Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Isa,” she said shyly in a heavy Dutch accent.

Isa had long blondish brown hair, a medium figure, a cute face with chiseled features, and luscious full lips.

“Okay, Isa. Let’s see what’s under those clothes,” Klaus insisted.

Isa looked like a deer in the headlights and clearly didn’t want to be on stage in the limelight. I wondered if she was talked into attending this event by someone. She hesitated for a few awkward moments and then took off her shoes. The crowd whistled and she froze.

“Do you need some help?” Klaus asked.

“No,” she said softly.

Then she removed her socks and unbuttoned her blouse timidly. She removed her blouse and was wearing a light green bra that looked washed out. I don’t think she had planned to be taking her clothes off in front of a crowd today or she might have had a more attractive bra. Then, she removed her jeans and had on dark blue panties that were too big for her body. Again, I don’t think she had planned to show these off. I could tell that she was very embarrassed.

“And the rest?” Klaus said with a smile.

She slowly undid her bra and it fell to the stage exposing her medium-sized natural breasts with small areola and flesh-colored nipples. There were more whistles and hollering from the crowd. Isa froze again and covered her breasts with her arms.

“It's okay,” Klaus said. “No need to feel ashamed. You have a very nice body that’s good to show off. Ignore the crowd”

Isa got up more nerve and began lowering her panties until they hit the stage. Her crotch was hairy but trimmed and she had an innie meaning that we could only see her outer pussy lips. I was wondering what she would look like completely shaved, but the hair was also nice. Also, if she knew she was showing her pussy off, would she shave or leave it this way. Or, maybe she wouldn’t have come to the event. The latter was more likely I guessed.

Isa clasped her hands around her breasts and pubic area as best she could to hide. I was wondering if she was going to loosen up or be super bashful as long as she was on stage. Although, I had to admit that her shyness was kind of a turn-on for me.

“Okay Isa, you saw the first scene, and now comes the time to re-enact it. Niels, would you please come up to the stage?” Klaus shouted out.

Isa had a frightened look on her face when saw that she realized that the guy with the enormous cock in the scene would soon attempt to be inside her. She looked visibly upset and nervous.

Niels came up on stage, took a bow, walked over to Isa, and gave her a big bear hug. He whispered something in her ear and she seemed to be more content. Niels had a very confident and influential way about him and was quickly able to put people at ease.

A table was brought out from the side of the stage that closely resembled the one in the brothel.

Klaus said to the audience, “Pretend you are passing by Niels and Isa in the window and imagine your reaction.”

Niels walked Isa over to the table and had her lay down on her back, spread her legs open. The movie screen lit up with a close-up of them. She tried to bring her legs back together, but Niels whispered something again and she parted her legs. Next, Niels opened her pussy lips and she put her hands down to stop him. He looked at her and mouthed something and she let him open her up. We couldn’t see her small inner lips and her clit was hiding. There was a small opening to the entrance of her vagina. We could see a perfect close-up on the movie screen as well as in person.

Niels planted his face between Isa’s legs and she began to moan with pleasure. I was glad that Isa was beginning to lose her inhibitions. Niels ate her out for a while and as though sensing we wanted to see more, helped Isa up and he removed his clothes and got on the table facing up. His enormous cock was dangling in the air. The crowd was catcalling, whistling, and shouting.

Isa looked at Niels cock and looked frightened again. Niels whispered again, coaxing her up on the table and kneeling over his cock. He seemed to be instructing her because he would say something to her and then she would obey with certain movements. She began lowering her vagina onto the very tip of his cock. Then, she would move up and down in little, fast movements. He said something to Klaus and he brought over some lube. Niels put some on his cock and had Isa try again. This time she got more of his head inside her. The closeups caught her tight vagina lips parting ever so slowly and stretching out to take in the full of his head. It was amazing how flexible vagina lips were. Although, at one point I thought Isa’s might split.

As she worked him into her little by little, part of his shaft began to enter. Little movements up and down continued driving him in deeper. You could see Niels continuously instructing Isa and giving her confidence that she could do it.

After several moments of working him in, he finally sunk in as deep as he could. Part of his shaft was still exposed. Then, she moved up and down slowly and then faster. They fucked for several moments and Niels said something o her and she stopped. She raised and he popped out of her. He aimed his cock at her ass and she lowered her butthole on it. The movie screen had another good close-up. Klaus brought over some more lube and Niels applied it. Then, she tried again. She could barely get his tip inside her tight ass. After several moments of trying and lots of wincing and pain. Niels gave up. The crowd booed. I couldn’t believe how blood-thirsty this audience was.

Isa said something to Niels, got some additional lube, and used it on her pussy and Niels’ cock. There was lube all over the table and dripping onto the stage. She lowered her ass on Niels one more time grunting and groaning. She let out a scream and Niels was inside! His cock finally got past her sphincter muscles and deep into her ass taking his complete shaft to his balls. Her ass was definitely much deeper than her vagina.

Isa moved up and down on his cock in sexual rhythm until a gush of cum came out of her vagina soaking Niels’ crotch and table. At the same time, Isa shuddered and twitched as she came hard letting out moan after loud moan. The crowd went wild with noise that was becoming a roar.

Isa continued fucking Niels harder and harder and came again with another gush, shuddering as she went into spasms.

We could see her asshole getting raw as Niels’ fullness invaded and stretched her beyond limits.

Soon after, Niels could no longer continue and began pumping her full of white semen that coated his shaft. Isa had an orgasm at the same time and they both made the sounds of sex together with Niels groaning and Isa loudly moaning. It was music to the ears.

There was thunderous applause from the crowd with more whistles and shouting. They loved this scene and so did I.

Isa lifted off of Niels and a huge glob of cum followed his hard, red, blood-filled cock. Isa got off the table followed by Niels. He whispered something to Isa and they both took a bow. Isa pranced off through the side of the stage not seeming to care about her nakedness anymore to the back of the stage followed by Niels. They had clearly been a hit with the crowd. I was wondering if Klaus was planning to add this scene to the series. It would definitely be a great addition.

They came back out in their clothes and Klaus said, “Let's give Isa and Niels another big round of applause!”

There was another roar of the crowd as Isa and Niels took their seats. Isa was making expressions like she couldn’t believe what she had just done and held her face in her hands as she sat down. The people around her patted her on the back and showed their appreciation. She had become an instant star.

Klaus went back on stage and said, “Are you ready for the next scene?”

The audience applauded, whistled, and made a large roar.

“I’ll take that as a yes!” Klaus yelled into the microphone. “Roll it!”

Everyone’s attention is on the big screen in front of them as the next two episodes are shown. In these episodes, Lars has a penis malfunction while attempting to deflower a girl named Lottie who is a virgin. Carl stepped up after Lars failed and took Lotti’s virginity. Then, Angel pegged Carl and Lottie swallowed his cum.

In the next scene, Lars is redeemed by fucking Angel in her ass and pussy and cumming inside her ass. Then, Carl takes Lotti’s anal virginity. Now Carl has taken both her vagina and ass virginity.

The crowd loves the scenes and applauded loudly.

Klaus got up on stage again and asks Lars to join him. Lars saunters up on stage and Klaus introduces him.

“Now, we have a special treat for you!” Klaus shouts out. We have a few virgins in the audience today and we’re going to have a drawing to determine who the lucky girl is to be deflowered!”

The crowd cheered.

I turned to Angel and said that this was going to be very interesting and wondered if this is going to work. Klaus was taking a big risk in front of everyone.

Klaus had a hat brought out by one of the staff and told Lars to draw out of the hat. Lars put his hand into the hat and drew a number.

“182!” Lars shouted out to the audience.

There was a ruckus in the crowd as the girl was identified. She didn’t want to go onto the stage and people around her were trying to encourage her. Lars noticed and started walking off the stage and up the aisle to the girl. When he got to her, he held out his hand for her to take. She reluctantly took his hand and stood. The crowd applauded. Then, she began walking down the aisle with Lars to the stage.

The girl was tall and slender with a nice figure and long brown hair. Her face was attractive with brown eyes and full lips.

They entered the stage and were greeted by Klaus.

“Thanks for being here,” Klaus said to the girl. “What’s your name?”

“Lise,” she said.

“Let’s give Lise a big applause!”

The crowd applauded and yelled out encouragements.

“Okay Lars, Lise is a virgin. You know what to do,” Klaus shouted out.

Then, Klaus left the stage and it was just Lars and Lise who were looking very sheepish and nervous.

Lars grabbed Lise's hand and said something to her that we couldn't hear. Lise hugged Lars. Then, Lars wrapped his arms around her and gave her a big bear hug. Then, he began to unbutton her blouse, pull it off and it fell to the stage.

Lars unzipped her pants and helped her off with her shoes, pulling down her pants and helping her take them off. She was wearing all white panties and a bra.

Lars unbuckled her bra to reveal nice full breasts for her slender size with large pink nipples and areola. Then, he pulled down her panties and they fell to the floor. Lise had short trimmed pubic hair.

Lars gave her another hug, then laid her down on the stage floor. He spread her legs and lips to see her hymen so that we did not doubt that she was a virgin. I was wondering if she was also an anal virgin. The crowd roared with approval.

Lars took his clothes off quickly and already there was a problem. He had developed stage fright once again. There were boos in the crowd.

Lise got on her knees and kissed Lars' penis. She said a few words that we couldn't hear and then licked the tip. We could see his penis hardening. She put the tip in her mouth and started sucking until he was a little bit harder. Then she put him all into her mouth and sucked some more.

The crowd began applauding and shouting, "Lars, Lars, Lars."

Lise was a confirmed virgin but obviously she had given a BJ in her past.

When Lars was completely hard, he laid on his back on the stage and had Lisa kneel on top of him with her ass facing the crowd. The cameras zoomed in and we had a detailed view.

Then Lise slowly lowered herself on Lars's cock. The tip went in and then she pulled up abruptly, wincing in pain. There was some blood on the tip of Lars' cock.

Lars said something to Lise that we couldn't hear. Then, Lise lowered herself again. This time, the tip went in followed by part of his shaft. His cock seemed to slide in easier. Probably because her hymen had broken.

Lise raised up and then down again taking in all of Lars’ cock. She raised and there was blood on his shaft. The camera caught a great close-up that we could see on the big screen. It was great detail of Lar’s cock partially covered in blood and Lise’s red, swollen pussy lips wrapping around him like a glove. We could also see the spikes of her tight little asshole. These were some of the most amazingly detailed videos I had ever seen.

Lise began bouncing up and down on Lars until she shuddered with intense orgasm and her whole pubic area erupted into a spasm. The crowd was very quiet as they watched intensely.

When Lise came down from her orgasm, she began bouncing up and down again. The camera caught Lise’s lovely breasts bouncing in rhythm.

Lars said something to Lise and she raised and stopped with Lars’ cock popping out of her. She grabbed his cock and began stuffing her ass with it. It went in slowly until he was in balls deep. Lars had probably taken her anal virginity as well. I would definitely like to talk to Lise and find out for sure.

Lise pounded up and down on Lars and then she switched him to her vagina. Once Lars was back inside her vagina, he couldn’t hold back any longer. His cock began to spasm and warm cum entered Lise coating his shaft as Lise continued fucking him.

After a few moments, Lise stopped moving with Lars fully inside her. The camera took a more amazing video of their genitals locked together with Lise’s lips gripping tightly around Lars. Then, she raised and a mixture of cum and blood flowed out of her vagina. What a great sight for all of us to see. The audience roared the moment that Lise raised off of Lars.

Lise stood up with Lars following. He was still rock hard. He gave Lise and hug and directed her to the side of the stage and then disappeared.

Chapter 27 - More Galore

Klaus came back on stage shouting with enthusiasm, “Was that enjoyable or what?”

The crowd began roaring with applause and shouting once again. When the noise calmed down, Klaus turned our attention to the next preview.

The large movie screen began showing the next preview. In this scene, Angel fucked Bjorn, Luca, and Lex on a stage in Vondelpark. There were big screens also positioned beside the stage. A crowd began to build as Angel started on a sex swing with Bjorn fucking her with cucumbers, bananas, and eggplants. Then, he fucked her upside down on a couch followed by Luca, then Lex. Next, Bjorn fucked Angel in the ass on a table. Then, the three of them fucked all three holes. Luca in her vagina, Bjorn in her ass, and Lex in her mouth. They all finally came and made a mess. At the end of the scene, they all took a bow in front of a large, sex-thirsty crowd who loved the show.

Just then, a sex swing dropped from the top of the stage.

Klaus walked up on stage again peering at the crowd shouting, “where is Angel? There she is! Will you come up on stage please?”

I looked at Angel and she looked back at me. She was nervous. But, I didn’t think she was surprised because of her appearance in the preview.

“Will you help me recover after this?” She said with a nervous laugh.

“Of course, Angel!” I said. “I’ll help nurse you back to health.”

Angel walked up on stage and shook hands with Klaus.

“Carl, will you please come up on stage?” Klaus shouted out.

I walked up on stage with Angel and Klaus. Then, one of the staff brought out a bucket full of vegetables.

“I think you know what to do with these, Carl!” Klaus said.

I helped remove Angel’s clothes until she was completely nude in front of the crowd. We had been naked in front of people for a long time and it got easier each time.

I always loved seeing Angel in the nude. In fact, I always just enjoyed Angel whether she was nude or not. She was just great to hang with. Regardless, she was very attractive with a cute smile and had such a nice body. Her medium-sized breasts stuck out and her succulent nipples were hard. I wasn’t sure if her nipples were poking out in excitement or because they were cold.

She was beginning to be hairy in her pubic area. I liked Angel’s pussy hairy or shaved. It didn’t matter to me. I did like that she would have it shaved once in a while so I got to see it in various states. It was always just a little bit different.

I decided to do this scene with my clothes on so that the audience would concentrate on Angel’s beauty.

I directed Angel over to the sex swing and had her sit down and place her feet into the foot holders. The middle of the swing was open for complete access to her pussy and ass. When she leaned back, we could see her whole pubic area. She was trimmed, but hairy around her pussy lips. The camera zoomed in for an amazing close-up as I spread her lips so that we could see Angel’s treasure inside that was ripe for plundering. Her clit was sticking out from under its hood and we could see the entrance of her vagina and pee hole. The crowd erupted in applause when I spread her pussy open.

I spread Angel’s ass and her asshole began to slightly gape. I wanted to be inside both holes and began to get hard.

In my excitement, I grabbed an extremely large cucumber and tried to cram it inside Angel’s vagina. She winced and I told her that I was sorry and Angel said that it was okay. She understood. I grabbed a slightly smaller cucumber and stuffed Angel’s vagina with it. The crowd roared. Then, I heard some shouts from the crowd telling me to try the large cucumber again.

“Should I try the large one again?” I asked Angel.

She nodded yes, so I tried it again, but went more slowly. Angel’s vagina loosened up and the huge cucumber began to enter until it hit her cervix. I started moving it in and out very slowly as the crowd was yelling to go faster. I was beginning to wonder if Klaus had deliberately packed the audience with some blood-thirsty people.

As Angel loosened further, I started moving it in faster and faster. She was getting extremely wet and her juices were coating the cucumber and dripping onto the floor.

“In her ass!” I heard a few in the crowd yell.

To give the crowd what they wanted, I took the cucumber out of her vagina and tried to slowly push it into her ass. Angel winced as I attempted to push it inside her body. Her ass was just too tight.

“Do it, do it, do it!” I heard the crowd say over and over again.

I moved the tip of the cucumber in and out with quick motions. Slowly, Angel’s ass loosened up so that I could get more inside her. As I pushed further, I was able to get the cucumber past her sphincter and then the rest slid in. I was able to get the full cucumber inside her as it went way up inside. The crowd roared with satisfaction. I was glad that I had appeased them.

“How does that feel, Angel,” I asked.

“I’ve never felt so full,” She replied. “I’ve never had an object that was so large inside of me.”

Just then, Klaus came back onto the stage with the ping pong machine.

He invited me off of the stage saying, “Thank you, Carl. That was amazing. Angel, we’re not done with you yet.” The crowd clapped and shouted. There were so many shouts at the same time that they blended.

Klaus spun the ping-pong ball machine until three balls came out.

“293, 112, and 99, please come up to the stage!”

Three guys walked down the aisles and onto the stage. The first guy to walk up on stage was tall and slender dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt. He had chiseled features with short brown cropped hair and slight sideburns. He had an Eastern European look.

The second guy had an average build and was dressed in jeans and a black polo shirt. He had sharp features and short brown hair but slightly longer than the first guy. He had dark-set eyes and a day's growth of facial hair.

1...2122232425...28