Making The Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy could feel his tip kissing the entrance of her cervix, making her all the more grateful for Marissa reminding her to ensure the janitor was protected. Just as he had done with her throat, Mr Barker reduced Lucy's pussy to his personal plaything, ravaging it without sparing a thought for her ability to accommodate him. Yet, even in the midst of a painful assault, Lucy was shocked to find that she had in fact engulfed his cock fully, swallowing it until her labia was able to make contact with his swinging balls.

Lucy quickly became an uninvolved participant in her own ravaging, lying prone on the cot as the old man undulated with unexpected speed, thrusting his cock into her sheath at a breakneck pace. To her disgust, her own body had started to betray her, compressing around the invading appendage as it moved like a piston, stroking the veiny shaft whenever it was fully planted in her warm tunnel. He was unlike any man partner she had been with, lacking the clumsiness and restraint of the football players she had fooled around with. His age and weight in no way hampered his performance, overridden by the lust and adrenaline pumping through his veins.

"Ha, I can feel your pussy squeezin' my cock. Is it possible that the rich bitch likes a bit of the rough stuff?" he asked mockingly, resting his chest on Lucy's back, bringing his face close enough to hers for his alcohol and cigarette laced breath to waft towards her nostrils. His hips picked up a bit more speed when Lucy failed to reply, successfully drawing out a quiet moan from her glossy lips. "Yeah, just what I thought. Your parents think you're the perfect little daughter, so concerned about grades and attendance. But you and I know that deep down you're just a common slut, ready to sell herself to get what she wants. Getting screwed on an old cot by a man three times your age, and you love it!"

Lucy bit her tongue and remained silent, concerned about what she would say if she attempted to respond. But there was no ignoring the peculiar thrill that rushed through her as the old man pounded away, stabbing her cervix over and over. Never did she ever imagine herself ending up in such a position, used by the lecherous janitor who openly ogled both her and her friends every chance he got. He was ugly, cruel, and lacked the most basic level of personal hygiene one would expect, but those exact things only served to trigger a perverse side of her that Lucy never knew existed.

"I could get used to this, dragging you in here whenever I feel the old urge stirring. You're the greatest piece of tail I've ever had, and I've had my fair share over the decades," Mr Barker wheezed and puffed, keeping his rhythm going for as long as his decrepit body would allow, but even his endless lust couldn't sustain him for as long as he wanted. "Shit, I'm not gonna be able to keep this up for much longer. I'm ready to burst, but I want to hear you tell me where you want me to finish. Come on, let's hear it!"

"Inside," the arousal became too much for Lucy to contain, forcing out the word that sounded so crude to the sheltered girl.

"Didn't quite hear that," the janitor ran his tongue over Lucy's neck, slobbering as he tried to catch her kissable lips with his. "Speak a bit louder."

"Inside," Lucy repeated, raising her voice a few decibels, reaching just above a whisper.

"Not like that, girlie. I want to understand how much you want it, how much you need to feel what it's like to have a real man cumming in you," Mr Barker pounded into Lucy until the steel frame slammed against concrete wall, knocking a few chips away as his thrusts became frenzied. "Shout it, there's no-one out there who'll hear you. Scream!"

"Cum in my pussy! Fill me with your disgusting seed!" Lucy screeched, listening to the deliciously foreign words leave her lips, feeling the world slip by as she fell into an orgasmic trance. Her cheek came to rest on the soiled mattress, giving the janitor the window her needed to make the connection with her sculpted lips, almost bruising them with the ferocity of his assault.

"Then take it, slut!" he bellowed.

Mr Barker's brow furrowed and his face contorted into a twisted grimace as the surge rushed to his loins. The janitor buried his cock for a final time, wedging his head against her cervix, seizing up as he unleashed a torrent of churning sperm he believed sprayed into the reservoir of the condom. His testicles pumped out a near fountain's worth of thick seed, succumbing to his natural urge to fertilise such a fine specimen of femininity. When his climax waned, he fell onto Lucy like a sack of potatoes, genuinely concerned that his heart would explode.

Lucy gasped, feeling her once pristine locks of hair sticking to her sweaty face. Coming off the blissful high she had reached, she quickly fell back down to reality, cracking open her hazel eyes to see the dingy room, the site of her violation at the hands of the overweight janitor, unaware of the ropes of sperm that were still being pumped into her uterus. Cringing at the sound of his haggard breathing, Lucy tried to manoeuvre her way out from under the larger man, disturbed by the sensation of his softening cock sliding out of her canal, exiting with an audible *pop*.

She was grateful that he at least rolled away to let her sit up, sitting on the edge of the rusting cot as she contemplated her reflection in a grimy mirror opposite, scarcely believing that the disheveled woman staring back was her. Her stockings were stained at the knees, with runs trailing from her thighs down to her calves. Her blouse had lost a number of buttons where the brute had attempted to gain access to her breasts, leaving the strap of her bra on display for anyone to see. Lucy didn't dare to gaze at the space between her thighs, quickly clamping them shut to drag her skirt back down.

"It's been years since I've cum like that. No porno will ever be a substitute for the real deal," Mr Barker groaned when he pushed himself into a sitting position, appearing beside Lucy in the mirror. He grabbed her thigh and moved his gnarled fingers towards her sex, discovering it to be wetter than he had expected. "I wish I could go for round two, but that'll be a death sentence so soon after the first."

"Then you got what you wanted?" Lucy asked, failing to hide a moan when the old janitor's fingers pushed through her slit and stirred against her silky walls. Reaching down, Lucy retrieved the missing heel and slipped her stocking-clad foot back into it, re-applying the strap.

"Almost," he answered with his typically twisted grin. "I still didn't get a proper kiss from you."

"Just this last thing, then no more," Lucy replied, yelping when the janitor grabbed her chin and turned her face towards his. It happened so fast that she could barely register it, but her lips were prised apart widely enough for the old man to send his tongue lunging into her mouth, plundering it while delivering a lungful of tobacco-laden breath.

"That's the stuff. Hell, maybe you should consider making this a regular thing," he laughed, watching lucy break away and stagger to her feet, coughing as she cleaned her saliva coated lips with the back of her sleeve. She backed up to the door, moving her hand around in search of the handle, stopped when Mr Barker cleared his throat. "Ain't you forgetting something?"

"What?" Lucy looked up, finding a finger pointing over to the cork board.

"You did all that work and almost walked out without your prize," the janitor smiled.

He listened to the rapid clicking her heels produced as she stormed over to the board, rising upon her toes to reach the key. However, she stretched high enough to cause her skirt to ride upwards, giving the janitor a view of the unmistakable white liquid that had begun to trickle down the insides of her thighs, contrasting with the dark stockings. Looking down, he discovered a sight that was truly wondrous to him, seeing the tattered remains of the latex condom still clinging to his soaked cock, with the top half having burst at some point during the act. A small laugh rumbled deep in his throat, which built as Lucy turned on her heel and swept towards the door, blissfully unaware of the determined swimmers swarming deep within fertile body.

"I hope this leaves you with a lasting memory," Mr Barker wrapped his hand around his manhood, hardening at the thought of the process taking place within the cheerleader's body. "Then again, you could always hop back on and make it more certain."

"In your dreams!" Lucy paused, disturbed by the small part of her mind that considered taking the janitor up on his offer, watching his cock expanding rapidly in his fist. Sensibly, Lucy pulled the door open before lust got the better of her. "I hope I can forget about this nightmare as soon as I can."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that" the grizzled janitor snickered darkly to himself, stroking his cock back to life, wondering whether he had knocked-up a potential valedictorian