Making Guys Horny

Story Info
Diana drives guys crazy by flaunting her body.
1k words
3.9
6.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana and her boyfriend Adam went on vacation to Cancun. They had an awesome time, especially because they were having sex 3-4 times a day! Diana was a 5'2 sexbomb with long blonde hair and a totally round ass.

On this day they had made love when they woke up. Diana and Adam do this every day as it gets the day off to such a hot start. After that they did it again in the shower, then in the afternoon when they got back from the pool where Diana had I put on a really nasty cock tease at the pool wearing a tight satin black bikini and 5 inch spiked high heels.

She loved the attention she was getting while at the pool and noticed several guys with hard-ons. They had techno club music playing and she got up on the stage next to the pool and grinded her ass to the music, moving her hips the way she does when she is making love with Adam. She noticed one guy put his hand in his shorts and then put a towel over it, and she could tell from the expression on his face that he was jerking off.

So, she decided to torture him a little more. She loved knowing she was driving him crazy. It turned her on that she had gotten laid twice today and was going to fuck again as soon as they got back to the room. This guy was sitting right in front of the stage and she pointed at him and a did a nasty bump and grind looking straight at him as she shook her ass and grinded her hips.

He was mesmerized as the tight material of her suit clung to her tight round ass. Her bronze skin looked gorgeous against the black bikini. Diana really knows how to dress to tease as she was wearing a really sexy pair of sunglasses, had a belly chain, her naval was pierced and she had a Venus piercing on her lower back. If you looked at her face while she was teasing this guy, then you would have seen the expression of a woman having sex the way her facial expressions were pouting.

She climbed down from the stage and walked by the guy and deliberately dropped her suntan lotion in front of him. She bent over right in front of him, getting so close she could hear him sniffing her hot perfume and then slowly stood up as her ass was at eye level for him, the tight satin material clinging to her ass. She said "I am gonna now go get laid, don't you wish it was you that was going to be fucking me?" "While I am in our room fucking, you will be in yours jerking off."

She stood up and looked over her shoulder as this guy's face turned crimson red. He was staring at her ass so she walked extra slow to increase his frustration.

Back in the room she put on some hot music, and did a bump and grind as she took off her suit and then rubbed up against my boyfriend, who by this time had a huge, throbbing erection.

She left on her 5" inch black heels as Adam loves for her to wear them when they fuck along with her sunglasses. Adam loves for her to wear the shades when they fuck. They had a very, hot, nasty, intense session of lovemaking as they did it doggy style, Diana on top of Adam, grinding her hips the way she had done it at the pool, and then missionary as they looked into other's eyes and both came almost at the same time.

Diana often talks about how she just loves the feeling of his hot cum filling the inside of her pussy. His cum always looks so wild when it spills onto her pubic hairs too. Sometimes she will put her panties back on right after having sex, because she loves having his cum stain on the inside of the panties.

Diana told her boyfriend she had a hot new outfit that she had wanted to wear for him. It was a skin tight white mini dress. It was tightest against her 36D breasts and her hot round ass. She told Adam to wait outside the bathroom as she got dressed. After a half hour of anticipation Diana opened the door and told him to come in. His mouth dropped open as the dress hugged all of her hot curves and she could see him getting really hard through his pants.

Her muscular legs were looking really hot from underneath the dress, ending with her 6"inch white spiked stilettos. Underneath she had on a satin white bra and skimpy, white satin panties. She was so turned on. and so was Adam

Diana strutted over to the full-length mirror and grinded her ass for him. She heard him unzip, a sound she loves to hear from him. He lifted up the back of her tight dress, and then pulled down her skimpy panties.

There was a window in the bathroom and he pulled up the shade, hoping someone would catch them fucking. As Diana bent over, he put his hands on her hips and slowly slid into her. Adam always fills her up, he fits so perfectly inside of her. In and out with slow, powerful strokes he went, both of them moaning.

Adam then reached around and rubbed Diana's clit, making the sex even more intense. He then said that someone was watching from the hotel window across the way. Diana looked over and made a really nasty face at this guy, and mouthed the words, "don't you wish it was you fucking me?

They could see this guy was jerking off watching them fuck, his face was turning crimson red as he so frustrated that all he could do was jerk off.

Adam let out a huge groan and came really deep inside Diana. She pulled up her panties as she loves having Adam's cum on her panties. They were heading out to a club and she felt really sexy as she loves to go out after having sex with the knowledge she just got laid and the guys she teases haven't.