All Comments on 'Making The Grade'

by UndyingDevotion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight28 days ago

Hot story and it made me horny and wet. When I was in high school, I needed to get into a teachers filing cabinet to get the chemistry test and copy it. So like Lucy I made the devil’s bargain with the night janitor. Not only did he fuck me over and over, without a condom, but he made me suck and lick every inch of his body. He was incredible. I fucked him every time I needed him to get into offices and into filing cabinets. I also found out where he lived and one weekend, I went to his apartment as I wanted him to fuck me. When I knocked, a young girl opened the door. I recognized her as a former student who had graduated two years earlier. She pulled me in, kissed me, and said to me to get naked. She and I both stripped. He is waiting for us, she said. We went to the bedroom and he fucked both of all all weekend. Most amazing sex I had ever had up to my being 16. High school was totally sexy fun!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey26 days ago

This is going to be a very fun series to follow. 5 Stars.

ICU81I812ICU81I81211 days ago

Excellent story, I might have missed it but I would like more details of what the characters look like but you did an exceptional job here, can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

What a great story! Hopefully this is not the last we can read of the dirty old janitor and the cheerleader. I love these kind of stories

Maximiliano123Maximiliano1231 day ago

Magnificent story. I would like to continue reading the sequel. It has been really exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous