey and Mary slept in the same bed every night and fucked constantly. The day that they both graduated from college, Mary quit taking her birth-control pills. Corey and Mary moved to a state on the other side of the U.S. Mary changed her last name to her middle name so she and her brother Corey could get married by an unsuspecting Justice of the Peace in a small town. Cory fucked Mary constantly and impregnated his sister/wife Mary sixteen times over the next 28 years. Mary gave birth to seven sons and seven daughters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...