Making It Home For Christmas?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Em groaned as his flawless cock filled her effortlessly. She started grinding her hips and clit across him, filling her body with sensation. Once fully warmed up, she bounced up, seeking the perfect part of her stroke that would contact her g-spot.

"What's up with this position?" Devon looked up with curious eyes.

"You gave me my first vaginal only orgasm last night, right here on my g-spot; I'm trying to find the perfect spot. Guh!" She yelled out as she just grazed nirvana. "It's just too bad I have to choose between working on my clitty or right here."

"Oh yeah? What if I did this?" His fingertip found her bundle of nerves.

"OHHHHH!!!" She expelled without filter, her nerves flooding her body with pleasure. "Then maybe I could get both at once." It took time and effort to find the right rhythm to intensify the ripples firing through her body. Emily was surprised at the man's patience that had a literal ticking clock until he had to be dressed and ready to accept keys and sign paperwork. Her pleasure seemed to be far more important to him than draining his nuts into her again. Those kind eyes would be permanently burnt in her mind. Hopefully, he would find some way to make an appearance again.

Emily's whole body cascaded into the single most powerful orgasm of her entire life. It seemed to fire out from two very close but very distinct nexus. "FFFFFFUUUUU..." Her mind wasn't lucid enough the complete a curse. Every nerve suffused with ecstasy. She screamed and thrashed atop her man; he kept the pressure going, elongating and already heroic climax. The kaleidoscope of color bursting over her closed eyes was a host of vibrant dawn shades. Her legs vibrated in resonance with the bliss soaking every inch of her body.

When it finally abated in a writhing scream, Devon was just smiling like he had won first prize. "Wow..." Emily said as a simple whisper. She slowly took her bearings, and then her eyes fixated on the clock. "We have fifteen minutes before we have to get you dressed. How do you want to spend it?" Emily expected him to select his favorite position to grind out his own orgasm.

Instead, he got a glint in his eyes and smiled. "I need one last taste of that pussy."

"But you only have a few minutes left." Emily protested as she dismounted her beau.

"Yeah, I would hate it if I didn't get one more taste." Devon stood at the side of the bed then firmly but gently pulled her to the edge of the mattress. He knelt and slathered her labium with his tongue. "Better than I remembered!" Emily felt herself blush for some reason. Devon's expert mouth thankfully avoided her over stimulate clitty for a few minutes. It took him hardly anytime, once he started toying with her clitoris again, to get her screaming to yet another climax. It was not nearly as intense as the other recent explosion, but how many guys would be worried about her getting off if they only had a little time left.

"Wow, again." She sat up to kiss Dev, luxuriating in the taste of her pussy on Devon's lips. "Would you mind filling my pussy one more time before you left?" She said as both a question and with the gravitas of a command.

"That I can do," Devon kissed her again. "Why can't you live closer?" he said as a low whisper as if to himself.

"My town is a great place to vacation any time of the year," Emily said confidently as a reply. "I have always wanted to visit Seattle. Do you know any tour guides?" She beamed.

"What if I move back to Missouri?" Devon asked as he again entered her tight vagina.

"You can always visit here." The Kansas City area was not a discussion she wanted to have with the remaining tiny amount of time. Devon did not hurry to fill her; even as time ticked away, he slowly stroked into her, feeling her out. Emily had her legs up and slightly to the side as he plowed into her.

"You really do have the loveliest little pussy." Devon said, looking down with reverence again.

"Does it look better or worse with your big cock sticking into it?" Emily looked up, smiling.

"Better, but the feeling might be making me slightly biased." He smiled then grabbed ahold of her hips, slowly picking up speed. Her ability to reason clearly was dispersed as he filled her vagina.

Electronic peels from her nightstand interrupted them; the ring tone belonged to either her mother or work. They were the only numbers that overcame the do not disturb setting. Emily reached over and pulled the phone up to see who was calling. It was her mother, so she silenced the ringing. "I'll call her back when you leave."

Devon smiled and redoubled his efforts to get her off. Immediately, her phone rang again. She silenced it again. Her mother called back again. Emily was suddenly worried that something had happened to her mom or her father, or maybe her brother's wife; she was due at any time. When a text came through an instant after the third call, she had to look at it. 'Call me ASAP!'

"Shit, I have got to see what's going on. Don't stop." Emily tapped the phone to call her mother back. Even with her orders, Devon stopped his thrusting, looking genuinely worried for her. "Mama? What's going on?"

"Are you busy, Julie?" Her mom's voice came through with tears evident in her voice. Emily's heart slowed a little; her mother would have just launched into the issue instead of asking if she was busy. "Cassie had her baby!" Em's heart fluttered happily.

"That's fantastic news!" Emily smiled happily.

"Julie, Julie, you need to come home and meet baby AJ."

"Mom... I... I can't, mom." Devon had pulled out of her and sat beside her bed, a comforting arm around her in response to her sudden change in tone.

"Oh, bullshit!" Her mom was not one to easily curse. "Jules, your father and I have been very patient with you, but you have to come home sometime."

"My car won't make it." She used her favored personal lie. Her scout might be noisy, but it would make Denver if she pushed herself.

"Your dad helped you put the engine in that truck; it'll make it. If you need the money, we can order you a ticket. It's time to come home."

"But I already promised Artie I would host Christmas. Bill is still in Denver." She pulled another excuse.

"I am sure that he'll persevere. He would be thrilled that you finally came home." Her mother had gotten chummy with Artie during her many trips to see Emily. As usual, her mother was probably correct on this matter as well.

"I'll... I'll call you back in a little bit." Emily put down the phone. She couldn't help a tear or two falling from her eyes. "Well, are we going to get you off or send you away unsatisfied?" Emily turned to Devon, trying to push her conversation with her mother away until after Devon left.

"What's wrong, Em?"

"My brother's wife, Cassie, had their baby." Emily leaned into a hug that he was offering.

"That sounds like great news," Devon said, slight disbelief in his voice. Her physical reaction did not match the news. "So, what's the problem?"

"They... they want me to come home for Christmas," Emily said, looking away from his gaze, hurt, rage, and embarrassment flooding her mind all over again.

"Okay, I know a car that is heading in that direction." Devon was smiling, not a wide toothy grin, but it had more of a supportive lent.

"But what about Artie. I really don't want to leave him all alone for Christmas."

"My rental is electric; I have to go through Denver to charge anyway. How would he feel about spending Christmas with Bill." Boom, another excuse fell, leaving her unprotected and raw from the truth of it. She needed to go see her family and newborn AJ.

"I..." Emily didn't have a valid excuse, but a few more days with Devon may be a fair exchange. "Okay, Devon."

Devon -- Several hours down the road

After a long day on the road, following a night that Devon didn't sleep well, Devon was feeling all the miles that they had traveled. He nervously checked the remaining charge on the rental. They should have no problem making it to Goodland. If he were traveling alone, he would likely get a cup of coffee and charge the car to 80% before he tried to make it a few more hours into the state. Ideally, tonight's stop would put him just a single charge away from Belton, Missouri, and his parents' home. He wasn't going to complain a single second about the women beside him slowing him down a little.

Devon's heart had skipped a beat when Emily said yes to tagging along on the drive through Kansas. He had already started dreaming up ways to spend part of his vacation visiting her during the busier part of the year. Any extra time with the enchanting young woman was a blessing. Devon had fallen for her hard, before he had seen her naked, before she saved his life, simply sitting around a café table and learning about her and the town. He had tried to lie to himself, so he didn't spend his time lusting after a woman he could never be with. One kiss and every facsimile of a barrier that he had erected around his heart fell. His grandmother told him once that a road trip was a great way to know if a significant other was for real or if it was just lust clouding his mind. So far, she was passing the test with flying colors

Emily was on her phone, finding them a decent hotel room in Goodland, preferably with an open EV charging station. If she couldn't find that, she would try to find something near a commercial charging station. Though quiet and fun to drive, the rental had caused the drive to be slower than he would have liked. They had to stop for over an hour in Denver to charge up, but that wasn't a waste of time. After hearing about Bill for most of a week, it was nice to put a face with a name. He and Artie seemed perfect for one another. They had both been moved to tears when they saw each other; Artie had told Bill's sister about the trip but asked her to keep it a surprise.

Between their town and Denver, Artie had regaled them with stories of their warm-weather adventures around the remote trails of their area. Apparently, he and Bill were two of the people she had run into on her naked ramblings. It was a few years after Emily had moved to town. The two knew each other well, as even then, Emily was one of his best customers. Artie immediately recognized her even as she fled the trail and attempted to hide behind an aspen tree. Emily had the cutest blush as Artie continued.

Bill managed to coax her out of hiding, and they all shared a good laugh as they continued down the path together. Like Emily, Bill was an avid fisherman; the two bonded almost instantly over that love. Artie liked kayaking and rafting, but fish made him feel a bit squeamish. The one thing he loved more than anything was Bill, though, so he always tagged along. Bill liked to roam naked like Emily. One long holiday weekend in the backwoods, neither one put anything on while they camped. Artie was a less frequent participant in the nudity as well.

Emily did try to bring a boyfriend along on their escapades once; he was quite excited to see Emily walk around naked all day. When Bill also disrobed, he was less than enthused; the relationship did not last long after that weekend. Emily squirmed in her seat whenever Artie discussed one of her former suitors but laughed along with many of the naked tales.

Devon and Emily were so happy that Artie would be able to spend Christmas with Bill, even if he was fretting about his shop being closed for an extended winter break. He would catch a ride back home with Bill and his sister after one more checkup on the Monday after Christmas.

After they dropped off Artie and charged the vehicle to near complete, the conversation again flowed effortlessly. This time they discussed their romantic histories. Both had been once engaged; neither relationship made it to the wedding chapel. Devon told her how accepting a job in Seattle after a too-long search out of college severed the relationship. Emily said that she was engaged before she graduated college, but it fell apart when he cheated on her with one of her roommates. That was one of the catalysts for moving to Colorado; she acted like she wanted to tell him more but declined to elaborate.

Since their respective broken engagements, they dated in a series of long-term relationships that were never all that serious. Both had clean bills of health from their latest wellness checks and had not had a partner since being checked. That was a weight off Devon's shoulders. After a long, serious conversation, Emily turned on Christmas music and sang along. Years of working retail had made Devon hate Christmas music, but one night of dancing with Emily had cured that hatred. Her singing voice was far better than her fake elf voice.

The closer to Kansas they got, the quieter that Emily got. She was fidgeting more and seemed very anxious. There was a story about why she was so nervous, but if she didn't want to share with a man she had just met, so be it. He tried to support her; he had fallen madly and entirely for Emily even before having a night of epic sex. The rental agreement and his comely passenger meant that he would have to drive Emily back to her home after Christmas. Dev was eternally grateful for the extra week he was going to get with her.

"Welcome to Kansas." The car announced as they crossed the state border.

He looked over to Emily, who had a brief panicked long on her face. She took a few deep breathes before looking back at her phone. "You okay, Em?"

"Having a mild panic attack, but I'll be fine. I haven't been back in Kansas in over a decade." Emily reached over and grabbed his leg. "I Promised myself I never had to come back."

"Why haven't you gone home in a decade?" Devon looked at her with genuine concern.

"I... I... How about we save this conversation for the hotel room, okay." Devon could hear a palpable wavering to her voice.

"Sure, when you're ready, Em. You found us a hotel room?" He looked over on the long flat stretch of I-70.

"I could only find a room with a single king-sized bed. I hope you don't mind sharing a bed with me again." Emily smiled slyly, hiding the panic for a moment.

"However, will we spend our evening," Devon intertwined his fingers with hers and brought her hand up to kiss it.

"We'll see what you think after our discussion." She had gotten sullen.

"Have you murdered someone?" Emily shook her head. "Committed high treason?" Another shake. "I'm sure it will be fine." He smiled confidently.

Emily turned back on the radio, now that she had snagged them a hotel room. Her singing had lost the air of confidence and a touch of sweetness that it had back in Colorado. She was trying to push through something. Whatever it was scared Devon. Not because he had any doubt that he would still feel the same about her after they talked, but something had to have been actively hurting her for over ten years. He hated that something had taken that much of her mind space for that long.

Several hours after dark, they pulled into the brightly lit hotel property just off the highway. The car had twenty-five miles left in reserve when he plugged it in. He checked them in as Emily picked up something to eat from the attached restaurant and bar. Devon walked across the street to pick up a six-pack of stouts they could share while they talked about whatever was bothering his lover so much.

When he got back to the hotel room, Emily had the heat turned up and her dress off already. She accepted a beer as Devon stripped down to join her. Em greedily downed one robust stout as she ate. They kept the discussion light while they ate, talking about the coming football games this weekend and their team's chances in the playoffs. Emily spoke of wanting to see her nephew even if it meant seeing some of the people she was dreading looking in the eyes.

"Okay, Emily, I think it's time if you are ready," Devon said as he tossed his napkin atop his empty plate and took a swig of beer.

"Yeah, yeah. Can I borrow your laptop?" There was her odd nervous fidget again.

"Sure," he looked puzzled but grabbed his personal laptop out of his bag.

"This is your personal laptop and not your work laptop, right?" She opened the laptop at the little table so that the back of the screen was blocking his view.

"Yeah, that's mine. Why?"

"Just checking, you'll see soon enough." Emily nursed her second beer, and her hands were shaking. "I have had this discussion exactly six times since I moved to Colorado. Once, with my Chief after my background check when I was hired, I was scared as hell, but it turned out okay. Once with a woman that I thought was my best friend, I have gotten nothing but dirty looks from her since. Bill and Artie were next; they were the most understanding. Twice I have told boyfriends after we had dated for a while, one of them ran away, and the other expected things from me that I was no longer willing to do. And you make six. Look, I know that we likely have a short shelf life, but I think you are a fantastic guy. When we get to my home, I doubt you can miss finding out." Emily let out a long sigh.

"My name has not always been Emily Parker. Everything I told you about me was true, but my name was Julie Kingsley." There was momentarily a blast of recognition about a news story from before Devon moved off to Seattle, but he couldn't place the account to which it was attached.

"Sounds familiar, but I can't place it." Devon gathered up the rubbish from dinner and set it in the trash as he listened.

"I had been engaged to who I thought was a wonderful man and a graduate student in the business department. We were happy and due to be married at the end of the summer after I had graduated with my bachelor's, and he completed his MBA. I had an internship lined up and had been accepted into a law school starting in the fall. He was taking an outstanding job in the same city.

"It all went bad when I had a final that only took a half-hour instead of the scheduled two." Emily had a tear in her eye as she continued. "My roommate, and best friend since high school, was straddling my fiancé. They didn't even have the decency to have sex in her room. I wonder even now where I would be if that test had just taken the scheduled time."

"If he was doing that behind your back, you are better off knowing before you were married. Okay, so your fiancé cheated on you, but why does that mean you can never go home?" Devon reached over and gripped her hand.

"Me catching him and throwing my engagement ring in his face was just the inciting incident for a month of pure hell." Emily squeezed his hand hard. "It was supposed to be such a nice graduation party at the church my family attends." A tear streaked down her cheek. "I guess I am just happy that the son of a bitch decided to strike after I walked my grandparents out of the party. I already had to spend my day of celebration explaining why Josh and Lisa weren't there and where my ring was.

"Daddy had a DVD made that was playing on loop on a projector in the reception hall. It showed all kinds of pictures of me growing up with my family set to some sappy music on loop. It all hooked up in an inaccessible little AV closet. I thought I had seen Josh's car driving by earlier but shook it off. When I walked back in from saying goodbye to Grandma and Pop-pop, I saw nothing but shocked faces and someone desperately trying to get into the AV closet. I have no idea how the bastard got the keys to the lock, but he replaced it with his own padlock that no one had the key for, so we couldn't stop the video. It took someone kicking in a door and turning off the main power to make it stop. Even when someone blocked the picture, there was no blocking out the sound."

Emily turned the laptop around, Devon recognized the porn site. "This video."

"This was playing in your church, in front of all your family and friends?" Emily nodded. "Holy shit, Em, he's a psychopath. I don't need to watch this." Devon squeezed her hand again, trying to showcase the general concern he had.

1...56789...11