Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Not so great in the rear department,” I said. “I’m getting Lottie for this!”

We both laughed as I finished up and took a quick shower followed by Angel.

Lottie had been texting us to see when she should come over. I was ready for her.

Soon, Lottie came into our bungalow completely naked. She had a great body.

“I can see that you’re ready for me, Carl,” Lottie said as she eyed my penis.

“He’s been a traitor all morning,” I said with a laugh.

Lottie gave a confused expression.

“Don’t worry about that, I have more important thoughts,” I replied. “Come over here and bend over the bed. Angel, can you spread her ass?”

Lottie bent over the bed, giving her ass to me. Angel spread her cheeks, wet her fingers, and entered her ass with one, then two fingers to get it ready for me. She looked at me and gave me a nod. Lottie was ready for my hard cock and I couldn’t wait to take the plunge.

No experience in the world was better than plunging into a lady's ass or vagina. It was the high bar for everything else.

First, my cock head entered, followed by my shaft. Before I knew it, I was all the way in. Wow, she felt so good and tight inside. It was beyond words.

I began to thrust in and out, in and out, harder and harder. Lottie started moaning and then groaning as I pushed in and out as hard as I could. Her groans turned into screams as I fucked her as hard as I could. I was thinking to myself that I was going to give her payback for what she had done to me. However, the harder I went, the more she seemed to enjoy it. This stoked me even more and gave me the incentive to thrust harder than ever before.

Angel seemed to enjoy our action and every once in a while she would touch and squeeze my cock as it entered and exited Lottie which felt extra good.

Lottie’s chest began to heave and she stopped breathing for a moment as she shuddered in with orgasmic contractions. I kept up the thrusts without missing a beat and soon she had a second orgasm followed by a third. I was fucking her brains out.

I could hold back no longer and let out a loud groan with a burst of cum inside Lottie’s ass. I came multiple times as I groaned with each additional pump of cum. We both stayed motionless for a moment with my cock deep in Lottie’s ass. I cherished this moment before pulling out. A blob followed me out and Angel tried to put it back in Lottie’s ass with her fingers. I was in paradise.

I turned to Angel and gave her a deep kiss and thanked her for letting me fuck Lottie. She said of course and that she loved watching me do it.

We all decided to get dressed and walk to the main building for some breakfast. I was already hungry and sex even made me more so.

When we entered, many of the cast and crew were already eating breakfast. We walked over to a table that had a wide variety of meats, cheeses, cold and hot cereal, bread, and pastries. We each grabbed a plate and sat down and chatted with the others. There was a lot of apologizing going on. The cast was feeling guilty about what they had done even though it was part of the game.

At about the time that we were finished our breakfast, Klaus came up to the front and said a few words. He congratulated Lottie once more for her win. Then, he put her on the spot and asked who she wanted as her partner for the tropical experience on the other side of the island and she said without hesitation that she wanted Niels. Everyone looked at Niels to see if he would accept. He stood up, walked over to Lottie, and gave her a deep kiss.

Angel turned to me saying, “I guess that’s his answer!”

Niels wasn’t big on words and his actions usually said it all. And obviously, Lottie was big on ‘Big!’ As we all knew, Niels had some of the largest equipment known to mankind.

Klaus thanked us all for being part of this experience and told us to forget about the guilt. We had all signed up for this game knowing with eyes wide open what the outcomes could be. It was only a game.

He mentioned that he had seen some of the raw footage of the game and thought it would be a very popular episode with our viewers. He also let us know that our flight back to Amsterdam had arrived and wanted everyone to start getting ready. We would be on the plane in an hour.

Everyone stood up and applauded as Klaus went back to his seat. Soon, Angel and I walked back to our bungalow, grabbed a few things, and walked to the airplane. The others were beginning to gather and we were loaded onto the plane.

Since everyone was on the plane early, we departed. I dozed off as soon as we reached altitude and the next thing I knew, we were landing in Amsterdam. After we disembarked, Angel and I said our goodbyes and our driver drove us back to our flat.

When we got to our place, we were hungry and decided to get some Chinese food delivered. Soon, the little boxes of food arrived and we ate directly out of them as we reminisced about our experiences.

“Even though this trip is coming to an end, we have a lot of things to look forward to,” I said in a consoling tone. “Remember when I told you about the ties I have with Elon Musk?”

“Yes, what about it?” Angel asked with curiosity.

“Well, I found out that they are looking for a couple to have sex in space. There are reports that some of the NASA astronauts have had sex in space before but they are pretty hush, hush,” I replied.

“What’s that have to do with us though, Carl?” Angel inquired as she beamed at me with her big brown eyes.

“Well, I threw our names into the hat!” I blurted out.

“You what!?” Angel said in shock.

“Yes, I thought that we could help further the space program. They are very interested in knowing what happens when people have sex in space and since they are planning future missions to Mars, they want to be proactive since sex is a normal part of life and will happen naturally on future flights. There’s no stopping it and best to be ahead of the curve and learn about it,” I replied.

“So, we could actually go into space? My mind is going crazy right now. What about the risks? What about being blown up? And how do you even have sex in space with all the floating around and bouncing off walls?” Angel said with panic in her voice.

“Ok, let’s remain level-headed,” I said as I tried to calm her down. “First of all, the risks of driving to the space center are higher than blowing up. The rockets are much safer than they used to be and as for the sex, I’m sure the brilliant scientists will have some tools and ideas for us. I have an idea that previous astronauts have already tried it and they have some learnings. Plus, we might not even get selected, we’re only candidates at this point and even if we are chosen, we don’t have to accept.”

“Ok, I’ll think about it,” Angel replied. “There’s a lot more I need to know before I would consider the possibility of being blown to bits!”

“That’s fair,” I said. “We can talk about it more later and can definitely meet with people at the space center at some point in person or on video chats to learn more details.”

“Ok, I’m just trying to get my head around this bombshell announcement,” Angel replied. “I never know what’s up your sleeve next, Carl. And never in my wildest dreams would I have thought of this possibility.”

“Just trying to keep you on your toes, Angel,” I said with a laugh.

“It's more like you’re trying to keep me off my toes!” Angel said as she burst out laughing as well.

By the time we were finished reminiscing and talking about being pioneers in space, it was getting late and we took our clothes off and went to bed, cuddling each other to sleep.

When I woke the next morning, my stomach hurt. This would be our final few hours together before taking separate flights to our respective homes.

“Fuck me, Carl,” I suddenly heard Angel whisper.

I turned toward Angel and her big brown eyes were pleading with me.

“I want every bit of your cum inside my vagina and I’ll never let it escape!” She continued in another sexy whisper.

I grabbed two pillows and as she lifted them, I placed them underneath her. It had become our tradition to fuck before getting on our flights after every adventure from Thailand, The Philippines, Hawaii and now Amsterdam. So, it was no surprise to either of us and was in the back of our minds.

I got on top of Angel, my cock slipping in easily and we fucked slowly like it was in slow motion. I wanted to savor every thrust and feel the warm insides of her vagina as it pressed around me like a tight-fitting glove. I could feel her cervix lightly tickling the head of my cock with every movement and the walls of her vagina holding me tight.

After a few moments, I could feel Angel’s chest heave in pleasure and her pelvis muscles convulse around me. But we kept fucking through it until she came a second time. I felt fluids leaking from her vagina that began to soak my balls underneath and Angel’s vagina began to make a squishing sound with each slow movement. I loved the sounds of a squishy vagina and it just turned me on more. I started moving faster until Angel had her third round of pleasure. I was fucking her as hard and fast as I could now and she had yet one more moment of pleasure. The sheets were getting soaked now and I could feel a lot of wetness. I was so turned on that my cum could hold back no longer. I let out a groan as burst after burst of cum entered Angel. I was truly in heaven.

When my contractions ended, I continued laying on top of Angel savoring my last fuck with her for a long time. Finally, I turned over and some of my cum was leaking out. I pushed as much of it as I could back into its proper place and Angel thanked me. She wanted every last bit of me inside her.

Angel laid in the same position with her pelvis up in the air on pillows for several minutes while I brought us both coffee. We drank in bed and discussed many things from our experiences to future adventures. Angel wanted to lay there until my cum was absorbed into her body and wouldn’t run out. I was enjoying the sight of Angel’s naked body and slanted pelvis next to me as we talked. Something I never got tired of seeing but in fact became even more curious and excited about each time. She was an exponentially, perpetual desire.

Finally, I got out of bed and took a shower. Soon, Angel was no longer leaking my cum and showered as well. Part of me had absorbed into her body.

We got ready and our flights would be leaving soon. Our driver picked us up and headed for the airport.

When Angel and I got through security and to the gate area, we hugged each other for what seemed like an eternity before a final deep kiss. Angel had a tear in her eye as we gazed at each other in our final moment.

“Don’t cry, Angel,” I said consolingly. “Remember how short our time apart was last time?” Our next adventure will be here as soon as you know it!”

“I know, I know, Carl. I do this every time and I don’t know why. Must be a knee-jerk reaction. I’ll be fine as long as I know that we’ll be back together soon,” Angel said through her sniffles.

“You know it!” We always have better adventures and the next one will be soon! It might even be one out of this world!” I promised.

“Bye, Carl,” Angel sniffled.

“Bye, Angel. Till we meet again!” I said as I gave her one last kiss.

We turned and left and I didn’t turn around in fear that I might make a major disaster out of a good departure.

I got to my gate and soon the plane was boarding. When I got onto the plane and into my seat, I quietly cried my eyes out. The tears ran down my cheeks in rivers of sadness. The flight attendant came by and asked if I was ok. I told her that it was just a case of heartbreak. She looked at me with deep compassion and also shed a tear in her eye. I let her know that I would be ok and she said that she would keep an eye on me during the flight.

Soon, the plane was in the air and headed back to Seattle. I had sheer exhaustion and slept most of the way. When we landed, the pilot said that we had just arrived in Seattle, gave the time and a quick weather report.

Here I was, back to reality.