Live Cam! (femdom smut)

Story Info
You like to be watched, don't you?
1.6k words
4.75
1.8k
3
0

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M/N'S P.O.V~

So many lights, and a camcorder! We're ready for the show! I have to cover my face, at least my eyes for the live stream, but I end up choosing a mask. "Are you ready?" She asks, assembling all the toys she wants to try on me.

No matter how many times we do this, I'm not nervous. It's not that I don't like it, it's just every time we do this, I'm more excited and aroused. I feel my stomach hurling as I watch her preparing as well. She's also masking her face.

I review everything and put the life on as she commanded. My thoughts are everywhere. I'm imagining all the things that would happen to me today.

In between my thoughts, I feel a pair of hands slide into my waist, hugging me into comfort. "It's okay, baby! I'm here!" She whispers into my ear, kissing my neck as I grip her firm hands for more comfort.

My bare skin jitters from her roaming hands. "It never gets old, does it?" She adds, kissing down my shoulder as I hum in response, feeling her rub my nipples.

Swiftly she throws me on the bed, ascending on me. I feel her lips grazing my legs tenderly. "I see you've shaved?" I shy aside when she identifies it. I want to look good for her but not sentence it.

Her fingers advance on my thighs, parting my legs as she processes with her lips. The stains of her red lipstick leave her marks behind, thrilling me further. She treats me so gently, yet so roughly as well, that I do not know how to react to both of her sides.

"You're so cute this way!" I whimper in response, receiving soft bites on my thighs. Her hungry kisses are driving me nuts.

The camera is recording everything. Many people are watching us now. A few comments are turning into hundreds, it makes it more appealing. I wonder what they're thinking while watching us or what are they doing.

"You love being watched, don't you? Don't you think they'll be doing something nasty, watching us fuck like this?" She asks, rising to my face, nibbling near my ear as she gnaws my earlobe, switching on my nipples to drink them as I'm filled with milk.

I can't breathe normally anymore. It's too much already. "You know what I've prepared for you?" She lifts the cuffs and ties my hands, gags my mouth, and draws out the lube right in front of my face. I know what that means!

She shifts down near my groins, lubing her hands and then pouring it on my clothed member. I feel her long fingers rubbing my shaft as she follows my reaction. I can't see her face as per the theme of our show, but I feel her poking eyes on me.

She leans down on my clothed member, kissing my shaft as she brushes it with more friction. I moan more and more, baffled at not being able to talk. "Let's see what have you become!"

I feel her pulling my boxers down and smoothing her thumb on the tip of my shaft as she rubs my length as well. I've been edged for so long that it's so hard not to cum. Her slight touch is affecting me so much.

Her black leather dress, her big breasts, and her thick thighs are so much to add to this. I want to touch her. She spits on my cock for more lubrication and starts jerking my length.

Don't want to show off but I make it hard for her to tease me since I'm big, yet she torments me to no end. I feel her jerking me off faster and faster and then stopping right before I could burst. How does she know when to stop?

I can hear the lubing sounds as she jerks my length harder, striking where it's sensitive.

She goes on, spitting and jerking me off when she chose to take it further. I now can feel her clitoris on my shaft. She moves like she's riding me, but she's just rubbing my thickness with her soaking cunt.

I'm drooling from the gag since I want to talk. I'm trying to beg. "Aww, is this too much, baby?"

I struggle to talk, yet I try and try more to hump into her. My mind is begging so much. I want her, but she just started. She's completely soaked. I feel her sharing her wetness on my cock

."Let's move ahead, shall we?" She leans down, kissing my cheek as she pinches my nipples just to giggle afterward.

She flips my body and I'm on my stomach now. Where is she? She suddenly left me alone. I can feel the air brush against my ass cheeks.

"Don't worry, I'm here, baby!" She puts the phone in front of me, showing me all the nasty comments I've received. "See, read this one!" She points to the comment which says, aww he's such a baby!

