Make Me Your Bitch Boy

Story Info
A Young Bitch Boy Enjoys Cock and Cum.
1.7k words
4.61
10.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers

It all started when I went off to college, I was a little older than most of the students. When I graduated out of high school I was already 18 years old. And when I got to collage my roommate was 22, and going to graduate the following year.

His name was Tony a big country boy from down in Georgia. I didn't know it at the time but Tony went both ways. He loved pussy but he also had to have his share of cock.

Tony and I hit it off right from the start, we had a lot of the same classes and it seem like our free time was together too. It started one night, we just got back to our dorm from a football game.

We both were drunk and horny and talking about girls. l glanced over at Tony and noticed he had a raging hard-on. I'm not gay but you couldn't keep from seeing the bulging outline in his shorts.

I don't know what came over me but I looked down and my cock was hard as hell too. I got up and went to the bathroom to jack off and relieve my aching balls. I had my pants down and was whacking off when the door opened and Tony came in.

He dropped down on his knees and looked up at me and said "let me help you with this I am a excellent cocksucker and I love the taste of cum".

About that time he had my whole cock sucked up to the balls. I shot a heavy load of cum, I didn't last 2 minutes. He swallowed every drop and even coached a little more out of me as he sucked on my balls.

I was exhausted, I have received a couple blow jobs in my life. But nothing like what Tony had just done to me. He was now dancing around the room swinging his very large cock around like a helicopter.

He then stopped in front of me and started pumping his cock back and forth. The head of it was inches from my mouth. He ask me if I wanted to taste it, I was in shock.

Like I said earlier Tony was a big old 6' 7" country boy. I am 5' 9" small frame. We were both still drunk as hell when he man handled me grapping me. Forcing me to suck his cock.

I tried to fight him off but I couldn't do anything with him. He got me down on the bed I seen him spit on his hand and the next thing I knew he was working his wet saliva cock up my asshole.

He took his time with me, it hurt like hell for about 5 minutes. He let me rock back and forth on his dick until I had all of him in me. I could still taste the pre-cum he had spilled into my mouth.

I could feel his cock swelling up inside me and I knew it wouldn't be long before he would be having a orgasm in my ass. Tony was so drunk that when he came in me he immediately rolled over and feel a sleep.

I got up and went to the bathroom dripping cum out of my battered asshole. I sat down on the toilet and cum and shit was leaking out of me. I cleaned up and went to bed.

The next morning was Saturday, so we didn't have any classes. The weather was cold and rainy and when Tony finally got out of bed, it was mid morning. He come stubbing into the kitchen with his cock dangling out of his housecoat.

He reached out and grabbed my ass as he was getting a cup of coffee. He took a sip of his coffee and remarked how well I had taken his cock last night. He told me that I had sucked his cock very well and he wanted to know if that was the first cock I had ever sucked.

He then got down on his knees and had my cock out of my boxers before I knew it, he was licking it like a ice cream cone. When his tongue touched my cock I immediately wrapped my hands around the big country boys head, and started fucking his throat.

He was sucking my cock real hard, milking the head of it with his sucking lips. All of a sudden my cock exploded, large amounts of young thick cum went down his throat.

He just sucked the whole load down and was licking up and down my shaft looking for more cum. He then looked up at me and ask how I liked getting my dick sucked?

I was still out of breath from the most incredible blow job of my life. I knotted my head, and the next thing I knew. Tony grabbed me and threw me down on the bed, my ass was up in the air and he had both hands on the cheeks of my ass eating me out.

Nobody had ever done that to me, it felt so good. I found myself grinding back on his pointed tongue. He then reached under me and pulled my cock and balls back behind my ass.

He gave my cock, balls and asshole a tongue bath. All three were soaked in saliva when he stuck his cock at the opening of my anus. I started remembering the burning pain I had just the night before when he raped my virgin ass.

This time his manhood slid in better than last night. He was gentle with me at the start. Fucking me slowly, he squirted some lube on his cock. And it felt a lot better. One hundred percent better, I learned to use lots of lube.

It took a couple of minutes to open up, then it started to feel good. Real fucking good. It felt like I was having orgasm after orgasm. When his cock found my prostate, I fell in love with ass fucking.

I ended up bouncing up and down on his very slick dick that day. Before the day was over we fucked and sucked each other over and over. I love to cum, before I started having sex with Tony. I would jack-off 3 or 4 times a day.

Hell, I'm jacking off right now writing this. Tony and I fucked and sucked every day and night. We now sleep in the same bed. The morning routine would be we wake up, Tony goes down and takes care of my morning woody.

Sucking my cum into his velvet feeling mouth. Then he comes up and kisses me, and we tongue the cum back and forth. Then Tony violently throws me down on the bed and rapes my ass, breeding me. Filling my asshole up with his love juice.

He started calling me his Bitch Boy and it makes me horny hearing it out of his mouth. Then we take a shower and go to class. He fucks me so hard some mornings when I walk, it kind of feels like I'm farting.

I love being a his Bitch Boy. I love to make love to his wonderful cock. With its big purple head, that I love to massage with my lips, Running my tongue around and around, tasting pre-cum as it slowly leaks out. As I slowly slip inch after inch of his thick manhood into my slutty throat, extracting the cum out of his heavy balls.

Sometimes Tony makes me beg him, to fuck me. I have gotten so use to being fucked I can't go no longer than 3 days of not being fucked. My asshole gets a itching deep inside, and the only cure is a fat dick in my ass.

Tony knows this, and has been using it against me. I have sucked off many of his friends for him. I think he gets off watching me suck cock. Don't get me wrong I love to suck cock and eat cum.

I just don't find it right for him to go play cards on Tuesday nights and he loses. And use my mouth to pay his gambling debts. They give him $25.00 credit for ever blow-job I give. If he loses $150.00, I have to give 6 Blow jobs that night.

Most of these guys are not getting pussy from their old-ladies or a blow job. So they enjoy the fuck out of my mouth. Tony will let them fuck me for $75.00 credit. I love it when he loses to Tom.

Tom has a very large cock and he fucks me just the way I like to be fucked. I will slip out and meet Tom at a park and we always have the best sex. He tells me, he doesn't even enjoy sex with his wife.

He says when he does get to fuck her, that he is thinking about me. I don't know how many times I came home with a ass full of cum and Tony gets down and eats my asshole before he violently fucks me.

And has never said a thing. I kind of wonder if Tony knows that Tom is fucking me. All I know is, this Bitch Boy sure does enjoy life. Tony and I finished collage and we went on to living with each other.

We lived together for 6 years, and I was his Bitch Boy. And I truly miss him sometimes man handling me. Rolling me over and raping me. Just like the Bitch Boy I am.

If you enjoyed this story I hope it made you cum and you tasted it. I am married to a woman now. I love being my wife's faggot. She calls me her little gay cocksucker, and she makes me admit I like sucking dick for her." She has me teaching her girlfriends how to be a excellent cocksucker.

If you like this leave me a comment I love reading about you cocksuckers out there. You know that if your here reading this, you have probably sucked a cock or wanted to. Vote thanks for reading

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers