Making the move

Story Info
Public. Hook ups. Old friends.
2.4k words
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making the move.

It's always terrifying making the 1st step in anything. But this is not the 1st step. I had been wanting to move for years. It's a sea change I was after. Due to resent losses there was nothing holding me back. I was lucky enough to be able to transfer my long term job and make the move 2 hours away.

But this meant a lot of changes and saying good byes. Some good byes harder than others. It's funny how life is. The ones you think will be the hardest turn out to be some of the easiest. Well this is a tale of where good bye turned to see you later! Well it's not like we won't talk anymore it was just we will likely never set eyes on one another again.

I had mostly packed, just some yard work to do but looking forward to seeing my old friend. These days time is not a friend to either of us. Middle age kinda does that to people.

It was Friday. I made an effort to speak with her about trying to plan a meet up. We had spoken in the past and both up for it but not actually planned anything.

No doubt I was disappointed when I was told she couldn't due to a date night with her husband. Although I didn't really see the connection as it was a 3 day long weekend and we normally did daytime catch ups in the past. This meant it wasn't likely we would actually ever be able to meet up again. It was hard enough when we lived close.

Now let's get things straight. Yes she is married. Yes I am engaged. We are old friends that just enjoy hanging out. I was rejected in the past by her before we met our NOW partners and that's where we left it. Although we were never shy with each other in outlining the physical attraction. Just we never went with it. Other then I'd get a photo sent to me every now and again. Perhaps a selfie of her in a little black dress for date night, or in a sundress on a warm day with a peak of a sexy bra or a strap that had fallen off her shoulder. You know the innocent ones.

I always enjoyed receiving them. Probably a bit more then I should have, if you know what I mean. I actually think I let it slip one time that I had done that with her photo. I detected a hidden smirk or smile which she denied but she didn't stop sending them. I liked that she knew what I was doing with the more sexy ones. I imagined that she wanted me to do it.

Then the move happened and I was spending time unpacking and settling in to my new house. It was in a nice lake side community with all kinds of people. Poor, rich, young families and old retirees. I felt at home although my new house, nice but not home. I was just testing the community before I decided to buy in. But anyway you guys aren't here to read about my move.

I'll fast forward to the day. I had travelled all the way back from my new place. I was so relieved when she turned up in her own car. I just hate to be reminded that we are both older now and I guess that she has a husband.

I had stopped across the road from her. Her door opened, one leg then the next swung out from the car. Clad in light coloured stockings with a black tinge colour to them. Her long legs guided the eyes up to her skirt, it seemed to be a dark denim that came down to her lower thigh. But actually I'd call it closer to half way down her thigh, then closer to her knee and with her stockings. Wowza! Her long thick legs! They were just begging for me to stare. She knew it too. Leaving her legs slightly apart as she leaned back into the passenger seat to grab her purse and phone.

As she stood up. That's when I caught a glimpse of the rest of her outfit of the day. That skirt actually turned out to be overalls, open back and sides with shoulder straps that come down into metal hooks or clips, with a tight white long sleeve shirt underneath. The shirt was thin. You know how thin white shirts are not sheer but you can still see through. Almost opaque but not quite, just giving me a hint of her bra. It was a light colour one, it didn't seem to have much padding but that's all I could tell so far.

Just before she gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek to say hello, my friend pushed on the bottom of my chin to close my mouth that I had forgotten to close while admiring her. With a giggle she said I guess you like my outfit today giving me a little spin.

She run around my car and jumped in. We head off into the National park. As we drove though, she noticed my eyes drifting down to her legs, well I guess that's when I wasn't trying to steal a look at her boobs.

Travelling past the gate house and down the hill towards the river crossing, the car lurched as it dropped in the popped back out. Up the hill is where the road turns to dirt. It was only early in the morning at this stage though so I turned left and head up to the look outs. There are 2 not far from each other but both have a view of something different, while it was earlier in the day I thought the one pointed east would be most spectacular.

A short dirt road saw us there. I did alway enjoy driving dirt roads with her. She tends to brace her legs open a little and hold herself in the seat. It's more of a natural reaction than anything. But one that often took my head elsewhere as I steered around pot holes. Her overalls not really doing much of a job hiding her bounce as I take glances.

Well I was right. The look out was great. The sun making the greater city sparkle off to the left and the bush land dance as the new day set in to the right. Below us was a river that separated the flat from the mountains met by a creek. I know the other look out is even more spectacular but all natural. No fences or bollards. Just a 300m bush walk in to a sheer cliff edge looking over the cut in the land in which this small creek has cut over the years.

I tell her about some of the other things to do in this park. She stands no longer leaning on the fence at the 1st look out. I guess she sensed my nerves as a squawked and she gave me a hug. It was a warm hug. We hadn't had the chance to hug since she just got in the car and took off.

Smiling a smile she knows has always caught me. I noticed a twitching in her left eye and cheek. Usually with her that means she is unsure. But the twitch was over come by her red checks which I assumed could be from the warm winter air.

While still in my arms, she spun around and we both looked out while still in an embrace. I could feel her bum. Her checks pressed firmly against my cock. I was trying so hard not to get hard, we were supposed to just be friends remember. I know we tease each other, but rarely in person.

She the leaned forward on the fence again but not moving from me. With the occasional shift in weight, we stayed like that for perhaps a minute. But felt longer. I know she felt me get a semi. I had always dreamed of my cock touching her and now that's all that was going through my minds.

Asking to see the other look out, she stood up and almost looked down, my guess was for a peak. I was so horny by this stage, there was no way I would hide my bulge.

We walked back to the car, still gabbing like a couple of school girls. But we always did that. Communication was always our strong suit. Then we shot back up the dirt road, to commence the short walk.

Reaching the peak of the lookout, we sat next to each other in silence. Not an awkward silence. Just soaking up the Australian bush and the freedom it offers in such nice weather. Scattered clouds filtering the warm sunlight of a winter day. I sat back and thought how there seemed to be more clouds now then there was earlier.

After the easy trek back to the car, we set off to a walk we both had started before, our aim was to complete it now we had time. There is a nice river at the bottom we could relax by for the best part of the day.

The road wasn't as bumpy as I had hoped, I like to sneak peaks at her. I even caught some peaking back at me. In hindsight and this is purely because she told me to cover it up later. That it's because she likes to watch me driving on dirt roads. I'm in my element, my happy place. She could see it on my face how much I enjoy it. Secretly I think it's because I have my friend, my crush next to me.

We reach the end of the road, where there is a short easy walk, a stroll, down to the 3rd look out. This one is quite remote compared to the other two but the most likely where we would run in to other people. As we stroll down towards the look out I put my arm around her side momentarily, then pretend to start wiping the ripples from her clothes. Pushing my hand downwards each stroke going further over her bum. Until I just stop and leave my hand there, on her bum. She had no objections to this, my fingers found their way down to the lower part of her cheek.

Reaching the lookout we took in the surroundings and sat down on a rock ledge. We passed the time by chatting and she found it comical how I couldn't keep my eyes off her and my hands still.

By now the sun had come out and the day was warming up. I would get up and have a short walk around because my hard on that I was trying to hide was starting to become quite painful. Even from travelling down the coast I had visions of her right up until now with her, my cock only grew harder.

Knowing our time was limited, she got up to give me another hug. I know she could feel it, but she didn't back away. We had always teased each other but never had we got any more physical then a misguided hand.

My hands slid down to her bum, I could feel her muscles trying to push forward to feel my cock more. I pulled her skirt up and lightly guided my hands over her soft pantyhose clad bottom.

Knowing it's unusual for her to wear a G string, as I was feeling around I could feel that a G string was adorned on her. Not knowing how to control myself now. I step away. I could feel where this was going for both of us. So I step back. I ask if I could take some photos, she knew I loved to take photos of her. I knew she loved to pose for me.

Leaning up against a tree, she posed with her skirt pulled up her right leg, next both legs and then with her bum out, her left knee twisted and pointing left. One shoulder strap down then both.

Off came her shirt, my eyes wide open to see her sheer white bra. Eyes glued and hard to swallow as she only did one shoulder strap back up as she posed for more, then spinning around pulling her skirt right up giving me a glimpse of her bum then up a little more for her blue lacy G.

She slipped her bra off completely now, but both straps back on. Turning to give me some great views of her side and side boobs. Slowly and tantalisingly for each photo, removing the the straps, before dropping it, showing the look out what I desperately want to see..... in person.

My breath struggling to catch up to my heart beat and my throat closing over. Cock pressed hard against my pants, knob covered in pre-cum.

She turns.

I hold my breath.......

Wearing nothing on top but I hand bra, I flick the phone to video and she gives me a wink and lets them go. A firm bounce and my eyes are glued. Photos are no longer what I'm focused on. She pulls my shirt off and I her stockings. Sliding my hands all the way up her long legs. The closer I got up her thighs the hotter it felt. I slipped i finger over the top of her clit, the intensity holding me hostage. She pulled my cock out, with a wide open hand she rubbed it, the palm of her hand paused on my knob the with 5 lightning bolt flashes she wrapped her fingers around it. With played with each other until she put my cock on her flower and closed her legs. Telling me not to go in.

With this I heed the warning, and she leaned back opening her legs. Then grabbing my cock she pulls me off, flicking my knob up and down her labia and clit. Both our panting getting stronger and stronger.

I remember stumbling across the words of " you give the best and jobs" before she said happy birthday.

Right then a gust of wind blew through and woke me from my slumber. I gazed out over the look out. Remembering when she used to be there with me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unforgettable Hammock Joyride A red hot hammock quickie they'll never forget.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Professors - Pt. 01 Grace propositions her hot new Professor.in Erotic Couplings
Dive Bar Dipsy-Doodle Teasing, Exposing and Some in the Dive Bar.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Mowing the Lawn, with a Neighbor She gets naked mowing the lawn with her young neighbor.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Casual Drive Pushing boundaries on a casual drive.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories