Making It Home For Christmas?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I like that you are freaky." Devon smiled. "Did he ever get you off? Or did you always have to rely on yourself?"

"On the ten videos, I came exactly once while he was fucking me. The one where we were fucking in my truck."

"You want to know how I can prove I am not a sociopath like him?" Emily nodded. "You getting off is far more important to me than me getting off."

"I noticed that." Emily smiled. "It has been noted. I did cum on a few of the other tapes."

"Once masturbating in the pool. And three times in his creepy ass hidden camera view." Emily looked shocked. "Did I miss one?"

"Yes, on the outdoor trek video, I came while masturbating right before he fucked me. How did you know?"

"Frankly, you are not subtle when you cum. And it is my new favorite subject to study."

A few minutes later, Emily had the Christmas music on again, singing along. Devon never sang Christmas carols, but Em had him belting out his best dulcet tones in no time. Maybe it would be his turn to confess that he was a giant nerd with minimal amounts of game; he had a feeling that his sister would have no problem pointing that out for him. If a road trip was a test of their fledgling relationship, Emily would pass perfect marks in the midterm. Her singing cut off as they passed through Lawrence; she started to fidget again, undoubtedly anxious as they got close to home. Her address was in the GPS, so he didn't have to have her navigate.

"Are you still good, Em?" Devon asked as he turned into her subdivision. Her parents lived in a gated community; luckily, they had left Devon's name at the gate to allow his entry.

"Nervous as hell." She said through a forced smile.

"We don't have to do this. You can come home with me for the weekend instead." Devon turned on to her block.

"I want to say yes to that, but I have come this far. It's time. Plus, I want to meet AJ." Emily took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "You'll come in with me, won't you?"

"Sure, I am here whenever you need me." Devon picked her hand up off the console and kissed it.

"Good, I want to introduce my new boyfriend to my family." She flashed him a genuine smile this time.

"Boyfriend?" Devon hoped he didn't sound too shocked. Emily raised her eyebrow and nodded. "Damn, I like the way that sounds when you say it. And now I'm nervous too." Devon pulled the rental into a lovely house. Emily obviously had come from an affluent family. The driveway was already filled to the brim with a variety of luxury vehicles, the electric rental blended right in. "Wow, nice place."

"Mom is a CFO of a bank. Dad was a mechanic until I was ten, when he finished a mechanical engineering degree. He still works on rebuilding classics for other people in the development." Emily explained as she leaned over the console. "Are you going to introduce me as your girlfriend when I come to dinner tomorrow?" She didn't let him answer, kissing him deeply.

Devon couldn't help feeling flummoxed for a second; there was so much passion in the short kiss. "Of course. Though if you kiss me like that again, I may even forget my own name."

Emily -- That same time

A little over a week from now, Devon may disappear from her life again, but Emily was going to hold on to him every second of the time she had. Her heart was beating a mile a minute, only partially due to another passionate kiss. After a decade, she was returning to the scene of the crime. "Come on, let's rip this band-aid off." Emily opened her door, and Devon joined her as they walked to the main entrance. She reached out and grasped Devon's hand, steading her heart rate.

"Julie!" Her mom's voice cried out, a tear falling down her cheek. Emily couldn't help a tear rolling out of her eye. "Oh, I never thought we would get you home again." Her mother pulled her into an absolute bear hug. Em released Devon's hand and hugged her back.

"Momma! I never thought I could come back." Emily stepped back and scanned her mother; she looked older and exasperated than the last time she had seen her. They hadn't been to Colorado since before the pandemic.

"You could always come back, dear. Don't let Josh take our little girl away. Oh, shoot." Emily could feel her mother worried about the slip of her tongue. "Where are my manners? Who is this strapping young man?" Her mother released her and moved over to Devon.

"This is Devon, my boyfriend, mom."

"Your boyfriend, huh?" Her mom said with a smile.

"Hello, Mrs. Kingsley. It is a pleasure to meet you." Emily smiled proudly like she was showing off her selection. She was glad she let him in on her family's last name before he got here.

Soon there was a flurry of introductions as Devon met her brother, father, and grandparents. Her mother pulled her into the kitchen for a minute while her father grilled Devon about what he did for work. She thought it was cute that he was trying to see if Dev was good enough for her little girl. It was odd that her whole family referred to her as Julie, and Devon only ever called her Emily.

"Sorry I let Josh's name slip out." Her mom said as she poured them both a glass of wine.

"He knows." Emily accepted the glass. "I told him everything. He offered to punch Josh in the balls for me. I told him I had first dibs. Mom?"

"Yes, Jules."

"It's Emily now." She said, taking actual ownership of the woman that she had become.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry. You were Julie for twenty-two years. I'll try to do better; I can't promise your grandparents won't still call you Julie."

"I don't mind, really; I just want to make it known what I prefer."

"Okay, Emily." Her mother smiled warmly, even if her new name sounded awkward in her mouth. "Cassie and her parents will be over in a couple minutes with little AJ." Her nephew was Alan Junior, and from the pictures, her mother had sent, the nine-pound baby was quite adorable. Alan had only come to Colorado once in the decade she had lived there, and Cassie had only come into the picture in the last three years. It hurt Emily that she couldn't have gotten her head right to go to the wedding, but they did get married in the church where her porn tape had once played.

Em caught up with her mother, hearing about all the changes they had made to the house since she had moved out. The darker cabinetry and the new color of the granite tops looked lovely, more elegant than the earlier hue. Both her parents were particularly proud of the recent extensive gas range and oven. Mom liked to bake, while dad was a pretty good home chef. Her parents planned to retire in five years and spend time traveling both across the country and worldwide. Before she knew it, an hour had passed.

Emily hugged her mom one more time and went into the front room to see that Devon was passing the meet the family test with flying colors. She couldn't help smiling at him and giving him a little wave. He looked over for just a second with the smallest of hand movements and a smile that wouldn't peel from his face while he kept talking about work. Her dad would probably have a lot in common with his engineering mind. Alan was now a network engineer, so the trio was perhaps nerding out about something.

"Mind if I borrow my boyfriend? I want to show him around before Cassie gets here with AJ." Emily could see Alan's proud look when she said his son's name.

"Sure, we like this one," Alan said, grinning.

"Good, I like this one too." She winked at her beau.

"Do you need to get to your family?" Emily said quietly as they stepped out of the scrum.

"This is giving my sister and her kids time to settle before Uncle Devon shows up. How am I doing?"

"Perfect." Emily didn't know when something changed, probably mid-unburdening her soul, but neither had brought up the fact that Devon would be back in Washington after the new year. Devon was going to be in her life one way or another for some time.

"We better get your luggage out of the car before I drive off with it. I don't think you can wear your usual outfit here."

Emily gave him a slight shrug. "The family knows. As long as Cassie and her family weren't here."

"Really?" Devon looked a little confused and stunned.

"No, but I wanted to see how you would react." Emily giggled as she escorted him back to the car.

Devon turned around and scooped her into a kiss as soon as they were out of visual range. "It is a really nice outfit. Damn, I'm going to miss sleeping next to you tonight."

"I'm going to miss your penis." She said with a smile and then took his hand and pulled him toward the car. It was too much fun to keep him off balance.

They gathered her luggage, and Emily guided Devon to the guest room; he insisted on carrying her things for her; it felt nice to have such a chivalrous partner. In her dating life, it seemed that men often forgot little ways to remind her they loved her after they had sex with her. Devon got his meager possessions out of her bag, including the two toys he had for his niece and nephew. "What's this?" Dev seemed confused as he pulled a third toy out of the bag. It was an adorable little rocking horse toy with AJ scrawled in cursive script along the bottom.

"AJ? Is that for my nephew?" Emily thought that he must have happened upon a toy shop when he got coffee this morning. When else had they been apart? But how did he get it personalized so quickly?

"It does say AJ. Was it always in the bag Mr. Calvin gave me?" Devon looked so cute when he was playing dumb.

"I guess so," Emily played along but rewarded him with a kiss. "You want me to wrap these?"

"Sure, that has never been my strong suit." Devon handed her the other two toys.

"Oh, finally discovered a weakness. C'mon, I'll bet mom still keeps the gift-wrapping stuff in the crafts room." Another kiss sealed their exchange.

"You found my kryptonite, don't tell any of my enemies." Devon winked and gave her a playful slap on the ass.

Emily gave him a private tour, pointing out all the places she had been taped having sex after they finished wrapping gifts. Devon continued to acquit himself quite well when Emily's Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins showed up to meet AJ for the first time. Everyone greeted her warmly; Cassie and Alan were thrilled with the present that they had brought.

Eventually, it drew late, and it was time for him to leave to get to his family. Emily escorted him out to the rental and collected one last, passionate but slightly depressed smooch. "Call me if you need anything; I'll be here in a half-hour." He looked back at the car. "Better give me an hour to charge up once I get to my parents."

"I love you, Devon."

"I love you, too, Emily. Remember you promised dinner tomorrow night."

"I can't wait to meet them." Devon waved as he backed out of the drive and disappeared into the night.

"Is he going to stick around? I like him." Her dad handed her a stout as she walked in the door.

"I hope so, Daddy, I hope so."

Devon -- Christmas Eve just before midnight

Emily had been a hit with his family. She wore the same red dress from the Christmas party but threw on a fun sweater over the top to tone down the sexiness. Halfway through the evening, his sister had pulled him into a bedroom to have a serious talk.

"Dev, you do know who that is, right?"

"Seargent Emily Parker, Colorado policewoman extraordinaire."

"Maybe, but before that, she was famous for something else. That's Julie Kingsley; this circulated around the high school my senior year." His sister had the video of Emily out at the pool queued up and ready to play. "Look at her eyes; that's her."

"It is." His sister looked dismayed. "But have you ever heard the full story about those tapes?"

"No,"

Devon sat her down and explained the whole story, though slightly abridged for time and personal details that were not his right to tell. His sister seemed to understand by the end.

Emily and his father and his sister's husband hit it off immediately, talking about police work. They compared their two very different work environments and found a surprising amount of their experience was similar. His brother-in-law's experience as an MP was more dissimilar, but they all had several humorous experiences with drunks who thought they could outsmart the law. Soon they all had their badges out comparing them. Devon just smiled as he helped his mom and sister finish up dinner.

After dinner, his niece and nephew were also immediately enamored with Emily. Devon had to sneak a picture or two as they played dress-up with her. The fact that she had known him for only a week bubbled at the back of his mind, but there was something profound and natural between the pair. He still had a week with her, but he hoped she felt the same. Seeing her with the kids awakened something in him that he had stopped thinking was possible. Maybe he did want a family of his own.

Eventually, the kids were rounded up and sent to bed, warned that Santa wouldn't come if they didn't get to bed. They begged Uncle Devon and Aunt Emily to read them a Christmas Story. When they finally settled down, the six adults gathered around for too many Christmas cookies. Everyone other than himself enjoyed a spiked eggnog or two; he stuck with milk. Devon and Emily had to tell the story of his truck getting destroyed and her saving him from an icy river. They left out certain portions that no one else needed to hear. Eventually, the three ladies excused themselves for a few minutes while the three guys played some dominos.

"I like her," His father said almost idly while taking his turn. "Are you going to keep her around?"

"I hope so, dad, I hope so. It might be tough; she doesn't live by me."

"Neither did your mother, but I found a way. I know you said she likes our team. Good job finding a girl from Colorado that isn't a Donkeys fan."

"Yeah, dad."

"Take the season tickets on Sunday. Give her a reason to come visit you more often." He said with a broad, confident smile like he solved everything.

Emily was blushing, and the three ladies were laughing loudly when they came back into the kitchen. Whatever they were conspiring about sounded dangerous. Emily had shrugged out of her sweater at some time during their discussion. She looked so beautiful. How was this angel still single? He knew the unfortunate answer, but it didn't make him love her any less.

It was close to midnight when his sister suddenly got a resigned look on her face. "Well, you better take your lady home. We need to get a couple of bikes built and under the tree." His sister and her family would be relocating from Germany to Whiteman AFB nearby just about a month. The bikes wouldn't have to go back with them. "Nice to meet you, Emily. I hope my brother doesn't scare you off."

Emily got a round of hugs and well wishes. She was a big hit, and Devon could not help smiling proudly like he had won the top prize for Christmas.

Halfway back to Emily's house, Devon pulled over in a secluded parking lot; he needed to talk to Emily about the game on Sunday. His brother-in-law had helped him wrap up the tickets covertly. "I got you something for Christmas."

"So did I," She got a little wrapped package from her purse. Devon handed his over first. "I thought you said that wrapping was your Achilles' heel."

"Hank may have helped."

Emily ripped open the package, then clapped and cheered. "I haven't been to a game in probably almost twenty years." She hugged him immediately. Devon just beamed; how was he lucky enough to find a woman that was thrilled to get football tickets for Christmas.

"No other woman I have dated would have accepted that as a present," Devon said, accepting her package. It had a beautiful bow and beautiful wrapping.

"You have obviously been dating the wrong women." She gave him a perfect wink. He saw her look around as he opened the tiny box.

"I think you're right. Condoms?"

Emily blushed for a second. "Well, we aren't going to get a lot of alone time these next few days. Probably just when you run me home or to your house in the car. I don't want to leave a mess in the rental when you finish."

"I thought I always found a good place to leave my cum." Devon replied with a sly smile.

"That particular vessel leaks, and it would still end up on my dress or the nice leather seats." She responded with a laugh. "Aren't you going to try one on? I would hate for you to get home too soon and have to build bikes." Emily didn't wait for an answer; she reached under her scintillating red dress and pulled off her panties. These were simply cotton panties with Christmas light decorations that she dropped in the cupholder.

Devon was not an idiot. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his knees. Emily opened the box while he was busy and handed him a condom. Dev tore it open with his teeth. He rolled it on his hard cock, "Looks like you got a perfect size."

Emily climbed over the console and slowly sank her pussy onto his cock. The latex barrier did mute the sensation slightly, but given a choice between the volume getting turned down a notch or abstention, Devon knew what he would pick every time.

Emily -- Tuesday back in Denver

Emily's time back in Kansas had gone much better than she thought. If she had confessed her love to Devon in Goodland the first time, her heart couldn't get any fuller by the time they headed back. When they stopped to stay the night in Goodland on the return, they put the king-sized bed to much better use, having positively acrobatic sex again and again. Devon was not just a great man but the best lover she had ever been with. The way he licked her pussy wasn't fair, she hoped he would make many return trips to Colorado, but if he didn't, her next lover better enjoy eating her out. That would be an instant deal-breaker from now on.

The highlight of the weekend may have been Sunday morning when the rest of her house was empty; the rest of the house had gone to morning service. She and Devon had just planned to have some fun in her room, but she suddenly had a pressing need to have sneaky sex in a few of the places featured on the videos, overwriting a terrible memory with something new. The backyard and her parents' bedroom were off-limits, but the kitchen and living room were required. She lost count of the number of times she came, and Devon unleashed three powerful cumshots deep inside her when their hour of safe time eneded. She had just gotten her yoga pants back on when the garage door opened; Devon's climaxes were still dripping into her panties. She quickly excused herself to take a shower and get ready for the 3 pm game.

The game itself was no slouch; Devon got to introduce her to one more family. His parents had season tickets since the early 2000s. They had several chances to move somewhere closer to the field, especially in the year their team only had two wins all season. His parents had stayed in the section, and they had grown close with their section mates. They had attended several weddings, as a result, had a couple of unofficial grandkids that they gushed over. Emily thought she did well here as well. Devon proudly confirmed her suspicions after the game.

Leaving yesterday morning took a while as both families insisted on the pair coming and saying goodbye to them. They got them to all meet for breakfast near Emily's with a charging station so they could be topped to the brim before setting out. Devon had wowed her whole family; even her grandparents were impressed by the man. She hoped that she made as good of an impression on Devon's clan. The two hand-made Christmas cards made by his niece and nephew declared she had at least a few fans. Devon told her about the conversation he had with his sister. She gave an abbreviated version of her speech to them, this time without any visual aids on Sunday night after the game. Em felt a need to clear the air with the family like they would be in her life for quite a while.

1...67891011