Making It Home For Christmas?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They helped me finically. I legally changed my name and enrolled at the academy. Less than a year later, I moved into my place I live now and never looked back. I wouldn't find out until years later that he kept releasing things monthly. It's still so hard to look my family in the eyes. I can do this, though, as long as you're with me."

"I'm not going anywhere until after the new year." Devon hugged her again. "This isn't on you. He's an abusive piece of shit. Come on, let's go to bed so we can get up early tomorrow."

"No, not yet; most of the rest are short. I need to show you everything." The next video was pretty standard sex; it happened to take place in her parents' bed while she watched the house. Another short video was actually their first on film; it was in her dorm shower her sophomore year. How they didn't get caught, she didn't know. She blew him in a shower stall, open to the bathroom as the camera was across the room. Next, they stood under the shower, warm water pouring over them as Josh fucked her with a condom. He wouldn't get the condom-free privileges until after he proposed. It ended with him cumming on her as she knelt in front of him.

The next video was in her dorm room, a short film of missionary sex after a party. Her roommate was just in the frame and passed out from overconsumption; Josh finished on her face. The video ended as he dared her to walk naked to the bathroom to wash him off. The next was a much longer piece, cut down to short bits of Emily roaming in the backwoods, naked. It ended with Josh fucking her on a log and her swallowing a load of his cum so she wouldn't have to walk back to the car with his cum on her like he had wanted. The penultimate in the playlist was the pair having sex in her Scout. It started with some road head before they pulled off, and she rode him to her own orgasm. That may have been the only time he recorded her orgasming on his cock. It skipped ahead to them in the back seat, both missionary and doggy style. It ended with Josh cumming on her back.

The final video was the only one that she had not known that he was recording. Josh had shown it to her proudly a week after he recorded it, editing it into a twenty-minute video. Josh had hidden a camera in her family's front room on the weekend she was home alone. He captured her sitting on the couch naked and reading a book. She played some video games nude. At the end of the night, she used her vibrator to masturbate on the couch. Josh came over the next day. He hung out in his clothes while Emily was naked. Josh only got naked when they fucked a couple of times. She did find it odd that he wanted to have sex on the couch instead of out at the pool or the kitchen as typical when they were home alone. On Sunday, before her parents got home, Emily got both her vibrator and a dildo out to fuck herself to a couple of incredible orgasms; Em didn't tell Josh that she was making up for the climaxes she faked with him the night before. She Finished and got dressed just in time for her parents to walk into the picture.

"So, that's all the videos that are out of me." Emily closed the laptop, waiting for Devon to get angry and storm off or expect her to do something she didn't want to; he just held her as she wept for a few minutes.

"He abused you; none of that is your fault. I would sure as shit hope that you had a good sex life with a man you planned on marrying. If you two liked to record it, so be it. It doesn't matter that you were an active participant; nothing gave him the right to use your love for him to harass you later. That asshole went after you because he cheated. He has no Goddamn right to take your home away from you." Devon was angry, but not at her.

"Does it make me a bad person that watching myself with him still turns me on?" Emily squirmed on her seat; this might be the most truthful she had ever been while watching the videos. What was it about Devon that made her feel so safe?

"I don't think so; we react physically different than we do mentally sometimes." Devon pulled her in for another hug.

"You still love me after you have seen all this?" Why did she still feel the need to test him?

"You heard that?" Devon recoiled for just a moment, looking slightly sheepish, but didn't deny anything. "I thought I let that slip way too soon. I didn't want to scare you off. If you don't think I still love you after that, you must think I throw that word around willy nilly. You are only the second woman I have ever said that to." Devon pulled her in for a soft, sincere kiss.

"Even if I'm still broken?" She cursed at herself silently for sound so needy.

"You are stronger than you know." Devon leaned again for another kiss.

"This isn't just some post-life-saving psychosis?" This time Emily smiled as she said it. Devon smiled back and shook his head. "Good, I think I love you too?" It was her turn to attack with a kiss. Once their lips broke, she reached out and stroked Devon's hard dick. He had been hard almost the whole time the videos played; could she really blame him? Her pussy was dripping wet. "Do you think we should take care of this guy?"

Devon smiled but leaned back and shook his head. "As hard as this is to say, I don't think I want to be inspired by anything that asshole did with you." He stood and held out a hand for her, moving from the little table to the large bed. He laid down beside her, looking face to face. What he said made a lot of sense. She might feel very in the mood now, but she would regret it if she indulged in these feelings. Emily hugged him close for several minutes, just touching his warm chest and strong heartbeat against her.

"I got a problem," Emily said several minutes later, flashing a faintly worried expression even with the contentment she was feeling.

"What's that, Em?" Devon swept a stray hair out of her eyes, a wry smile revealing that he didn't believe her problem was all that concerning.

"I need to pee and get ready for bed, but I don't want to leave your arms. I don't want to lose a minute that we have." She leaned in and kissed him softly.

Devon closed his eyes for a second, "I'll be waiting for you when you get back." His big brown eyes stared into hers.

"Okay," She got up to leave.

"And this way, I get to see that butt one more time." Devon gave her the lightest of slaps.

When she got back, Devon had not stayed in bed, waiting for her. Instead, he had cleaned up their strewn laundry from the floor and put away his computer. He had his meager toiletries out, and his outfit for tomorrow hung up. His surging cock had finally started to relax. "I thought you were going to be waiting for me," Emily said with a smirk.

"I had to do something to keep my mind off your ass for a few minutes." Devon scooped her up in his strong arms again to kiss her. "I'm gonna brush my teeth, and then I suppose we should get some sleep; we do have a big day ahead of us." He gave her ass one last squeeze and then disappeared into the bathroom. Emily followed Devon's example, hanging up her outfit for the next day. She needed to dress slightly better than athleisure for meeting with her family for the first time in over a decade. It wouldn't hurt to wear a pair of jeans that made her ass pop to tease Devon just a little.

A few minutes later, she drifted off to sleep swaddled in Devon's strong arms for the second time. She slept like a rock, finally unburdening herself to the man she loved. How in less than a week was she so sure about him? All she knew was no other man had so readily joined her in-home nudity before. Several liked to watch her naked, none joined in.

Her eyes fluttered open to look at the clock at 6 am. Emily smiled; she still had three hours before the alarm was due to go off. Her eyes drooped back to sleep, leading to her having quite the vibrant sex dream. It was summertime in Colorado; she could feel the warm sun on all her skin as she walked through a valley. Her fingers were interweaved with Devon. Unlike all her other boyfriends, he was also naked and unconcerned by Artie and Bill tagging along. The dream had her stopping and teasing Devon frequently; he sported a constant erection. Eventually, he scooped her up in his arms, letting their chaperones walk on past them down the trail. Once they were out of visual range, he drove his cock into her while standing. They didn't leave the course as they had sex in every position possible, gathering a crowd of onlookers.

Emily didn't know what to think about what that meant regarding her leaked sex tapes when she awoke. Perhaps it was an acceptance of her past while embracing Devon and her future. All she knew was that her pussy was dripping wet when she woke up fifteen minutes before the alarm. Devon was just going to have to get used to waking up to sex with her. Even if they only had a week and a half left together. She wiggled out of his arms and lightly motivated him onto his back. Climbing on top of him, she leaned down and woke him with a kiss, a slightly more adult fairy tale smooch.

"Hey," Emily said with a wicked smile as she pushed the hair out of her face.

"So, I didn't just dream you up." Devon returned the smile almost instantly. "You really are the best alarm clock in the world." He leaned up to collect another kiss, obviously neither very concerned with a bit of morning breath.

"Just wait; I get better." She scooted back until his cock was aligned with her dripping quim.

"Impossible. I've been dreaming of you all night." He smiled, reaching out and turning on the light beside their bed.

"You, too? I've been dreaming of me all night too!" She giggled.

"How could you not? Why don't you bring your gorgeous pussy up here? I'm afraid my cock might be a little too ready to go." Devon smirked.

While cunnilingus had been rare in her sexual experience, being on top while a guy ate her out was non-existent. However, with how hard she had cum the last time he licked her pussy, she was not going to pass up another opportunity. "What was I doing in this dream?" Emily asked as she scooted up to hover over his face. His strong hands grabbed her thighs, and his tongue flicked out without pause. "Gah!" She yelled out as he circled her clit.

"I couldn't get over the thought of you walking down a mountain trail naked." His story paused as his tongue sank between her labia, lapping up her nectar. "I just happened to be walking back from the lake; you, Artie, and Bill were walking to when I discovered you naked." Another pause as his tongue merrily cavorted around her womanhood.

"Oh Fuck!" Emily screamed out loud enough for anyone else in the building to hear. His skills were too substantial to hold her tongue. "Umm, then what?"

"Well, I was also lacking a bathing suit for some reason." Devon did not complete his thought; instead, he sucked her clit between his lips.

The suction slowly ramped up. Emily thrashed atop him as an orgasm started to creep into her conscious mind. She was already so close to the edge. An instant before the pleasure cascaded into overwhelming and nearly painful, he relented. "Ohh... Am I that bad of an influence?" Em managed to get out as he went back to flicking his tongue against her pussy.

"I need a little bit of bad influence in my life," Devon said nonchalantly between licks.

"Umm... What did you do when you found me?" Emily was so very near cascading into bliss. His similar dream was hastening the coming climax.

"There was a lot of kissing; Artie and Bill gave us some privacy. Then, I picked you up, and you had just slid your wonderful vagina onto my cock when someone woke me up." He paused, looking into her eyes with a fake upset look for just a second before he redoubled his efforts on her clitoris. Her whole body lurched into ecstasy.

"OHH!!! FUCCCCCCKKKK!!!!" Emily roared at the ceiling. How was Devon this good at making her orgasm? She held on to his head and did everything in her power to prevent suffocating her new love with her spasming quim. His tongue did not quit lapping at her even as she bobbed up and down on her knees. Her eyes were clenched shut as dawn exploded through her vision. Her legs shook as she stammered out screams. He stayed on target, driving her climax to seemingly new heights.

Eventually, her body ran out of possible new heights to touch, and the orgasm abated. Every part of her body was suffused with pleasure. Emily walked her body back and leaned down to kiss him. "Have I already professed my love for you?" She questioned, staring into his eyes.

"You have, but should I trust you when you are drunk on orgasm?" Devon said with a smirk.

Emily leaned in and kissed him, pushing him back against the pillow hard. "My pussy tastes good on your lips." She stated with a smile.

"I don't think you need a qualifier; it just tastes good. Ohh..." It was his turn to feel good as her vagina surrounded his cock.

Devon -- A few hours later

Emily and Devon wanted to hit the road well before the 11 am checkout time, but nearly an hour of loud, fulfilling sex had them off schedule. He would not complain a single second about it, well, maybe in some good-natured jest. Emily rode him like she was riding a bucking mustang. She again found the perfect spot where his curve was putting pressure on her g-spot. Em didn't even need to ask to have him reach out and stimulate her clitoris. When she collapsed on him in a powerful orgasm, he couldn't help letting loose and spraying an enormous load of semen deep into her pussy. He and his ex-fiancée had only gone without a condom a couple of times, and she never let him cum inside her. Emily had him addicted to a new intoxicating sensation beyond the way she could use her pelvic muscles.

Round one didn't take too long, but they lay cuddling in bed and discussing their own related yet divergent sex dreams for a while, just practicing some good post-orgasm aftercare. Emily felt perfect in his arms; last night's confession time seemed to have every piece of anxiety freed from her psyche. He didn't care about her past, Devon knew who she was now, and that was a beautiful woman he was absolutely in love with.

After a half-hour or so of staring into each other's eyes and just absorbing her presence, they hit upon a shared item in their dreams that they needed to experiment with. It would take a little more practice to perfect freestanding, Emily in his arms, her legs wrapped around him. They could get it going for a few strokes, but not a whole session. However, if they used a wall for support, they could really get it going. Devon couldn't help being enthralled by the look of them pairing in the floor-length mirror. Their skin tones contrasted so beautifully. Emily came hard in this position, even without Devon or her being able to stimulate her clit.

Once she came, Devon moved them back over to the bed so he could play with her clitoris as she toyed with her nipples. When he looked down at his penis, it was streaked with white, his sperm and her cream in equal measures. She really did have the prettiest pink pussy that he had ever seen. It was a little past ten am when Devon emptied whatever was left in his testicles in his love again. Emily must have cum three more times in the meantime.

Devon went to procure a couple large cups of coffee while Emily took a shower. He put the do not disturb sign up just in time to avoid his girlfriend getting walked in on by a maid. When he got back, he had just enough time to quickly shower and shave before they had to leave. Emily was distracting walking around the space bottomless as she did her hair and makeup. Even after cumming hard twice this morning, he had to get dressed with an erection that just wouldn't quit. She waited until the absolute last minute to put on panties and shimmy into her jeans. The way her jeans hugged her curves, especially in the wedges she was wearing, was incredible.

They had to stop for an hour in Salina to recharge the car to full again. They got lunch, and Emily was in a fantastic mood, singing and skipping as they walked in the warm December weather. She seemed a far cry from the nervous woman she had been last night or the no-nonsense police sergeant that drove him down the mountain without a truck. Closer to the woman that had saved him from a river and let her in on her naked homelife.

"One sec," Devon stopped her before she got back in the car.

"What?" She said with a giggle.

Devon leaned in and kissed her. "I just thought you needed a kiss."

"How'd you know?"

They got back in the SUV and headed toward Lenexa on I-70. "You don't think I'm a slut, do you?" Emily said while watching something go by on the road a little while later.

"No, but I also don't believe in slut-shaming. What brought that up?"

"We just drove by the turn-off for the trail from one of the videos." She fidgeted in her seat just a little, but the stormy mood she had last night didn't fall over her. "I let him talk me into so many things because I thought he loved me."

"Sociopaths can be really good at pretending."

"The worst part is I really enjoyed it at the time. It's been ten years since I trusted anyone. Why are you different?" Emily stared over through mirrored lenses.

"I don't know how I can prove it to you. Come meet my family on Christmas eve; they can tell you all kinds of embarrassing stories about me" Devon almost had a sudden panic that this could all fall apart.

"Only if you spend Christmas with me; my family is all now professional bullshit detectors." A smile broke through her expression.

"I think you just want an excuse to spend more time with me." Devon smiled back.

"Damn, I'm too transparent."

"Just tell me when and where."

"You know it was three years until I started walking around my house naked again after Josh." Emily segued almost out of nowhere. "Four years until I walked a trail naked again. He almost took that from me as well. You make me feel like I did before. You're the first guy to join in, by the way."

"How often did you two play with one of his fantasies, and how many times did you do one of yours?" Something was bothering him about the way that Josh was before his harassment even began.

"Two of them were my idea; the rest were him," Emily said, reclining back in her seat.

"I am going to guess the naked walk on the trail was your idea." Emily nodded. "Which other one?"

"The pool. Both parts."

"Both parts?" Devon asked, a little confused about what that could mean.

"Skinny dipping in my family pool. I used to do it all the time whenever my family left. I got caught by a neighboring high school student once. He didn't have a condom, but we masturbated together. It must have planted something in my brain. That's why there were the whole fifteen minutes of me masturbating on that one. At least I got off."

"The other part?"

"Two guys at the same time," Emily said with a shrug and blushed a little. "Joe's girlfriend, now his wife, was watching the whole time. They both fucked her later that night on my parents' bed. I watched and played with my vibe."

"I see; why didn't she tape the video?"

"She didn't want to be in the video in a reflection or anything. She kept her bikini on and played lookout. I found out later that Joe tried to stop everything, even punched Josh in the face, but Josh threatened to put out an unedited video of the pool and hidden camera footage of the two fucking Joe's now-wife that night. He probably would have leaked that two, but I wasn't in the footage."

"Holy shit, he's in prison for a while, right?"

"Ten to Twenty years."

"Good, you know something else bothers me about the videos, beyond the deeply disturbing way he used it against you."

"What? That I am secretly freaky as hell?" Emily said, silently terse.