Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third guy was the better looking of the three with attractive features, medium-length brown-styled hair, and short facial hair. He was dressed in jeans and a black short-sleeved shirt.
They walked up to Klaus and he asked their names. The first guy answered Lex, the second was Raf and the third was Roan.

“Okay, guys. Are you ready to ravage Angel?” Klaus shouted out.

The crowd let out a roar. You could see the hunger in their eyes.

I looked at Angel who was still sitting in the swing and she had a hungry look in her eyes as well. I could tell that she was really looking forward to this.

“Okay guys, what are you waiting for?” Klaus shouted. “Let the ravaging begin!”

The three guys walked over to Angel in the swing and rubbed their hands all over her body. Angel’s face turned blissful as they moved their hands all around. Over her breasts, stomach, and legs. Slowly moving their hands toward her inner thighs.

Lex removed his clothes revealing a huge penis. Angel’s eyes got big at his sight. His size wasn’t much different than Niels. He plugged Angel’s mouth with it and she started gagging. He pulled out to let her take a breath and pushed it back inside her mouth and she gagged again. When he came back out, Angel’s saliva was coating Lex’s penis. There were strings of saliva between Angel’s mouth and Lex.

Raf and Roan took their clothes off and immediately Roan stuck his hardness into Angel’s vagina. Angel’s legs were spread completely open in the swing giving Roan a perfect angle to her vagina. Raj was the odd man out at this point and massaged Angel’s pussy while Roan pounded her.

Klaus walked over to the foursome and said something to the three of them. Then, a table with stirrups was rolled out onto the stage and Raf laid on his back underneath the swing and placed his feet into the stirrups.

Klaus had thought of everything. A guy could lay on the table at just the right height so that the other two guys could stand and have access to Angel’s mouth and pussy. The stirrups allowed unobstructed access to her pussy. Perfect!

Raf asked Roan to spread Angel’s ass. Then, raised so that his cock entered Angel’s ass. In turn, Roan stuffed his cock into Angel’s vagina. He started pumping her vagina in and out so that Raf didn’t need to do much. The camera caught close-ups of both holes being ravaged.

Angel began to moan loudly and they became muffled as Lex stuffed her mouth again with his giant cock. Then, Angel’s body went into spasms with her first orgasm as Raf and Roan continued to pound her.

What I wanted to see was Lex inside her ass at this point. I was wondering if my wish would come true.

It wasn’t much longer until Raf let go and his cock went into uncontrolled spasms. The thought of cum squirting into Angel’s ass was such a turn-on. Raf pulled out and a glob of cum flowed out. Shortly afterward, Roan groaned loudly as he hurled cum inside Angel’s pussy. He backed away and cum followed his cock and ran down her ass.

I could see in his eyes that Lex wanted some pussy. He moved around the swing and looked at Angel and she looked back. She said something to him that we couldn’t hear. Because I knew Angel so well, I knew that Angel wanted Lex inside her ass. Sure enough, Lex started to push his enormity into her ass a little at a time until he was deep inside her to his balls.

He began to pump her and pump her until she had a second orgasm and her body began to shake.

Lex switched from Angel’s ass to her vagina and continued fucking her hard. Then, switched back to her ass. I was wondering if he was going to cum inside her ass or vagina.

Shortly, I heard a loud groan and Lex filled Angel’s ass a second time with a huge load. Lex pulled out slightly as he was cumming so that the camera could see his cock spasm with each load of cum.

When he pulled out, a blob of cum hit the stage floor. The crowd was in an uproar. The noise went on for a long time and it sometimes felt like the ceiling would fall in. Our scene had been a huge hit. I knew that if this audience loved it so much that we would have a huge viewing public once it was launched as a series on the internet.

Angel was helped out of the swing by Lex and they both took a bow. Cum was running down Angel’s legs and one of the staff handed her a towel. They both exited the stage through the side and disappeared from view.

“Do you want to see more?” Klaus shouted.

The crowd roared again.

“Okay, it just keeps getting better and better! You’re going to love this next scene! Roll it!” Klaus shouted out with enthusiasm.

Klaus certainly had charisma and a way of getting the crowd engaged.

The next scene appeared on the giant screen with Angel and I being driven to a huge mansion that was built with a Roman architectural influence. It had multiple large pillars lining the façade and huge columns at the entrance. The grounds were beautifully landscaped.

I had forgotten that there was a camera person along for the ride and another at the mansion. We were so used to the cameras that sometimes we didn’t realize that they were there.

We were provided with a master suite to spend the night. We met a couple, Daan and his wife Aleta while we were there. Daan told us that he wanted his wife to do a gangbang. She was apprehensive at first but decided to do it for Daan’s birthday.

Aleta ended up thoroughly enjoying twelve guys who fuck all of her holes. Even Niels gets into the action and was the last one to fuck her.

Daan couldn’t handle his wife’s gangbang even though it was his idea, storming off mad and jealous. Later Angel and I set up a get-together and Daan and Aleta reconciled.

The crowd applauded when the scene was finished and Klaus came back on stage.

“Aleta, please come up to the stage!” Klaus shouted out to the crowd.

Angel and I looked at each other in amazement. Was Klaus actually going to bring a bunch of guys up on stage to gangbang Aleta?

Aleta looked around and then got up and walked up to the stage where Klaus greeted her.

“Isn’t she fine?” Klaus said to the crowd.

There were whistles and shouts from the crowd.

I looked over at Daan to see how he was reacting. I wondered if he was going to be able to handle whatever Klaus had in mind. Whatever it was, Aleta was going to get fucked and the only question was how many guys and how messy it would be.

The ping pong machine was brought out on stage on queue. Obviously, Klaus had this all planned out.

Klaus drew twelve numbers from the machine and called them out and Aleta covered her mouth. Klause invited them to the stage. She seemed overwhelmed. At least that solved part of the mystery about the number of guys who would fuck her.

The guys came down the aisles and up to the stage to meet Klaus and Aleta. Each one of them shook Aleta’s hand and hugged her. This seemed to take the edge off and Aleta looked more comfortable.

A table was brought out on stage that was padded and had a pillow. It was the perfect gangbang table.

“Daan, would you please come up on stage?” Klaus shouted out.

I looked over at Daan and saw him look around with a panicked look on his face that suddenly changed into a game face. It was almost like I was reading his mind. I could tell that he was trying to shake off his first experience where he stormed off mad and this time had a new attitude. He wanted to prove himself. He caught me looking at him and gave me a quick reassuring nod. Then, he walked up on stage.

“Please give Daan a round of applause. It takes a big man to watch his wife being fucked by a bunch of guys in front of a crowd! The crowd whistled and applauded as Daan took a bow.

“Okay guys, you know what to do! Let’s see your talents shine. You can start at any time!” Klaus shouted out.

One of the guys walked over to Aleta, took her hand, walked her over to the table, and helped her onto her back. Daan walked over and said something to the guy. I wasn’t sure if it was good or some street smack. Then, Daan helped Aleta spread her legs so we could see her luscious pussy that was also showing in detail on the big screen behind them. She looked moist and her clit was enlarged. She was definitely aroused and ready for cock.

Daan spread Aleta’s pussy open and we could see a slight gape at the entrance of her vagina, her pee hole, and enlarged clit that was sticking out like a small penis. The crowd erupted in thunderous applause and whistles.

Daan nodded to the guy and he jammed his cock into Aleta’s vagina and she winced. The cameras did a split image so that we could see him enter her and also Aleta’s face at her first penetration on the big screen. I wasn’t sure if it was the shock of his penis being suddenly thrust inside her body to its full length or from the surprise.

The other guys gathered around on both sides and one guy made sure a pillow was securing her head comfortably. Then, one of the guys stuck his cock inside Aleta’s mouth. One guy was pounding her pussy and the other her mouth. She was gagging and sucking at different intervals.

The guy in her mouth started to cum and Aleta opened her mouth like it was a basketball hoop and he was shooting the ball. A load of cum shot into her mouth but he wasn’t a good shot because a lot of it landed to the side of her mouth and the other around her nose and left eye. This made her make-up smudge around her eye.

The crowd loved it and gave out loud applause.

Aleta turned her head and another guy jammed his cock inside her mouth and she gagged again. I was glad that she wasn’t doing more than gagging that might ruin the scene.

The guy fucking her pussy was ready to cum and shot his load on Aleta’s belly. I guessed that he shot it there so that the next guy wouldn’t have sloppy seconds. Another guy stepped up in his place, nodded, and pointed his head downward toward Aleta’s ass. Daan caught the meaning and spread Aleta’s ass cheeks exposing her barely visible, small ass hole. We could see the fine spokes of her hole in detail.

I always thought ladies ass holes were interesting. They ranged from extremely small slits, almost like ladies pee holes, to large and puffy and everything in between. The amount and depth of their spokes were also very distinct and interesting. They always said that no two assholes were alike and I believe that to be true. They could probably replace fingerprints with ass recognition and get the perpetrator of a crime with extreme accuracy. There are also expressions for a particular jerk being a perfect ass hole. I wonder what they meant by a perfect ass hole? For me, I never complained about any lady's ass hole and find them all unique and special. They’re fun to play with and have extra naughty and dirty components that add to the excitement. Having said that, for me, pussies are still exponentially superior to assholes. Lips, clit, pee hole, and vagina are the very complex treasures that in my opinion, far exceed ass holes.

I was distracted in my thoughts and almost missed the guy jamming his cock into Aleta’s ass. Ouch! I thought. Aleta winced in pain and the crowd loved the animalistic behavior letting out a roar.

Once the guy was deep inside her ass, he started thrusting over and over. Aleta had a pained expression on her face as she continued sucking the other guy's cock to the point of cumming all over her face and messing up her makeup for her other eye. Cum and dark streaks ran down her face. Aleta turned her head and another cock immediately found her mouth.

I looked at Daan and could tell that he was enjoying the show. He wouldn’t be storming off mad this time. Daan wasn’t only not leaving, he was actively participating and helping the guys with unfettered access to his wife’s pussy and ass.

Soon, the other guy pumped a large load inside Aleta’s ass. When he pulled out, a glob fell on the end of the table and onto the floor. Daan opened his wife’s ass cheeks to reveal a mess all around her ass hole with a small river of cum still dripping out. Just then, the other guy came into Aleta’s mouth.

With both holes vacant for the moment, a guy walked over, grabbed Aleta’s hand, and helped her off of the table. She had a pained look on her face. I think her ass could use a few moments of rest. As if to read my mind, the guy laid on the table on his back and had Aleta join him in a straddling position facing the crowd. Daan spread her pussy lips as she lowered her vagina on his cock. He put her in control which was a good idea at this point so that she could decide how much to take.

At that point, I wished that I could have had Daan’s job. Being able to touch and feel Aleta and spread her out for easy access just before she was penetrated put chills down my spine.

Aleta bent back slightly so that we could see his cock enter her pussy with her lips wrapped around him like a glove. She raised up and down in rhythmic motions until he came. Now, Aleta had cum in her pussy, ass, and remnants in her mouth. And, her face and hair were a complete cum disaster.

Aleta and the guy got off of the table and another guy laid on his back ready for Aleta to get on top of him. This time, Aleta was coaxed by Daan to get on top of the guy with her ass facing the crowd. She did so and again Daan spread her open and she lowered herself slowly onto his cock. Then, Daan had another guy get up on the table in a kneeling position and stick it in her ass. This time, it was done slowly.

I knew that Aleta was a fan of DP’s, so hopefully, she would enjoy this one. I was also thinking that if this guy would have crammed it in like the other guy, this might finish her off, stop the show and ruin his chances. By his actions, I thought he was thinking something similar.

After Aleta seemed comfortable, the guy in her ass started thrusting harder and faster. Finally, I saw Aleta shudder and convulse. It looked like she was having her first orgasm and I was happy for her. She deserved to get enjoyment out of this scene.

Not long afterward, both guys came almost in unison. As the guy in her ass removed his cock and Aleta raised off of the other guy and got off of the table, cum streamed down her legs and dripped to the floor.

Daan led her back to the table and had her lay down on her back with her legs spread. Then, he had the remainder of the guy’s line up. One by one, they picked one of Aleta’s holes and fucked her. A couple of the guys switched back and forth between holes. There was so much cum inside and all around both of her holes that it was mesmerizing.

When all of the guys were done, Daan helped Aleta off of the table and there was a loud roar of applause, whistles, and shouting.

This had been an unbelievable scene and Daan had done a great job as the ringmaster. He never had an upset or mad expression on his face and seemed to fully enjoy his wife being gangbang fucked immensely.

They took a bow and Daan helped her off to the side of the stage and the room behind the big screen. As they were leaving, Aleta gave Daan a piercing stare with hatred in her eyes.

Angel turned toward me and said, “did you see that!?”

“How could I miss it!” I responded. “If we could just keep emotion out of sex and have fun, we would all live better, less stressful lives! What should we do about it?”

“Let’s go backstage and see what’s wrong this time!” Angel said.

We both headed up the aisle to the entrance as Klaus ran back up on stage applauding and shouted, “Well, how did you like that? Wasn’t that one of the most spectacular scenes you’ve ever seen?”

The crowd clapped and whistled as they made as much noise as they could and gave a standing ovation of approval.

We had to leave through the back entrance since we didn’t want to make a scene at the stage. Once we got to the entrance, we doubled back through a corridor that took us backstage. When we got there, Daan and Aleta were having a verbal fight.

“What are you two talking about?” Angel asked.

I was glad that she started the conversation because I didn’t know what to say. I wasn’t great at resolving other people’s relationship issues but Angel was.

“Daan was enjoying this way too much and was even helping everyone fuck me. What kind of husband is that!?” Aleta said with tears and streaks running down her cum drenched face.

“But, I thought that’s what you wanted, Aleta! You didn’t like me storming off last time and this time, I did the opposite. A guy can’t seem to win here!” Daan said with a dejected tone. “Did you at least enjoy me being there by your side?

“Yes, I did,“ Aleta replied. “Of course, I was happy you were there. But you didn’t have to be so helpful. It was like you were siding with the guys over me and I wasn’t sure if you would protect me or not!”

“Of course, I was there to protect you. I would have stopped them immediately if you wanted to stop. I was there not only to protect you but to make it easier on you when you were fucked. How would I know that some of them would take advantage and thrust themselves into you?” Daan said as he tried to justify his behavior.

“You were also there to give them a show, Daan,” Aleta said accusingly. “You spread me open like I was a can of tuna fish!”

“Yes, I was also putting on a show, Aleta. That’s undeniable and what we’re here for,“ Daan replied. “But, so were you. You have such a gorgeous pussy and ass, I wanted to show to the world and I know that you like to show yourself off too. What’s wrong with what I did?”

“Nothing!” Aleta said. “I’m just emotional. How would you feel being savagely banged by twelve women? Never mind, don’t answer that!”

We all laughed so hard that tears were streaming down our faces ruining Aleta’s face even further.

“I need a shower, STAT!” Aleta exclaimed.

“Ok, I’ll help you, Aleta,” Daan offered.

“That’s the kind of help I definitely need. Don’t even think about filling one of my holes though or you’ll encounter a soap bar up your ass, Daan,” Aleta threatened.

We all laughed again and parted ways.

Carl and I returned to the hall where the preview was going on. On the screen, the scene where the man is having his balls needled flashed.

Just then, we heard Klaus clearing his throat to get everyone’s attention. Angel and I hurried back to our seats in the Theater.

“Ladies and gentlemen, may I present our very sexy nursing assistant for tonight, Gilda!” Klaus announced.

We arrived just in time to hear sexy music starting to play, and a tall, voluptuous woman in a skimpy nurse’s uniform pranced on stage. She had white stockings and garters on, and her uniform skirt barely covered her bare buttocks and bald pussy. Her nurse’s blouse was stretched tight around her chest, and the thin material highlighted her dusky perky nipples underneath.

She playfully walked around, displaying very thin flexible needles of varying lengths in her hands. A pair of stainless chopsticks held her hair in a tight bun. The audience whistled and catcalled, obviously liking what they see.

“Gilda is a nurse in real life and has a very peculiar taste in men. She is a certified Acupuncturist and has mastered the art of ball needling.” Klaus announced, and the murmurs from the crowd became louder.

“By pricking your balls with my needles, I will hit nerve endings that will bring you intense pain, but followed by the most intense pleasure. This treatment I have for you improves fucking stamina, makes you produce copious amounts of cum, improves blood circulation in your cock, and allows your cock to grow thicker and larger than it’s ever been!” Gilda gushed. “Now, I want a willing volunteer!”

The crowd fell quiet, avoiding Gilda’s eyes. Nobody volunteered. “Nobody?” Gilda asked with a playful pout.

From the back of the room, a single hand was raised, and Gilda beamed into a big smile.

1...2223242526...28