Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anika had a look of shock and disbelief on her face Sven turned and walked away. I couldn't believe what I had just caught on camera. It seemed like a scene out of 'The Bachelor' TV series.

"Unbelievable," I said. "What do we do now?"

Anika was quiet and looking like she was just punched in the gut.

Finally, she spoke up saying, “Sorry we wrecked your scene. I was so excited and looking forward to it. I hope I get to see Sven again under different circumstances.”

“Do you still want to do the scene?” Angel asked.

“I’ve been looking forward to it so much. Is it still possible?” Anika questioned?

“We have Niels,” Angel said. “We purposely invited him in case Sven wasn’t able to perform. And that’s exactly what happened.”

“What if I was to chicken out? Then who would fill in?” Anika inquired.

“You’re looking at her,” Angel replied and we all laughed.

“Ok,” Anika said. “I’ll try this again with Niels and hopefully he’ll fit inside me. He’s so big! Feel my heart. It’s pounding again!”

Angel felt her chest and confirmed that Anika was overly excited and seemed to like a lady's touch. Angel wasn’t into girl on girl though.

Then, Angel went over to Willem and Niels who both looked very confused about what was going on. Niels came back with Angel with a big smile on his face.

Anika looked nervous again and I began to worry that we were never going to get this scene filmed properly. I did keep the camera rolling the whole time because I could always make edits and if everything worked out, the drama might be a nice added touch.

Niels didn’t hesitate and took off Anika’s shirt and quickly moved down to her pants and removed those as well. Anika was only wearing her black bra and panties and didn’t seem to know what hit her.

Niels took his shirt and pants off and was just in his boxers. There were a few people on the pathway, but they didn’t seem to notice because they were partially blocked by a tree. We could also see people in the museum taken in by the museum art and they didn’t seem to notice either.

Anika seemed to have stage fright and wasn’t moving. Niels moved one of his hands toward Anika’s panties and inserted it inside. He moved it down to her pussy and started rubbing. Anika finally moved and made a small moaning sound. Niels had broken the ice.

Niels removed Anika’s panties and inserted two fingers into her pussy and thrust them in and out while rubbing her clit occasionally. Anika began moving her hips with the thrusts and moaning louder. Her sounds got the attention of two ladies who were walking by who gave a disgusting look as they continued walking.

Anika removed her bra and was completely naked at this point. Niels took one of her breasts into his mouth and sucked. He could get practically her whole breast inside his mouth.

Angel placed a blanket that Willen had brought on the grass and Niels sat down on it. He had Anika face and straddle him with her pussy and ass toward the museum. I zoomed in on his cock that was enormously hard. Niels leaned back on his hands and Anika grabbed his cock and put the tip inside her vagina letting out a little scream.

Anika’s scream got the attention of a young couple walking along the pathway who stopped to watch. I had a great camera angle on Niels' cock and Anika’s pussy and ass and panned to the couple who were being entertained.

I could also see a few onlookers behind the glass windows inside the museum. We were definitely beginning to be noticed.

Anika’s pussy was gleaming with wetness and this helped Niels’ cock slide in further as he worked himself inside Anika from underneath and she pressed down more. Soon, most of his cock was inside her as they both worked it in.

A lady with a stroller passed by stopped for a moment and kept going. An older couple walking their little dog passed by and stopped. The lady had a disgusted look on her face and the man was smiling. Then a couple of ladies on bikes stopped to look, followed by a young man.

A group was beginning to form in the museum and a few noticed who were outside on the grassy area quite a few meters away. Anika began moving up and down faster and harder while Niels thrust his pelvis upward plunging deep inside her. Anika was screaming in delight as the crowds grew.

Some in the grassy area came closer and more people were grouped by the window. I think some were leaving the museum for a closer look. There were many onlookers on the pathway at this point as well.

Anika grabbed Niels’ cock and aimed it toward her ass. This was going to be great I thought to myself. I looked over at Angel and she winked at me. Things were going well so far.

Anika put the tip of Niels’ soaking wet gleaming cock inside her ass and screamed again. People began to gather around us in a big broken circle. A few were trying to get a better vantage point and were nudging others.

Anika lowered herself further as she worked Niels slowly into her body. Once he was all the way in, she started bouncing up and down and her small breasts flopped in a rhythm. I loved the look of breasts flopping while fucking.

I panned around the crowd and picked up lots of expressions from the onlookers. Some looked amazed, others shocked and many had smiles.

Just then, I saw two police officers approach and I warned Angel by pointing but didn’t say anything to Anika and Niels because I didn’t want to disrupt anything. As the officers got closer, they looked familiar. They were the ones that caught us before. Now we were screwed, literally.

One of them said, “Good afternoon. We had a report of a disturbance and never expected to see you again!”

Then he addressed the crowd saying that was nothing more to see here and to go about their normal business.

Anika and Niels stopped fucking and stood up.

“Sorry officers,” I said in an apologizing voice. We did stay away from Vondelpark as you warned us.”

“Yes, you did, but you’re still having sex in public during the day and causing disturbances, so we can’t let you off so easily this time,” said one of the officers. “You two get your clothes on.”

Anika and Niels put on their clothes and the officers handcuffed them. Then, they told us to follow them. Willem was nowhere in sight.

We followed them to their police car, got into it, and drove off.

As they drove away, one of the officers said, “We have a deal for you. If you let us fuck this young lady, we’ll let you off.”

Angel protested saying that this was blackmail. The officer told Angel to watch her mouth or she would end up being a victim as well.

Anika said, “You’re not going to hurt me are you?”

The officer replied, “Well, you might be pretty sore afterward!” and they both laughed.

Great! We had just had a run-in with some bad cops.

“Do I have a choice?” Anika persisted.

“Of course you have a choice. You can either choose to go to jail or you can fuck us. Take your pick. By the way, if you say anything about this to anyone, they won’t believe you. But, if we find out that you did, it won’t be pretty!” Said one of the officers.

“Ok, let's get this over with,“ Anika said in an angry tone.

We were driven to a secluded area not too far away and told to get out of the car. When we got out, the handcuffs were taken off of Anika and Niels.

“That was just for show,” the officer said with a dirty laugh as the cuffs were removed. “Now, don’t do anything or we’ll go back to plan A. And, we know where to find you.”

One of the officers grabbed Anika, roughly removed her shirt, and held her up while the other took off her shoes and pants while she was in the air. Anika was protesting and was told not to fight it or it could get worse. Then, her bra and panties were jerked off.

The cops told Angel who was looking at the scene in horror to lay down the blanket for them.

“See what a nice job we’re doing to make you comfortable?” One of the cops said with a deviant laugh.

Angel laid down the blanket and they took off their clothes as fast as they could. Clothes were strung all over.

“I’m going to make your ass bleed,” said one of the cops as had Anika kneel on all fours on the blanket, spread her legs, and rammed his cock into her ass. Anika winced and cried out in pain.

“Easy guys, you don’t need to be so rough!” I shouted.

“Stay out of it or you’ll get yours too!” one of the cops shouted back.

Angel and I just looked at each other dejected and horrified. Would they actually let us all go or use us for some other diabolical need?

The other cop kneeled and thrust his cock into Anika’s mouth and partway down her throat making her gag.

Anika’s eyes were watery, her hair was sweaty and her makeup was smeared all over her face. They were treating her like a piece of meat and I couldn’t stand much more of this.

“What time is it?” The cop in Anika’s mouth asked rhetorically and laughing hysterically. It's DP time!”

The cop got on his back and had Anika get on top. He thrust as hard as he could upward and into Anika’s vagina. She winced and yelled out in pain again. She wasn’t wet enough for a cock to slide in.

The other cop slammed into her ass and Anika screamed again. They thrust as hard as they could in each of her holes until one of the cops came in her ass. He kept his cock inside her.

I felt so sorry for Anika and I could stand it no longer. I looked over at Niels and made a gesture. He understood that I was going to take some sort of action. I was hoping that he would be my wingman at this moment.

I lept out and dove for the handcuffs, throwing a pair to Niels. Then I slammed into the cop inside Anika’s ass, knocking him to the ground and cuffing him. Niels was doing the same to the other cop.

The cops were yelling and shouting at us, so I told them to stop or they would get theirs!

Then I brought the cop still naked over to his cop car and cuffed him to the door. Niels did the same with the other cop.

Angel wrapped Anika in the blanket and hugged her.

“You’re not going to get away with this!” The cops warned.

“Oh, I think when the authorities see the evidence, they’ll have a different opinion,” I challenged.
I called the police and described our circumstances. They told us to stay there and don’t do anything more until they arrived. I also texted Willem to let him know what happened.

Soon the police arrived, took pictures, and wanted us to come down to the police station. Angel helped Anika put her clothes on earlier and we all got into the cars.

They drove us down to the station and when we got there, they had Anika go to a different room for an interview and medical evaluation. We were asked for written statements about what happened.

I was afraid to say anything about what we had done and the real reason that the officers picked us up. I quietly mentioned this to Angel and Niels and decided that we would just tell the truth because they would find out what happened anyway.

It wasn’t long after we signed our statements that Anika came out of the room. She looked pretty bad and said that she didn’t want to be alone tonight. So, we invited her to our place to spend the night.

Willem met us at the police station as we were released, dropped us off at our flat and took Niels home. He apologized for not being with us when the trouble happened. He justified it by saying that he would just be in the way, cause more confusion, plus he had to continue living in Amsterdam after this was all over and he didn’t want to bring any unnecessary attention to his operation. We told him it was ok, we understood.

Chapter 13 - Therapy

When we got to our place, Angel suggested that Anika take a bath. She was all for it. Angel started the water for her and showed her where the bath supplies were.

“I could use a drink after all of that!” I said.

“I could use many drinks,” Anika replied.

“I’m in too,” Angel added.

We found out that Anika really loved red wine so I went to the room bar and pulled out a nice bottle, uncorked it, and gave a glass to Angel and Anika who were already in the bathroom. I decided that we’ve already seen each other in the buff before so who needs privacy.

Angel was filling the tub Anika and it was already full of bubbles.

“How is Anika going to fit into that tub with so many bubbles?” I joked.

Anika said, “Like this!”

She took her clothes off and got into the tub.

“See?” she said in her cute Dutch accent.

We were all laughing and I was glad that Anika was feeling better.

I mentioned that there was a great massage therapist staff here and that Angel had had a special treatment for her sore ass and pussy the other day. I asked Anika if she would be interested and she jumped at the idea.

I thought it would be great for her to do it after the remnants of the two bad cops had been removed from her body.

Anika and Angel were in the bathroom for quite a while and I served them a couple more glasses of wine.

I had made arrangements for Anika to have a massage as soon as her bath was over. Anika asked us both to be there because she didn’t want to be alone. We both said of course as long as they let us.

“Angel, do you want a massage too?” I questioned.

“Do you need to ask me?” She replied with a giggle.

“How stupid of me. I should have made that automatic. What a dunce,” I said as I reprimanded myself.

“No worries, I knew you would come around,” Angel said as she let me off the hook.

I quickly made another reservation for Angel.

Soon they came out in their bathrobes.

“Why are you still in your clothes, Carl?” Angel asked as both of them giggled.

Angel went back into the bathroom to get my bathrobe while I got naked. They both whistled at me.

I chided them saying, “Ok, girls, you got to have your show. Let’s go.”

We headed down to the spa and when we got there, we were led into a room with two massage tables similar to the room Angel and I had before. Both Angel and Anika were told to disrobe and lay on the tables face down. I had my robe on and was told to sit or lay on a raised couch. Angel and Anika’s heads were pointed in the opposite direction which provided a great view.

Angel and Anika took off their robes and laid on the tables. Angel spread her legs as wide as they would go. I think she was trying to tease me. I could see her pussy underneath and felt my cock getting hard under my robe.

The massage therapists began massaging their upper backs and shoulders for quite a while and then in unison, moved to their buttocks and legs. I was taking it all in and enjoying the view.

A lady came into the room with a jar and the MT spread Anika’s butt cheeks. Then, she applied a special ointment to Anika’s butthole. I could see that Anika’s hole was extra red and inflamed. I was seething at the thought of that cop having his way with her and causing her emotional and physical pain. Then, she helped Anika gently roll over onto her back and spread her legs wide, and applied some ointment inside Anika’s pussy. The MT spread her lips and I could see that it was red and inflamed inside her lips as well. More ointment was applied around and inside her vagina.

The lady left the room and the MT continued massaging Anika’s upper body and face. Angel was turned over gently as well. She spread her legs as wide as they would go without extending off the table and I’m sure was trying to tease me again. I could see her inner pussy lips and the entrance of her vagina. I was getting hard again.

The massages lasted over an hour and think I was getting as much pleasure out of it as the ladies. Then, they were helped off the tables and with their robes and we exited quietly out of the room.

We headed back to our room and Anika thanked us for the best massage of her life. I told her that it was the best massage of my life as well and both Angel and Anika laughed and giggled. I was glad that we were helping Anika get through her PTSD shock.

I went to the bathroom and when I came out, the ladies were giggling.

“I’m afraid to ask, but what is it this time?” I asked with a suspicious look.

“We have a proposition,” Angel said. “You want to help in Anika’s road to recovery, don’t you?” Angel questioned.

“Are you serious? Of course, I do!” I contested.

“We knew you would see it our way!” Angel said and they giggled again.

“Ok, should I be sitting down to hear this or do I need a shot ahead of time?” I inquired.

“A shot would be great!” Anika blurted out with another giggle.

I got the shot glasses and tequila out and we all had a shot.

“Is that it?” Anika said.

I laughed and poured another that we shot down our throats.

“You might need one more, Carl and by the way, where is the toast?” Angel said in a questioning tone.

“I was going to propose a toast but wasn’t sure what I was proposing,” I said with a nervous laugh.

Angel came over to me and removed my shirt, shoes, pants, and boxers throwing them around the room.

Angel took off her robe, gave a big hug and a deep kiss. Then, she led me over to the bed and laid on her back. I got on top and entered her in the missionary position. Her vagina felt so good, moist, and warm.

I fucked her in this position slowly at first and then thrust harder and harder. Angel began moaning loudly and after a while, arched her back and quit breathing for a few moments as she came. Then, she let out a huge gasp. I could feel her spasm beneath me and her vagina clenching my cock.

I continued fucking her hard over and over and after a long time, I shot cum inside her over and over as I let out a loud gasp. I was so unbelievably high.

Finally, it was over and I rolled over. A blob of cum came out with my cock and more flowed out. Anika was sitting on the bed with a great vantage point to all that had just happened.

"Thank you!" Anika said with emotion. “You showed me how it should be done by human beings and not animals."

"That's the idea," Angel replied. "Part of your therapy is to remove the bad experience from your head and replace it with good experiences."

I think Angel was a good psychologist and was a lot smarter than a lot of the credentialed ones.

We were all exhausted and I invited Anika into bed. We crashed together in blissful sleep.

Carl woke up as the sun was rising, sunlight starting to stream through the windows.

I felt him wake, and opened my eyes, lifting my face resting on his chest. We woke up laying on our side, facing each other, his leg over mine.

“Good morning Sunshine!” I smiled and whispered.

“Good morning Cutie,” he whispered back as he bent down to kiss me. “Something is stuck on my back,” Carl said.

“That something is me!” Anika volunteered. “Good morning all!” she said.

Anika woke facing Carl’s back, her leg over Carl’s.

“We look like a twisted pretzel,” I said as I took in our sleeping position.

“I feel stiff, and one of my feet is asleep,” Carl said. Anika lifted her head to look at me, and I winked at her. Indicating that she should follow my lead.

“Peter is stiff, and is wide awake!” I exclaimed as I feel Carl’s cock harden against my crotch.

I kissed Carl, hugging him as I wedged my leg in between his thighs, and rubbed his thighs gently while grazing his balls with it. Anika moved behind Carl to rub her tits and her hardening nipples on Carl’s back. She seemed to like the feel of his body hairs stimulating her nipples.

Carl grabbed my breasts in his hands and raised them towards his mouth. I arched my back, offering him my mounds, feeling his tongue lave at my nipples and suck on them, each move eliciting an answering pulse in my pussy.

I reached for Anika’s hand and guided it palm down up and down Carl’s body, caressing his side, down to his bottom. Carl bent one of his knees to open his legs more, and Anika reached down to caress his butt crack and gently squeeze his ass cheeks.

1...678910...28