Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

Story Info
Behind the scenes look at creating an adult porn series.
102.7k words
4.2
9.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cguysea
cguysea
21 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

Foreword

Angel and I have been online friends for years sharing our deepest and most intimate thoughts as well as things of interest in our daily lives. We met three different times in person for sexy adventures in various countries.

In our first adventure, we met in The Philippines. The adventure ended up being so amazing with steamy sex and escapades that had so many twists, turns, and surprises that we decided to write about it.

We had such a great time on our first adventure in the Philippines that we decided to do an annual adventure. Our second adventure was in Hawaii where we had group sex in planes, boats, and the beach. The third adventure took place in the sex capital of the world, Thailand. We just finished this, our fourth adventure in the very open and progressive city, Amsterdam. We decided to not only write this fourth story but also capture our incredible experience on video.

Some of the chapters are written by Angel with her point of view and others are written by me. When you read them, you'll be able to tell the difference.

We hope you enjoy our naughty adventures in Amsterdam and share with your friends. Please leave us a comment because we would love to hear from you!

Finally, all characters in this story are over 18 years of age.

Best,
Angel and Carl

Chapter 1 - Excitement

"Wow! You're driving me crazy!" I texted.

Angel was in the Philippines with a 15 hour time difference from where I was in Seattle.

She had sent me a naked tease picture for my wake-up call and it definitely woke me up!

"Quick video call?" I requested.

"Sure, call me," Angel texted back.

I hit the video call button and Angel answered.

"Hey cutie," I said as I adjusted my phone.

"Hey sunshine, sleep well?" Angel replied.

"Well, first of all, thank you so much for that picture. It was such a great wake-up! As far as sleep, as you know, I usually pass out and come too in the morning. But, lately, I've had trouble sleeping."

"Why aren't you sleeping well? I know you're usually a sound sleeper unless you have a freaky vivid dream like the other night," Angel responded.

"Yes, please don't remind me of that vivid nightmare. I hope that I don't have one of those again for a while! The reason that I haven't slept well lately is that I'm so anxious and excited about our trip to Amsterdam."

"You always get worked up before our annual adventures and you know that things always work out," Angel said in a consoling tone.

"That's true Angel. This time it's different. The last time we met in the Philippines, Hawaii, and Thailand, I was worried that you might get bored with me and I was feeling insecure. I quickly got past that insecurity the moment I saw you and the trips ended up being so amazing that I'll never forget the experiences. I relive them in my mind every day," I explained.

"I couldn't agree more and I relive those amazing experiences daily as well. What did you mean that it's different this time?" Angel inquired.

"This time, I can't get the excitement out of my head. I mean, we're talking about Amsterdam, one of the sexiest places on Earth. I'm looking forward to it so much that I'm having a hard time containing myself," I said with a laugh.

Angel laughed and said, "It's only a few days away, you'll survive, I promise!"

"I know. I'm being childish about it, but sometimes it's hard to manage my libido," I further explained.

"You'll be on your plane before you know it and we'll be seeing each other on the other side. It's going to be so much fun!"

"Well, it's late there and I better let you get some sleep. Thanks for the chat and for posting your amazing picture! You made me feel better, but also made me feel hornier than ever!" I exclaimed as I laughed.

"That was the idea!" Angel said with a laugh.

"Pleasant dreams. I'll chat with you tomorrow," I said.

"Have a great day and please try to channel that excitement toward something more positive. We'll be seeing each other very soon!" Angel said with confidence.

"You're right! It's always great talking to you," I said as we were ending the call.

"You too! Have a great day!"

We both hung up.

I started planning this trip to Amsterdam right after we returned from Thailand a year ago. Through some friends and other contacts, I got in touch with a guy in Amsterdam, Willem.

Angela and I were looking for a good venue in Amsterdam where we could bring amateurs together to fulfill sexual fantasies and also record them on video. Willem was just the guy who could help us.

We asked for a venue that had a variety of sex toys from sex swings to dildos to Sybian machines and everything in between. Willem was able to accommodate everything on our list and more.

Willem also placed a few test ads for us to find out what the appetite was for different things from public sex with the risk of being caught to all kinds of various sex acts at the sex venue. There was also a lot of interest from girls (over eighteen) giving up their virginity for the first time on video.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching willing girls give it up for the first time and seeing the expressions on their faces as they took a hard cock. It was one of the many types of enjoyments that I liked. I didn't like forced sex, torture, or bodily excretions unrelated to sex. The exception was pee as long as I didn't have to drink it. Angel and I decided that other people produced videos about these kinks and would not be part of our videos.

We were surprised at the vast number of amateurs who were interested in participating in our sex video. Of course, they would need to be screened to make sure they were true amateurs, above the age of eighteen as well as receive a health check before participating in our videos.

We both liked the idea of working with amateurs doing different sexual acts for the first time. We also liked the idea of video recording the amateurs from start to end rather than just sex acts alone. We thought there would be a market for material where the audience would get to know the amateurs personally.

To record our experiences, I had purchased a relatively expensive, but lightweight video camera with the latest technology. Willem let me know that he had experience with video cameras and could help us.

Even though I had practiced with the camera, I thought that using Willem was a great idea because it added some flexibility. That what allow Angel and I to do most of the directing.

If this material sold on the open market that would be gravy. If not, we, as well as the amateurs who participated, would always be able to re-experience our Amsterdam adventure and high-quality video.

Chapter 2 – Fly Day
“I never listen!” I exclaimed to myself as I look at the warzone of clothes, toiletries, and travel stuff still to be sorted and packed in my almost full suitcase, just a few hours before flight time.

My phone vibrated, and I got a message from Carl asking if I’m ready.

I reply, “I think so?”

I snap a photo of my suitcase explosion and send it to him.

Carl calls and I answer, putting my phone on hands-free so I can keep packing.

“What’s going on with the clothes impasse? Didn’t I make you a list of what you’ll need for cold weather?” Carl asked in an amused tone as he watches me put in and take out stuff from my suitcase.

It seems more obvious now that Carl is the most sensible of us with his lists. I’m glad he didn’t take my word for it that I can manage my travel packing on my own and sent me a list of what I need.

“You did! And I have everything here, I promise! I’m trying to override my travel-light programming because these cold-weather clothes are so heavy,” I say as I compactly fold and place more stuff in my suitcase.

Carl laughed as he replied, “I reminded you not to pack at the last minute. You know I know that you’ll be twice as cold as I am since you won’t be used to it. But we’ll be busy doing things that keep us warm and toasty so don’t fret too much.”

After assuring Carl and showing him I had managed to pack virtually everything, we said goodbye so I could get myself to the airport. I will be flying several hours ahead of Carl, since the flight to Amsterdam will take about 19 hours from Manila, including a two-hour layover in Qatar. He was relieved he has a much shorter travel time from the US. We timed the flights that we almost arrive at the same time.

I loaded my suitcase into the car, and gave my carry-on bag another once over for the travel items I would need en route; passport, visa, plane tickets and boarding passes, several ids, wallet. I think I’m all set.

I sent Carl a message once boarded to let him know I hadn't chickened out, and that my suitcase and I had made it in one piece. I also let him know my grace under pressure appearance plus a few frequent flyer miles, got me kicked up to Business class.

I got to my seat and got my welcome champagne. The flight took off, and I had two more welcomed glasses of champagne before I decided to sleep through most of the 10-hour flight to Qatar.

I touched down at Qatar and found a comfy corner to wait for my connecting flight. I got a message from Carl that he was already boarding his flight. Ten more hours to go, and I get to see him again. I thoroughly enjoyed our previous trips in my country, The Philippines as well as Hawaii, and Thailand, including a few misadventures and friends we met along the way.

I was a little nervous as this is my first time in a cooler climate, totally unfamiliar territory, and Carl’s promise of a new adventure. But I’d like to think that we’re both attuned to each other and whatever he planned, I’m sure we’ll have a great time.

I purchase a few books at the airport bookstore, and I heard that my flight to Amsterdam was already boarding. One more plane ride and I get to see Carl again and embark on a new adventure. I can’t wait!

Chapter 3 - Reunited

My plane finally landed in Amsterdam, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I couldn't wait to get off the plane as my butt was numb and my whole body was stiff. I stood up to stretch my limbs before getting off the plane.

I was anxious and excited to see Carl, and wondering if he made it to our rental for the holidays alright. Would we still be the same people? Would we still want each other the same? Now I know how Carl feels when he thinks about these things.

I walked toward my arrival gate and looked around for the airport taxi stall. I didn't feel the cold yet but I have a wool shirt on, a light coat wrapped around my waist, and a thick parka in my carry-all, as per Carl’s instructions. Carl’s flight arrived almost two hours ago and we agreed that we would just meet at our flat rental for the holiday, so he didn't have to wait long and could relax.

The airport didn't seem to be crowded as November is off-peak for tourists. I was digging deep inside my purse for my phone to find an app for the airport taxi when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I whirled around with a deer-in-headlights look, and there he was, Carl with a silly grin on his face!

“Surprise!” He laughingly exclaimed, opening his arms.

“Carl!” I half screamed as I launched myself into his arms for a big hug and a kiss, almost toppling us both. “You know I don’t like surprises!”

“I was hoping you’d make an exception,” Carl said, still laughing.

“Exception granted. I’m relieved! Why? How are you still here? Did you have to wait long? How was your flight? I’m sorry my mouth is running at 10 miles per hour!” I blasted off questions, and Carl just laughed.

“My flight was an hour late so I didn’t have to wait long for you,” he replied. “Let’s find our ride and we’ll talk on the way.”

We stepped out of the airport, and I felt the cold wind hit my face. I smiled some more. “Brrrrr! It’s so cold! I love it!”

Carl doubts my love affair with the cold will last, but I’m feeling optimistic.

It was late afternoon by the time we reached the flat just off the De Wallen district.

I looked up at our building and down the street, and everything looked charming so far. The flat was on the third floor, and I gasped when I opened the door.

The studio apartment was spacious with a large sitting area and kitchen on one side, with floor-to-ceiling windows, a terrace overlooking the canal, and a large bed with windows facing the quiet street. The flat had a spacious bathroom with a shower and bath.

We both looked longingly at the bed, but our stomachs grumbled and we both laughed. “Hunger trumps tumble for now!” I say.

We decided to walk down the street next to the canal and find a restaurant for a bite to eat.

“Oh look! A coffee shop! Let’s eat there!” I suggested, making a
move toward it.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. You won’t find coffee in there,” Carl said, with a twinkle in his eye,

“Why not?” I asked.

“They sell stuff that gets you high. If you want, we can try that some other day,” Carl replied.

We found a restaurant right on the canal, and from our table, you could see ladies of the night display themselves in the windows with provocative poses. We ordered a Smørrebrød to share, assorted open-face sandwiches consisting of rye bread, with fish and meat, vegetables and sauce on top. We also ordered some craft beers to accompany our food.

On the walk back to the flat, we passed by a grocer for food supplies, and Carl’s essential wine and tequila stash.

As soon as we got back to the flat, we hurriedly undressed each other, frustratingly peeling back all the layers of clothes. We took a shower together, in a hurry to come together. I soaped Carl’s cock and balls, and also between his ass cheeks. I moaned as I felt Carl’s hands soap my breasts, pussy, and ass.

We dried each other, and Carl led me to the bed, not bothering with our clothes. The room was pleasantly warm with the heat on.

“I want you for dessert,” I shyly say to Carl, feeling myself blush all over.

“I was thinking the same thing”, Carl replied as he lay on his back on the bed and positioned me on my hands and knees over him. My head was facing towards his feet and his hardening cock was right before my mouth.

My mouth watered, and my hand reached out to grab him firmly, moving up and down his length. My tongue reached out to lick the pre-cum beading at the tip, and I moaned at the taste and feel of his fingers spreading my pussy lips behind me.

My lips enclose his cock head, and I started to gently suck him as my hand continued moving up and down his length. I gasped as his tongue swiped at my already soaked clit, lapping up at my juices as he pushed a finger into my willingly waiting hole.

“So wet and eager,” Carl said, as his lips close in on my clit, making sucking noises as he pleasured me.

“Yes!” I say, before taking more of his cock in my mouth, lips wrapped tightly around his girth. “I’ve been looking forward to this the whole year. I love your taste, and you’re so thick and hard.”

I let him go deep in my mouth, his cock reaching the back of my throat, his balls hitting my chin. I felt his cock twitch in my mouth as I traced a finger around his butthole, caressing it as I sucked his cock.

“Give me your hand, Angel. Feel how wet you are," Carl commanded. I reached back and gave him my hand, and he put my fingers against my slit, feeling how slippery I’ve become. I put my drenched finger against his butthole and gently pushed, and I heard Carl groan out his pleasure. I felt his cock go impossibly harder and bigger inside my mouth, as I gently fucked his ass with my finger.

I almost ground myself into his mouth as his tongue was fucking my hole, his fingers lightly pinching my clit. My pussy juices were flowing as I neared my climax. More precum escaped his cock, and I was hungry for more.

I screamed as Carl pushed one finger drenched with my pussy juice inside my ass, as I felt his mouth hungrily feeding on my pussy and drink my cum. I stiffened as I came on his mouth, forgetting to breathe for a few moments, my pussy spasming as his cock pushed deep in my throat and I gaged.

Carl switched positions, putting me beneath him, kissing me deeply. His chin was glistening with my cum and I could taste myself on his lips and tongue.

“I need to be inside you,” Carl said, right before he pushed his hard cock inside my waiting pussy.

I was drenched with my cum, and my pussy devoured his cock to the hilt in one thrust. I gasped, feeling the slight burn of his entry, my hands gripping his arms.

“Am I hurting you? Your pussy is gripping me so tight, it’s hard not to cum right away like a teenager with a wet dream,” Carl asked, keeping himself still inside my still spasming pussy.

He made a move to pull out, and my hands hurriedly grabbed his butt to keep him still.

“No! Not really. Don’t pull out! Kitty the Pussy just has to get used to you again.” I assured him.

To prove my point, I lift my hips, driving him deeper inside and his cock head tickling my cervix.

“Do what you want with me Carl, it’s been so long,” Angel insisted.

It seems that was all the encouragement he needed and he started forcefully thrusting into me. My mind lost all reason, and I matched his movements thrust for thrust, lifting my hips to meet him as he bore down.

Slap. Slap. Slap. I heard and felt his balls slap against my ass, and I cum again, drenching his cock, balls, and my ass with my cum as it seeped out of my hole.

Carl pulled out suddenly, and I was about to protest when I felt his still hard cock nudged against my butthole. He lifted my hips, pushing my knees up toward me.

“Has Kat been a good girl?" Carl asked, referring to my not so forbidden hole.

“Yes, but she’s been hungry for you too. Please, Carl, fuck me!” I beg.

Carl spread my ass cheeks, and I felt the head of his cock push inside my ass. My hands grabbed the sheets beneath me for purchase as I felt my hole reluctantly stretch to welcome Carl’s invasion.

“You’re always so tight, so hot,” Carl said as he moved in and out, in and out.

He took his cock out of my ass, and pushed it to the hilt into my pussy to get more natural lubrication, and put it back in my ass again, going deeper each time.

I could only stare up at him. Seeing the pleasure on his face as my pussy and ass contract and spasm around his cock. My lower body was raised some more, and I felt almost upside down on the bed, my pussy and ass straight up in the air as my upper body stayed flat on the bed. He pushed into my ass to the hilt, finally getting my ass to take all of his cock, feeling his balls on my ass.

It felt so good and my mind turned to mush. All I could think about was the incredible sensation as his cock drove deep inside my ass a few more times, and I came again. My whole body seemed to twitch, I felt hot all over, and I forgot to breathe for a few seconds. I felt more of my cum gush out and lubricate Carl’s cock as he continued to piston inside me, some cum dripping down my back and also my front.

I felt Carl’s cock twitch inside my ass, and a gush of his cum filled me up. Carl abruptly pulled out of my ass and pushed his still hard and cumming cock inside my pussy to the hilt. Carl finished cumming inside my pussy, and I felt so full. I never stopped cumming! We were going to have to change the drenched sheets.

We both collapsed on the bed, breathless. Carl spread open my legs, watching his cum and mine leak out of both my pussy and asshole. He gently pushed the cum back into my pussy and ass, wanting to keep it there.

We cuddled as we caught our breath, caressing each other’s faces as if to memorize and count all the lines, spots, and features.

cguysea
cguysea
21 Followers