"Our watchers and me, we think alike, don't we?" she murmurs, spanking my ass. It was not soft. My cock grows harder and harder with each spank. I speculate I'm cherry red by now. "I like this color on your ass. It makes them look more appetizing!" She suggests kissing where it stings.

I feel her wet lips on my burning ass, biting as she spanks me more. She soon parts my legs again, and I could feel her glossy tongue tease it open.

"Look at the camcorder, then look on the phone." I see my ass cheeks being drawn apart. She flicks her tongue in my hole, telling me how sweet I taste.

She draws her tongue out and shoves her fingers into me. So many comments! I feel her gaping my hole as she shoves one more finger into me, which makes it three!

She sinks more and more until I can't take it. I shudder from the intense rimming. "Aww, you seem like you need the main course now!" She slaps my butt one last time, and ties the strap around her waist, showing me how big and thick it is.

I don't know anything anymore. I just want her to fuck me. "Do you want it?" I whimper again, begging her to just end my misery and shove that ten inches in me.

She proceeds right in front of my face, exposing her ass to the camera in front of me, and shoves the dick in my mouth. Unnoticed, my tongue tries to stand against the huge dick when she shoves it further into my throat.

She points to a part of my throat, "this is how far I want to shove it!" It's too deep.

My tears fall as she shoves it deeper into my throat, The black ten-inch dick is starting to disappear into my throat but there is still some left.

The excess saliva drools out from my mouth, as she gags the dick into my throat, yanking my hair to push my head onto her. My dick is twitching and watching her fuck my throat is aggravating.

She fucks my throat until she watches my eyes tear down to the point where they are red. "Good boy! I like your face like this, I'll enjoy your needy expressions after I've turned down life. And she proceeds back on my ass.

I feel her hair falls on my face as she whispers, positioning the dick in my entrance. "Are you ready?"

I try to form words, "ph-le..aase!" My mouth is gagged up again. She smirks, giving me a sudden thrust, deep into my spot. "Did I just hit your spot on the first go?" I nod vigorously, struggling with my handcuffs.

She jolts my body with a slow yet powerful thrust, pushing the entire length in and then out. I could feel the enormous dick inside me entering and leaving so many times.

I whimper in greed and need. She circles her hips, hitting various spots inside me. "You're so cute!" I feel butterflies in my stomach with low compliments, her lips drawing on my skin as she fucks me gently.

I hump my hips back to receive every ounce of pleasure. "Hmm, how bad I want to fuck you every time!" She adds, rubbing my nipples. I can feel her breasts rubbing on my back as her movements change.

My hips shake as she thrust faster now, making me feel the dick in every inch of my hole. "Be ready. I'm taking you for the ride!" She warns, gripping my love handles and starting rimming my ass with her cock faster and harder.

I feel myself tighten around her dick, whimpering as she fucks me harder and faster. "You like it?" I whimper more and more.

"Look at the camera. Show them how good I make you feel! Moan is like a bitch. My bitch!"

"Ohh, I wish I can see your face right now!" she adds. I'm so close and my body is enough to tell it to her. I'm shivering and shaking and struggling for more.

"Are you close?" I want to say yes, but I can't and just look back at her, trying to lean my head on her shoulder. She takes it as her answer and starts to dig deep into me. I was leaking pre-cum.

"I'm going to make you cum, hands-free! Is that okay, baby boy?" She whispers again, biting my neck as she drills into me, making me reach my highest. And I nod in pain and pleasure.

Whimpering and jolting, I growl as I release, but she continues with her thrusts. Her dick is sticking into my ass. I became tighter now.

She pulls the gag out, finally allowing me to breathe normally and speak as well. "Did you enjoy it?" She asks, comforting me as I lay on my back, watching her hands, caressing my wrists. "Y--yes!"

"Aww, poor baby! That was a great Live show!"

________________

END OF THE SMUT!