All Comments on 'Making a Devil out of Me'

by en_extase

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A Playboy after dark story. Mean, Motivation, and opportunity. Well motivation must be more than nymphomania to target this shmoe. Maybe if he could talk his Kristen into a threesome like the Florida head of the Republican Party accused of Rape? Better than a threesome with Governor Ron DeSantis, eh?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantasy. How could a cute youth obsessively stalk and seduce an older fan? Still it is an older guy bucket list. Rejuvenation to youth?

RickJoeyRickJoey6 months ago

We had a saying in my day, a stiff dick don’t have a conscious. I would have given in to her right away. We would get together as often as possible. I love her!!!

jravy1976jravy19767 months ago

Part II needed!

joeoggijoeoggi9 months ago

Ok having a hard time with this one because I don’t like the 2 main characters. Still I gave it 4 stars because it is a well written story with interesting and sexy situations. Just didn’t like either character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Sexy reluctance. He just couldn't help himself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Which is why one should learn how to pick handcuffs.

It's not very hard.

oureltonoureltonover 1 year ago

This was awesome! I laughed the whole way through! The different situations she was putting him in lol too funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic. Your stories are exactly what im into. Keep um coming!

eroticspankeroticspankover 1 year ago

Great story! I loved how you described his reluctance and inner conflict. Great sex too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t listen to the haters. Your stories are all hot as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid. He could have just left her handcuffed & waited for his girl to come home & talked to her about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too frustrating! The ass should have talked to his girl the first time anything happened.

Communication in all these stories is the solution every author ignores. Makes it too frustrating to enjoy.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an amazing story! It has that slow burn going on that’s so sexy. I came across it years ago and then tried to find it for a very long time. I tried every keyword I could think of to find this story but couldn’t. I am still so surprised that this showed up today! Please write more xx

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Would love to find out that it was a honey trap set up by Kristen... 5 stars

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

A cute story but a little over the top. He could easily (well, not easily) resisted her and should have told his girlfriend but like most guys, he doesn’t know how to confess to his girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't see what everyone else is excited about. Guy has girlfriend, guy willingly cheats on girlfriend; yes willingly, when he didn't tell her about getting cornered in the bathroom when he could have easily pushed past the slut, went first to the manager to complain, then told his girlfriend he was delayed by complaining about the slut to her boss, then allows himself to be manipulated by said slut.

Another guy being led around by his dick buy a hose-bag when he has a lady at home.

Move along, nothing to see here...

bananafishiexbananafishiexover 2 years ago

This story was crazy good when it came out years ago, and is still crazy hot. It is so easy to imagine yourself in the place of the writer, trying but unable to resist this smokin' hot sexy little tease. There might be other stories I like as much as this one, but none better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow!! This story line was one of the best I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading!! To the author, I surely hope you continue writing, it only going to get better! Thank you for sharing!! WOW!!!

jkon77jkon77almost 3 years ago

Great, hot story.

Of course it won't end there, and the author left it to our own brains to imagine what will happen afterwards, though I would really enjoy a chapter 2.

All in all, a nice, sizzling hot fantasy !

Many thanks to the writer for sharing with us his talent, time, and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too much tension is just right.

Such a sexy siren like Allyssa doesn't exist outside of fantasy.

Caught in a situation like that, you should be fucking your girlfriend six ways from Sunday just to reclaim you own body, and hers.

What a tense erotic story. * * * * *

livejokerlivejokerabout 5 years ago
Don't Beat Chicks Up

Shout out to that one anon for leaving the dumbest comment this website has ever seen. This is adult fanfic, mate, not MMA on women.

Just read the first page, skipped to the last one to immediately favorite it before continuing. It's that hot! Alyssa is dripping with sensuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

I am just shaking my head at the commenter saying that he should've beaten her up. What world do you live in where that wouldn't end up with him behind bars for attempted murder? A picture doesn't prove breaking and entering or that she voluntarily cuffed herself. Go luck trying to live in today's society with a woman abuser label.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue?

Next story - Alyssa picked her visit at just the right time (for her). Dude was an idiot giving in. Kristin finds out the hard way that her man has become a father...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lukejinx

That was so fucking fine~ You are the bomb in teasing! Kudos, author. You are amazing.

folomfolomalmost 6 years ago

Fantastic as usual. Without doubt, you are one of the best writers on this site. Would be lovely if you decided to write again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting for next chapter - U r awesome

He is still not the devil that was the promised in the story. Make him go to her home without her being there and then when she reaches home he should just take her raw and make her scream. He would be very rough with her. Giving her hickey after hickey and mark her. And then come in her and cunt and then fuck her rough amr and hard without lubrication in her ass. And come in her ass. Then he will be the devil. Another line if story can be be the girlfriend also wants him to take revenge and joins the him in this.

RaiderangelRaiderangelabout 7 years ago
Excite

I love your stories. One of my favorite writers. So Erotic!

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 8 years ago
Anon: just plain stupid

I'd love to be a criminal in your country where you can use a screwdriver to remove handcuffs. It's like you never ever worked with hardened steel or just live in toys r us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just plain stupid.

When she handcuffs herself to the post? Go into the garage, grab a screwdriver, remove the cuffs, put them in her purse and shove her out the door. To do anything else was just ludicrous and brainless. No stars for this exercise in stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unexpected Surprise!

I just started exploring this site and hadn't found anything that did much for me.

That is until I read this story! I was just laying in bed next to my sleeping husband and reading to be reading, not expecting to get so hot and bothered! I couldn't lay still so I went into the bathroom so I didn't wake my husband. The anticipation rose and fell, rose and fell, and ROSE...! I came right along with Alyssa and didn't stop until she left his apartment! OH LORD, I NEEDED THAT - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny thing about women

that I have noticed. The hotter your girlfriend is the more interested other women seem to be. Maybe they think you must have something going on or ...

BenJohnson2000BenJohnson2000about 9 years ago
fabulous

It was brilliant and I enjoyed that fantasy of yours keep writing you will be successful

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I came like a horse on shrek

Man, best story book I eva read. I came harder than shrek on steroids. BTW I am Shrek.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
there is a reason

for mixed reviews.

some liked it in spite of the flaws.

some liked it because of the flaws.

I didn't like one whit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

I love erotic stories and have read many. This is the first time I have left a comment. That story was steaming hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!

Omg! I jacked off so much my cum filled a bucket!!!

mrmusingsmrmusingsover 10 years ago
....licking good!

what a good story!

I loved the teasing, the manipulation, the way Alyssa controlled him, and the battle he had with himself.

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!!

You are such an excellent writer!! I don't usually comment on stories, but yours is so awesome that I just couldn't help myself. It was so easy for me to visualize and feel every single thing that you were describing - that is a skill even some of the greats don't have. Your writing drew me into the story and made me feel every single emotion so thoroughly that it made me wish I had a dick so that I could fuck that bitch's brains out!!!

sxgrlsxgrlover 10 years ago
So hot!

Love that he couldn't resist that final fuck....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good job

Great read. Very detailed. Will look for more if your writings. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great!!

Wow this was really good. Really liked it, loved the details, wish u would do a sequel!!! Keep it up dude!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ok

The writing is good enough but I really can't stand cheaters. And it is in the wrong section.

LaVoixLaVoixalmost 11 years ago
Perfect

This has been a longtime favourite of mine, thanks!

Also, I love that 'burger' is one of the tags lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She must work at Sonic!

Loved this story! More encounters would be wonderful. She might come to his work place again and they could go into the cafeteria. No telling what she might do to him under the table. I was hard the whole way through. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!!!

This is hot in so many ways, so intense. Thank you for sharing such a sexual story with the readers.

sluts_mastersluts_masteralmost 11 years ago

Ho... ly... crap! absolutely amazing. extremely hot and sexy, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

Nevermind the little grammatical error mentiond. This is by far one of the best plots and hottest stories I'v ever read. -Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
compliment

God, I love the dirty talking, force myself on you attitude of Alyssa's. Dam, that was incredibly hot.

tomtuckertomtuckerabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I'm in love with Alyssa.

Great story, definitely one of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

Wat happens next?

omar69inomar69inover 11 years ago
awesome

very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stopped reading after the first word

Why people think it's cool to start sentences with "So", when nothing has been said before beats me. It isn't, it shows a lack of imagination and poor command of English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a little drawn-out...

...with a great crescendo. i guess the build-up of the story required the length of it, but it was already pretty clear how torn he was in the beginning. all the "do i want her -yes, no, it's wrong, but i got a hard-on"-repetitions were a little much. 4 stars for the mind-games of Alyssa. btw, there are more Alyssas out there than most people would dare to imagine. i know the type and what you did here ---could have been much "worse" on her part.

P.S.: maybe this is where the story really belongs -in the mind-control section rather than in the non-consent section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bravo

i applaud you good sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

This is extremely hot. I'm not even into the whole cheating thing, but I enjoyed every minute of the story!

Some of the dialogue seemed kinda weird to me though, for example, the way the guy talked. He seemed almost antisocial sometimes, with all the 'um's and "uh"s, kinda weird. Other than that, perfect !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of the best I have ever read

this was so hot ........absolutely fantastic ,kept me hard for hours ..........wonderful

Stephen J sjhallahan@verizon.net

LodacLodacover 11 years ago

Totally fantastic story! The stuff all great sex fantasies are made of. Any chance on seeing a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking HOT!!!

Defenetly the hottest story I have ever read!!!! Amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

DAMN i really liked this one. It's hard being a teenage nympho girl x-x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Terrific

I can't believe I read all four pages when I had other things to do. Started it and had to finish it. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Tht was fuckong hot def one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

So. Fucking. Hot.

Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh My God

That has to be the hottest thing I have ever read...well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

That fucking little hot tease...

*unzips*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow...

That was SOOOO HOT! Are you planning to write another chapter? Please do! You can't just leave us hanging like this! PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best author

I've concluded that you're the best author on this site. I love your choice of fantasies and everything about your writing. I've read all your stuff and am wishing for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That was...Amazing. Much better grammar & spelling, and the overall plot just blew me away. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

This is storytelling at its finest, very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE

can you make another please like a sequel this was so hot there has to be more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh my!

This was RIDICULOUSLY hot! I couldn't stop reading. Geeeeesus!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just Saying

Whoever the hell u are, U made me cum like crazy. FUCKING AWESOME :)

zaThunderzaThunderabout 12 years ago
Wow!

really....Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hottest story ever!

The psychological conflict between a man and his penis. I want to feel that pain again. Thanks for such a creative story. Perhaps if the waitress next went after the girlfriend you may have a new twist,

Naggy4youNaggy4youover 12 years ago
That was soo hot!!!

Need more of it

WatchMeLadiesWatchMeLadiesover 12 years ago
Insanely erotic!

I don't know how you manage to write from a man's point of view, so perfectly capturing the guilt, the helplessness, the rage... all mixed in with the untamable sexual urges that I, for one, would not be able to fight in a similar situation. A fantastic story. As much as I long to read more of it, I'm not sure adding other chapters would be wise: the non-ending leaves everything to imagination. And what's more erotic than that?

Thanks for that piece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please continue this series

the best story i have ever read! i'm requesting you to continue this series.

If directed by Zalman King this will be the greatest erotic movie ever made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Need another chapter soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thinking of Jennifer

I can't say anything that hasn't been said. You really should enter more episodes along this story line. Allysa made me think of Jennifer Tilly. Keep up the good work. John P.S. It's too bad that this site doesn't provide video to go along with the script - that would be awesome, particularly in this case!

MolagBalMolagBalover 12 years ago

Domination through pleasure, very nice stuff.

OhsnaplickmyKittyKatOhsnaplickmyKittyKatover 12 years ago
Wow

Wow, that was a really, wow one of the best stories on here. You should continue it and I love how it was so predictable yet it still kept me on edge, and the ending pissed me off that stupid little bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This seriously was one of the best stories I have ever read. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continued????

are you going to continue the story or not?

cozy42RUcozy42RUover 12 years ago
The rest of the Story

I'd like to see you spin something where Alyssa gets caught by Kristen and Alyssa turns the tables like she did with you. Something perverted and dark would be fine, but the next part will be better if Alyssa gets caught. You might even let Kristen get caught in the restroom by Alyssa and see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
StrongBackHandedGuy

TO ALL THE GUYS THAT ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP : IF THIS EVER HAPPENS TO YOU, KEEP YO PIMP HAND STRONG AND SMACK THE BITCH ...HAHAHA... HARD !!! LMFAO !

troublefollowstroublefollowsover 12 years ago
Well done

Looking forward to you continuing this. Keep up the good work.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Burning

This just made my day and deserves continuation in a form of Breaking Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

i really enjoyed reading your story, it was really really HOT :D

NicholhuffmanNicholhuffmanover 12 years ago
More!!!

You HAVE to continue this!!! I wanna know all the mean and dirty things Alyssa will think of!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh my f****** god I wish there were more stories like this

I really wish there were more stores like this. Maybe a single guy who is reluctant next time :) thanks so much you made my day.

F_WhateverF_Whateverover 12 years ago
Hot!

OMFG! Thanks, en_extase...

kayrhekayrheover 12 years ago
Awesome

I think this story is awesome! It pulled me in and kept my attention the entire story. If your other stories are this exciting, I can't wait to read them.

dedic8ted2u2dedic8ted2u2over 12 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story! It completely drew me in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!!

Absolutely love this story. Possibly my favorite of all time. Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wow! Loved the story alone and my husband loved it even more when I went to bed! Thank You en_extase!

gspanker051gspanker051almost 13 years ago
Excellent

Excellent read well written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
huh

what a weak willed SOB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

There is so much more you can do with this story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fkin awesome

Awesome story written very well. Keep writing more..

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous