All Comments on 'Making Amends Ch. 01'

by Borogove1415

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Rw43Rw4310 months ago

No doubt Walter deserves payback. If your spouse can’t trust that when you go to work, you are attempting to provide for your family’s future but instead are celebrating your freedom from it—well, you’ve got a long road back.

><

However, the notion that a man’s penile response is more trustworthy than his mind, ego and mouth is utterly laughable if it weren’t used so tragically in many stories. Whether Walter has latent bisexual tendencies or not, his wife is making this entire relationship destructive by compelling him to live them out with a subordinate. If Walter is wise, he’ll divorce her now and do his best to learn from his errors without enduring the scorched earth his wronged wife is set on perpetrating on him and then advertising to the world.

jazzharpjazzharp10 months ago

Sorry, just stupid. Guilty or not, a man would not put up with that. Somebody is going to get seriously hurt.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter4610 months ago

A lot of potential for longer story here.

Lord_GroLord_Gro10 months ago

Well, so much for that marriage. Rachel’s determination to get her pound of flesh is going to poison her relationship with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dumber than a stump. Her retribution may not be over but her marriage certainly is over and done. Clueless people doing destructive things doesn't make for a good story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

How is causing another guy to cheat on his wife going to even the scales? Get a hot college guy and bang the fuck out of him for 8 months.

Gmann006Gmann00610 months ago

if you have any mercy please no chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid / she wanted to hurt and humiliate him, fine he’s a cheater but this was to far. She didn’t want to poison the relationship? Wanted to carrry on in the marriage? We’ll your either a woman or gay because for 99% of straight men making them do this sort of sick humiliating gay shot with anyone, never mind a subordinate from work this is going to poison the relationship. Most would have refused and took the divorce and those who gave in and did it would be racked with Shane and not be able to face the guy again.

Also, always amazed when I read LW that all the stories go two ways - cheating husband; burn him, take him to the cleaners or humiliate and abuse him. Cheating wife; fragile make ego, reconciliation blah, blah. The categories filled with feminists and man haters and the sad little cuckoos crowd who love this abuse.

Yeah he’s a dumb cheating ass - divorce him if you think that’s best but don’t humiliate him and destroy his career (if he’s out of a job you lose in the divorce)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

‘She didn’t want to totally poison the relationship’…. Well she failed there totally.

Don’t bother with a part 2 or take it over to non Con or gay, no loving wife here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just get divorced and move on. Thos couple should not be together. Yes people cheat and fuck up but to continue to humiliate and and abuse someone is sick. I'm very on favour of clean breaks if a marriage is dead don't keep trying to wake it up and getting your own back does not help anyone.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

again punishment did not fit the crime. I did not read that Walter had sex in front of his wife with someone that the wife would see every day. His wife did not participate in his cheating. So how does what she did even this up and having her continue in the same manner? Her cheating for 8 months on the side is in a way even. But this is not. I would love it if Walter was able to inform Isaac's wife.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Ridiculous. I understand the "Revenge" angle but think about it. Her getting revenge this way requires those three workmates to cheat on their own wives! Hardly the moral thing to do. The "high ground" has gone. Yes, she could have arranged for some stud to come and service her at home, making her husband watch. But how many times? Her husband cheated for 8 months! Full sex, we assume. How would one session make up for all that? That's why this was ridiculous. Perhaps if she worked out all the single men where her husband worked and contacted them... or something similar.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, save all the drama and get divorced.

Harryin VAHarryin VA10 months ago

You could tell from the beginning that this story was going to be a disaster because of the premise

Making amends is not the same thing as pay back

Wow this author is a moron

greenman440greenman44010 months ago

Wooden writing and a poor storyline...

BigfundrewBigfundrew10 months ago

Ok Rachel. Let's call Isaac's wife and see how she feels about how you just fucked up her marriage and plan to continue it

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart10 months ago

Not good. In exchange for Walter cheating she cheats but also humiliates him, ruins friendships and work relationships, has a man cheat on his wife, and forces her husband to eat another man's cum and touch him sexually. Walter was the bad guy for cheating, she became worse by her actions in response. Her actions were beyond just revenge but went into cruelty. She didn't want to poison their relationship? How does she think its going to go humiliating him and ruining both personal and work relationships while potentially causing problems in other people's marriages? She became the poison. Low score, not a good story whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The start of the story made me understand why the husband would have f$cked around on her.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Per the LW playbook, the wronged party always takes revenge too far.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well first, I commend you on writing a story. Many give comments have not written a single story. Loving Wives is a shark tank so don't be to upset by the negative comments. Finish your story, learn from it and move on to the next project.

ImabuzzardImabuzzard10 months ago

Great story I want to hear more of her revenge

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

well, it's just a story. let keep that in mind. Well written. But I do see the marriage in decline.,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Way to go Rachel. Revenge on her cheating husband is sweet. Now he's paying the price for a woman scorned. He brought this on himself. Can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She never saw him having sex with the other woman - so this is not the same. If this is a cuckold story he will end up being the wimp or if not a cuckold story some other swinger door opens or BTB is in order

seittitgibseittitgib9 months ago

This isn't making amends, it's destroying someone's life. Story or not story, belief in reality cannot be suspended this much

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 star for well written. 1 star for how she handled the situation. He didn't do anything in her presence to shame or humiliate him. She could have insisted on a free pass--done without his knowledge and presence.

I believe reality of what she has done, and plans on doing, will destroy their future relationship.

G

shvg65shvg658 months ago

Good fantasy story. First I doubt there are any wives that would take a husband back after an 8 month affair, well maybe if he was rich, she didn't love him and he had a prenup. Second, It would take a man, and I use the turm loosely, with no self respect. Looking forward to to the rest of the story where she has him eating

s**t out of a dog bowl.

RTR10RTR108 months ago

I feel like a lot of these comments are from men. As a woman who has been cheated on, this is a perfect story of revenge. Eight months of him humiliating her & spitting on their vows by fucking another woman is HUGE compared to one BJ. Now, on to chapter 2..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fucking shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous