Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anika asked us what brought us to Amsterdam and Angel said that it was a long story. Anika said that she had all day. So, Angel began telling her the story and as she spoke, Anika seemed glued to every word.

Angel started telling her about our relationship and that we had met annually for special vacations in exotic places. She told her about our exploits in the Philippines, Hawaii, and last year in Thailand. Angel detailed a few of the sexual adventures including joining the Mile High Club and how we had sex in front of others at a certain altitude to get our membership wings. Also, how we had group sex and played games on a yacht as well as sex on the beach.

Angel interrupted herself several times trying to be cognizant of Anika and not wanting to bore her. Anika kept telling her that she wanted to hear more. You could tell that she was excited, genuinely wanted to know the stories, and wasn’t just trying to be gracious.

Angel continued for several more minutes. I interjected from time to time with a few details from my perspective. Then, we came to our Amsterdam experience. Anika’s eyes turned into large saucers as Angel talked about the sex venue, all of our escapades there, and that we had taken high-quality videos of it all.

When we were done telling about our experiences, Anika said she wanted to hear more and she was disappointed that she hadn’t met us sooner. She clearly wanted to be part of our experiences.

“We can tell you more about our experiences later. Right now, I have cotton mouth from talking so much and I need a drink!” Angel said with a laugh.

“I could use one too,” I said. “Would you care to join us at the Tiki Bar over there?”

Anika said, “I would love to!”

We got out of the spa and walked over to the bar in the buff.

I ordered a round of tequila and when it arrived, Anika asked, “How did you know that I love tequila?”

“Well, it was a lucky guess. It's my go-to drink for fun and I want to share that with others,” I explained.

Then, I proposed a toast, "To naked fun!"

We clicked our shot glasses together and drank in unison.

Anika wanted to know what we would be doing next. Angel explained that we wanted to continue our video and do some outdoor scenes.

“I would love to help! Anika exclaimed. “Is there anything I can do?”

“We would love to have you join us,” Angel replied. “You’re ok having sex with strangers?”

“Well, if you introduce them to me, they won’t be strangers anymore, right?” Anika questioned. Angel and I laughed.

“You can join us,” Angel said. “But, we all get health checks beforehand. Are you ok with that?”

Everyone had to get health checks beforehand and Willem had made those arrangements. I had my check done before I left for Amsterdam and so did Angel. It included a physical exam as well as a blood test. We didn’t want to catch or spread any communicable diseases around.

I told Anika that Willem could set up a health check for her and I would contact Willem as soon as I got some clothes on and found my phone. We all laughed.

I ordered another round of tequila and when we were served, I proposed another toast, “To sexy outdoor adventures.”

We put the tequila down and Anika ordered a third shot. Angel and I looked at each other and smiled. We were beginning to like Anika a lot.

When we received our round, Anika proposed a toast in her cute Dutch accent, “To my new friends. May we have fun and exciting times ahead!”

We clinked our glasses together and downed the drinks.

We decided to head back to the spa. We still had this one all to ourselves. We were tipsy and laughing as we entered the spa. The water was still perfect. I really wanted to have sex with Angel and Anika, but knew it was against the rules and the staff was very strict about it. Plus Anika hadn’t been tested yet and even though I was beginning to know her, I didn’t want to risk it.

We continued chatting and laughing, the tequila definitely going to our heads.

We were in the spa for a long time before Angel said, “We’ll turn into prunes if we stay in here any longer.”

“Ok, but let's have one more shot and see what mischief we can cause,” Anika replied. “The next one is on me.”

“Don’t worry about any of that Anika, I already pre-arranged all of this with Willem,” I answered back.

“Let's go get that shot then,” Anika insisted.

“Yes ma’am,” I replied laughing. Angel and Anika were also laughing.

We all walked up the bar and had a fourth shot.

Anika proposed a toast, “To fun, mischief, and being caught!”

Angel and I looked at each other wondering what we had gotten into this time. I knew that Angel was thinking the same thing as me.

We drank the round and now it was really going to my head. I knew that if I was feeling this way, Angel and Anika were feeling it even more.

“Let's try to find those stuck-up couples and get some reactions,” Anika said with a naughty laugh.

Angel and I looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

“Come on!” Anika insisted.

Anika was definitely becoming a lot to handle and was pushing the edge. It was both a good and bad thing. Good because I was thinking of possibilities for our video and bad because she had the potential to get us into trouble. I was willing to accept the latter because she was definitely not boring and was adding to our excitement. I was sensing that Angel was thinking something similar.

We followed Anika as we staggered through most of the other spa areas. We were in the buff and already breaking the rule about wearing robes to the spas.

Today was a quiet day and there weren’t many visitors. Still, there were a few singles and couples in the other spas. When we entered their area, we were mostly ignored. I wasn’t sure if this was rudeness or just etiquette. I leaned toward this behavior being rude, so I didn’t really care if we were being obnoxious or not.

Anika pranced around one of the spas and fell in, splashing three people in the spa. They looked disgusted while Angel and I laughed. The way she danced and fell into the spa was so funny and something you just had to see to appreciate. I was practically in tears.

Where did this crazy girl come from I was thinking to myself. Maybe she really was crazy, or it was the tequila or a combination.

Anika got out of the spa laughing and we followed her to the showers where we found the first rude couples.

Anika pranced into the shower and this time got noticed. The ladies had frowns on their faces and this seemed to energize Anika even more. She got some body wash, applied it to her breasts, and began twirling her fingers around her nipples and pinching them as she seductively moved her body. The other couples looked at her in disgust.

Then Anika lathered up her hands with shampoo, formed it into a penis, and tried to apply it to one of the ladies. She got angry and left the showers.

Anika continued to laugh and prance around. She made a hat out of suds and applied it to one of the guys. He actually laughed, made a sudsy hat himself, and placed it on Anika’s head. Anika accepted it like it was a Queen’s crown. The other guy laughed and Anika made a set of boobs for him. The other lady seemed totally disgusted with the men.

Just then, the lady who left came back with a staff member who told us that the three of us had to go. The other two men protested but I couldn't understand what they were saying. Whatever it was, the other two ladies were screaming at them while the guys just laughed and said words that I probably didn’t want to know.

The staff member told us that we would all need to leave. That was fine with me. We were about ready to leave anyway.

I asked the staff member if Angel and I could take a quick shower and since we were behaving ourselves, he let us. So, we took our showers, dried off, found our locker, and got dressed. Anika was dressed and waiting for us.

Angel and I were both exhausted at this point and the tequila was wearing off. We decided to part ways but shared our contact information. I told Anika that we would be in touch tomorrow and that I would reach out to Willem for her.

Our driver showed up, we got into the car and were driven back to our flat. I texted Willem on the way and gave him Anika’s contact details and told him to have her tested first thing in the morning. I also gave Anika a heads up that Willem would be contacting her. When we arrived at our flat, we crashed for the night. We were so exhausted that we didn’t even bother taking off our clothes.

Chapter 11 - Exposed

I woke up in a blur. Angel was already up and in the bathroom.

I laid in bed for a while noticing that I was still in the same shirt and pants that I had worn yesterday.

I finally rolled out of bed, took off my clothes to my boxers, and walked over to make coffee. I needed my brew this morning.

Angel came out of the bathroom, greeted, and kissed me. She had already taken a shower and laughed at my bed head.

She asked, "What happened to you last night?"

“Did you get the license of that truck that ran me over?” I replied rhetorically. Angel laughed.

The coffee just finished brewing, so I prepared a cup for Angel just the way she liked it and then poured one black for me. We sat on the couch sipping on our coffee.

Just then, I received a text from Willem that Anika was having her health check. Sometimes I couldn't believe how efficient Willem was. I'm not sure how he got Anika up so early in the morning.

He also texted that if everything worked out as expected, we would meet him and Anika later this morning.

I had discussed a plan earlier with Willem and was hoping that all the pieces would come together.

I headed to the bathroom, took a shower, and got ready for the day.

Angel and I wanted to pace ourselves because we knew today could be another full day.

I was hoping that she was doing okay after being ravaged yesterday. She said she was fine and I certainly hoped so and that yesterday's treatment did the trick.

Then, Angel and I went out to grab some breakfast. I was starved and told Angel that I was 'hangry."

She asked me what that was and I said it's a combination of being hungry and angry because you're hungry. She seemed to get a kick out of that and said that she was hangry too.

We went to a local cafe and had some prepared prosciutto and assorted cheeses. I loved how the Dutch prepared special meats and cheese.

Willem texted us while we were at breakfast and told us where to meet within the hour. It was great how punctual he was.

We finished and began heading over to meet Willem. We walked along the canal into the red light district and to the meeting place.

When we arrived, we saw Willem, Anika, and Niels. Angel looked at me and couldn't believe that Niels was there. I told Angel that I wanted to see the expression on Anika's face when she saw Niels.

We all greeted each other and then Willem said to follow him.

We followed him to an empty building in the red light district that had a large window that could be opened inward.

Willem told us that he had rented this for us and we could use it as long as we wanted.

He also said that we could go to the public park later today if we wanted to that was within walking distance. People were known to have sex there at night and it was tolerated by the authorities. But during the day, it was riskier.

We all walked in through the door together. Anika loved the room complete with a bed, table, and sofa.

I asked Angel if she wanted to have fun in front of the window or the public park. Or both.

I wanted Angel to have the first choice. Angel said that she thought the public park would be the most fun. She liked the risk factor of being caught.

That was fine with Anika because she said that she preferred the window anyway.

Anika was one of the biggest show-offs I had ever met. This would be a perfect opportunity for her. The one thing she didn't know was what she was about to encounter with Niels.

We all got situated in the room. I brought the camera case everywhere we went so I wouldn't miss any of the action. I opened it up and got the camera ready.

Willem opened the drapes, opened the large window, and said let the show begin. I started videotaping.

A few people walked by the window and some peered in but kept going.

Niels removed Anika's shirt. Then he removed his shirt. Anika removed her pants as though she was trying to speed things up. She also removed her bra, panties, and flip-flops so that she was completely naked.

Niels had a surprised look on his face that she was moving so fast. He removed his pants as well and Anika began removing his boxers. I zoomed in for the expression on her face.

Every time I looked at Niels, I still couldn't believe how big he was. It's surprised me every time.

Anika had an absolute shock on her face. It was the most priceless reaction I had ever seen. And there is no justice I could do to describe it.

Then, she started giggling and giggling until she had tears in her eyes. Niels was feeling awkward now. We saw reactions to Niels in the past but nothing quite like this.

"You expect me to.." she hesitated and pointed to Niels' penis.

Now Niels looked very embarrassed. I kept videotaping because this was hilarious.

People began gathering outside the window to find out what was going on. A couple of people were pointing at Neil's noticing his size.

I was feeling sorry for Niels but at the same time, I was kind of jealous. It was a kind of embarrassment I would secretly enjoy.

When Anika was done having a hysterical fit, she knelt, grabbed his penis, and held it against her arm to show that it was about the same size.

I panned the camera to the crowd to capture their expressions. Some had wide eyes, others laughing. Mostly, there was disbelief in their eyes. The crowd was growing.

Willem went outside to move the crowd back so everyone could see since some were hogging the window.

Anika took part of Niels' cock into her mouth. She began gagging and I think she was exaggerating for extra drama and affect.

"I'm going to take you all into me Niels my darling," she said.

Niels' eyes got big and he broke out into a big smile. He liked what he heard.

Anika told Niels to get on the table on his back with his head toward the window. She was in charge.

Angel moved the table toward the window and Niels got on top of it. The crowd would have an amazing view.

Anika straddled him facing the crowd. I position the camera to her side to catch as much as I could.

Anika rubbed her pussy to get herself as wet as she could. Then, she spit on Niels' cock for extra lubrication.

She began to lower herself on him with her back away from the window so that the onlookers could see a good view of her pussy. Also, I had a pretty good camera angle.

His tip barely went into her vagina and Anika looked like she had just been stabbed. She seemed to be acting for dramatic effect.

She moved up and down until his cock went further and further inside her body. She let out screams with every move.

The crowd had grown to a very large size by then. And many in the crowd were rooting on the couple like it was a European football game.

Finally, Anika took Niels’ cock into her all the way and she sat there motionless for a moment. I panned to the crowd and they were in awe. Then, she began moving up and down faster and faster as she let out screams of ecstasy.

She wanted to change positions and had Niels continue to lay on the table but with his feet toward the crowd. Then, she faced away from them so that they could see both her ass and pussy from behind. I still had a good camera angle.

She stabbed herself again with Niels' huge cock and this time it went in easier since she was so wet and opened up. She rode the length of him up and down.

The crowd was chanting, “anal, anal.”

Looking at the small size of Anika’s butt hole, I was wondering if anal was even a possibility. I could barely see her hole.

The crowd wouldn’t stop their chants, and Anika gave in.

She said, “Can you put some lube on me, Angel?”

“Are you going to try it?” Angel questioned.

“Do I have a choice?” Anika replied.

“You always have a choice,” Angel countered.

“Ok, then I choose to try!” Anika insisted.

Angel began to apply lube to Anika’s butt hole and the crowd went crazy. It was amazing how large the crowd had become.

Anika raised and Niels’ cock popped out. Angel grabbed it and began to masturbate him and massage his massive balls for the crowd and they roared. They loved it.

Then, she positioned his cock at her butt hole and Anika lowered herself until just the head went into her. She winced in pain and I caught her expression on video.

Despite the action, Anika had a great camera presence and knew when to look toward the camera but not directly at it. I had given Anika a quick tutorial about what to do when on video and it paid off. She had become an instant pro.

Anika moved up and down in small increments as she worked Niels further and further into her ass. She let out screams with every movement but the crowd was drowning her out with all of their shouting’s. It was unbelievable that her hole was expanding so much from practically nothing to accommodate his enormous cock.

She lowered herself all the way and sat down on Niels. The crowd roared with her final move to take him all in. Then, she began moving up and down faster and faster. Her butt hole looked red and ravaged, but this didn't slow her down.

Anika continued moving up and down on him for a long time as she got into a rhythm.

Niels couldn’t take it anymore and gave us a warning. Anika slowed down and Niels gave out a big gasp. She raised as high as she could, but not too high to keep Niels' cock inside of her. I caught a great close up of Niels’ cock pulsating as he shot warm cum into Anika’s ass. The noisy crowd clapped furiously and let out catcalls.

When Anika moved down and up again slowly, white cum coated his shaft. She kept moving slowly until Niels finished.

Anika got off Niels and the table and stood at the window. She did a little prance and then bent over. Cum was still dripping from her hole and was now running down her legs. After Anika showed the crowd her ravaged holes, she turned around and did a fake curtsy as a lady would do in royal costume. The crowd appreciated her formal curtsy in the nude and wildly applauded.

Willem closed the window and drapes and people in the crowd booed. I knew they wouldn’t be happy when this was over. I just hoped there wasn’t going to be a riot or attempts to come into our building. But, after a while, the crowd subsided and returned to normal.

“Wow,” Angel said as she helped wipe off Anika’s ass and legs with kleenex tissues. “That was spectacular!”

“Yes, spectacular for my ass and pussy! I think they are both on fire!” Anika said with a grimace. We all laughed.

“I have a perfect solution Anika,” I threw out.

“I need one, and I need it now! What is it, Carl?” Anika inquired.

“The spa,” I said. “Angel had a massage and they applied a special treatment to her ass and pussy.”

“I can vouch for that,” Angel proclaimed. My equipment was fine by the next morning.

“I doubt they’ll let me within 100 meters with the spectacle I created!” Anika replied.

“Don’t worry about that, we’ll take care of it. Willem, would you please help this young lady to her spa treatment?” I said.

Willem told Anika to get dressed and he would take her to the spa and make the arrangements. Then, he said that he would meet us at the park after we had lunch. He recommended a nice cafe on the way to the park.

Soon, we all left the venue and headed in different directions. Willem and Anika headed to the spa, Niels to his place, and Angel and I walked toward the cafe. We thought about inviting Niels but decided that he was probably done for the day and we weren’t quite sure how he would fit into the park scene. No pun intended.

1...45678...28