Making Tara Ch. 02

Story Info
Once a dog, always a dog.
1.1k words
4.4
4.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling? What's this letter?" Gwen held the mail in her left hand, except for one business size envelope she was holding up in her right. "It's from a lawyer and addressed to 'Tara Watson'."

"Oh good!" I grabbed the letter and opened it. "It's official! I had my name changed to 'Tara Sue'. I've accepted my new persona."

"What? Without consulting me?"

"Dear, it's been six months since you had me operated on. What's to discuss?

Just then Michelle arrived home. "What's going on?"

"Dear, Tara has had a lawyer legally change her name."

"Good for you."

"But dear, she didn't ask me."

"Oh, hon, chill. Here." She wrapped Gwen in her arms and gave her a very long slow warm kiss. My cock cage became very tight as I watched.

Neither thought last week's letter from 'Master Card' was anything but my monthly statement. It was 'Tara's' new card.

*****

A few days later.

"That's a nice outfit. New?"

"Thanks Michelle." I twirled around.

It's a pleated grey wool skirt, hem two inches below my knees, and a matching two button jacket. I wore a pastel yellow blouse with a 'Peter Pan' collar under it, and pinkish tan two inch heel pumps.

"Do you think it's appropriate for a job interview?"

"What!"

"A job interview Gwen. You know, when you go looking for a job? I'm tired of having nothing to do, and relying on you for spending money. You and Michelle go out to work every day."

"Well, alright. Tomorrow night Megs and Darlene are coming over. Serve us wearing your black velvet cocktail dress. Remember Darlene likes an ice cube in her Merlot."

"Yes, dear."

****

Dave and Karen own a chain of building supply franchises, and Karen found herself spread too thin, so I was hired as office manager at the home store.

"This is my daughter Caroline. Mr. Todd, our accountant. Caroline, Bill, this is Tara. Bill's retiring in April, so he's getting Caroline up to speed to replace him."

Caroline went through a rough patch, then settled down and got her CPA. With her past, working for the family business was natural.

*****

I'd just finished peeing. Without thinking, Caroline pushed the door to the stall open. I hadn't locked it.

"Oh, Ms. Watson, I'm so.... OH you..."

My face burned. "Look, I, I can explain. See um."

"Quiet." Caroline squeezed into the stall and shut the door. "These feel real." She groped by boobs.

"Look, see...."

"Shh, it's OK. Do you know the bar at the Southside Inn? Meet me there after work." She winked, "MIZZ. Watson."

See, I figured out the keys to cock cages with integral locks were all the same because Gwen had only one key on her necklace. So I bought a cage, tossed it and used the key to remove my cage when I got to work, then put it back on before I went home.

"When I saw in your file you had a wife listed, I assumed you were a lez.. Are you going for a full sex change?"

We had a drink and I told Caroline the story.

*****

"Well, I'm glad you called that you were having a drink with one of your work friends on the way home. Now go change into your turquoise maid's dress, set the dinning room table for two. You can eat in the kitchen after you serve Michelle and I."

"Yes dear.."

"Who did you have a drink with, by the way?"

Think quick. "Bill, the accountant. The one I said was retiring."

"Mm. Off you go then."

*****

Caroline discreetly signaled for me to come to the 'ladies'. I waited a few minutes.

"It's my Saturday to work, so I'm off Thursday. Here's my address. Apartment six oh four. Mom's at the Brantford store today. Undo a few buttons so daddy can can see some cleavage and ask him if you can leave at two Thursday." She winked and went back to her desk.

There are definite advantages to this magnificent rack Michelle gave me.

******

I was obviously over dressed. Caroline was wearing a pale pink knee length light cotton bath robe when she answered the door. "Come in. Let me take your coat."

I shrugged off my three quarter length brown leather coat with the raccoon collar and cuffs. She hung it in the closet, and with a hand on the small of my back guided me to the couch.

"I'm glad you came. I've never fucked a tranny before." Well! That's plain, no beating around the bush. She deftly unbuttoned my cream satin bow collar blouse.

She fondled my boobs. "That's a pretty bra. Lets take it off too."

I slid my hand into her dressing gown and cupped those half grapefruit sized sweet boobs. We kissed and groped.

"Wait a second. Let me get rid of this skirt." I pulled down my pink lace panties too. Free, My cage was still in my purse from when I arrived at the office this morning.

"Nice!" Caroline had a stroke. God that felt good. It's been a while since Gwen wanted me.

Caroline bent down and kissed my circumcised knob. Oo. She put it into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Mm. Then she swallowed.

"Mm. Mm. Mm." She's a hummer. Gwen never hummed. "Mm.Mm. Mm."

"Oh babe!" I cum. She gobbles.

Caroline sits up and slips a cum tasting tongue into my mouth. We kiss and fondle.

Mm, getting hard again. No time to take off her robe. I push her back on the couch. Her brown beaver is the size of my palm. Wonder if she does a bikini wax in the summer? Why did that come to mind?

I go down. Kiss and lick. Lick, lick. Finger. Lick.

"Oh yes Tara!"

No need to ask twice. Another kiss then climb aboard. She guides my cock home.

Oh yes! Wet pussy. Responsive pussy! My big hooters sway as I thrust. My god this is good.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Fuck me. Fuck me. Tara, fuck me.!"

I cum gangbusters.

We cuddle and molest each other some more.

Now the awkward part.

"Look, Caroline, um.."

"Sh. Look, I, well let's not get too serious about this. Look, you're married. I'm a slut. I wanted to

see what fucking a tranny was like. OK? Understand?"

"Mm, I was trying to let you down easy." I chuckled.

"You Bitch!" Caroline laughed

"Mm, See you at work tomorrow, friend."

"Maybe friends with privileges?"

We kissed and I fixed my face before heading home.

*****

Several weeks later.

"Where's Gwen?"

"Remember, she took the afternoon train to Montreal for that conference?"

"Oh ya."

"Glass of wine before we start supper?"

As we sat on the couch sipping our wine Michelle moved closer to me, "Do you find me attractive?" she said as she stroked up my thigh.

The End