Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Can the crowd make some room please, for the strapping young man to make his way up front. Strip as you make your way here,” Gilda commanded.

The man looked young, in his early 20s. He had thick glasses and was a little lanky. He was blushing with all the attention he was getting, but slowly divested himself of his clothes as he made his way to the stage. He was naked when he joined Gilda on stage, and everyone was surprised that beneath the lanky exterior, he was packing a long and thick cock, even when it was still soft.

“I love what I see!” Gilda exclaimed, and the audience cheered loudly. “Tell us your name and why did you volunteer.”

“My name is Orm. I’ve always gone for vanilla sex. But when I’m alone, I discovered I get myself off quicker when I pinch my balls or squeeze them or my cock too tight. I love the feel of candle wax on my crotch and penis. I’d love to take it to the next level,” Orm explained and the audience applauded louder.

“Alright Orm, let’s get you good and ready!” Gilda announced as she lay Orm on his back on a padded table, with his legs up, spread, and held up by stirrups.

“My twin Wilma will join us and will keep Orm pleasured,” Gilda said as the crowd went wild.

Wilma entered the stage, looking like a spitting image of Gilda, except that her hair was short and her pussy has a small patch of hair right above her hood.

Wilma kissed Orm as Gilda prepared her needles, plucking Orm’s nipples as their tongues dueled. Gilda took out one of the chopsticks from her hair and warmed it up by rubbing it in her hands.

Wilma knelt in between Orm’s spread legs and sucked Orm’s cock, getting it nice and hard. Wilma’s mouth looked full of cock and she started to gag, even when there was a good inch left out. Wilma released Orm’s cock and started licking his balls with her tongue, making Orm lift his hips in pleasure.

Gilda held Orm’s erect cock still, and slowly pushed the tip of the chopstick in Orm’s cock slit. Orm hissed, surprised by the intrusion, but was quickly distracted by Wilma as she ran her tongue up and down his erect cock, as Gilda pushed the chopstick deeper until Orm’s cock took all of the chopstick save for a few inches.

“How does it feel Orm?” Gilda asked as she playfully nudged Orm’s cock which was standing up straight. His cock swung like a stiff pendulum from side to side as Gilda kept nudging it.

“It hurt a little at first, but now it kinda feels good. I feel full, and I feel a tingling sensation running up my cock,” Orm described.

“You’re getting so hard, and your balls are getting heavy!” Wilma gushed. Wilma gently massaged Orm’s balls, feeling their heaviness in her hands.

“Is everyone ready for the main event?” Gilda asked.

The crowd screamed yes, more out of curiosity than the thought of being punctured by a needle themselves.

Carl and I were standing near the stage and could see everything. “I hope she knows what she’s doing,” Carl said with an uncomfortable laugh.

“Me too. I have a gut feeling that this is a baaaaad idea, but I want to see how it will work out too,” I said to Carl.

Gilda took out one of her long, thin needles, and raised it for show. Then she slowly and gently pushed the needle near the base of Orm’s cock, right in between his balls. “This, ladies and gentlemen, will help Orm’s cock become larger and bigger for a few hours, making him last for hours!”

“Fuck that hurts!” Orm gritted his teeth as he screamed out. Some people got out of their seats and moved closer to the stage in excitement, the others tried to look away and cringed at the sight.

“I’ll make it better!” Wilma soothed. She went back to running her tongue up and down Orm’s erection, teasing Orm’s slit where the chopstick was sticking out.

Orm moaned as Wilma’s tongue traced around the area in his balls where the first needle went through. Eventually, the pain subsided, and the pleasure that he was feeling intensified.

Gilda took out two needles and punctured each ball directly into the center.

Orm gritted his teeth for a few seconds, then eventually relaxed after a minute of Wilma’s ministrations.

“Now the moment of truth. Let us check whether Orm’s cock feels invigorated!” Gilda announced.

Wilma stood up and slowly pulled the chopstick out. Orm’s cock remained standing straight, and it seemed to turn red and slightly thicker than ever. Orm moaned, apparently feeling hornier, his hard cock thrusting up and down in the air.

Gilda asked Wilma to squat on Orm’s head and feed him her pussy as Gilda prepared the last few needles. Wilma squatted over Orm’s head, facing the audience. She spread her pussy lips and the audience saw her tiny dripping hole, and her clit was thoroughly aroused from assisting in this act. The audience cheered and whistled.

She lowered her pussy and Orm latched onto her pussy lips, pushing his tongue inside her hole as he sucked on her lips and clit. Gilda placed her finest tiny acupuncture needles on Orm’s cockhead, and the rest of the length of his penis.

Orm gasped and screamed “It hurts! But I also want to cum! My cock and balls feel like it’s about to burst!”

Gilda smiled. “Our acupuncture therapy is done! To test out whether my needles were effective, Wilma will give Orm’s cock a test drive!”

The audience hooted and went wild. Gilda gently removed the needles along the length of Orm’s penis and Wilma promptly but slowly sank herself on it. Despite Wilma’s dripping pussy, Orm’s cock head entered her hole with an audible pop.

“Oh my God! His cock now feels more thick and hard and long! That cock head could barely fit my hole!” Wilma exclaimed.

She sank herself halfway down Orm’s cock, as Gilda removed the needle at the base of Orm’s penis. Orm felt his penis thicken inside Wilma’s pussy, heating up as he could feel more friction.

Gilda removed the last remaining needles, and Wilma sat on him balls deep. Gilda gently cupped and massaged Orm’s balls, as Wilma gasped when Orm’s cock hit her cervix.

Without the needles, Orm couldn’t help but fuck upward into Wilma as she bore down on him, Wilma’s pussy feeling tighter every time he pushed, as Orm’s cock kept getting thicker.

Wilma asked if they could swap positions and do doggy so that she’d feel more comfortable. Orm tried to leave Wilma’s pussy, but both Orm and Wilma froze. Orm moved again, trying to pull out of Wilma. Wilma cried out in pain, as Orm’s cockhead was stuck inside Wilma’s hole.

“We have a problem, everyone. Orm has grown so big during his therapy, that his cockhead is stuck inside my sister’s pussy!” Gilda announced proudly.

The audience cheered! After a few minutes, Wilma joked to Orm,” now we’re really stuck together!”

Both were getting tired of trying to hold the same sexual position, but still, Orm’s hardness showed no signs of weakening. Gilda called for emergency services to take the couple to the hospital.

Wilma sat on Orm’s lap as they were carried out, and the audience teased and cheered!

Klaus asked me how we’re going to explain to the hospital what happened, and I answered that it’s hard to get away with something so bizarre.

Klaus closed out the show saying, “That’s it for today folks! Was that fun or what? Stay tuned because we plan to have more thrillers for you in the near future!”

The audience stood up in a standing ovation roared with applause, catcalls and whistles, and shouts. There was no doubt that this had been a terrific show and one of the best we had ever seen. There was no way that it couldn't be a hit when the show hit the internet.

Soon, the crowd dispersed and Klaus, Carl, and I were the only ones left.

Just then, Finn entered the theater with excitement saying that he had been in the ER room with Orm and Wilma. He said that the nurses in the ER giggled as Wilma and Orm came clean about what they were doing.

He continued that the nurses watched intently as Orm continued towards his climax in the ER, in the hopes that cumming would reduce the size of his erection. Orm came but still remained hard.

Eventually, the doctor had to inject a muscle relaxant into him and waited until his cock has shrunk enough to pop out of Wilma’s pussy.

The doctor gave them a stern warning not to insert anything anywhere, even if it turns them on because not only can this happen, but Orm could lose his testicles as well.

We all laughed at Finn’s explanation of the ER experience until we had tears. It wasn’t just what he said but how she delivered it with his antics and heavy Dutch accent.

Then, Klaus turned to Carl and I and asked if we were ready for the next scene.

“What did you have in mind,” I asked.

“It's all been arranged and all you need to do in this one is participate,” Klaus replied.

“Can you throw us a bone, Klaus?” Carl said with a laugh.

“Well, I want both of you to participate in a scene that I would like to call, rape island. All of your fellow cast members are going to be flown to a remote, uninhabited island where we’ve shot adult scenes before. You’re going to rape each other to the last person who becomes the winner. There are booby traps and riggings to make your own traps if desired. You can team up with others to hunt down your prey. But, in the end, you will need to rape your team members if you want to win, so your comradery is only temporary. We leave tomorrow for a chartered flight to the island. Any questions?” Klaus asked.

“When did you plan this all out, Klaus? How could you keep it secret from us?” I asked.

“I just enjoy working with you two and we have a great deal. Sometimes, I like to be involved with my fantasies, like to see them played out and this series that we’re doing together allows me to do just that! Sorry for the secrecy, but sometimes I feel like it's more exciting this way, don’t you think?” Klaus asked with excitement in his voice.

“I agree!” Carl said.

“Me too!” I seconded. “I love planning scenes with Carl, but sometimes I like it when we don’t have to plan the whole thing. I also love the idea of participating!”

“Exactly, Angel!” Carl exclaimed. “What will the prize be for the winner?”

“Glad you asked, Carl,” Klaus answered. “The grand prize is to spend ten days on the other side of the island in luxury with a significant other, and courtesy of our fully attentive staff. Plus twenty-five thousand dollars in tax-free cash.”

“Wow!” I said. “Everyone is going to want to win!”

“Exactly!” Klaus countered. “I’m sorry that you and Carl won’t be able to win the prize. It’s too much of a conflict of interest. But, I thought you would want to participate anyway. If you come close to winning, we can find a way for your departure,” Klaus said with amusement. “I know you’re both competitive, so we could always give it to second place as well.”

“Sweet!” Carl said. “And I’m all for participating and love the competition. I would prefer to take it to the end and try to win. What about you, Angel?”

“Are you kidding me?” I asked rhetorically. No phony disqualification for me!”

We all laughed. This was going to be another great adventure.

We exchanged more conversations about tomorrow’s details including that there would be medical staff on hand in case anyone was injured.

Soon, we were off to our flat where we both collapsed with exhaustion. Carl and I crashed onto the bed, spooned, and talked in the darkness until we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Chapter 28 - Rape Island

When I woke up the next morning, Angel is already out of bed and in the bathroom. As usual, she left the door open in case I wanted to come in. I had to go pee badly and had a morning hard-on.

Before heading to the bathroom, I had to get the coffee brewing. Coffee always had the priority in the morning. Quickly getting the coffee on, I hurried to the bathroom.

“Good morning sunshine,” Angel said in a quiet morning voice. She looks down at my hardness and continues with a smirk, “I see you’re ready for me.”

“Yes, as you can see, I am,” I replied. “But first, I need to do something else before I burst!”

Angel laughed as I headed to the toilet and a heavy stream poured out. I hated peeing with a hard-on because I had to aim my penis down to the toilet and it would cut off part of the stream and prolong the process. Angel didn’t seem to care. In fact, she watched intently.

When I was done, she put me into her mouth and sucked out the last couple of drops saying “hmmmmmmm.”

My penis loved Angel’s mouth. She had a way of sucking on me that made me even harder than I normally was. The head of my penis would be fully engorged by her sucking motions.

I was so horny this morning that I led her over to the bedroom and onto a table. I lowered her back, spread her legs revealing her already dripping pussy, and thrust myself into her vagina. I pumped her over and over as hard and fast as I could. Angel was moaning loudly and I was sure the neighbors could hear but neither of us cared. It was music to the ears.

I switched to Angel’s ass that was sticking up and as ready to be entered as her vagina. I thrust my cock deep inside Angel’s ass and she let out a loud groan. I fucked her ass like it never before and after a while, switched to her pussy. I switched back and forth, back and forth. I knew that she loved switching.

Angel’s chest began to heave in orgasmic pleasure and I could feel her ass convulse around my cock. She was having an intense orgasm. I never paused thrusting in and out of her pussy and ass during her climax and shortly afterward, she had another one. This time her vagina convulsed in pleasure and her wetness began dripping onto the floor.

I could feel warmth between my legs and knew that soon I would be exploding my cum inside her. I felt extra horny and naughty this morning and decided to stay in her ass for my final act. Suddenly, I let out a groan and burst inside her ass. Shots of warm cum filled her hole as I came over and over again. My thrusting slowed and then paused as my cock stayed inside her all the way to my balls. I stood there and just took everything in for a few moments. I looked at Angel and she was still panting heavily as was I.

“Wow!” I finally said.

That’s about all I could say as my head was spinning.

“That was beyond words,” Angel said.

Clearly, we were both struggling with words.

I finally pulled out after a few moments and had come down from my magnificent high. A glob of cum followed me out and hit the floor. I helped Angel up off of the table and cum ran down her thighs.

“That was amazing!” Angel exclaimed.

“Not to mention how fun it was!” I countered back.

I led Angel back to bed and we cuddled as we talked about what was in store for us today and how great yesterday was. In fact, every day had been great. There wasn’t one day that I hadn’t looked forward to with Angel.

“We don’t have much longer together because we need to leave and go back to our separate homes,” Angel said with tears forming in her eyes.

“I know,” I said. “We haven’t started making enough money on our series yet. I hope we get lots of views so we can get paid with those transaction payments.”

Angel and I had made some money from Klaus when we signed up to create a series. But, the real money wouldn’t be paid until our series was available on the internet. We were contracted to receive a cut of each viewer. If the series became popular, we could receive a windfall, and then we could quit our jobs and either stay in the adult video business working with Klaus or do something else. At any rate, we would definitely see each other again in a few months.

“Well, let's not think about going home yet. We still have to get past the next scene. To be honest, I’m a little worried about this next one. I hope we don’t end up getting hurt. I’m not sure what Klaus has up his sleeve, but rape island doesn’t sound like a stroll in the park,” Angel said with reservations.

“I know. I’m a little worried as well. I’m not so worried about me, but I’m more concerned about you. Guess it's my protection gene,” I replied with a concerned look.

“Don’t worry about me, Carl. You know I’m a big girl and can handle myself,” Angel countered.

“I know, I know. Well, we’ll just have to see what happens and take it a step at a time. That’s all we can do,” I said as I tried to console both of us.

“I hate to be the one to break the news, but we better start getting ready, our flight is leaving sooner than we think!” Angel said with excitement.

We both rolled out of bed and headed to the shower. We lathered each other up and cleaned all the usual places. I loved running my hands all over Angel’s body. She was so soft and squishy in all of the right places.

We washed up and I handed Angel a towel. We dried each other off and began to get ready. Klaus had been texting me and providing some details about this morning. We would be taking a chartered jet from Amsterdam to a remote island in the Mediterranean sea about three hours away. The flight would be leaving in a couple of hours.

Soon, we were ready and our driver took us to the small private airport. Klaus and Finn met us when we got there and offered some breakfast. There was a table laid out with assortments of meats, cheeses, and special bread. A few were already there and we grabbed some food and began to mingle.

Others began to show up and soon everyone was present. Klaus told us all to gather around and then he took roll call. He marked off Angel, Aleta, Anika, Eva, Famke, Gilda, Ingrid, Kate, Lottie, Sigrid, Tess, Wilma, me, Bram, Daan, Lars, Max, Niels, Orm, Seve and Sven as he called their names and they answered as present.

Then, Klaus gave us all of the details. We were going to be taken by charter jet to Rome about two and a half hours away and then loaded into two helicopters for a forty-minute ride to a private island in the Mediterranean called Palmarola Island. He further stated that he had renamed the island ‘Rape Island’ for the series because of the scene we would be doing there. We all knew the basic concept of ‘Rape Island’ but didn’t have many details.

Klaus continued that once we are on the island, we will be playing a game. To play the game, there will be five or six teams that will be self-selected. We will have a happy hour waiting for you upon your arrival and this is where you will select your teammates. So, think over who you want on your team carefully on today’s journey. Oh… I almost forgot. The teams should have four players and it's preferred but not mandatory that there are two boys and two girls on each team. There will also be a camera crew assigned to each team who will not only film your scenes but also be the officials enforcing the rules.

Before we get to the rules, let me tell you how this game works. First of all, there will be five or six teams and as previously mentioned, these teams will be selected by you. Your team will be flown to various places on the island. You will each be naked except for a fanny pack that holds a few supplies including a first aid kit. The ladies will also have a strap-on dildo that is strapped in place by Velcro so that it doesn’t flop around.

“Guys, you know what I’m saying,” Klaus said with a laugh.

The guys laughed knowing exactly what Klaus meant. The ladies can pick the size dildo they want ahead of time.

Klaus proceeded. The object of the game is to bring down or over-power your opponent and rape them. Once your opponent is raped, they are marked with an X on their chest and a button is pressed on a fanny pack that notifies us to pick up the losing player.

It's all about bringing down your opponent and raping them before they rape you. You probably don’t want to rape your teammates because the rest of your team could turn on you. They will be expecting a certain amount of loyalty. Be careful who you select as teammates because eventually your team members will become your opponents and you must rape them to win. So, try to be selective in the beginning and pick loyal partners.