Making It Home For Christmas?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do; I know you'll stumble upon this now or later; I would rather you watched them all with me. It would feel like I had some sort of control over it." Emily slid her stool around to sit beside him. "This isn't the first video we made, but it is the one that caused all of this, at least at first. Josh and I liked to make our own videos, just for us. We made ten of them, probably more, but he posted ten."

"Isn't this illegal? It should be very illegal." Devon pulled her close, massaging her shoulder.

"It wasn't at the time; it is now. I could have... We could have sued him or gone after him for harassment, but I just felt like it would put more of a spotlight on it. We tried to get it taken down from all the sites he spewed it on to, but I just got so tired of fighting against it. Instead, I ran away and changed my name. That's the curse of my eyes, Dev. It's tough to deny it is me when you can see my eyes."

Rage bubbled inside him, but he pushed it down. She needed him to be supportive, not angry How could anyone that loved this woman use those gorgeous singular eyes to hurt her? "I'm so sorry, Em. Would it help if I tracked him down and punched him right in the balls?"

"Yes, but he's in jail now. That might be what hurts the most because I couldn't face him; the son of bitch did it again to another girl. That time it was after the law was passed." Emily leaned against his shoulder, tears still streaming from her eyes.

"Hey, you're the victim here. Don't blame yourself because he is a predatory piece of shit."

"Just watch this and then tell me if you still think I wasn't a willing participant." There was so much pain in her gaze as she guzzled a little more of her beer.

The video started outdoor at a pool in someone's backyard. Emily paused it to commentate. "This is the house I grew up in; my parents and brother were on vacation. I was watching the house and invited over Josh and his best friend, Joe. It was a damn weekday, and we had neighbors. I guess we were hoping they were all at work." She slowly shook her head and then restarted the video.

"Say hello to our future selves Julie!" Said a male voice that appeared to be operating the camera.

The camera panned over Julie, lounging on a pool chair in a tiny blue string bikini. She had mirrored sunglasses on and a cool drink in her hand. "Hi, Jules and Josh; I hope married life is treating you well." The large diamond ring on her finger was unmistakable.

"This was a few weeks after he proposed to me." Emily sniffled beside him.

"Uh, aren't you a little overdressed, babe? You did invite us over to skinny dip." The camera panned down, revealing that Josh was naked and standing in the pool.

"Maybe I just like some eye candy while I sunbathe." She said with her same infectious giggle. Devon hugged her closer. The thumbnails below the video let him know where this was going.

"Did you know what was going to happen when he started filming?"

"Yeah, I knew. We talked about it for a while and planned it for when my family was away from town. It was one of our fantasies. I was naïve and in love." Emily explained and then unpaused the video.

The past version of her stood up and removed her sunglasses before flashing a smile at the camera. There was zero denying who those eyes belonged to. "I guess I better lose the bikini if I want to join you two." The camera panned to Joe, also in the pool and naked. Though, unlike Josh, Joe was already fully erect. He was stood, so his equipment was just above the water, shaved bare like his best friend.

Quickly the camera panned back to Emily. Even when the present, perfect version of the woman was beside him, she captured his attention as she reached back and untied her top. There were her beautiful breasts exposed to the sunlight; maybe they were just a touch perkier. Her string bikini's exact shape was preserved in lighter color skin. The camera moved around her breasts as if Josh had spent considerable time practicing making this video. Devon had a distinct impression that Josh had never intended this video to remain private.

"Are you sure he never wanted anyone else to see these?" Devon paused and queried. Emily looked incredibly hurt. Devon's heart sank; that was not his intention. "Look, I don't mean to shame you. God knows I may have a video or two never meant for the light of day."

"Really, you have something to share with the class?" Emily oddly brightened for a moment.

"Not... Not with me. And they may be mostly solo." He quickly back-peddled.

"That's not a no." The briefest of smiles graced her face. "No, I honestly thought that his intentions were pure, well as pure as a sex tape could be. Watching this, though, I can see why you ask. I think he always had this as some blackmail option." Emily tapped the video to continue.

"Very nice," A different male voice, this one evidently Joe.

"I told you she was hot," Josh added in and moved the camera briefly back to Joe, who was stroking his large cock.

The action pivoted back toward Emily; she had turned around to show her butt to the camera. Devon liked the more modern version of her hindquarters much better. With a flick of her wrist, one side of the bottoms came undone, sticking just a little while revealing a cheek. She wiggled her ass and then untied the other side. A string of viscous excitement connected the fabric to her pussy for a couple of frames before gravity pulled it free. Emily turned around to show her naked kitty to the camera. "Is this better?" yelled out performatively.

"I'm just glad backyard cameras were not popular yet when we made this." Emily paused again.

"I like the current version of you much better than the younger one," Devon said tentatively, like perhaps he was learning the wrong thing from the video.

"Thanks," The naked woman that he loved blushed and leaned in closer to him. Holy shit! His brain yelled out, slow down.

She restarted the video, and he watched the whole hour-long escapade. It was obviously edited as both Josh and Joe's faces were blurred whenever they appeared. Emily walked into the pool and swam a lap while the camera lavished on her body as it dripped from her body. Her still dark hair was much shorter back then, not quite a shoulder length. Devon felt terrible that his cock was hard as he watched the film, mentally he felt bad for Emily, but physically, he was enjoying the visual stimulation.

In the film, Emily laid on a pool float and made a show of fingering herself for the camera. There were occasional cuts to Joe and Josh sitting on the pool stairs and jacking their cocks below the water, but the real attention was always on Emily and her beautiful hairless pussy. As he watched for a few minutes, it became clear that her masturbation was for more than a show as she shuddered and shook through a climax. After a few minutes, she walked both of the boys out of the pool. Josh set the camera down a few feet away as Emily knelt down and gave both a blowjob as they stood beside her. Each of the guys was pretty large, but she made a show of taking each's length.

The scene shifted to her on her back, legs spread as Josh fucked her in first-person view, without a condom. Joe knelt down beside Emily and got a stuttering blowjob as she was occasionally overtaken by the need to scream in what appeared to Devon as feigned bliss. Josh played the cameraman Joe railed Emily from behind, his cock covered by latex. Emily looked like she was in heaven. There were stops to ask questions or give comments. Devon offered to stop, but Emily shook her head each time.

Emily was riding Joe on a pool float in broad daylight halfway through the video, screaming loudly. Next, Josh fucked her on the cement prep-table beside the family grill, eventually pulling out just before he came, spraying all over her body. Joe stepped in next, seemingly unconcerned that Emily was now covered in his friend's semen. This was the most extended single sequence, the camera mounted on the grill. Eventually, Josh stepped back into the picture to get his dick sucked while Joe fucked her. Joe finally pulled himself out just in time to pull off the condom and add to the streaks of sperm covering her tight body.

Josh went back into a first-person view, commenting that she was a dirty slut covered in so much cum. Emily chortled in glee then asked him to fuck her messy pussy. The film concluded with Josh cumming again; it just dribbled out all over her clit. Further on, the camera languished over her naked body, taking particular glee on her still dripping womanhood and the splashes of semen. The final shot was her dripping sperm onto the pool deck and jumping into the pool to rinse off.

"How much of the film did people see?" Devon asked as the video stopped.

"Too much, He edited into a two-minute loop; it must have looped a few times before they got it to shut off; the address that he burned into the film referred to this version," Emily said as she selected another video.

"I am so sorry, Emily. He was a real piece of shit to do this to you. No one deserves that. How did you come out of this so well adjusted?" Devon pulled her into an embrace.

"I ran away for ten years. I was a wreck, Devon. I still am." She leaned in and kissed him.

"No, you're not; you're human. He put you through trauma that you didn't deserve." He kissed her back.

Emily -- That same time.

Emily was waiting for the shoe to drop; wasn't it time for Devon to get angry and storm out. Why wasn't he mad at her for being a slut. Emily felt terrible about the films; they made it hard to look her parents in the eyes even today. It had cost her a job, but what made her feel the weirdest was how watching the videos still turned her on a little. Em had a lot of fun making almost all the videos, but they were only supposed to be for her and Josh's consumption.

"That was only the first volley." She looked at Devon, tears welling up again. "I felt like I wanted to run away and hide, but my friends and family brought me back from the edge."

"How did you end up in Colorado?"

"Josh had a concentrated plan. That bastard lied low until I started my internship. That morning, he sent every one of my contacts this video." Emily hit play on the next video; this one was labeled, 'Wild eye slut, Julie, takes my creampie.'

"Hey, future Julie and Josh, what are we going to do today?" Josh belted out again.

"You're going to fuck me without a condom for the first time and fill my tight little vagina up with your sperm." Emily was lying on her side, those magical eyes shining so clearly.

"And why are we doing this today?" His voice asked. The camera stayed on her as Josh sat up, and she rolled onto her back.

"Because my pussy belongs to you now." She smiled up at him, displaying her engagement ring as he swept the camera down her body.

"Do you want my big cock?" He stopped roaming down her with his thick cock just on the verge of entering her pussy.

"Yes, daddy." Emily cringed when she heard that submissive version of her; it was extra deep when she realized she had used the same pet name for her beloved father earlier. This video was made shortly after he proposed. She was so blinded by love at the time. This was far shorter than the first video she had shown Devon. It was mostly shot from a tripod as Josh fucked her in a strictly missionary position. Never did he touch her nipples or try playing with her clitoris. He only made it five minutes before he finished.

He grunted and pushed himself as deep as he could while firing a torrent of semen in her. Emily remembered how curious she had been at how it would feel. And how it did not live up to her dreaming. Looking at each video now really illustrated how much Josh needed to get off and how little effort he put into returning the favor. Josh picked up the camera and taped his spent cock pulling free from her. The video went on for a few more minutes, now close on her then hairy pussy as she pushed his ejaculation out for the camera.

"This came in at 10am the first day of my internship. To my entire team. How he got it past the web filters, I don't know." Emily explained to Devon. "By the way, you are the only other guy I have allowed to cum inside me or fuck me without a condom." It felt like a strange thing to add and poorly timed, but she wanted Devon to know he was special.

"I feel honored." Emily could feel his honesty exuded in his words. "What happened at your internship?" Devon had not released her hand; the way he looked at her was something else. It reminded her of the way Artie worried about her but possessed an edge of deeper connection.

"Well, I got to have a fun conversation with HR about the video. I promised up and down that I had nothing to do with it, but they were unconvinced. They gave me one more chance with a promise that they would have to let me go if anything else happened. They had fucking screencaps of my face from the start of the video. They probably all watched me get jizzed in."

Emily reached over and started the following video on the list. "He let me work a week and a half before sending the next one. He spoofed an email address belonging to the firm and sent this one to all my contacts, plus the client corporation I was working with." She clenched her fist, angry.

"Hey, future Julie. Where are we today?" Josh introduced the video.

"My parents' kitchen." Another close-up on her eyes ID'd her without a doubt. She could remember how fast her heart was beating. Her libido was blinding her to reason; it was a genuine possibility that they could be caught at any time.

"Where's your family?" Josh questioned as he zoomed out. Emily was wrapped in just a towel, reclining on the island. The room was brightly illuminated in the early morning light, with open windows to the backyard.

"My parents are at work, and Alan won't be awake for an hour." Emily cringed again at mentioning her younger brother by name.

"Whatever will we do with that hour?" Josh stated and then panned down Emily again.

"I do have a surprise to show you. I think you'll like it." The camera zoomed out as Emily shimmied out of her towel. Her surprise was a now hairless pussy; she had gone out and gotten waxed. This was recorded about a week before the pool. She had been so turned on that she was dripping nectar onto the countertop.

"I think that would go pretty well with this." The camera pivoted down to reveal he was naked in the kitchen as well, and he had shaved his genitals.

"Why don't we see how they fit together," Emily remembered cooing at Josh; she had been so turned on since she got waxed, and this was the first chance they had gotten to have sex since. She still loved the way she looked in the video.

Josh wordlessly pulled Emily to the edge of the counter and zoomed in as he penetrated her vagina. This, too, was a short video. Five minutes of Josh fucking her as she played with her nipples, followed by five minutes of Emily riding his cock on the counter. They had planned to finish there, but they had to scurry out of the kitchen before Alan entered the scene. Why he never asked about the towel left on the counter or Josh's camera on a tripod, she would never know. She was furious that Josh edited his face out of it but couldn't do the same for her brother.

"That was close," Devon said with a shocked look on his face.

"We were lucky that Alan takes a while to wake up. He just got a cup of coffee and went back to his bedroom. Of course, he knows now. Josh started texting the video to my contacts that day, including Alan and my parents." Emily had to show him all ten of the videos. She wanted to bare her soul to this man; she was just tired of hiding. Before he came into town, she hadn't noticed how much it was weighing her down.

"After the clients got that video, with links to the previous pair, I met with HR again. They didn't fire me; instead, they wanted to help me sue the bastard. We went on the offensive, getting the videos pulled from sites left and right." Emily's hand hovered over the following video, knowing the dark turn everything took next.

"That fucking bastard started texting me from burner numbers. Taunting me." Emily couldn't help crying again. Devon pulled her close, massaging her back as she sobbed in big, ugly cries. She opened her phone, going back to those text messages she had saved from phone to phone. "Why are you making me do this?" She knew that logic in the classic words of an abuser, but she thought she was too smart to get caught in a relationship with one. It still made her feel weak. "You can make this all stop; just take the ring back."

"Good, God, Em, prison or not, I still want to punch him right in the balls. You are so much stronger than you know."

"Then why... why did I run away?" She looked at Devon, pleading. "I am broken merchandise, Devon. No one wants me anymore."

"I know that's a giant lie. I... I love you, Emily, all of you, not just the façade you have to put on." Devon smiled and wiped a tear from her eye. He got up and grabbed a box of tissues for her.

"We'll see if you still think that after the rest of the videos. I was a willing participant; I had fun making them. Did I want him to release these?"

"Sex is fun. Love can blind us; you loved him. Don't blame yourself. You are the victim here." Devon argued vehemently but with softness in his voice. "I don't need to see anymore unless you need me to."

"No, you need to see everything. I... I got to get this off my shoulders." Emily selected the following video; she smiled just briefly. "Don't get any ideas on this next one. He waited three weeks before this one went out."

This one was labeled, 'Wild eye slut, Julie, surrenders her ass to me.' They were back in the same kitchen as before. "Hey, Julie, what are we going to do today?"

Emily was bent over the counter, ass toward the camera. Josh lingered on her vulva before pivoting up to her little bleached and puckered asshole. Emily could see that she was still dripping nectar in this tape, but there was a bottle of lube on the counter. "You are going to be the first guy to put your cock in my tight little butt."

Josh slathered her anus with liberal amounts of lube, dipping a finger into her pucker. Emily had been very apprehensive about this before they started, but Josh promised to take things very slowly. His fantasy that they would try to fulfill by the pool the next day had actually been to double penetrate Emily while a third friend got sucked off. This video would put a stop to that. Josh kept his word and went slow with her as he pushed his big cock into her tight hole.

All the lube and slow movement in the world didn't stop anal sex from hurting her like hell. Emily tried to play the porn star for her fiancé. She faked enjoyment for the few minutes that Josh managed to last before he filled her lower colon with semen. The view got up close again and lingered as cum leaked from her. The video was blessedly short, though Emily should have had the first hints that something wasn't right with Josh as he continued to try and convince her to try DP. Looking back, it was probably just one friend chickening out and Joe wanting nothing to do with a double penetration that saved her from at least trying at the pool the next day.

"I sounded like I was having fun, but that just fucking hurt," Emily said to Devon as the video ended. The first boyfriend she had started to reveal her past to got fixated on the fact that another man had done anal with her and she wouldn't try it with him. The dumbass learned the wrong fucking lesson.

"Not your idea, I would guess," Devon said.

"Not at all. That video was my breaking point. I don't know how he could get any scummier, but this one he sent to my grandparents in addition to everyone else in my contacts. I knew if I kept fighting, it would just get worse. I knew that he still had more to release, but I wasn't going to fight it anymore. I took my graduation money, and I ran. I ghosted my internship, withdrew from law school, and drove my truck toward Colorado. I only stopped and called my parents from Denver.