Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl and I entered Vondelpark and found the cafe with outdoor seating by the pond. We ordered some bitterballen and a tosti to share, and a couple of ice-cold Dutch beers. We had a leisurely time, watching park goers pass by, discussing where we could do a risky naughty scene in the park in broad daylight. We decided maybe Carl and I do the scene since he loves a bit of exhibitionism himself.

As we were finishing our lunch and drinks, Willem joined us, and the three of us had another round of beer before we decided to walk around the park to find the perfect spot.

We went off-path near one of the ponds and found a fallen tree with a curved trunk, abundant branches, and leaves in various colors, some of it draping down to touch the reflecting water. There weren’t a lot of people in this area, the footpath being a good distance away.

“I think this spot would be perfect?” I asked both men as I climbed on the tree trunk and balanced myself on it before I straddled it like a horse.

Carl took out his camera and recorded the scenery: the water reflecting the tree branches and the sun, the footpath at a distance with people passing, and I straddled atop the tree.

Carl handed the camera to Willem, then Carl approached me. “Only one problem with this scenery,” Carl said.

“What is it?” Willem asked behind the camera as he kept filming.

“We’ve got too many clothes on! And I would like to see Angel straddle that tree butt naked,” Carl replied.

I blushed and stood on the tree to look around, seeing if anyone heard Carl’s comment. The path looked far enough away and out of audible earshot unless Carl and I start shouting.

Carl unfastened my jeans and helped me out of them so I wouldn't lose my balance. My undies didn’t give much resistance and went down with my jeans. Carl also started to take off his jeans and undies, with Peter already standing at attention, seemingly getting excited for being out in the open. Willem zoomed in on Carl’s erection, before panning the camera back to me.

“Ride that tree, Angel!” Carl said as he moved to play with his cock, angling it towards me and the footpath.

I straddled the tree trunk facing the water, my thighs spread wide around the tree. I could feel its rough bark against my sensitive skin and found it a little pleasant and not painful. Goosebumps formed all over my body. Carl removed my top and bra, leaving my whole body basking in the sun. My nipples were already hard, due to my state of arousal, and the slight chill in the air.

I cupped my breasts in my hands, giving the camera a show, as Carl took off his top, before fisting his cock again.

“Hi!” Carl called out, waving his cock and I heard some giggling behind me.

I looked back at the pathway and two old ladies walked by in a huff, scandalized at our display, while a couple passed by, stopped to look, and giggled before they went on their merry way.

Carl had me sit on the trunk facing him this time, and spread my pussy lips open for the camera. I was already very wet, and my pussy hole was spasming, already demanding that it be filled.

Carl sucked each of my breasts, one after the other, as he put first one finger inside my quivering pussy, then two digits.

“Still so tight!” he said, as he took his fingers out and sucked on one digit. “And so tasty!” he added, giving me the other finger to clean and taste.

A couple of college kids rowing on the pond came close, near the bank, and stopped to watch the action. Willem filmed the look of shock on their faces, then excitement as they realized what was going on.

Carl helped me down the tree and bent me over it with my legs spread. He slowly inserted the tip cock inside my vagina. I felt my lips part reluctantly but also protesting why he was going slow.

“Let’s start this slow, Angel. Let’s show these kids how this is properly done,” Carl said, as he pushed another inch into me.

“More, Carl. I want more!” reaching behind me to get him to push more into me.

“You’ll get more, Angel. All of it.” Carl assured me as he sank yet another inch. I saw a couple approaching from the pathway, stopping a couple meters away, mesmerized by the sight of me being taken from behind. Carl saw them too and sank another inch into me.

I gasped and moaned, “It’s sooo good, and you’re so hard inside me,” I said, pushing my ass back toward Carl.

Carl gave one hard thrust and buried himself to the hilt inside me. I couldn’t control myself and I came, giving a soft scream as I leaked my pussy juice all around Carl’s cock.

Carl started moving in earnest inside of me, and the people watching started to move closer to get a closer look. Some ladies giggled from the pathway and I heard them approach and stop near us.

I could hear snippets of their conversations…how they thought we were being very brave to do this in broad daylight…how Carl was thoroughly giving me deep drilling…how my juices are starting to drip down my thighs.

Carl pulled all the way out of me, and spread my ass cheeks for the camera, exposing my closed butthole, and my already gaping pussy. The audience around us murmured their approval. Carl pushed himself all the way back inside me in one thrust, and I came again, my head raised to the sky, mouth open in a soft scream, eyes closed, hands gripping the tree trunk tightly.

We heard someone loudly clear his throat, and we saw our audience’s look of surprise and they took a step back. “You all know this is not allowed during daylight, but don’t stop on our account,” said the police officer standing directly beside Carl, along with his beat partner.

I was mortified and kept my head down, but I felt Carl’s cock jump inside of me as if very excited. Carl reassuringly squeezed my hip, and he started pistoning inside me, going balls deep every time.

“What about her ass?” the other policeman asked.

Carl ran his fingers along my thighs to get them wet with my cum, and slowly pushed two digits in my butthole. I gasped at the intrusion, feeling the slight burn as his fingers went in, his cock not missing a beat inside my pussy.

Carl’s fingers went as deep as they could into my ass, screwing them this way and that, using it to anchor me in place as his hips slammed against my butt.

Carl let out a yell, pushing balls deep and staying there. I felt his cock twitch and fill me up with his cum, and I came again, my pussy walls grasping him to milk him of more cum.

“Pull out your weapon slowly,” the first policeman instructed Carl in a stern tone, but with a twinkle in his eye.

Carl popped out of me, and I immediately felt the trickle of his cum and mine down my legs to the ground.

“Spread your legs some more, and bend over, hands touching your feet, ”the second policeman instructed. I felt his baton on my legs, using it to spread them further apart.

The crowd cheered as I bent, exposing my two gaping holes to everyone, cum falling in globs straight down to the ground.

Carl asked if he could clean me up and get us dressed, and the policemen consented as they asked the crowd to disperse.

When we were done, Willem was already explaining to the policemen that we were tourists and were just filming as a souvenir. I explained that we read that sex was allowed in the park but omitted the fact that it was only tolerated at night, giving them my most innocent-looking face.

“Well, since you gave us a good show, and considering you were dumb tourists, we’ll let you off with a warning,” said the second policeman.

“Don’t let us find you in this park getting it on in broad daylight again,” said the first policeman.

We promised and thanked them profusely, and Carl, Willem, and I sat down by the water to talk about what transpired and plans for the next filming.

Chapter 12 - Risky Frisky

It was late afternoon and we decided that there wasn’t enough time in the day for another scene.

Willem told us that he had lined up Anika and a stranger for tomorrow to do a risky scene. He suggested that we do the scene in front of the Van Gogh art museum. He liked that venue because one side of the museum was all glass windows and there would be the risk of people watching them. There was also a wide path that was frequented by pedestrians taking a nice stroll or walking to a destination causing additional risk.

Willem said, “It will be interesting to see how much people like 19th-century art compared to 21st-century art.”

Angel and I laughed at Willem’s comparison and his view of sex as art. In a way, it made sense though. Sex could be thought of as an art form and there have been many paintings and sculptures throughout the ages that depicted sexual art. There were even museums dedicated to sexual art forms. And there is a ‘Real Bodies Exhibit’ that shows real, perfectly preserved human bodies with some in compromising positions as art forms. Certainly, I was a fan of these art forms.

We all decided that the Van Gogh museum was a perfect location. Willem told us that he would send the details.

We said our goodbyes for the day and Angel and I were driven back to our flat.

Before we turned to go, Angel turned back at Willem and I caught her winking her eye at him.

"What was that all about?" I inquired.

"Oh nothing," Angel said in a conniving sounding voice.

"I know what that means, something's up and I have a feeling I'll find out soon," I replied with a raised eyebrow.

Angel just laughed and didn't say another word. I decided not to challenge it because it usually ended up being something beneficial. So I just laughed back and let it go.

Soon, we were back at our flat. I asked a rhetorical question about what we should do for dinner. Angel said not to worry about dinner because she had us covered for the evening. That was okay with me since we had no real plans.

Soon, there was a knock on the door. A server came in and delivered some appetizers and a bottle of tequila.

Angel told me that this was part of the surprise. I asked her if there was more and she said that I would just have to find out. I told Angel that we couldn't waste a good bottle of tequila.

So, I poured a shot for both of us, and proposed a toast, "To us and frisky risky fun!'

We clinked our glasses and threw down the tequila. It went down so easy that I decided to pour another.

After two shots, Angel said that she needed to take a shower. I said that was a coincidence because I wanted to take one too. Angel told me to join her then for a tipsy shower. I told her that we would have to have one more shot to be tipsy.

I poured a third shot, helped Angel take off her clothes while giving her a deep kiss, and removed mine. Angel laughed and giggled revealing her tipsiness as we both had a more difficult time than normal removing our clothes.

We both stumbled into the shower. We always had a great time in our showers together and this was no exception. We soaped each other up, especially our pubic areas that had so much action today.

Angel made fun of my penis by sticking her arm out and making elephant sounds. Then she laughed and giggled. The tequila definitely went to her head.

We heard a knock on the door but paid no attention and continued our shower until we were rinsed off. We dried off with a towel and went out to the room.

There was another server tray with assorted cucumbers, dildos, and strapons.

Angel started laughing hysterically. I asked what the tray was all about and she laughed even more saying this was another part of the secret.

Obviously, she and Willem had arranged this but I still wasn't quite sure what she wanted to do with all those devices so I asked her.

She stopped giggling and told me that she was going to have my ass on a platter tonight Then she started laughing hysterically again.

I felt like I was the brunt of a joke. But was also curious about what she was planning.

She took a platter off of the serving tray stuck it on the bed and told me to sit on it. Then she began laughing hysterically again. I told her that I thought that I'd need another shot.

I poured one more round and we chugged it.

"Now, I'm ready," I replied. "Do what you will with me. Just don't torture me too much or make me bleed."

Angel said, "Don't worry, Carl, you know that I always go easy."

Angel was just kidding about the platter but told me to lie on the bed with my stomach down and spread my legs. Then she told me that she was going to experiment on my ass to see how much it could take.

I was a little worried at this point but thought I would let Angel have her fun.

Angel started by applying some special oil to my ass crack. Then she ran her fingers up and down my crack and over my ass hole. Then, she slipped a finger into my hole up to her second knuckle.

I wasn't a huge fan of butt play and Angel and I had done it online before. We both got cucumbers at the store of different sizes and tried them out to see which ones would fit the best. It never felt that great to me but I enjoyed Angel watching me do it. I also had purchased a vibrating prostate massager one time and didn't enjoy that very much either.

I did have a g-spot deep inside my ass by my prostate that felt amazing but I was never able to hit the right spot myself.

Angel inserted two fingers into my hole and begin doing scissors with them to open it up more. I relaxed as much as I could. Then, she inserted a third finger and it was too painful so she stopped.

I felt something that wasn't a finger begin to open my ass. It must have been one of the cucumbers. But, I wasn't sure. I felt a little more oil and then the object went further into my ass. It wasn't a great sensation.

Angel sensed that I wasn't loving it and I could feel a different-sized object enter me. It felt like it had a curve to it and Angel told me to let her know if she finds my spot.

"There!" I said. "You just hit it."

Angel kept the object on that spot and rubbed back and forth. It felt amazing! I had just become a slightly bigger fan of butt play.

Angel worked on that spot for quite a while and I felt like I was on the edge of having multiple orgasms.

Then, she had me roll over on my back and spread my legs. She took the device out of
my ass and I could see that it was a special prostate massager.

She put the massager back in my ass looking for that spot again. I told her when she found it and she kept massaging that area again.

Some precum came out of my penis and she licked it. She shoved a little harder on my prostate and more came out. I was in ecstasy.

Angel took me into her mouth and finished me off with the prostate massager still pressing against my g-spot and driving me crazy. Since she emptied my balls earlier there wasn't a lot of cum but my orgasm was one of the most intense ever.

We turned out the lights and crashed. A combination of sex and drinking had exhausted both of us.

We both slept in and I was already getting texts from Willem. I didn’t even want to deal with Willem until I had coffee. My head was hurting and I was groggy. Angel was just beginning to open her pretty eyes.

I heard her say in a whisper, “Coffee!”

“Me too!” I whispered back. “I’m brewing it.”

“Good, I have a headache,” Angel said in a low broken morning voice.

“Me too, but it was worth it for me. So much fun last night,” I said as I was finding my voice.

“I had fun ravaging your ass!” Angel said as I handed a coffee cup to her with her sweetened version.

“Thank you, sunshine,” she said.

“I knew that you were having fun at my ass’s expense!” I said as I grabbed my ass and rubbed it. Angel laughed in amusement at my gesture.

I sipped my coffee and read Willem’s texts. He noted that everything was ready. Anika and the new guy would meet us at the museum at eleven am. Niels would also be there if he was needed for anything. I texted back we wanted to be with Anika when the new guy arrived so that we could video their first encounter.

We had a couple of hours to get ready, have some breakfast, and for our driver to drive us to the Van Gogh museum. The museum was about 30 minutes away from our flat.

We both took separate showers because we knew that if we had them together, we would never make it to the museum. Then, got ready and headed out the door. We walked to another local cafe and ordered breakfast. I ordered ‘een uitsmijter’ that was like a more traditional American meal of eggs, toast, and ham. Angel had ontbijtkoeken that was like a breakfast cake. When the food was delivered, Angel and I shared and everything was delicious.

Soon, we met our driver who drove us to the museum. Willem and Anika were already there waiting for us. Anika seemed overly excited and was very talkative in her cute Dutch accent. She said that her heart was pounding as she held her hand to her heart.

Niels showed up a few moments later. The new guy, Sven was waiting for Willem to text him before making his entrance.

I got the camera ready to go and Willem texted Sven to let him know that we were prepared for him.

Within a few moments, Sven appeared and I began to video his entrance. I panned back to Anika who looked nervous and excited. Anika smiled revealing that she approved of the new guy. Sven smiled back. I think we had a good match.

We all greeted each other and Sven gave Anika a big bear hug.

“I’ve been waiting for this for a long time,” Sven said. “I sent my interest for this occasion days ago and I can’t believe that the moment has arrived with this beautiful young lady.”

Sven was putting on the charm and we could see by the look in Anika’s eyes that she was taken by it.

“I’m so nervous,” Anika said as she moved in closer to Sven. “Feel my heart.”

Sven put his hand on Anika’s chest and she melted into him. It was obvious that she had an immediate fondness.

Sven removed his hand saying confidently, “Don’t worry my dear Anika, everything will be fine.”

Now, I was getting a little worried that this was turning into a love fest rather than a fuck fest. I was hoping that their seeming attraction wasn’t going to ruin everything. At least we had Niels on the side. But, he might be a wild card and I wasn’t sure how Sven and Niels would react to each other.

I looked over at Angel and she looked at me rolling her eyes. I rolled mine back at her. Angel and I were both thinking similar thoughts.

Willem said, “Ok, since we’ve met Sven, why don’t you, Angel, Sven, and Anika walk over to that area. Niels and I can stay back so we don’t add to the distraction.

The area that Willem had mentioned was a grassy area that wrapped around the museum near some trees. On the other side of the trees was a wide path for pedestrians. This area was near the corner of the museum but within sight of anyone inside the museum behind architectural sculptured glass that looked out over part of the grassy area.

We walked over to the area and Angel helped position Sven and Anika behind a tree for the best shooting light and privacy. However, it wasn’t overly private. We could see people in the museum in the near distance and quite a few were on the walking path. There were other people in the grassy area further away.

I started the video and told Anika and Sven to start at any time. Sven hugged Anika giving her a deep kiss. We could see their tongues in action. Anika began rubbing up and down on Sven.

“Are we really going to do this?” Anika said with nervousness in her voice.

“I know what you mean Anika. I think we’ve fallen for each other. If you want to call this off, I’m ok with it.” Sven assured.

“Will you see me again if we do this and we can go on a real date?” Anika questioned.

“Of course, beyond a doubt. In fact, I'm sorry, but I can't do this with you, not in this way. I've been looking for someone like you my whole life and this just isn't the right way to do it," Sven said.

1...56789...28