Making of Bambi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding a pile of clothing and not knowing where to start, I put down the pile and picked up the first undergarment, a bra. I had no clue of how to even start and looked at it stupidly.

"Put your arms through and hook it behind your back," Mistress said impatiently. "Well, get on it you stupid slut. Or do I need to remind you what happens when you don't obey me instantly?"

The threat was enough to snap me out of my stupor and put on the bra. It took a few tries but I eventually figured out how to fasten my bra behind my back. The bra was made of a lacy mesh material. Surprisingly, they didn't stand out even though I had no breasts to fill them with. The deep blue cuffs and shoulder bands were plain, and where my nipples would have poked through the bra were two matching blue satin bows.

Next, I reached for the matching panties. They were also made of the same lacy mesh material as the bra, but also had frilly edges along the leg holes. Before I could slide them on, I felt a sharp sting on my butt and jumped in shock.

"Garter belt first, sissy," instructed Mistress, withdrawing her riding crop and handing me the garter belt. "Then stockings. Then finally panties. Do it."

I stepped into the garter belt pulled up the garment up, as Mistress instructed me but it got stuck at my ass. "Pull harder, Bambi! Until it's around your waist." I did as instructed until it was sitting around my belly button. It was made of a matching stretchy material but was surprisingly tough. Once up on, I noticed that at the front and back of each thigh was a blue elastic strap ending with a small blue bow at the clip.

I wondered what they were meant for until I saw the stockings. The stockings were a matching blue sheer nylon fabric with a reinforced sole which I would come to learn was called a cuban-heel. Mistress demonstrated how to pull on a stocking and warned that if I got any runs in it, I would be punished as well.

I followed as best I could and thankfully, I didn't get any runs in the stockings but the stockings ended at thigh height and attached them to the garter belt, realising that the belt was there to keep the stockings up. What I didn't expect was how electrifying simply sliding the sheer fabric up my now hairless and smooth legs would feel and it was somewhat of a turn on, stirring something inside me which I quickly shut down.

Finally came the panties where I pulled them up over my stockings and garters but they sat much lower. On my hips rather than on my waist. Looking down, I noticed that the whole outfit, especially the stockings made my legs look very shapely and realised why I found women who wore them incredibly sexy. The thought made my clitty twitch inside the confines of its cage. Added to the sensations of how the material felt on my smooth skin, I was in a sort of kinaesthetic heaven.

As she brushed out my hair, Mistress commented on my outfit. "There we go. Now look into the mirror. See what a pretty girl you are becoming? Now, we're going to let your hair grow out so that we can style it in a more feminine manner, maybe some cute little pigtails so that your man will have something to hold on to as he's fucking you. We could also get you some extensions and maybe turn you blonde. Men seem to like blonde Asians. Oh yes, the reason why you wear your panties over your garters is so that if men want to fuck you, they won't have to wait long for you to drop your panties and present your ass to them."

I burned inside at Mistress' comments but said nothing. "And I know that you probably feel a little inadequate since your bra is empty," she continued, gesturing to my chest area. "But don't worry, if you are a very good girl, I'll make sure that you'll get a cute set of tits so that you can attract all the men you want and give them something to watch jiggle or grab as they fuck your brains out."

"Now, here are your heels, and voila! Look at how shapely they make your butt, not to mention the sliming of your calves. When I'm done with your transformation and training, your own mother won't recognise you even if you were sitting across here at the dinner table. Now, I think it's time for you to learn how to thank me."

-----

A few moments later, Mistress had me bound eagle spread in bed, face up. Unzipping the crotch of her leather body suit, she climbed onto the bed and straddled my body. Reaching behind her, Mistress toyed with my chastised clitty through my panties. My clitty responded by trying to get hard and I whimpered in frustration.

"I know why your little clitty hurts but this is only temporary," Mistress said as she continued to fondle my caged clitty. My heart gave a small leap of hope but came crashing down real fast. "But this is part of your training to remain soft. Don't worry about needing to masturbate since our goal here is for you to put others needs before your own and that includes masturbation but we'll come to that in a bit. For now, you're going to learn how to pleasure pussy like a lesbian would."

Letting go of my painfully caged clitty, Mistress scooted forward and her pussy loomed over my face. It was obvious that Mistress throughly enjoyed doing what she was doing to me as her pussy was already wet and I could smell her musk. Lowering herself onto my mouth, Mistress spoke.

"Be a good girl and lick me," Mistress said, running her hand through Bambi's hair. "Tt's time for you to learn how to use your tongue and mouth. You see, Bambi, your mouth is not for talking. It's for providing pleasure and pleasing a woman is a skill. And I want you to learn how to."

I felt a shiver run down my spine. I had never done anything like that before, and the thought of licking Mistress' pussy made me nervous, especially in light of the realisation that Mistress' got off on dominating me and turning me into a sissy. Even when I was still a male, I had never given oral to a woman before, always preferring to be the recipient of oral. The scent of Mistress' pussy was all I could smell and while it wasn't revolting, it wasn't sweet smelling either.

"First, you need to take a deep breath and infuse your senses with my scent," Mistress said seeing my facial expressions and moving her pussy ever closer to my face until she was positioned directly over my mouth. "Stick your tongue out and taste your Mistress, slut."

Feeling the heat from Mistress' pussy emanating from its closeness to my face, I took stock of my helpless situation and tentatively stuck out my tongue and touched her pussy. The scent of Mistress' arousal filled my nostrils as I breathed deep, and Mistress lowered her pussy onto my mouth, my tongue buried in the folds of her vagina.

"Now, focus on my pleasure, and only on my pleasure," her Mistress said, running her fingers through my hair. "Listen to my instructions, and do exactly as I say."

Pressing her hips down onto my face, I ran her tongue along the folds of Mistress' pussy, licking up and down in a vertical fashion.

"Mmm, yes. That's it," Mistress moaned, grabbing hold of my head and grinding her pussy into my face. "Keep going, Bambi. Use your tongue to tease me. Don't be afraid to experiment."

I obeyed, moving my tongue in different directions and experimenting with different pressures. I licked and sucked, flicking my tongue over Mistress' clit and teasing her entrance. With every moan and gasp that escaped Mistress's lips, I felt a strange surge of pride and pleasure. I could feel Mistress' body starting to tense up, and she knew that she was doing something right.

"Harder, Bambi. Faster," Mistress moaned, arching her back and pushing herself against Bambi's tongue. "That's it. Keep going. Don't stop until I tell you to."

"Keep eating me, yes, yes, yes..." Mistress moaned. "God I love to have my pussy licked by a sissy bitch. Tongue fuck me slut! Use your tongue...deeper, deeper... Now lick my clit, lick it now, now, now! Yes, oh god, yes, yes, yessssssss!!! Mistress came, grinding her pussy hard onto my face and squirting her juices all over. It ran down the sides of my cheeks.

"Good girl. Lick it all up and swallow," Mistress said, as she scooped up all her juices into my mouth. "You have a lot potential, Bambi. We're going to have a lot of fun together. Maybe when you're done, I might make a deal to even keep you. Now carry on and bring me to another orgasm."

I obediently obeyed and resumed plunging my tongue inside Mistress' sex and tongue fucking her with slow, steady strokes. Mistress' hips bucked, and Mistress had me bring her to several more orgasms. Each time, sucking and swallowing every drop of her juices.

"Phew... I think you set some kind of record for pussy eating, slut," Mistress panted after her fifth orgasm and sat back on my chest to catch her breath. My jaw and tongue were completely sore and tired. "Maybe your mouth is more suited for licking pussy rather than sucking cock, but the jury is still out on that one." Even if I wanted to, I had no energy to respond.

But Mistress was not done with me. "Time for the finale, Bambi. Open that slutty mouth of yours girl, you look a bit dehydrated." Before I could even respond, Mistress began urinating onto my face. "Open that hole of yours before I shock you, slut."

I immediately opened my mouth and Mistress continued to pee into my mouth. The warm pee that continued to fill my mouth tasted bad. The acidic, bitter fluid overwhelmed my senses. "You better swallow that before you choke," said Mistress nonchalantly, as though we were doing the most mundane thing in the world. "It'll be a waste if you drowned on urine. You performed beautifully so far, so don't disappoint me, Bambi. I'd hate to punish you after you brought me to so many orgasms."

The fear of choking on urine and dying made me involuntarily swallow her golden shower. I had swallowed several times before Mistress stopped peeing but my face and hair was already wet from her urine. Holding my mouth open with her hand, Mistress leaned forward and spit into my mouth. I recoiled in horror even as I was also ordered to swallow her saliva.

"Good girl!" Mistress suddenly said loudly. "You really are born to be degraded as a slut. I really wish I was the one that found you instead of... but no matter, I'm going to enjoy degrading and using you while you're here. I really cannot believe how easily you took to drinking my piss and my spit. When I'm done with you, men will really love making you do all kinds of degrading and disgusting stuff that their girlfriends or wives won't do for them."

-----

12