All Comments on 'Making the Leap from Two to Three'

by kariakin22

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Enormous black cock"

Yes, I read that and immediately went to the end to 1-bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
just more LW garbage

One Star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
once again

a self-centered woman, concerned only with her fun and excitement.

Does not care if hubby walks or not, because "he loves her".

I do ask where is her love for him?

Is she going to want to do this again, and again.

Now that her pussy is community property what can she do for hubby?

Does he get 2 nights of hot young big tit fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should have been IR

1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Well

We all know where this is going. No need to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh look surprise, surprise

Someone writes a decent story about a husband and wife playing and post it in a category dedicated to exactly that and what do you think happens? That's right, all the whine babies show up. They spout their racist bullshit because heaven forbid in 2018 we can't have white women getting black dick can we? And their king, 26thNC post his usual dickhead comment. I doubt there is a more pathetic loser on here. No wonder his wife left him. Now he spends his time sitting at home alone, jerking off to these stories then pretending he doesn't really enjoy them.

hornycarolhornycarolover 5 years ago
Hot

A well written story with lot's of foreplay. Can't wait for them to go to his room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
26thNC’s profile does say...

“This user does not have any submissions yet.”

If you think you can do better, start typing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for trying.

I suspect the result is pretty predictable for you at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK well written but not original

kariakin22’s bio says male. Can he multitask and write both wife and husband with sex drive to pursue a partner in this newly opened marriage?

Three stars for solid writing. The hot wife easily says exactly what she wants then goes and gets it. We are not told why. We are not told why hubby goes along.

I did not like either wife or husband so don’t care if she pulls a train on all males in the bar. The only mystery / drama is how wimpy is hubby. We know how slutty the wife is. I am in favor of slut wives but I donwant to be entertained.

Where is the drama, conflict and emotions? I suspect author has at least another chapter or two of this outlined.

Or this was the typical super alpha black dude takes white Woman from undeserving white husband. And it should have been in IR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I thought these two idiots in this hot story were just gonna let her flirt but I guess she’s looking for cock. I could never play this game not even a little but if I was so inclined to I would never allow some big black arrogant dick or any guy with that type of personality dictate what was happening. My response would’ve been he can have his nightcap alone and jerk off, were going to our room. If she hesitates in the slightest I’d tell her go but if you do don’t expect to come home to me. In this case if it were me she went way overboard already. I’d love to see the face of the arrogant dick with his fingers in her pussy when he’s told to go fuck off and let him know who’s in charge. I hate when anyone thinks they are pushing people to there will .

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Please continue

I am a cockold and love seeing my wife have orgasms that I can not give her. Real men know their shortcomings and will do anything they can for their wives and girlfriends chance for mind blowing sex. I did make mine cum once but was never able to last long enough to give her pleasure. She endured my pathetic sex as long as she could then I agreed to her getting relief from real men. You will love seeing her happy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Out dancing with Jill my wife of 7 years the mother of our 4 children. It was a well deserved night out for us. We were having a great time. We had seen a couple of other couples that we knew and were invited to sit with them we accepted. We switched partners some but mostly stuck with our own spouse. A little later some football jocks from a local team came in. Now one of the women in our group had a fling with one of the players and it just about ended their marriage. I noticed that the football jocks were hitting on women when they were alone not with their husband's. Harold the husband of Jane said quietly to me to keep an eye on John the football player that caused them problems. Later Jill went to the restroom. I was watching. When she came out of the restroom John intercepted her and took her to the dance floor. Harold said Wayne you had better go and stand your ground that guy is really a snake. I got up walked up to them and went to cut in. Big shot John said bug off wimp the lady is dancing with me. I wasn't going to let him tell me what to do. I pushed my arm between them and he was trying to keep me from getting between. I didn't want to hit him first so I stepped on his toes. He swung at me I couldn't duck to avoid him hitting me. He hit me on the side of my head. Just then Harold clocked him and he was down but 4 more football players were on their way. I told Jill to go to the table. The fight was on Jim the other guy from our group joined us. I was kind of amazed that we put 5 of the players down before the cops were there. We were sitting at our table when the police came in just in time to see 3 of the players approaching our table full steam ahead. Two of them actually swinging at two of us. That got them handcuffed and taken down town. We had a good laugh and enjoyed the rest of the evening. They actually made the news and it wasn't about winning a game. No dumb cuckold in this group.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous