All Comments on 'Making Partner'

by Art Martin

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disgusting

Steaming pile of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well???

They are lawyers.

You expected different?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You lost there

If he's getting married what bad decision was he dissuaded from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lawyers...

We all know they are the lowest form of humans...

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 14 years ago
Ho Hum!

Boring, same old crap. Why rewrite this tired story again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not very good

This could have taken a decent turn, but you made the husband a sleazy lawyer only interested in money and willing to do anything for success.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 14 years ago
I hope the twist is there!

I want to have more faith in good ol' Art than this. I am hoping that Jason has realized that Jenny was at heart a slut or else she never would have gone this far. And I hope that the bad decision was staying with her (and the law firm).

If I am wrong, and Jason just sold his soul, family and Jenny as well, for a partnership, well then others are right and this is the same old tired story.

No wonder John Grisham hates lawyers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Holding My Breath

Please do a sequel, epilogue or chapter two?

Tell us, he cleaned out his desk,placed the house back on the market, did get a case of scotch for Mike and meets Jenny at the rehearsal dinner where he announces to his family and friends, his associates and colleagues that his bride to be has turned out to be a wandering slut and so he has decided to leave her and accept a position with a firm in another state. All shocked, Jennys' mouth agape, tears in her eyes, he looks around the room and finally at Jenny he states...'Don't worry, as the Company Whore you will be well taken care of and, of course, your friend Mike - he can arrange for you to be well kept'...the room silent - he leaves!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sequel Please

Yes Art Martin this screams for at least another installment or two. I recall this story from your Salacious site and always thought it was one of your best. Do consider it won't you?

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Dark tale

I get it; he could have made the decision to turn down the partnership to protect his wife. But he found out he didn't need to protect her, she is a slut already. He just didn't know it. Now he can get rich as a partner. I assume the prenup will allow him to dump her at some point without penalty. In the meantime she can be fucked like she likes to be. As a rich, powerful guy he can screw around with whoever he chooses to. Absolutely no one in this story is likable or redeemable in the least. To some extent it felt like he was going to screwed over by the partners in the firm (give up your wife or the good life you have worked so hard for) and his neighbor (I own your wife) but in the end he gets pretty good compensation. It feels like his neighbor needs some comeuppance but her could certainly manage that in the future if he chose to do so. The whole story feels like crawling around in a sewer. But it's pretty well written and the characters seem consistent so I am good with the kind of story it is meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what

what hole did this so called author crawl out of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Terrible story

I can't believe authors write such terrible stories. I must admit after I saw where this was going I just scaned it. You need to do better.

MikelGMikelGalmost 14 years ago
for the love of money

If it was anyone other than a lawyer, it would be hard to swallow, but for gods sake, the basic premise is too ludicrous to accept, that is what high paid call girls are for, ask former gov Spitzer, the former head lawyer in NY! Who wants to fuck a wife when you can have a pro and the fact that she all of a sudden is a wanton whore, is just to out there. Jason should have taken care of Mike regardless of his decision to pimp his fiance', just because. Nice try but tighten up the plot with a realistic premise, no law firm could control the wives after a divorce, the shit would hit the fan and they all would debarred. to many holes to fill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes!

Couldn't read this pile of shit, W.T.F. S.T.D. whores, cockolds, wimps, black kids, could you have written a bigger pile of shit if you tried.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Gotta laugh!

I suspected where this story was going from the title — so I read the first paragraph, and then flipped to the back and read the last paragraph — and? What do you know! It was just as I'd expected, and I didn't even have to read it. A little on the predictable/boring side don't you think?

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
This story!!!!!!!

Sucks!!!!!!!!

datadyndatadynalmost 14 years ago
Underage

I thought you had to be over 18 to publish stories here? This reads like the fantasy of a horny 12 year old boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Assume You Got Fucked By A Lawyer

But still, this was about as erotic as a fat woman taking a shit, but perhaps that turns you on. It takes all kinds.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
It doesn't matter what the quality of writing is....

...this is an overused plot. If I am correct, you didn't think up a single plot device yourself, so why post?

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
great laugh

Finely a great use for slut wives.

Yes it was shallow and predictable, but so are all the cuckold stories these other shit head anons read and jerk to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what price success?

someone one said, well that is business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You have all the elements: a john (the well healed clients), hookers (wives & g/f as applicable), pimps (partners), the compensation, and the pragmatist (protagonist). Are their vehicles and homes with the pimp look too? At some point even Jenny will even being tired of being screwed over and the terms of pre-nup will even look ok to her. A view that hopefully bears limited resemblence to the real world, but...

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesover 10 years ago
Ha!!!...

... Perfect! He can use the cheating slut to make partner, never touch her skanky ass again and find a real woman to have his kids who doesn't mind not being official.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I can't rate this tale. Some of the worst people who ever lived, in reality and in fiction, are characters in this tale. Let's just pretend that it was never written and go on with our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eunuch & Slut bullshit!

They deserve each other but they need to get fixed so NO kids get in the way of their fucked up little world of idiocy.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

It's TRUE! 99.999% of lawyers give the decent .001% a bad name!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sick garbage at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wimpy coward 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous