All Comments on 'Making It Last for a Lifetime'

by LoveLustLuve

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

then he snaps out of his conditioning. He realizes what he thought was twenty years was actually 2 months. He collects some evidence of his wife cheating and promptly divorces her. He also ruins her reputation by spreading around photos of her cheating on the internet. He married someone that adores him 2 years later and she stayed miserable for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously? A choice between jerking off and becoming a willing pathetic cuckold. Jerking off to porn sounds much better than being a pathetic wimp cuck to a skank whore. 20 years of being a cuck.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Yes, I also heard that there are idiots among female psychologists. But I find it amazing that you know one and write about it!

bioman57bioman57over 1 year ago

waste of time to read this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rubbish

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Good first effort. Welcome aboard. Do keep 'em coming

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

How did we get from harmlessly watching porn to her being a promiscuous slut. At no point was him watching or sharing his wife mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pathetic wimp/cuck story - try writing something original - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

always find it funny how a wife fucking 50 to 60 different men leads to a better marriage, but if a husband was to give too long of a hug or a coffee with another woman is grounds for divorce

This story basically is set to always remind him that he is at best a third wheel in the marriage.

LOL - What if she spent way too much money? He should travel the world in first-class luxury always with a beautiful companion, while she travels to Compton NJ or Gray IN sleeping under a bridge.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

A psychologist suborning mental illness. Sounds reasonable. There's a reason why "mental health professionals" have such high rates of... everything. 3/5.

pfeelthypfeelthyover 1 year ago

Interesting first story but a little dry. It would have made a good first chapter, but as is it's just not very erotic, it would be a lot better if you described some of the actual action. Thanks for sharing it, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always felt that women can pick up a man and get laid without a problem. But two a day for 15 days straight by just being at a remote place frequented by businessmen? Even if she is not fussy i find that hard to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that was a smart but very selfish an vile woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You might learn a little more about classical (and operant) conditioning before trying to fold it into a story.

To put it into a meme phrase "That's not how it works. That's not how any of it works."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too thin. Builds up just to say that was 20 years ago. Good start finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cucky Odiouser likes it so everyone knows it's nothing but cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's amazing how often the defense of such stories is "It's just a story" but in the story it's real, that if you read it you 100% want it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trash. I see cuck boy odiouser liked it, that was enough to make me skip it.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

I know it is your first story and everything, I wanted to write something profound about it, butt.......I just couldn't. He looks at porn and she declares a sexual awaking for herself.

I've cleared my schedule for three weeks starting next week. I only have 21 days to make this work and 2 of them will be spent traveling and I'll need rest time between play dates. If I do 2 encounters a day for 15 days that makes the 30 encounters need to make this work. I need the flexibility because I want multiple men in single encounters for some spit roast and air tight fun. or I may have scheduled 5 men for individual blowjob performances across an afternoon. I do have everything arranged and planned out. I even have a few extra men on stand- by just in case some of the others ghost on me or if I get an unexpected itch. We might even have some time left for you to see the sights other than me.

That was more than 20 years ago and the therapy treatment still works its' magic on me to this day. The reinforcement sessions help a lot too especially when she wraps her hand around my cock and regales me with her stories while she lovingly gives me a prolonged sensual hand job.

What you failed to mention was, is a hand job all that he gets anymore? Next time you plan to write something like this, I suggest you put it in Fetish, because that is all that this was.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Interesting premise

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My SIL is a psychologist, and she shares with her husband some of the passionate and kinky sex descriptions she hears about from her married patients. It's great pillow talk for her and her husband when they fuck. Being an ethical transgression is obvious, but it stays in their bedroom. Continue the story wit descriptions of your exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ummm the story indicates the brilliant psychologist wife set out to cure a problem. But I did not understand what she or the husband wanted. This belongs in Fetish but even more the author needs to complete the story. Briefly describing a horny husband that jerks to porn is not character development. An unrealistic plan for the wife to have sex with 30 or more men over 21 days is not a plot and it is not erotic. What did they do for the next 20 years? Seemed like he was conditioned to jerk off any time she put perfume on his lip. Not erotic.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh what a promise this was , there was I thinking this was just the start of a great series.

What a dreadful shame it all came to such a short end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She isn't a very bright psychologist if this is the only thing she could come up with to deal with her husband. I think she was kinkier than he was. After all she is a free and enlightened thinker whose intellectual powers of reasoning far exceed anything mere mortals can envision. She is not bound by the choking chains of morality, nor is she one to let emotional ties get in the way of hard logic.. She's a professional, cheating professional. -- 1☆

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Whorewife, voyeur husband, and ass kiss from Odiouser means this has to be a cuck story.

robinhodrobinhodover 1 year ago

As a failed writer, I like to encourage any new contributor.

This one NEEDS encouragement.

Lesson one: Lit readers like sexy stuff (obviously). Sexy means salacious detail. A bald statement, of an intention to fuck 30 men, is not at all sexy at all. It's just hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCK-AH-DOODLE-DOOOOOOO! Hey Lovey, if you're going to write a cuck story, please put it where it belongs in the fetish category!

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Something missing, says what she intends to do the it jumps after their back home. Bit of a rip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the intuitive application of psychological training of the mind referencing the "Pavlov's Dog" syndrome. As to the transitioning from "this is how it will be whether you like it or not" to "that's how it was"? As one reviewer commented (paraphrasing)..."We perverted deviants much prefer lots of detail when reading our fantasies, and this one left us without much".

Liked the idea, just give us more! Thanks for this and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like anything to do with cuckolding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous